Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
ninetynine

Re: New England Dental Center - www.drhart.tv

Unread post by ninetynine »

"The owners, the Hart family, have developed a poor reputation, it seems.'

perhaps the idea is to keep people away...

PS with regards to the couple above, it appears they are using younger shots of the "older brother" to create the little brother similar to how I believe they created the Parker kids.
Unleashed

Re: Alleged explosions at Boston Marathon - April 15, 2013

Unread post by Unleashed »

birdman2 wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:Image
From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... istan.html

Caption: "Martin Richard, right, is pictured with his family. His mother, Denise, has undergone brain surgery and his six-year-old sister Jane lost a leg in the blast, while his older brother, Henry, 12, escaped injury. They are also pictured with his father, Bill."
I've learned from the Sandy Hoax photos (and the 9/11 vicsim photos, especially the "hug-me clones") to look carefully at the hands and fingers of vicsims. In this picture it looks like they mostly did a better job - but, what on earth has happened to Mom's right hand and her lower arm? (the hand/arm resting across Henry's back and shoulders). Her arm/hand/thing looks terrible. Also Martin's eyes, in particular his right eye (the one that we see on the left) looks sketchy.

Brianv - point taken about the flood of posts from otherwise redundant members, myself obviously included. Most of the time when I read cluesforum, I can't think of anything to add that would advance the research in any meaningful way. I sometimes see inconsistencies or errors in the photos, but the things that I see are usually pointed out pretty quickly by other posters. This includes finding things online (on the mainstream media websites etc.) that are soon added to the forum by someone else. Which is all great, I'm happy to read and learn, and I take it as a good sign (of learning) that lately I can see the telltale red flags more often that I used to. The observation above about this woman's 'arm' is a good example, I'm not sure I would have noticed it at all if I hadn't spent time reading other threads, like the Sandy Hook thread and 9/11 vicsims.

Also, (in response to your most recent post above), that's a great comparison between those two cctv images! Some things never change is right. They have a pretty tired old set of tactics for the mass-production of these lousy psyops.
Yes, the eyes are really off on the boy(s).
But, look at the arm contortions for poor little sissy there.
It almost seems as you say, two photos doing a smash up because of the sizing on "dad's" side of the pic with boy, versus "mom" and the other two.

But, I am no photo expert.
gnosismoses

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by gnosismoses »

Here are two previously posted images made in to a GIF:

Focus on the American Flag at the left. Notice how the flag itself appears to be shot from exactly the same perspective even though the positions of the alleged photographers is hundreds of feet apart. Also keep in mind that the photographer close to the action is using a 24mm lens and the distant photographer is using what must be a telephoto lens. Those diferences in camera optics combined with the differences in each person's line-of-sight should result in two very different images.

Frame 1 - Credited to: David L. Ryan/The Boston Globe via Getty ImagesHigh Rez: Download Image
Frame 2 - Credited to: John Tlumacki/The Boston Globe via Getty ImagesHigh Rez: Download Image

Most likely the image of the flag is photo-shopped. I don't see how it would be possible for an object to appear nearly exactly the same when photographed a few seconds apart from two radically different perspectives such as this.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 75a.258897
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 0b5.299432

What do you all make of the ELA?
Last edited by gnosismoses on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

CATCHING UP WITH THE MARATHON FOOT-AGE

Wow.

Warm congrats to all for the great work so far on this silly Boston Marathon psyop! It's really heartening to me to see the quality of this forum's contributions improving day by day. My heartfelt thanks to y'all for your efforts! :)

This umpteenth, pitiful skullduggery has already been busted fair and square - but let's keep tearing it apart.

I've been on and off the forum these last couple of days (been enjoying the spring sunshine and open air gatherings with friends), so sorry for having been a bit M.I.A. - but this afternoon I started catching up on this formidably active thread. Here are my takes on a few images previously analysed and debated. It seems, once again, that this psyop was pulled off with either totally fake imagery or a mixture of faked imagery and perhaps some on-site acting by a few "crisis-actors". As always with these modern psyops, it is hard to sort fiction (the obviously fake/forged imagery offered by the media) from reality (what actually took place in that Boston street). However, we can determine beyond any shadow of doubt that image forgery was employed and - needless to say - that's enough proof of foul play on the part of the media and the official sources behind this umpteenth "terror" tale.

As you know, I like to "KISS" (Keep It Simple, Stupid!) so here's my take about this image discussed earlier:

Well, I'd like you all to take off one of your shoes now - and align it side by side with your hand. Yes, the shoe will be longer than your hand, but just how far beyond your wrist (and up your forearm) does your shoe reach?

As far as this?

Ideally, we should just stop here and call it a day. If this foot is unreal - SO IS THE REST OF THE IMAGE. The same goes for the impossible shadows of the "Superheroes" rightly pointed out by our member Lux, early on in this thread:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2382941

However, the available imagery of the Boston "day of terror" is so hilariously absurd and contrived that I simply cannot resist having some fun with it. Forgive me - but I once was a cartoonist back in the days, and the temptation to write captions for the characters in the below image was just too great...

Seriously now: what on earth is going on here? Do I really need to list the innumerable absurdities of this scene supposedly depicting 'victims in the aftermath of a bomb blast'? Nah. I simply refuse to list them! I'd be embarrassed to spoon-feed anyone with the obvious thoughts that an averagely intelligent person will have when viewing this image. The only remaining question one might have is: "WHY release such offensively silly imagery???"

NICHOLAS SALEM'S "AMATEUR VIDEO":

The next absurd imagery I'd like to comment on - is this alleged "amateur video" - previously posted in this thread.

"Boston Marathon 2013 Explosion" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=271mWThTjd8#

Well, this Nicholas Salem who claims to have filmed this video says, in his Youtube channel comment section, that he has sent his video to "the Boston Police Dept, the FBI and to the Associated Press"... So - I wondered - just how close was Nicholas (supposedly) to the "1st BOMB blast"? Well, I easily found out - just by comparing his video imagery to another still picture. Nicholas had a close call indeed... :rolleyes:

Now, as you can see in his video, Nicholas then turns around and - with a very shaky camera - captures some shots of the immediate surroundings of the blast. Here's a frame he captured - barely 8 seconds after the blast:

Amazing, isn't it? Does this couple look much terrorized by the "terror attack" they just escaped - by a whisker?

Of course, it is sad that most people fall for these inane psyops. But I think we should rejoice for the fact that the sick folks behind these staged "terror events" have made little progress since their "BIG ONE" - on September 11 2001.

I wish to thank our member "scud" for making me choke in laughter with this truly brilliant post - what with its logical considerations.
brianv

Re: Alleged explosions at Boston Marathon - April 15, 2013

Unread post by brianv »

Unleashed wrote:
birdman2 wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:Image

Something else for you guys and gals to be on the look-out for; I've been meaning to mention it for ages, and I might even start a thread and post them as I come across them again.

Three or Four Ceiling Lights behind the given sim or sims. It must be one of their tricks to make their shabby work more real. Look at the little fairy lights to the side of the boy!

This one is from Utoya. There's quite a few.
sunshine05

Re: New England Dental Center - www.drhart.tv

Unread post by sunshine05 »

ninetynine wrote:"The owners, the Hart family, have developed a poor reputation, it seems.'

perhaps the idea is to keep people away...
I looked at a few businesses that are close by too and found the same thing, very poor reviews. I looked at "Sugar Heaven", just down from Lens Crafters at 669 Boylston and not only were the reviews bad, they had only been located there for a year. If you look at Google Maps there's a salon there called Aveda. I believe the image was from '09. Sugar Heaven is very strange. The website has major typos and is very poorly written. It also has "all online orders will be verified by phone" which is unusual since payment is due when the order is placed. I don't think it's legit.

They also have a very strange article on their website and I believe this is intentional, due to the details of this event. https://www.sugarheaven.us/home.htm

"I would do a hard candy," Ethel says, "Because a gummy is going to melt ugly." This wasn’t the first time this particular bartender came into Sugar Heaven, having used the store’s help at one point to attempt alcohol-infused cotton candy.

"I’m looking for anything having to do with hospitals, or doctors," says another customer minutes later.

"Do we have any more of that candy blood in the bag? Did we sell out of it?" Ethel asks one of her employees.

"We have brains and teeth," she replies.

"We do have brains and teeth!" Ethel says. These are the kinds of encounters to be expected on a regular day. Customers are always entering the store with a unique agenda.

"Your imagination can go wild," Ethel says.

https://www.sugarheaven.us/home.htm

This is where the store is located relative to the "explosion"

Then I looked at "667" and it's listed as Copley Acupuncture operated by Marcy White, but there's a Copley Square Acupuncture at "651". Why would Marcy White use practically the same name for her center?

I looked at the Forum restaurant. It has only been there since 2011. The strange thing is, the address listed on their website is 755 Boylston but 755 Boylston is a luxury apartment complex. The entrance is at the center of the building between the Forum and Starbucks. Starbucks has it's own address, so why does the Forum have the same address as the apartment complex? Something strange is going on there.

The Forum is now on the left (it was a different restaurant at the time of the Google map image)

[ADMIN: I'm having difficulty seeing your images. Can you double check to see those images are up for general access and hotlinking? You may have to put them in a more public folder. -hp]
gnosismoses

simonshack wrote:*

CATCHING UP WITH THE MARATHON FOOT-AGE
Wow.
Warm congrats ... :)
lol "Foot-Age" Welcome back Simon.

I noticed something else. Maybe a another Photoshop accident?

Check out the fragment of cloth just suspended in the air. I didn't apply any filters or anything to it and it has hard dark lines around it. All I did was zoom in on a really high resolution version of this image. What do you guys make of it? More sloppy Photoshop?

Source: http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/04 ... 1ebe66.jpg
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

Mailbox saved my life!

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/vi ... rvivor.cnn

"And I had bee-bees, still one in my neck the doctors couldn't get out because it's too close to the nerves that control my vision. And most of them in my face came out due to the surgery and stuff like that. And just burns. Burnt the clothes right off of us."

AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

So Jake Burns of Stiff Little Fingers just unfriended me on Facebook because I posted the pic that Simon captioned. Punk is dead.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

upstream wrote:Mailbox saved my life!

:lol: :lol: :lol: This blonde is really a great example of a person reluctantly forcing herself to lie for cash! Just watch her body language through this clip with CNN's ubiquitous psyop anchor AUnderson Cooper. By the end of the clip, she corrects her "burned" partner's script, when he claims that a friend of theirs, "Mark", lost BOTH of his legs... Shaking her head, she says: "No...one, just one leg !"

Priceless fail!
gnosismoses

simonshack wrote:
upstream wrote:Mailbox saved my life!

:lol: :lol: :lol: This blonde is really a great example of a human being reluctantly forcing herself to lie for cash!
Priceless!
Yeah that is how I read it too Simon. If you watch that video closely you will see that is starts with Anderson Coopers saying "..and Steve How are you doing?" He initially asked the girl, Caitlin Norden, a question. Some CNN producer must have figured out that even the brain-dead sheeple can see that there is something seriously wrong by this girl's body language. So they cut out the beginning when it came time to post a clip to the Internet.

ImageImageImage
Source: Screen-caps from the video: http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/vi ... rvivor.cnn

Here is a low quality video that actually shows the beginning of the interview. So painful to watch people lie like this though.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjIepaIl6XA
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

simonshack wrote:*

NICHOLAS SALEM'S "AMATEUR VIDEO":

The next absurd imagery I'd like to comment on - is this alleged "amateur video" - previously posted in this thread.

"Boston Marathon 2013 Explosion" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=271mWThTjd8#
Freeze the vid at 1:24 perhaps some more symbolic programming following the symbolic removal of the flags train of thought...
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

gnosismoses wrote:Most likely the image of the flag is photo-shopped. I don't see how it would be possible for an object to appear nearly exactly the same when photographed a few seconds apart from two radically different perspectives such as this.
Here's another very high-res version of the telephoto pic, found via google reverse image search: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 198&ty=290
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Innocuous though the following image may be---in terms of its relevance to demonstrating the fakery of the actual event itself---I would like to take a somewhat closer look at this mockery of photography to highlight some of the comedy it contains; or, perhaps I am not of the right mindset, and the value of this "photo" lies within its attempt to invoke one's sense of the avant garde.

Being another Charles Krupa (mentioned several times in previous posts) image, I think we have fast-developed a firm grasp on his artistic sensibilities. Nevertheless, a little thoroughness almost never hurts.

Right off the bat, we are forced to question whether or not such an image is even theoretically plausible within the paradigm of optical physics to which even my amateur eye subscribes. Let's start with the foreground, and work our way into the background.

1.) The wooden gate is fairly inviting to the eye, given that it almost seems as though there is a halo around the top and bottom of the horizontal piece. Zooming in just a tiny bit can justify any suspicion of cut-and-paste shenanigans, but the more deeply one looks, the more transparent the edges of the object become---so much so, that it begins to "meld" with the concrete. This "effect" is all over the object, but is best illustrated on the left-most (our left) portion.

2.) Perhaps it is merely my eye being deceived by technology beyond the scope of my understanding, but the focus differential between the lady in the foreground and the SWAT officer seems too great, given their relative distances to one another. Then again, perhaps this amazing camera is incapable of handling movement, thus accounting for the slight blur of the runner; but neither the transparency nor the seemingly identical blur level between the runner and the wooden gate.

The only reason I am spending any time on #2 is due to the telephoto compression which this image is trying to convince me of. Which brings me to #3

3.) The "telephoto compression" affecting the (National Guard?) officer and the Metro SWAT vehicle behind him reminds me of only two other images, both of which are colossal fakes. Firstly, we all remember the insanely huge, moving, teleporting Verrazano bridge. The other image, however, is of a certain lilliputian SWAT team member on-scene in Aurora, Colorado on the morning following the "shooting".

Have you ever seen a Metro SWAT vehicle as large as the one pictured above, or a National Guard officer as tiny?

For the purposes of comparison:

It must be another instance of forced perspective photography, I guess.

<_<

This "Charles Krupa" has been credited for:

1.) This Lady Gaga photo shoot:

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Charles_Krupa

2.) Many sports-related images found in this Yahoo archive

http://news.search.yahoo.com/news/searc ... a&c=images

but also this "2005" image of our beloved "Carlos Arredondo":

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/file-oct-1 ... 10189.html

3.) This sparse, generic-looking twitter account (he must be far too busy for such trivial time-sinks as twitter):

https://twitter.com/charleskrupa

4.) This wikipeepeedia page previously posted by nonhocapito:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Arredondo

(I apologize if it seems as though I am insinuating that "Carlos Arredondo" is credited for the creation of this page, as the wording of my heading for this section might imply)

edit: Typo

edit 2: Apology for potential miscommunication
Last edited by I, Gestalta on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Hilarious, this is how the public is seeing its "news" "live", these days and accepting as fact:

https://twitter.com/russian_market/stat ... 12/photo/1

A screen cap of a fuzzy picture within a tweet. <_<