Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Paris - Charlie Hebdo 07/01/2015

Unread post by simonshack »

Maat wrote:I can't see any resemblance, Simon. Entirely different head shape, jawline & ears. Although the whole story is deliberately disjointed and absurd, it still seems highly unlikely (even for these mind-benders) for the supposed victim to parade around in public risking recognition, even "disguised" :huh:
Hmm. I'm surprised you'd use the word 'entirely', Maat. Besides, all I was asking was if the two could perhaps / possibly be the same person (allowing for SOME minor changes - including mild plastic surgery). Also, note the quite different angles of the available images being compared.

As for these "mind-benders" you mention (i.e. the "PPP"s - the Psychopathic Psyop Planners) - I'm afraid I have to completely disagree with you (for the very first time, darling!). I can easily imagine them totally RELISHING to have their "dead victims" showing up, in plain sight, at public gatherings mourning their own 'demise'...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Well I do and I don't see a resemblance. They could be related, brothers perhaps. Their ears are very different for a start. This statement does not preclude the possible use of digital photographic augmentation or insertion of any of the parties or any part of the parties therein. "Hahaha you canta fool me boss. There ain't no sanity clause".
simonshack
Administrator

Ah well - let's not get hung up on this resemblance /no resemblance issue...

The evolving story - as reported by the media - is more than enough to keep us busy (and entertained) ! :lol:

Here we go ! From the Daily News today - BIG HEADLINE !
"Ex-Muslim politician 'girlfriend' of murdered Charlie Hebdo editor was NOT in a relationship with him, claims his family as they spark a furious row"

She gave a series of emotional interviews on the murder of her 'partner' Charb - the editor of Charlie Hebdo - and talked of her pride at him 'dying on his feet'. But in a bizarre twist, Stephane Charbonnier's family have 'formally denied' the relationship between him and former Secretary of State, Jeannette Bougrab. Bougrab, the mother of an adopted three-year-old daughter May, claimed they had lived together for three years. In an emotional interview, the 41-year-old said she had begged him to leave France and that she: 'always knew he was going to die like Theo Van Gogh (the Dutch cartoonist murdered in 2004).'

The renowned editor's family have tonight demanded that she no longer speaks about the man who fronted Charlie Hebbdo, in any way to the media. His brother, Laurent Charbonnier, speaking as well on behalf of his father and mother, said: 'We formally deny any rational commitment from Charb with Jeannette Bougrab.

'We do not want her to express herself in the manner in which she has done.

Read all about it
! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-row.html
So wait a minute: is Jeannette Bougrab, a former Secretary of State in the Sarkozy government, just flat out LYING about her relationship with the 'dead cartoonist'??? Why so?

The plot thickens ! :P
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

npr.org has an extremely HQ version (the highest quality I have so far found) of the "dummy number 2" photo:

Something in the defibrillator's display caught my eye...

Using an unsharp mask filter makes it even clearer:

Yes, the defibrillator's display just so happens to have 108 (1 + 0 + 8 = 9) and 83 (8 + 3 = 11) as its values, i.e. 9/11. They do want these easter eggs in there, even in the littlest details.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:
Maat wrote:I can't see any resemblance, Simon. Entirely different head shape, jawline & ears. Although the whole story is deliberately disjointed and absurd, it still seems highly unlikely (even for these mind-benders) for the supposed victim to parade around in public risking recognition, even "disguised" :huh:
Hmm. I'm surprised you'd use the word 'entirely', Maat. Besides, all I was asking was if the two could perhaps / possibly be the same person (allowing for SOME minor changes - including mild plastic surgery). Also, note the quite different angles of the available images being compared.

As for these "mind-benders" you mention (i.e. the "PPP"s - the Psychopathic Psyop Planners) - I'm afraid I have to completely disagree with you (for the very first time, darling!). I can easily imagine them totally RELISHING to have their "dead victims" showing up, in plain sight, at public gatherings mourning their own 'demise'...
Pardon my poor word choice, Simon (was rushed, dinner on the stove) & meant to revise those absolutes. Sorry :D

Although I did manage to add: 'Couldn't it be more likely that the face behind the "non-girlfriend" was purposely chosen/inserted to promote this very confusion?'

A familial resemblance like a "brother" is certainly possible and quite likely. I just think they're too damn lazy to expend any more effort than necessary to achieve their aims ;)

Edit to add:
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-girlfriend+'brother'.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-girlfriend+'brother'.jpg (75.93 KiB) Viewed 8199 times
@ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rists.html
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

According to the Liberation linked in Simon's post, and unlike the Daily Mail report, Ms. Bougrab had been with Charb for one year and not three. She states that she has numerous text messages and video clips to prove her relationship with him. And her friends back her up.

A possible reason for the family not wanting her to be running from one TV broadcast to another only to break down in tears is unveiled in the comments section at the bottom of the page: Charb may have been married but not to her! But of course, this is only speculation. In any case, they must have some specific reason for wanting her to be quiet.

http://www.liberation.fr/societe/2015/0 ... ab_1177966
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Already it feels like a Sideshow. We mustn't allow ourselves to get carried away on prefabricated media gossip!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:Already it feels like a Sideshow. We mustn't allow ourselves to get carried away on prefabricated media gossip!
You beat me to it, Brian! Was just about to say the same thing; this is a sideshow soap opera obviously intended to distract, divide & suck people into their contrived narrative. It's all digital bullshit anyway.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Speaking of prefabricated media gossip, a search on Paris shooting hoax brought up this subterfuge:

“Paris Hilton dead 2015” : Heir killed by internet death hoax

http://en.mediamass.net/people/paris-hi ... hhoax.html

Interesting timing, eh? :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:
The spectacle is a central notion in the Situationist theory, developed by Guy Debord in his 1967 book, The Society of the Spectacle. In its limited sense, spectacle means the mass media, which are "its most glaring superficial manifestation."[1] Debord said that the society of the spectacle came to existence in the late 1920s.[2][3]

The critique of the spectacle is a development and application of Karl Marx's concept of fetishism of commodities, reification and alienation,[4] and the way it was reprised by György Lukács in 1923. In the society of the spectacle, the commodities rule the workers and the consumers instead of being ruled by them. The consumers are passive subjects that contemplate the reified spectacle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectacle_ ... _theory%29

I should also perhaps get around to reading the book. I may have skimmed it.
Malcolm McLaren, founder/manager of The Sex Pistols, prided himself on his Situationist ideals and goals. He seemed to think his management of The Pistols was a Situationist assault on the public.

Google 'Malcolm McLaren situationism' for a variety of articles. I did a lot of research on this connection 20 years, but can't find any of my work now. Bummer.
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

I am trying to find the earliest appearance of the"Je suis Charlie" images online. How soon after the event did the "I am a fool" posters start appearing? (A Charlie is usually slang for a fool or, since Vietnam, also an enemy).
simonshack
Administrator

datspot wrote: (A Charlie is usually slang for a fool or, since Vietnam, also an enemy).
Oulàlà - you're right, mon ami... :o

Why the Viet Cong Were Called “CHARLIE”

[The term “Viet Cong”] comes from “Việt Nam Cộng-sản”, which just means “Vietnamese Communists”. This, in turn, was shortened to just Việt Cộng, with the first documented instances of such appearing in various Saigon newspapers in 1956.

From here, “Viet Cong” was commonly further shortened to “VC”, which in the NATO phonetic alphabet is pronounced “Victor-Charlie”, which gave rise to the further shortened, “Charlie” designation.

Thus, amongst U.S. soldiers and South Vietnamese allies, “Viet Cong” (and “Charlie” for the U.S. soldiers) came to commonly refer not just to the South Vietnamese National Liberation Front, but also to the North Vietnamese army soldiers - basically, any enemy Vietnamese troops were slapped with the label.
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php ... etnam-war/
So, basically...

JE SUIS CHARLIE = I AM THE ENEMY :mellow:

Come to think of it, I guess that's quite appropriate: I, for one, am certainly no friend of the PPP"s (the Psychopatic Psyop Planners)...
Let us hope that we can all restore the 'Charlie' label to its original, unshortened designation: Victor Charlie. :)
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Aussies downunder poining out fakery:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpyb4nDIq8c
simonshack
Administrator

Great team work over at Let's Troll forums ... by none other than our former 'friends' Psyopticon/Evil Edna and Dduck ! :P

Psyopticon, I think, made this good quality gif of the infamous cop shooting:

Dduck then noted that the puff of smoke actually appears to pop out of the cop's left hand. Indeed, so it seems!...
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:Dduck then noted that the puff of smoke actually appears to pop out of the cop's left hand. Indeed, so it seems!...
Maybe a ballistic or whatever expert could also argue that an AK-47 is not so "clean" either, and a mass of blood and cerebral matter should be seen exploding out of the body? Well perhaps I've seen too many movies... but... this is a movie too... ^_^
Rudy Algera wrote:Aussies downunder poining out fakery:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpyb4nDIq8c
well, this is typically missing a key point: where's a link to the original source to the image...?