Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
lux

Re: Alleged explosions at Boston Marathon - April 15, 2013

Unread post by lux »

Shadows:

Kangaroo foot:

Sloppy cut & paste trimming of hand and neck area:

Super policewoman has gun drawn. Why?
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Strange emphasis on those flags in the final second of that film instead of on the man on the ground. Can anyone identify those flags, and might they be significant?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

http://www.ultrasshop.com/index.php?a=sklep&k=7

Cameraman runs towards smoke device just like "7/7". You run the other way when there's a bomb, from first hand experience.

I've heard it said recently that - "The media [TV and Movies especially] is violence once removed". Never a truer word spoken.

Cue the Charlie's Angel's music.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Rudy Algera wrote:Strange emphasis on those flags in the final second of that film instead of on the man on the ground. Can anyone identify those flags, and might they be significant?
From the right :

Chinese (?) , Venezuelan , UK , Swiss , Swedish , Spanish , South African , Slovak , ( not sure ) , Russian ,Portuguese , Polish , Peruvian , Ecuadorian (?) , Norwegian , Italian , Lithuanian (?) , Irish , Malaysian . I can also see Korean ( Southern ) , Israeli further in the row .

I hope it helped

Polish ,red and white flag is especially centered and most clearly visible after the blast , pointing/waving directly to the first , falling runner but it can be "attribution error" due to me being Polish .
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

You can just see for a moment in the flag video that the cops converge in front of the fallen runner for their photo opportunity. I can't see a photographer anywhere near them when the video pans away.
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

When they posted this in the paper earlier they claimed it was footage of the second explosion, but now everybody's saying it's the first one. So where are the flags and why is this explosion waay out in the street?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIAfyYQzZaM
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

upstream wrote:Also, it looks like they are killing the links to the pics so that they aren't viewable on forums it seems. Save and reupload.
Yes. Please, be responsible for your posts and re-read your posts in this thread. If you have any links to an external source, download them to your computer and send a copy our way.

We can host them on our site. Please just tell me the links and I can replace the [img] links for you. Help keep this site the most readable and reliable exposé of the hoaxes by doing this with all the images you reference.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I am having problems seeing the flags in this sequence.

Also... is that the "mistery" guy on the roof?

From http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/ ... n-chatter/

...silliest planted story clue ever.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Photo from the actual race , contrast to the "blast" imagery. Where did all the people behind the temporary fence go? In the Blast videos it seems as if the event occurred in front of a Lenscrafters store. I cannot make out the exact location of this photo, but it seems pretty close to the finish line and to the scene where the blast was staged.

Once again it seems almost too easy to tell that this was a staged "event" that occurred in a tightly controlled area. Has the "perps" strategy become obfuscation by sheer volume? There are a large number of people I know who claim it' s impossible to believe that "everything" is fake. Looking at it from the perspective of someone who is "conditioned" to trust the news, the more often they encounter claims of fakery, the more likely they are to assume that those who claim fakery are either delusional or paranoid. They can "almost" accept the fact that the media may perhaps "embellish"or "sensationalize" the occasional event, but the repeated and continuous stream of manufactured faux tragedies are beyond their ability to comprehend .

How does one respond to an "innocent" who asks , "is there no such thing as a REAL tragic event?"

regards,

Steve O.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

The simple explanation is that this photo was taken earlier in the day.
lux

Unread post by lux »

omaxsteve wrote:
How does one respond to an "innocent" who asks , "is there no such thing as a REAL tragic event?"
"It's always a tragedy whenever the public believes the nonsense produced by the media."
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Cluesforum members, I need your help.

I have been comparing these two available videos of the event:

VIDEO 1: (Associated Press) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyGXsWiRWaU
VIDEO 2: (Credited to Steve Silva) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg

In video 1, the building marked "C" looks like this:

In video 2, the building marked "C" looks like this:

So do we have any member in Boston who could help us determine what building C should look like?
Of course, I could look at a Google Street map - but I'd rather have someone take an up-to-date picture of these buildings - just as they are today. Am I perhaps just confused by perspectives - and not looking at the very same "building C"?

I'm also rather baffled by this other image. Here we see the 1st (alleged) BOMB's "epicenter" - with still a lot of cleaning to do. Yet there is NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON to be seen. Have they all gone off to lunch? Would it be at all possible for such a dramatic crime scene to be left totally unattended - even for a single minute - in Boston, USA?? Not even a cop or a security guard? Aren't there lots of unemployed people in America - just as here in Europe?

omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Before: (from google maps)

http://goo.gl/maps/v3Nxe

and after:

regards,

Steve O.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Epicenter?? Boston Ground Zero sounds more PTB! :P
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Alot more photos here, some of them obviously very contrived. One thing I'm noticing is that we never see the faces of most of the victims, usually just the back of their head. <_<

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenshinoku ... otostream/

In the movies, "shredded clothing" looks exactly like this. Straight lines, cut with scissors.

Guy on the left, get your knee up just a little higher! Guy in the foreground can't be bothered with mass casualties, he's listening to the game!

Note the Red Sox Fan doing just fine and dandy in one shot, and then suddenly needing a gurney and medical assistance in the next. Also, in the second photo ... guy on the left ... Hey, what do you have in your pocket there?

No gurney for this kid? Not even any medical staff to help him? He's being carried by civilians?

Covering of the face. <_<