SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
antipodean

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by antipodean »

Brutal Metal wrote:now that I think about it have you EVER seen bedside interviews with students that were wounded but survived at Columbine? Local or national news source? History channel? A&E? ID Discovery? newspaper clipping? anything? I personally can't recall? Same can be said about the Batman theater shooting? where are the wounded survivors?
Any mention of wounded survivors at Sandy Hook or was the Dork with the soup bowl haircut 100% effective?
And the gunman themselves always end up getting killed, to save the hassle & expense of stage managing a trial.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_b9hh2lp3I
The little "snippets" within the HLN Nancy Grace section are truly scraping the bottom of the barrel:

...lived in windowless :rolleyes: basement w/pics of guns, tanks (but of course! :wub: )

...gunman's hard drive damaged, evidence destroyed? Image

Once again, nothing new from the psy-opera "crew". The script, as always, is a rehash of a rehash of a rehash. Zero creativity, zero effort, yet still selling like hot cakes. :mellow: Baffling.
SlimJim

Unread post by SlimJim »

Newtown, CT has been in the headlines back in 1986.
The address of Richard Crafts is listed in the findadeath forum posts as 5 Newfield Lane, Newtown, Connecticut. Interesting that his address is less than 2 miles away from the Sandy Hook elementary school.
http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthr ... per-Murder

23 years ago, Richard Crafts was more willing to part with his wife than his money
By Kevin McMurray, CONTRIBUTING WRITER
Published: 07:09 p.m., Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NEWTOWN -- It was a horrific crime that thrust the state of Connecticut into the national headlines. The "wood chipper case" involved sex, money, and a gruesome murder -- the ingredients for a huge news story. It happened in 1986 in the affluent community of Newtown.

Richard Crafts was a commercial pilot who was living a comfortable life on a then-lucrative salary of $120,000 a year with his wife of 11 years, Helle, 39. Helle, a flight attendant for Pan American, met her husband, who flew for Eastern Airlines, in the social circle of airline employees.

On the evening Nov. 19, 1986, the attractive Danish-born blonde had her life snuffed out by her scheming spouse. Helle had found out Richard, then 49, was a serial philanderer. Apparently, she had confronted him with evidence of his infidelity and demanded a divorce. A breakup of their marriage would financially cost him dearly.

Upon her disappearance, Richard claimed his wife had gone back to her native Denmark to be with her mother. Helle's friends and private investigator Keith Mayo did not buy his story. They approached the Newtown Police Department with their suspicions.

They told the police of Richard's mercurial temperament, his spendthrift habits, the physical abuse of his wife, and his wandering ways.

Helle had also told her friends, "If anything happens to me, don't assume it was an accident." The Newtown police opened a criminal investigation.

Tipped off by an eyewitness, state and local police scoured the shores of the Housatonic River just outside Southbury. A man had been seen operating a wood chipper in the Lake Zoar area in a snowstorm. In lieu of a body, police found strands of blond hair, skin and a fingernail.

In those days prior to DNA technology, the police were able to establish only the blood type of the body parts. Dr. Henry Lee, then a young forensics investigator for the state police, determined the `O' type positive blood was a match to Helle's.

There were other pieces of evidence that hinted of murder. Notably, a chain saw with its serial number filed off was recovered from the bottom of the Housatonic. There was also a sales receipt for a rental truck in Crafts' possession, which investigators believed was used in the disposal of the body.

In a solely circumstantial case, Richard Crafts' 1987 trial was declared a mistrial due to one intractable juror who would not convict. After a second trial, again prosecuted by State's Attorney Walter Flanagan, Crafts was convicted of murder on Nov. 21, 1989.

In an interview then with The News-Times, one juror said it was the "massive totality of the evidence" that convinced the jurors of Richard Crafts' treachery. They took just eight hours to find him guilty of murdering his wife.

The wood chipper case was the state's first murder conviction ever gotten without a body.

Walter Flanagan retired as State's Attorney for Danbury in 2007, after serving in the office for three decades. He vividly remembers the Crafts case, calling it the most memorable and momentous in his long career.

"I did a good job," Flanagan, 71, said with a touch of pride. "The two trials were very complex, using just about every forensic science known to criminalists. It involved serology, radiology, ballistics, hair and fiber experts, FBI experts.

"Even the manufacturer of the wood chipper testified. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind on the guilt of the defendant."

Newtown Chief of Police Michael Kehoe, 54, who was a patrolman for the department 20 years ago, vividly remembers the case.

"The manner in which Crafts went about to hide his crime was shocking and unnerving to the department and community, and being affluent did not make you immune to issues of domestic abuse."

Danbury's Deborah Grover was the state-appointed attorney designated to hold and disburse Richard Crafts' pension funds to the couple's three children.

"The money ran out some time ago," Grover said, "and I have long since lost touch with them once they reached adulthood."

Keith Mayo, Helle's private investigator, was instrumental in getting the murder investigation started. He died from injuries suffered in a car accident in 1999.

Today, Richard Crafts, 71, prisoner No. 152724, is an inmate at MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution, a high- and maximum-security facility for men in Suffield. With 2,131 inmates and 678 staffers, MacDougall is the largest prison in New England.

According to Assistant Warden Brian Garnett, while Crafts has been at MacDougall Crafts he has been issued just two "disciplinary tickets," both for possession of contraband. By law, the Department of Corrections can not divulge any other information on incarcerated inmates.

Crafts was sentenced to 50 years. The earliest he can be released is August 2021, when he'll be 84 years old.

http://www.newstimes.com/local/artic...-to-256633.php
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Ahh yes... the Helle Crafts woodchipper murder case with one of the original appearances by forensic scientist extraordinare, Henry Lee.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... e#p2377686

Also had small parts in the following cases/events:

JonBenét Ramsey (no victim in SSDI)
O.J. Simpson (CourtTV case)
Laci Peterson (CourtTV case, no victim in SSDI)
Phil Spector (CourtTV case)
The post-9/11 forensic investigation
The Washington, DC sniper shootings (some victims missing from SSDI)
Reinvestigation of the assassination of John F. Kennedy
Involved in the early stages of investigation for the missing Orlando toddler, Caylee Anthony
Last edited by Libero on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

If I was a defense attorney for a client charged with murder I'd keep Henry Lee FAR AWAY!! I can't believe the guy is still hired for his bullshit testimony and Zero credibility? That guy got paid off by Shapiro and Kardashian to say "something doesn't look right in this crime scene" Yeah it wasn't RIGHT OJ drained quarts off blood from 2 victims :angry:
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/

^*wonders how long this will stay up*
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

resolution wrote:http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/

I hope that I am wrong, but it looks A LOT like an updated version of the old "DallasGoldBug" "Wellaware" operation started for the Tucson shooting, in order to hijack the research on fakery on that particular event. <_<
For starters... who put up that website?
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Brutal Metal wrote:now that I think about it have you EVER seen bedside interviews with students that were wounded but survived at Columbine? Local or national news source? History channel? A&E? ID Discovery? newspaper clipping? anything? I personally can't recall? Same can be said about the Batman theater shooting? where are the wounded survivors?
Any mention of wounded survivors at Sandy Hook or was the Dork with the soup bowl haircut 100% effective?
They claim only one wounded, in the foot or something. Essentially a 100% kill rate, initially claimed in a three minute span. The buffoon who plays the coroner attributes this efficiency to a technique called "jungle taping" not exactly sure what that is. Interestingly the initial reports I heard referred to jungle taping the handguns. Now they are claiming instead that it was done with the rifle.

As referenced earlier in the thread they are leaving a trail of confusion and contradiction straight out of the 9/11 playbook. Some of what appears sloppy and amateurish on their part is clearly by design. These events are carried out to delude the largest possible numbers of people. They know how undiscerning and uncritical the populace is so they know what it takes to win them over. They leave a trail of errors for those who don't buy the official story that they know can only lead nowhere. They know too that anyone who questions whether any killings took place or not will be cast in the harshest possible light. Why are those of us who question the murders seen as more sick and demented than those so willing to immediately assume such a heinous crime is true?

And no, I have not seen Columbine or Aurora survivors anywhere when simple logic dictates that they would be sought out and bribed or cajoled to appear on some of these endlessly content hungry shows.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

"Mother Teresa" to the Daily News:

“We have many people in our family who served in the military [...] These are people . . . who survived missions in Iraq and Desert Storm unscathed, and my daughter walks in to teach a class and has her head blown off.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z2FipMZ28n

The framed portrait of "substitute teacher Lauren Rousseau" looks a bit artificial:

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 24&fmt=ela
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

I have previously questioned Kaitlin Roig's claim that:

"I had pulled a bookshelf before I closed the door in front of it, so it was completely - we were completely barricaded in. [pause assumed] I turned the lights out."
source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtDS8vVQTus
Thanks to Resolution for the transcription

Now we read that:

"Before securing the closet door, which opened inward, authorities said she concealed the door behind a movable bookcase."
source:http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut ... 0899.story

I don't know about the US, but I'm sure the jumped-up, self-important health and safety officials in my country would never allow young children to share a class with a bookcase large enough to conceal a door, yet able to be moved by a pretty young lady leaning out of the door to be concealed. I'm sure any bookcase of that size would have to be fixed to the wall, or otherwise immovable.

Anyway, where have we heard about young ladies and doors being concealed by moving bookcases before?
On Scooby Doo?
Well, yeah, but also how about this lady:

and this door hidden by a moving bookcase:

Yup. Fraudsters and Scooby Doo writers love a bit of the old moving bookcase schtick.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:Sandy Hook PSYOP Actor Exposed:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pky3v4uGOKU

The acting in this one is as obvious as it could possibly get, and that's why this video in particular should be spread across the internet, as even the most unaware and gullible should be able to notice the fakery.
The question we should be asking now is : Who let this footage "leak" and why ?
I agree. People are catching on and not just on the conspiracy forums. This video has been seen by over a million viewers on the various youtube sites. Compare that to the slow pace with which the 9-11 conspiracy gained numbers.

Yet are we to seriously believe they let something like this slip out? Is the village idiot medical examiner H Wayne whatever really just a bad actor? Or is he a very GOOD actor hamming it up? Is it possible that anyone with a medical degree could have been so stupid unless they were part of The Three Stooges.

No, this reads more like a comedy. A farce on a world scale. These people WANT to get caught, but they're having a hard time making it obvious enough for people to see that they have been had. My guess is it will continue to get more absurd until BAM....people get it.

I believe there has been a quiet takeover and/or prosecution of high ranking media people, including the ones associated with the 9-11 psyops. Their punishment is to become party to the farce and later exposed to ridicule as the truth is revealed. And how brilliant. Villians don't mind being hated. But they hate being laughed at and humiliated.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

nonhocapito wrote:
resolution wrote:http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/

I hope that I am wrong, but it looks A LOT like an updated version of the old "DallasGoldBug" "Wellaware" operation started for the Tucson shooting, in order to hijack the research on fakery on that particular event. <_<
For starters... who put up that website?
The creator of the site goes by the handle "New Age Messiah" on lamestream conspiracy board GLP and has been advertising the site on this thread: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 090320/pg6.

The site highlights the inconsistencies in the official narrative- which we already know are there on purpose. But I'm not sure what to think... the site doesn't have the slick feel, or deliberate nonsense of the dallasgoldbug disinfo op.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

arc300 wrote:I have previously questioned Kaitlin Roig's claim that:

"I had pulled a bookshelf before I closed the door in front of it, so it was completely - we were completely barricaded in. [pause assumed] I turned the lights out."
source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtDS8vVQTus
Thanks to Resolution for the transcription

Now we read that:

"Before securing the closet door, which opened inward, authorities said she concealed the door behind a movable bookcase."
source:http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut ... 0899.story

I don't know about the US, but I'm sure the jumped-up, self-important health and safety officials in my country would never allow young children to share a class with a bookcase large enough to conceal a door, yet able to be moved by a pretty young lady leaning out of the door to be concealed. I'm sure any bookcase of that size would have to be fixed to the wall, or otherwise immovable.

Anyway, where have we heard about young ladies and doors being concealed by moving bookcases before?
On Scooby Doo?
Well, yeah, but also how about this lady:

and this door hidden by a moving bookcase:

Yup. Fraudsters and Scooby Doo writers love a bit of the old moving bookcase schtick.
Is it Anna Frank you are referring to ?
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

USAToday reports that the shooter's mother was a Kindergarten Teacher, and the heroic inconsistencies of "Nurse Sally Cox".
Nurse Sally Cox of the Sandy Hook Actors:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCirUV519Rs
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
arc300 wrote:

Is it Anna Frank you are referring to ?
Yes, it is.