Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
pov603

Re: Paris - Charlie Hebdo 07/01/2015

Unread post by pov603 »

'Je Suis Charlie' looks conspicuously like 'Jesus Charlie'.
Are they trying to stir some subliminal messaging to Christians and Muslims alike?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Although an AK-47 doesn’t have significant recoil (just .30 Cal) & wouldn’t be so popular if it did, also lessened by forward motion (and muzzle flash is not always seen in daylight), the angles are all wrong for any supposed “head shot” and/or “ricochet” with pavement dust (whatever).
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-shooter-vid1.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-shooter-vid1.jpg (54.38 KiB) Viewed 11237 times

Drawing a line parallel with the barrel at the second of "firing" (+ "puff" circled on right):
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-shooter-vid1a.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-shooter-vid1a.jpg (53.03 KiB) Viewed 11237 times
Not as precise as a frame-by-frame, but the line of "fire" looked clear enough to me: nowhere near the head!

Screen shots from:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L95pNjiXQnM

From the 9 to 25 second mark (+ a split second glimpse at 43 seconds), the downed “officer” (supposedly already hit at least once from the first volley) still has nothing resembling blood visible anywhere around him for the 16 seconds shown. :wacko:

Edit to add:
Bicycle patrolman Ahmed Merabet was a 42-year-old married father, an official based at his police station told NBC News. The city's police union earlier called Merabet's killing an "assassination" but gave his age as 28. There was no explanation for the discrepancy.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris- ... im-n282121
:rolleyes:

Also: Ref "killed by a bullet in the head":
Boulevard Richard-Lenoir, un policier en uniforme d'une quarantaine d'années, est touché et se trouve à terre, selon une vidéo diffusée sur internet. Les deux hommes sortent alors de leur voiture et s'approchent à petites foulées du policier à terre. L'un des assaillants lui crie "tu voulais me tuer!". Le policier lève la main "non c'est bon chef", avant d'être tué d'une balle en pleine tête, selon une vidéo diffusée sur internet et authentifiée par les enquêteurs.
http://lci.tf1.fr/france/faits-divers/a ... 43818.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

pov603 wrote:'Je Suis Charlie' looks conspicuously like 'Jesus Charlie'.
Are they trying to stir some subliminal messaging to Christians and Muslims alike?
I refrained from posting exactly that pov!

I also pointed out on p3 that "Charlie" signifys "a fool" -
Je suis un Charlie. You would have to be a proper Charlie to buy that bullshit.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

uhm, let's not forget that
1) the name "Charlie" in "Charlie Hebdo" comes from Charlie Brown, the Peanuts character (reminding us of the gentle, more noble origins of this magazine)
2) the habit of using a "je suis..."/"I am..." slogan followed by a name, usually of a "victim" or vicsim of muslim repression of liberties, is not born with this event, but has been used countless times in the propaganda theaters across the world.
I also doubt that French grammar can be blamed for this "Jesus" assonance.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:uhm, let's not forget that
1) the name "Charlie" in "Charlie Hebdo" comes from Charlie Brown, the Peanuts character (reminding us of the gentle, more noble origins of this magazine)
2) the habit of using a "je suis..."/"I am..." slogan followed by a name, usually of a "victim" or vicsim of muslim repression of liberties, is not born with this event, but has been used countless times in the propaganda theaters across the world.
Yeah - "I am Spartacus". :rolleyes:

1 I think that's rather naive nonho, it's more than likely a spook operation like it's UK partner Private Eye.

2 When the Marketing Team for the Pysop were planning the slogans for the Campaign do you think these things went UN-noticed?
nonhocapito

brianv wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:uhm, let's not forget that
Yeah - "I am Spartacus". :rolleyes:

1 I think that's rather naive nonho, it's more than likely a spook operation like it's UK partner Private Eye.

2 When the Marketing Team for the Pysop were planning the slogans for the Campaign do you think these things went UN-noticed?
It's not terribly important but: The magazine "Charlie Hebdo" (Charlie weekly) took its name from "Charlie Mensuel" (Charlie monthly) which was the French equivalent of the italian magazine "Linus". They were both founded in the 60s around the "Peanuts" comic strips, and also published many other comic American classics such as Doonesbury, etc, plus French and Italian authors, and some of those (Reisier, Pratt, Bretecher, Moebius etc) remain among the greatest cartoonist and illustrators of their time.

I have no problems accepting the idea that these magazines were Amerikan Propaganda and remotely controlled by the CIA or equivalent groups, or that they were simply infiltrated by it, as most of the "leftist" things were and are.
However "Charlie Brown" and "Linus" ARE two characters invented in the 50s by a guy called Charles Schultz (after himself). So what do we say, that Charles Schultz had foreknowledge of the events of January 7th 2015? Or that the guys who founded these magazines in the 60s had such foreknowledge?

Isn't it a bit more logical to just take this "je suis Charlie" nonsense for the easy propaganda bullshit that these twitter times require? And what about the countless other "I am..." "Je suis..." "Io sono..." campaigns that preceded this one, are they there to hide a secret message? "I am Malala" or whatever perhaps means...?

Besides and more importantly: if the "je suis Charlie" bullshit motto hides some secret message that has to do with the cultural slang meaning of the word "Charlie" in the United States, this is flying way above the heads of the French and European public for whom this psyop is mostly meant.

I'll just quickly answer you here nonho, don't want to interrupt the flow.
You're right not terribly important, and of course I wasn't suggesting that.
Checkpoint Charlie? The world didn't have any cultural difficulty understanding what that meant!
nonhocapito

Vicsims at the Kosher market "Hypercacher":

Yohan Cohen, Yoav Hattab, Philippe Braham, Francois-Michel Saada

from http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jew ... s/1.636379

Of course we also need another "hero" story here, so according to a "witness":

"one of the customers attempted to grab Coulibaly's weapon, and was then shot in the head."

The Jerusalem Post wants to give us a profile of the hero, so makes this special act of Creative Journalism:
"Cohen was a resident of Sarcelles, widely known as “Little Jerusalem” for its large Jewish population, and studied at the Lycée ORT high school in the Paris suburb of Villiersle- Bel.

Friends on Facebook described Cohen, who worked in the store, as strong and smart with a “heart of gold,” as well as a calm person who rarely got angry and “always had a smile on his face.”

A witness, who did not identify Cohen by name, told France’s BFM-TV how one of the victims was shot in the head after struggling to wrest away one of the attacker’s guns."
from: http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Four-Jewi ... med-387299

The profile in the first part is textbook vicsim biopic from the 9/11 memorial ("heart of gold", "always had a smile" -- I swear I could find the same text on legacy.com), but the magic by which this is connected to the alleged act of heroism is really propaganda-in-the-making.

[edit:]
Maat wrote:Image

From the 9 to 25 second mark (+ a split second glimpse at 43 seconds), the downed “officer” (supposedly already hit at least once from the first volley) still has nothing resembling blood visible anywhere around him for the 16 seconds shown. :wacko:
I also agree that the missing "gore" aspect is a significant element of fakery in this video. A shot in the head with an assault rifle should make the head explode or the body be thrust somewhat. We should see something very graphic and dramatic and we see nothing. It looks more as if the "terrorist" simply missed. This is either bad fakery or, more likely, a planted discrepancy to feed the "conspiracy" researchers and thus grant veracity to the video itself.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

This "escaping after attacking "authority" then attacking a Jewish owned business", reminds me of Hollywood's ubiquitous chase through the Chinese Restaurant Kitchen with angry cat lashing out scene - and it's becoming more tiresome.
nonhocapito

Here are the so called leaders marching pretending to march together:
from http://www.blitzquotidiano.it/foto-noti ... tidiano%29

Cameron, Nethanyahu, Sarkozy, Keïta (president of Mali), Hollande, Merkel, Abu Mazen, Renzi. Bibi is wearing his "I'll show 'em" face. Which reminds me, Elections are due in Israel soon, and Nethanyahu is considered at risk. So, there's an extra useful reason for this nice circus.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote:
[edit:] I also wanted to comment the pope's words as pointed out by corsarino. Here in English: http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/eu ... -1.2059594

"Wednesday’s terror attack in Paris brings to mind so much cruelty – human cruelty – so much terrorism, both isolated [incidents of] terrorism and state terrorism . . . of how much cruelty is man capable."

(probably this speech can be found in its entirety somewhere on the vatican website). No matter what you think of it, you cannot miss the roundabout way by which he seems to be trying to pass a message.
Nonho,

Yes, the official website of Radio Vaticana indeed confirms this quite extraordinary statement by the current pope:
“L’attentato di ieri a Parigi ci fa pensare a tanta crudeltà, crudeltà umana; a tanto terrorismo, sia al terrorismo isolato, sia al terrorismo di Stato."

"Yesterday's yerror attack in Paris brings to mind so much cruelty, human cruelty; so much terrorism, both isolated terrorism as well as state terrorism." (!!!)
http://it.radiovaticana.va/news/2015/01 ... gi/1117331
"State terrorism"? WTF? Why would the pope mention state terrorism - while referring to the CHARLIE HEBDO affair? I've been musing about this a bit - and perhaps too much, but let me go a bit 'on a tangent' here as I try to connect a few historical dots - all quite speculative as you'll see but, anyways, here goes. Please feel free to dismiss all this as pure / disjointed conjecture - I may be well be out on a limb here - but that amazing papal statement ("state terrorism") has profoundly intrigued me.

My musings started with wondering why (although I've always been a keen cartoon reader - and have known the works of, for instance, Cabu and Wolinski since my teens) I had never heard of this 'CHARBONNIER' guy - the allegedly killed Chief Editor of CHARLIE HEBDO. In this whole affair, he certainly stands out (in the press) as the main character - what with his stated "fight for freedom of speech as an atheist" (which in his views included his ...uh... god-given right to crudely lampoon ALL religions). Now, as you surely know, "charbonnier' means 'carbonaro' in Italian.
CARBONARI http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonari
The carbonari were organised in the fashion of Freemasonry, broken into small covert cells scattered across Italy. Although it is inappropriate to say that they had one unified mission, evidence suggests that despite regional variations, most of the membership sought the creation of a liberal, unified Italy.
(...)
Although some of the society's documents claimed that it had origins in medieval France, and that its progenitors were under the sponsorship of Francis I of France during the sixteenth century, this claim is hard to substantiate.
As I found out with a little digging, it was pope Pius VII (the 7th) who promulgated the "Ecclesiam a Jesu Christo" edict back in 1821 :
Ecclesiam a Jesu Christo was a Papal constitution promulgated by Pius VII in 1821. It stated that Freemasons must be excommunicated for their oath bound secrecy of the society and conspiracies against church and state.

It also linked Freemasonry with the Carbonari, an anti-clerical revolutionary group active in Italy. It said that the Carbonari effected a love of the Catholic religion. However the true goals of the Carbonari was said to be:

° Religious indifference
° Disestablishment of the church and total religious freedom
°The profanation of Jesus Christ through their ceremonies
°To scorn, and perhaps replace the sacraments of the church
°To plot against Papal primacy

All members of the Carbonari were excommunicated, along with those who kept Carbonari secrets and those promoting Carbonari literature.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonari
To be sure, the CHARLIE HEBDO crew certainly engaged in what some would call 'profanation' of the church (and assorted religions).

Interestingly, as I looked up the Wiki page for pope PiusVII (the 7th), I learned - among other things - that "From the time of his election as pope to the fall of Napoleon in 1815, Pius VII's reign was completely taken up in dealing with France."

I will now leave this at that - as light food for thought - and just point out that the CHARLIE HEBDO event took place in France on the 7th of January - and that (just for funs, Nonho - don't worry...) ECCLESIAM A JESU CHRISTO contains all the letters of "JE SUIS CHARLIE".

But hey, I actually prefer Brianv's simpler / straightforward reading of the "JE SUIS CHARLIE"-slogan now carried around the streets of Paris by thousands of mindless people who buy the official "islamic terror attack" storyline - lock, stock and barrel: "I AM (A) FOOL"... <_<
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

nonhocapito wrote:
Maat wrote: From the 9 to 25 second mark (+ a split second glimpse at 43 seconds), the downed “officer” (supposedly already hit at least once from the first volley) still has nothing resembling blood visible anywhere around him for the 16 seconds shown. :wacko:
I also agree that the missing "gore" aspect is a significant element of fakery in this video. A shot in the head with an assault rifle should make the head explode or the body be thrust somewhat. We should see something very graphic and dramatic and we see nothing. It looks more as if the "terrorist" simply missed. This is either bad fakery or, more likely, a planted discrepancy to feed the "conspiracy" researchers and thus grant veracity to the video itself.
Yes Nonho, I’m more inclined towards “a planted discrepancy to feed the ‘conspiracy’ researchers” — unless they were trying too hard to appear more “real" than a Hollywood movie (which typically overdoes the “blood & gore” ) — but none at all is very odd.

Wiki has a handy reference aggregate of all the Media Merde now:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charb
nonhocapito

Very interesting Simon. To me all these dealings between freemasons, zionists, secret agencies, the military etc are obvious in one sense (as I see and read the presence of these forces in clues much like the ones you mentioned) and very foggy on the other, because it is not clear to me if forces like these act in concert or in occasional alliances but with fundamentally different goals, and when.

So, for example, this picture already discussed on this forum elsewhere:

clearly wants to tell us something... clearly to me, this means: "I am a freemason before I am a Pope" -- A freemason by book, like the carbonari you mentioned Simon, is supposed to be plotting the end of christianity, foresees an easy-to-rule godless society or something... and this should resound positively with the zionists who seem to be sharing the same goal for the genteel (what are the origins of freemansonry anyway? Why does freemasonry use Kabbalistic elements?).
And yet (and your post doesn't answer this question either, obviously because we don't have the answer I think), why this pope was talking about "state-sponsored terrorism" in reference to this event? And why was he meeting with the muslim leaders on the same day?

Again, I see all these forces leaving signs, but (an image I already used here I think) it is like watching a submarine battle of which we only see the bubbles. (And maybe this confusion is the real goal of it all, while the actual story is written by corporations and bankers.)

Anyhoo, OK, you guys are right, it is very possible that having picked this slogan "je suis charlie" among many might have an extra hidden meaning, regardless the history of the name of that magazine, or the history of these kind of "protest" propaganda slogans.

but... here's a variant from the TV stream at the Paris Synagogue:
hypercacher.jpg
hypercacher.jpg (95.42 KiB) Viewed 11031 times
from http://video.corriere.it/incubo-continu ... ffcea2bbd2

...aren't they happy.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The 7.62 (first one above) is the round used in the Kalashnikov. It travels at 3000 fps and causes a shock wave of up to 30 times it's own diameter as it passes through the human body. At point blank range it would have blown his head completely off. And he had been hit previously and there's not a drop of blood? What's not to understand? I'd also point out the manner in which the shooter uses his weapon, it shows that he has no firearms training or learned to shoot by watching rap videos.

Huh WTF? Je Suis HyperCacher? :lol: :lol:
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

simonshack wrote:
These mass placards-in-perfect-alignment shots always seem very artificial: although of course a magazine Editor would always pick the best shot.

They always seem too parallel, square-on to the camera. Minimal bending in the wind...and, importantly, always very level with each-other, and the ground.

As do most pictures of IS/ISIS/ISIL war-flags, with which these recent 'Je Suis...' universal handbills are strongly resonant. White on black, stark.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... arison.jpg

The 7.62 (first one above) is the round used in the Kalashnikov. It travels at 3000 fps and causes a shock wave of up to 30 times it's own diameter as it passes through the human body. At point blank range it would have blown his head completely off. And he had been hit previously and there's not a drop of blood? What's not to understand? I'd also point out the manner in which the shooter uses his weapon, it shows that he has no firearms training or learned to shoot by watching rap videos.
To be technically accurate, that image is of the 7.62 NATO round, a more powerful cartridge (next to a 5.56 mm NATO and 9 mm NATO)

The one used in the AK-47 is the 4th from left in this comparison line-up:
Rifle_cartridge_comparison.jpg
Rifle_cartridge_comparison.jpg (91.14 KiB) Viewed 10878 times
From left: .50 BMG, .300 Winchester Magnum, .308 WIN (= 7.62 NATO), 7.62×39mm, 5.56 NATO, and .22 LR.
@ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62%C3%9739mm