Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by simonshack »

Houdini wrote:
No scaffolding????
Dear Houdini,

I don't think that image with the two "terrorists" is meant to be from the "1st bomb" area.

Here's a Goo-gle mops link (dated '2009') to Boston's Boylston street (Marathon Finish line):

https://maps.google.it/maps?saddr=Boyls ... 6,,0,-1.91

Please think twice - or thrice - before contributing posts to this thread, so as not to add undue confusion. Thanks! :)
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

Some great finds here. The 'disappearing monitor' blunder was great.

Now, I can't recall when or what topic I commented on before, but I'll mention it again with this as it definitely applies.

Last summer I was at a networking 'meet up' event. A Small group of people hailing mostly from low-budget films and video games backgrounds. Geeky chaps who now spend most of their time trying to develop the next best smart phone App.

I really wanted to shuffle the chairs around as I was straining my hearing to eavesdrop on a conversation on the other side of the table. I managed to talk with this one guy, but far too briefly as he was leaving.

He told me he used to work on video games, the coding side, though he was close to the art-department of course. He then went on to work for Microsoft. I said that I play the occasional game and that the characters are looking so realistic now, but you can clearly tell it was a video game. The guy said: Oh, companies and when I worked my software house have tested out much more human-realistic characters, but when they were tested, it disturbed the player, so they're kind of down-graded and digitized in a more human-cartoon cross as to not freak the player out."

I then asked him if would he consider the notion that news networks use computer generated characters instead of real people. The expression on his face looked like I'd just told him I poisoned his beer or something. He said something along the lines of: "I know that people in Microsoft are asked to develop random characters, saying random statements, like they're a witness to a crime or something. A CGI of a real place and a list of character descriptions and phrases are often given." - Given by who? I asked him. He said his colleague knew of the French gov contacting them." With that, left - leaving me to think a whole host of things!

Who knows if any of these are real at all! It reminds me of that Al Pacino film 'Simone' or that Japanese pop group with one CGI member. Maybe they're testing the water..

Cheers,
Pug
Fedge

Unread post by Fedge »

simonshack wrote:
Fedge wrote: Another prebomb picture, this one from two days before ^^
(source: http://www.lucidsportsfan.com/2013_04_14_archive.html)

As I saw the above picture ('from two days before', apparently) posted by our member Fedge, I wondered: why in the world did they take down that huge monitor for the Big Day? Today, a pen pal from UK (and our latest new Cluesforum member, 'kickstones') sent me some interesting material regarding this monitor. So here goes:

THE BIG MONITOR MYSTERY

FACT: This big monitor is not seen in any of the available "bomb" imagery. It's just not there.

Here's a picture of the large monitor: https://twitter.com/annwebster/status/3 ... 20/photo/1

Next, I wondered why on earth this still image of the female winner of this 2013 Boston Marathon looked photoshopped - and the possible reasons as to why it would have been manipulated. As it is, it looks as if the backdrop has been replaced to simulate a photo taken with a big telephoto lens, a most unlikely choice for any pro-photographer in these circumstances (also, the backdrop would appear much more blurred than this with, say, a 500mm lens). To be sure, the background buildings we can see in this Boylston street scenery are located further down the road. Thus, in this 'money shot' of the Marathon winner, the nearby "bomb" area is invisible (out of frame) - and so is (conveniently, perhaps?) the big monitor:

The thing is, in this video (found by 'kickstones') showing the 2013 winner lady, the monitor is still there:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/video/877547 ... -division/

So the question is: was this huge monitor removed / dismounted at some stage after the marathon frontrunners had crossed the finish line? If so, why? It certainly seems highly unlikely that it was removed while crowds of spectators were still walking around in that area (in which the "bomb" supposedly exploded). So what's going on here? Was this perhaps a major cock-up by the image crafters of the "bombing" imagery (which obviously was crafted days/weeks in advance of the event) who used Boylston streetviews /templates - unaware that this big monitor would be raised on the day?

In any case, we may have found a plausible motive for the apparent photoshopping of the 'money shot' of the marathon winner - and other photographic material prior to the timeframe of the "bombing".
I just double checked the timing and its more 1 day than 2. Here is the excerpt :
On Sunday morning I ran a 5K race that ended at the Boston Marathon finish line. In this photo I'm jogging directly past the spot where the first bomb would go off on Monday.
from http://www.lucidsportsfan.com/2013_04_14_archive.html

I'm glad you quoted me Simon ! ;D
59beamWTC

Unread post by 59beamWTC »

Pug wrote: He told me he used to work on video games, the coding side, though he was close to the art-department of course. He then went on to work for Microsoft. I said that I play the occasional game and that the characters are looking so realistic now, but you can clearly tell it was a video game. The guy said: Oh, companies and when I worked my software house have tested out much more human-realistic characters, but when they were tested, it disturbed the player, so they're kind of down-graded and digitized in a more human-cartoon cross as to not freak the player out."
Yeah, they call that the Uncanny Valley- they say, subconsciously, your mind feels it's just too real..haha.

Well, this psyop was clearly meant to test Martial Law, seeing as they shut down Boston for the 'manhunt' which took place in.. Watertown. Everyone I asked about this was perfectly fine with it.

I still haven't seen a dead body picture. Still haven't seen more than 10 people injured in a photo. Still haven't seen pain on a legless man's face.
So my attention turns to the reason for this psyop, and to find out what they accomplished from such an event. In addition to Martial Law exercises, obviously it keeps the populace on edge, I guess. The Powers that Be must love being so brazen, and it's becoming quite apparent that each and every one of them is clearly a sociopath.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear simonshack,

you say:
Can anyone lose two legs without spilling a drop of blood? Any doctors in the house? :rolleyes:
I am no doctor, but my answer would be: it depends...
There are two possibilities:

1. If it was only the shrapnel which caught his legs, then he should have been bleeding like a pig...

2. However, if he was close enough to the blast itself, then the fire/the heat of the explosion could very well have cauterized the wound, and then there would be no blood... (Happened to soldiers in war when stepping on anti-personnel mines for example).

I do not know which one, according to the official story, was the situation with that specific character on the picture, like how close he was to the blast according to the story, etc... (Mind you, I am not saying the photo is legit, even if it is case no. 2., only that the lack of blood in that case is not a 100% fool-proof evidence.)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

warriorhun wrote: 2. However, if he was close enough to the blast itself, then the fire/the heat of the explosion could very well have cauterized the wound, and then there would be no blood... (Happened to soldiers in war when stepping on anti-personnel mines for example).
Ok, dear Warriorhun - point taken.

And thanks for the advice! Next time I see a suspect, ticking bomb bag in the subway, I'll just step right on top of it - so that my wounds may be cauterized and keep me from losing too much blood. :)
JohnnySmithy
Banned

Unread post by JohnnySmithy »

Fedge wrote:Just putting the arrendondo gif from simon here again because, to me, this is the most damning evidence :
i hope this doesnt count as spam, i just want as many people as possible to see it ^^
Just a video showing some green screen magic so people can see that this can easily be done.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXE9cNzcgI

From the arrendondo gif it looks as if they were probably outside and the wind blew the "green" screen...it actually might not even be a green screen it could be a blue one since if you notice around the finish line of the Boston marathon there were a whole bunch of blue tarps up.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

59beamWTC wrote:Yeah, they call that the Uncanny Valley- they say, subconsciously, your mind feels it's just too real..haha.
Careful, that's a powerful term and it should be explained better. It's not that your mind feels something vague is "too real".

In the 'uncanny valley' certain visual aspects of a countenance indicate a flesh-and-blood person but the figure is un- sub- or semi-consciously wrong. It gives one the sense this person is either an alien race, deformed, malformed or sick.

For me, most vicsims exist firmly between the 'uncanny valley' and purely blatant photocollage that don't even run the risk of appearing real. Please use the term respectfully. It's useful science for waking people up.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Some really exciting news today is that Adrianne Haslet-Davis, the dance instructor who has limped into America's hearts has announced she will be appearing on an upcoming episode of Dancing With The Sims.

Adrianne Haslet-Davis or "Naive Liars Headstand" said she was feeling great and embracing her new role as a one footed fake and wanted to raise awareness and support for her new organization Sims Sans Limbs. :D

http://bostonherald.com/inside_track/th ... slet_davis

She has some other interesting anagrams.

Invalidated Ashes Ran
Invalidated Near Sash
Invalidated Earn Sash
Invalidated Earns Ash
Vandalised Arena Shit
Vandalised This Arena
Vandalised Satan Heir
Vandalised Satan Hire
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

warriorhun wrote:Dear simonshack,

you say:
Can anyone lose two legs without spilling a drop of blood? Any doctors in the house? :rolleyes:
I am no doctor, but my answer would be: it depends...
There are two possibilities:

1. If it was only the shrapnel which caught his legs, then he should have been bleeding like a pig...

2. However, if he was close enough to the blast itself, then the fire/the heat of the explosion could very well have cauterized the wound, and then there would be no blood... (Happened to soldiers in war when stepping on anti-personnel mines for example).

I do not know which one, according to the official story, was the situation with that specific character on the picture, like how close he was to the blast according to the story, etc... (Mind you, I am not saying the photo is legit, even if it is case no. 2., only that the lack of blood in that case is not a 100% fool-proof evidence.)
This question was already answered earlier by that EMT guy's post where he offered his expert opinion to a body building forum:

Emergency Medical Technician explains why legless guy is an actor :

"This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.

(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

If you lose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, you're dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=315
It shouldn't be too hard to confirm this through EMT training manuals or other actual EMT's or a doctor or two. As soon as that's done, that will be the end of it as far as the biological facts of the consequences of this severe trauma are concerned. Common sense already tells me it's much more likely to be an accurate assessement than not and also that the 'automatic cauterizing of wounds by heat from the bomb blast' is likely to be the rare exception. Also, a cauterization is a burn that seals the wound but as you can see in the above photo, legless guy's wounds are wide open, unsealed and full of gore and hanging flesh.
Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

For anyone researching off of Google maps images, these are 4 years old. The finish line indicates 113th Marathon.

Here is how the Library looks like. In all bomb pictures there are some out of the world arches showing (as brought up by sunshine a couple of days ago). Non-MSM pictures have these correctly covered.

anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I found this on Youtube today and it's quite interesting. The woman in the video claims to have spotted evidence of an individual dispersing fake "dust" on one or more of the vicsims. Thoughts?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvOyyoCoV6A
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

anonjedi2 wrote:I found this on Youtube today and it's quite interesting. The woman in the video claims to have spotted evidence of an individual dispersing fake "dust" on one or more of the vicsims. Thoughts?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvOyyoCoV6A
Seriously? This looks like a strawman set-up...an easily debunkable claim that the bombing is staged. Just look and you will find the video disproving this, showing that it is actually a towel or a sheet or whatever.

I think this is just a cheap attempt to associated claims of fakery with flimsy nonsense -the perps dropping a turd in the proverbial punchbowl.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Well, no stone left unturned, right? It certainly doesn't look like a blanket/sheet or towel to me, it looks exactly like white powder. I've seen the "debunking" video you speak of, it's not really convincing (for me). But I'm bringing it up here because I value the opinions of the members on this site.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

anonjedi2 wrote:Well, no stone left unturned, right? It certainly doesn't look like a blanket/sheet or towel to me, it looks exactly like white powder. I've seen the "debunking" video you speak of, it's not really convincing (for me). But I'm bringing it up here because I value the opinions of the members on this site.
The perps deliberately insert little phony clues like this into the 'amateur videos' of these events, so that researchers can argue around in circles about meaningless crap. All the obvious clues of 'actors/staging the attack' are meant to distract from the fakery angle.

Remember, these images are prepared in advance- this "evidence" was left there on purpose!
Why? As a diversion from the use of CGI and media complicity in the fraud!

[edited to add: A good analogy would be the 'demolition squibs' we see in 911 collapse animations. Same shit, different psy-op!]