Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
JLapage

Re: Paris 13 Friday November

Unread post by JLapage »

Kopfhoerer wrote:
datspot wrote:A French Journo, who happens to live outside Bataclan took video footage of people fleeing.

http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/ ... 09495.html
Pay close attention to the time between 13 to 16 seconds. The way the side of the building moves like a rag could it be a green screen or some defect in the video?
JLapage

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by JLapage »

Kopfhoerer wrote:First strange Story emerges:

Paris Attack: Lucky Guy Mobile Phone Stopped Bullet
Luckily for him, possibly his life was saved by his mobile phone

Someone nearly shot him...he is cool. And we have the invention of the bulletproof smartphone.
I dont understand what he is saying as i dont understand french. Maybe someone here does...

ADMIN NOTICE (simon): I do, dear Kopfhoerer, and will gladly translate what this dude is claiming:

"Voilà, here's the phone which, after the shot...well, this is what saved me ... otherwise my head would have, well, exploded... voilà..." [ Interviewer asks about his wounds - so he then points at his foot and says:] "Well, there's also the, the... [INAUDIBLE - it almost sounds like he says "the Breivik!.." Note: there's a rather obvious audio edit there] who blew up my other shoe, so they put a bandage around my toe - and I have also taken an impact here [shows his belly / covered by stained T-shirt] which penetrated here, so they bandaged that right here... and it was thanks to my jacket, which absorbed the impact of the........ [stops talking / doesn't mention 'bullet'] so, frankly, I don't wish for this to happen to anyone..."

In other words: Total bullshit, mesdames et messieurs. This guy is a crisis actor. Pauvre, pauvre France...
It's interesting that he doesn't show a hole in the jacket (maybe they forgot to make a hole) instead he shows one on one of his two tee shirts. The one with a hole is not stained whereas the second one is stained due to the bandage underneath. He's pretty calm for someone having received two wounds and who was saved from a third one thanks to his phone.
UNreal

Unread post by UNreal »

Passport N° 2 found close to suicide bomber in Paris, Stade de France:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015- ... 816624.htm
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Paris 13 Friday November

Unread post by simonshack »

JLapage wrote: Pay close attention to the time between 13 to 16 seconds. The way the side of the building moves like a rag could it be a green screen or some defect in the video?
Good catch, JLapage.

The fact that only a well-defined / select section of the frame (leftmost building façades) is affected by this glitch suggests that :

- It is highly unlikely to be the result of some random / 'innocent' camera malfunction /or conversion issue - or such like.
- It is far more likely to be a tell-tale sign of some rendering defect - of what is essentially a fabricated video clip, entirely manufactured with CGI technology. In other words, this 'panicky escape scene' never took place in reality. No stuntmen /stunt-women hanging from windows were needed for the production of this "drama-filled-I-was-there" imagery credited to that Le Monde journalist.

Glitchless frame____________________________________________Frame with glitch
ImageImage
UNreal

Unread post by UNreal »

In the video from Daniel Psenny (journalist @ Le Monde) we can also see that every streetlight in Passage Saint-Pierre Amelot is working, except one...

Funny how cameras and streetlights always tend to malfunction in the very instances they would be very useful.
Last edited by UNreal on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alef

Unread post by Alef »

No vergin women for the two suicide bombers at the stadium! :D

Just 3 (or 7 depending on sources) killed by the terrorists!

What the fuck?

It´s your day! the best moment to kill people at the stadium
and what happened? You arrive too late to go in? You didn`t find the tickets?
Such a pity! They walked around the stadium looking for people ... and nothing , the desert!

"Could be better to wait out the fans ? No, too late"

"Ok you 2 at mcdonalds, I'm that guy alone at the bar"

Allah Akbar!!!...BOOOM 3 minutes later BOOOM

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcwzOouXw04
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Blue and white stripes :

anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

^^^ Please add to the Blue and White Stripes thread, if you don't mind.
Sapere Aude
Banned

Unread post by Sapere Aude »

Remember 9/11 Hellywood and media predictions. Here we have the same stuff. It's so obvious.

bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Mouth covering and ear touching is how liars expose themselves via body language:

source: google
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

That's like the perfect tea party crème de la crème meeting... just a few weeks before the so-called "attacks"...the master-minds !
CIA Director Met with French Security Chief and Mossad Before Paris Attacks
CIA Director Brennan Met With French Secuity Chief Before Paris Attacks - Report | 13 Nov 2015 | The White House correspondent for French television network Canal+, Laura Haim, reported an interesting tidbit during a live report with MSNBC's Brian Williams Friday evening. Haim stated that Central Intelligence Agency director, John O. Brennan, recently met with his counterpart, French intelligence (DGSE) director Bernard Bajolet. The French equivalent of MI6 and CIA is the Direction générale de la sécurité extérieure. [See: CIA-GW Intelligence Conference: Panel on The Shared 21st Century International Mission --GW Center for Cyber and Homeland Security 29 Oct 2015 Panel on "The Shared 21st Century International Mission" featuring CIA Director John Brennan, former UK MI6 Chief John Sawers, Director of the French Directorate for External Security Bernard Bajolet, and former Israeli National Security Advisor Yaacov Amidror. Held as part of the 2nd Annual Ethos and Profession of Intelligence Conference, co-hosted by the Central Intelligence Agency and the George Washington University. Held on October 27, 2015.
Source
http://www.legitgov.org/CIA-Director-Br ... cks-Report

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkInbEcEZ4

Here's the original video

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su7InUwi3Hc
Last edited by ElSushi on Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sapere Aude
Banned

Unread post by Sapere Aude »

more eiffel tower embedded in hollywood movies
http://www.listal.com/list/tower
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oooh, well now I understand why those horrible 'suicidal Muslim terrorists' chose to massacre innocent music fans / concert-goers (of all people?) inside the Bataclan Theatre (of all places?), instead of targeting far more obvious "enemies of Islam" - such as politicians, banks, mainstream media offices, military installations and whatnot...

Here's from the Times of Israel 'news'paper :
"French magazine Le Point says the Bataclan theater has for years been the target of anti-Zionist groups as its Jewish owners often put on pro-Israel events. The publication quotes a member of the extremist group Army of Islam, who told French security services in 2011 that, “We had planned an attack against the Bataclan because its owners are Jews.” The Eagles of Death Metal, the band performing at the theater when the attacks began, played in Tel Aviv’s Barby club in July."
http://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_e ... sh-owners/
Aha - so according to the Le Point (AND the Times of Israel), "a member of the extremist group Army of Islam told French security services [!!??] in 2011 [in 2011 !!??] that, “We had planned an attack against the Bataclan because its owners are Jews."

So wait a minute: already back in 2011 the French Security Services KNEW that the 'evil Muslim extremists' had planned an attack in the Bataclan Theatre?????????????????

Fantastic, isn't it? You really want to believe this stuff, don't you? :lol:

The BATACLAN theatre

Even our trusty Wickedpedia confirms...
"The building is owned by jewish interest according the French Magasine Le Point, and the venue has for years been the target of anti-Zionist groups because of pro-Israel events."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataclan_(theatre)

Sure. Makes perfect sense now, doesn't it? Not. <_<

Please note that the "Wickedpedia court" has (within 24 hours or so) already 'closed the case' - laying the blame of these events squarely on:
Perpetrators: "The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant(ISIL)"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_ ... is_attacks
Seriously now, I ask those people (sadly, MOST people of this world, it seems) who believe in the official narrative of this alleged event to think again: WHAT WOULD BE THE MOTIVE FOR SUCH A MASSACRE OF RANDOM / YOUNG / INNOCENT PARISIAN MUSIC FANS - ON THE PART OF "ISIL"? What on Earth would make you believe such a thing - unless you are severely retarded - and unable to think for yourself?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

simonshack wrote:Seriously now, I ask those people (sadly, MOST people of this world, it seems) who believe in the official narrative of this alleged event to think again: WHAT WOULD BE THE MOTIVE FOR SUCH A MASSACRE OF RANDOM / YOUNG / INNOCENT PARISIAN MUSIC FANS - ON THE PART OF "ISIL"? What on Earth would make you believe such a thing - unless you are severely retarded - and unable to think for yourself?
Yes, Simon, this is the dramatic consequence of decades of deliberate dumbing down of our culture, where easily manipulated emotions have overridden reason, and traditional religion, which at least had some moral values, has been replaced by "TV religion", in which whatever the TV says is the new dogma.

Congratulations for the brilliant discovery, anyway, which confirms that there is very often something Jewish-related in most psy-ops.
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

UNreal wrote:Syrian Passport found beside dead terrorist:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... t=&act=url
Man, these guys have got to stop carrying their passports in to certain death.