SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby brianv on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:24 am

Dcopymope wrote:Sandy Hook PSYOP Actor Exposed:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pky3v4uGOKU

The acting in this one is as obvious as it could possibly get, and that's why this video in particular should be spread across the internet, as even the most unaware and gullible should be able to notice the fakery.

OMFG.

JamieK - They find them among their own ranks, Military Psyop Actors.
brianv

Unread postby Unleashed on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:00 am

netherek wrote:I've been looking at the first media sensation of the month Jovan Belcher murder/suicide that occured on 12-1-2012.

Here are some connections albeit minor but within the realm of media whackery...

Connecticut Connections:

Day of the Event: 12-1-2012
Day of Mayan Apocalypse: 12-21-2012
Days until the Apocalypse: 20
Number of children murdered at Sandy Hook: 20

Jovan’s jersey #: 59 = (9+5) = 14
Date of Sandy Hook: 12-14-2012

Bullets found in Perkins: 4
Bullet wounds in Nancy Lanza: 4

Excessive RIP facebook pages for the victims in both cases

No Facebook pages created before the event remain

In addition, the media hype and outbreak of the recent shooting events seem to erupt after his "tragic" event. Here is what I found when looking at the meaning of his name:

The meaning of the Jovan Belcher:

Jovan is a play on the word Jove, also known as the Roman God Jupiter
Jove (j v)
n. Roman Mythology
See Jupiter.
Idiom:
by Jove
Used as a mild oath to express surprise or emphasis.

Belcher: One who belches, to belch;
1. To expel gas noisily from the stomach through the mouth; burp.
2. 2. To erupt or explode.
3. 3. To gush forth.

So Jovan Belcher is a no less than a word play to erupt surprise and gush forth with emphasis, hence the outbreak of gun violence and gun-control agenda.

I have a large file that I'd like to post on Belcher, but I can't start a new topic yet as I am new and have yet to prove myself. I don't want to hijack this thread, so is there a place I can post my case and have that post moved into it's own topic???

All that and you forgot to mention his new born child was allegedly born on 9/11.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/20264974/nfl ... s-daughter

Fourth paragraph.
Unleashed

Unread postby Unleashed on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:12 am

netherek wrote:
Unleashed wrote:
netherek wrote:I've been looking at the first media sensation of the month Jovan Belcher murder/suicide that occured on 12-1-2012.

I have a large file that I'd like to post on Belcher, but I can't start a new topic yet as I am new and have yet to prove myself. I don't want to hijack this thread, so is there a place I can post my case and have that post moved into it's own topic???

All that and you forgot to mention his new born child was allegedly born on 9/11.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/20264974/nfl ... s-daughter

Fourth paragraph.

I didn't forget about that, it's in my file I want to post. A 9/11 child is not connected to Connecticut shootings as far I know of at the moment so I left that out, since I was asked to keep it relevant to the topic. :)

Only if you count CNN showing a memorial of 9/11 supposedly in the town, interspersed strategically with the reporting, I guess.
It basically looked like a headstone with a bronze plaque, complete with newly placed votive candles on it.
I'll see if I can dig up a photo on their website.
Unleashed

Unread postby resolution on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 am

My best attempt at a transcript of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtDS8vVQTus previously posted. Sometimes it's easier to pick up inconsistencies in stories when things are written down, especially for such a rushed account like this. My comments in [square brackets].

Cynthia McFadden (reporter/anchor? CBS): Far too many lives were lost today at the elementary school here in Conneticut. It is impossible to know how many children were saved by the courageous actions under fire by the Sandy Hook Elementary teachers and staff. The stories of heroism are only beginning to unfold and ABC news anchor Dianne Sawyer met one young teacher with an extroadinary (emphasis talkers') story.

[all this was read off a teleprompter or cue cards judging by the way Cynthia looks to the left at the beginning of the report]

Kaitlin Roig (Teacher, 1st grade, Sandy Hook Elementary School): I knew it was shooting immediately

Dianne Sawyer: (interrupts) It was just repetitive sounds. [coaching?]

Kaitlin: Yep, it sounded like a, um, a type of gun that just shoots over and over and over again. [cut] I just told all of my students to get into the bathroom. It was all I could think of. I put one of my students on top of the toilet dispens[er] [would a first grader really fit on top of a toilet dispenser?] I just knew we had to get in there. I was just telling them it's going to be ok, you're going to be alright. I had pulled a bookshelf before I closed the door in front of it, so it was completely - we were completely barricaded in. [pause assumed] I turned the lights out.

[so was there a bookshelf in the toilet? Ask some proper questions Dianne...]

Dianne: Did you tell them to be quiet? Did you.. more coaching?

Kaitlin: (talks over Dianne) oh yes

Dianne: ...worry about one of them shouting.

Kaitlin: no I told them, I told them to be quiet, I told them we had to be absolutely quiet. Because I was just so afraid that if he did come in and then he would hear us and then he would maybe just start shooting the door. So I said no we just have to be absolutely quiet now. Um and I said there are bad guys out there now we need to wait for the good guys they're coming to get us and I.. I... I just wanted us to be ok and I am so, so saddened that there are people in this situation that are not ok. Um, and my heart goes out to anyone who knew them and was part of their lives I, I just can't imagine... (trails off)

Dianne: Did they cry?

Kaitlin: Na (changes mind) if they started crying [is she talking in hypotheticals now?]
I would like take their face and say "it's going to be ok, show me your smile" like I really tried to like huh you know and one of my students would say things like "I know Karate so it's ok I'll lead the way out"

Wait, I thought she'd instructed everyone to keep quiet, and now she's talking and so are others?

[cut]

Dianne: They really said to you we want to go home for Christmas? coaching

Kaitlin: oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.... ahim... yup <_< . "I just want to hug my Mom", just you know things like that were just (sniff) heartbreaking you know and like in my you know cause you're hearing I mean, I've never been part of something honestly anywhere near something this traumatic, um and so I'm hearing the gun fire in the hallway and I'm thinking in my mind 'I'm the first classroom, why isn't he coming' you know I'm thinking 'We're next' and you know and in my mind I'm think 'As a six year old, seven year old what are you, what are your thoughts, [no real pause] what are your you know and I'm thinking that 'I have to almost be their parent' like 'I have to tell them' you know. So I said to them, I said "I need you to know that I love you all very much and that it's going to be ok" cause I thought 'that's the last thing they were ever going to hear,' I thought we were all going to die. Um and you know I don't know if that's ok, you know teachers and um, but I wanted them to know that someone loved them and I wanted them that to be one of the last things they heard. Um ah, not the gunfire in the hallway (whimper) it's just so horrible, horrible, horrible, um...

[cut]

Dianne: How did you know you were going to be ok? (interrupted)

Kaitin: I didn't

Dianne: What happened?

Kaitlin: Um, what finally happened was the gunfire stopped. The gunfire wasn't that long, um, so that stopped but I said "No, we're not going anywhere, we're staying um, until someone good comes in [cut] (sneeze) until someone good gets us out, so what happened was, the police came and started knocking, um and um obviously I was completely beside myself (sniff) and I said "I, I don't believe you, um you need to put your badges under the door, um (sniff) so I, they put their badges (sniff) under the door. I said "if you're really a police officer you would have a way to get in here, you would have a key, you would have gotten it from the janitor if everything was ok now, you would have found the keys, so he had the keys and he found the right one and he unlocked the door and then they brought us out to the firehouse with the rest of the teachers and students waiting for parents to come and pick them up (sigh) huh...

Dianne: I think there are a lot of people who wish, that want all the teachers to know how much it means to them how much they care about their children.

Kaitlin: hmm hmm. How could you not? (nodding her head in unison with Dianne)

Dianne: Thankyou

Kaitlin: Thankyou
Last edited by resolution on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
resolution

Unread postby Unleashed on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 am

I found this while trying to search for a photo or video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... chers.html

Of course, they are going to invoke it.
And I don't know if there really is such a memorial anywhere near Sandy Hook or it just proved handy in the broadcast, to switch from a scene of the "impromptu" memorial for the town, and this one
for September 11. It was on TV last night and they did a cycle of maybe 6 shots in loop footage showing this thing about 4 or 5 times during the segment.
Unleashed

Unread postby discomatty on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:45 am

Me and the yearbook. Other pic will be posted in a minute.
discomatty

Unread postby discomatty on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 am

discomatty

Unread postby simonshack on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:37 am

Oh wow, discomatty ! So "Victoria Soto" MUST be quite real then! :rolleyes:

Fantastic: the 27-year-old beautiful female hero of this silly 27-dead shooting hoax must be real - thanks to a school yearbook!

**************** "Victoria Soto" ****************

Good heavens... what's wrong with this world?

Second question: how much do they pay you for the stuff that you do, discomatty?

Have you really not noticed that the alleged family members weeping for the TV cameras are crass actors? If you haven't noticed so, there is really no hope for you to ever awaken to these psyops.

I will leave you one more chance, discomatty, to show us that you have a working brain. Let's hear you.

ALL these idiotic "killing" PSYOPS need beautiful damsels, don't they? http://jhrsfuchapter.wordpress.com/

"Maple Batalia" ******** "Laura Szendrei" ********** "Taylor Van Diest"

HOW OBVIOUS CAN THESE PROPAGANDA FLICKS GET - targeted at further dumbing down this planet's undeniably dominant populace of male tossers???

The folks 'ruling' this planet have completely lost their senses. It is for us - the plain people - to do something about it. I know, it is a "long shot", in the minds of most people - but it shouldn't be. We can start by switching off our TV sets!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby discomatty on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:00 am

She was in my yearbook. That's all I have as proof. I won't post anymore since you guys will never believe me. I will always be a fan of your work, and SC will always be my blue pill.
discomatty

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:35 am

discomatty wrote:Image

Me and the yearbook. Other pic will be posted in a minute.

What camera did you use to take this horrible picture, discomatty? We need a picture to prove the yearbook exists. And why don't we see the name of the school on the yearbook? The spine? How about the teachers? Why can't we see a whole spread of the book and why are you cropping the pictures? You've got to provide better pictures than this - this looks blurry, robbed of color and technologically downgraded from a 2D composite in the same way your posts sound dumbed down and false. Do you hope to make the book more real by apparently having it pressing into a face? Why would you need to do that and what is the lighting situation in the room that is making everything look so surreal?

You say you won't post anymore, but surely you won't stop now after giving us this poor response to the requests for proof? Why would you post what you presumably think is proof and then leave unless you were unconvinced about your own pictures? Stand up for yourself and show that you have some aspect of reality. What you've provided won't cut it. Get a good camera and get some scans in too.

This isn't some casual chatroom like you've been treating it, is it? This isn't Facebook, where your shitty picture will be made even worse and you can just blame it on social networking software. This is a discussion of the elaborately inadequate means used to fake an event. Right now you seem like just more of that. Make it not so! Post something that is forensically admissible.
Last edited by hoi.polloi on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Let's get specific about what this picture represents on a site like ours
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby lux on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:06 am

And, I asked for a photo of the title page, not the cover.
lux

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:14 am

But is that a reflection? Is it supposed to be a window? The whole thing is bordering on the abstract.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby simonshack on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:19 am

I am worried about the fact that only a few American people understand how fake this "Newtown shooting" is.

It would be good if someone takes the time to put together in a video all the absurdities of this event that we have gathered so far. Anyone?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:23 am

It would be good, but who has time? They're churning out this shit faster than we can dissect it.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby simonshack on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:31 am

discomatty wrote:She was in my yearbook. That's all I have as proof. I won't post anymore since you guys will never believe me. I will always be a fan of your work, and SC will always be my blue pill.

Fascinating! So SC will always be your blue pill? Please elaborate! :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events: the psyops are everywhere