Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
jumpy64

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Since nobody has helped me with this yet, I'm reviewing previous posts to see if there were mentions of bombs exploding inside and/or outside the Bataclan before yesterday, when newspapers started claiming that terrorists blew themselves up inside or outside the Bataclan (that doesn't seem clear yet).

First they said that the terrorist shot people inside the theater, before being shot themselves by the police, but since yesterday the tune has changed, and now they say they blew themselves up killing people. So did people die because they were shot or because of the explosions when terrorists supposedly blew themselves up, or in consequence of a mixture of the two things, shots and explosions? This is still not clear to me.

Of course I know by now that we're talking about a fictional event, so the stories are made up anyway, but I'm trying to keep track of logical fallacies and inconsistencies in the official version.

I've found another video of the Bataclan scene, in which an explosion can be heard.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/ ... hall-video

Anyway, while re-reading the early official chronology of the events in Kopfhoerer's post on page 2 of this thread, I found a witness declaring something that makes the "dangling woman" thing even more illogical than it already is.

It's a certain Pierre Janaszak, who told AFP that he overheard the terrorists talking to hostages while hiding in the bathroom.
I locked myself in a bathroom upstairs. There were four of us in the bathroom, they didn't come there. They were guarding the hostages, and I heard them talk with them.
The dangling woman appears to be on the second floor, and the terrorists didn't even get to the first floor! So why on earth would she be dangling from a window, risking her own and her baby's life, when all she needed was to close (and possibly lock) a door and stay hidden on an upper floor?

Not to mention the fact that, if a terrorist decided to follow the fleeing people downstairs, she would have been a sitting duck (or a dangling one, in this instance :) ) in case shots had been fired.

I wonder who's responsible for the continuity of the script here :wacko:
Last edited by jumpy64 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Although the doorway does disappear behind the pipe at a certain viewing angle, a viewing angle 2 floors up, at no 14, should not make the recess disappear behind the pipe and it wouldn't get rid of the shadow on the recess wall anyway. If the recess of the darker double door area can be seen, then so should the smaller exit. Please look at the black and white gif that Simon has posted of that doorway - if that recess has a shadow during the day what sort of camera does Mr Psenny have to be able to make that shadow disappear at night? Simon's gif shows that the doorway disappears and should be there at the viewing angle shown on Mr Psenny's footage.

For me, Simon has once again proved media fakery.
Indeed dear Apache, I had a closer look at this supposedly live shown video and it does look like our typical Playstation2 3D graphics, the door's edges being hardly noticable and the lights / cast shadows being almost non existent.

Wow dear Simon, well done once again !
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

jumpy64 wrote: It's a certain Pierre Janaszak, who told AFP that he overheard the terrorists talking to hostages while hiding in the bathroom.
That's funny, because I remember an interview (it was on the radio on saturday) with a "witness" who claimed that the tewwowists in the theatre were not talking to anyone at all, they were just calmly and composedly and incessantly shooting the crowd. So she could not tell which nationality they were or such.

And yes, three out of four blew themselves up when the police came in, killing policemen (?) and hostages (?). And yes, nothing in the "bloodbath" photograph gives any hint of explosions.

My gosh, what a farce.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

rusty wrote:
jumpy64 wrote: It's a certain Pierre Janaszak, who told AFP that he overheard the terrorists talking to hostages while hiding in the bathroom.
That's funny, because I remember an interview (it was on the radio on saturday) with a "witness" who claimed that the tewwowists in the theatre were not talking to anyone at all, they were just calmly and composedly and incessantly shooting the crowd. So she could not tell which nationality they were or such.
Yes, I remember that too! Continuity problems again :rolleyes:
And yes, three out of four blew themselves up when the police came in, killing policemen (?) and hostages (?). And yes, nothing in the "bloodbath" photograph gives any hint of explosions.
Thank you, rusty! Did you or anybody else find pictures of the Bataclan after the event? I'm looking for them, but no luck so far. It would be interesting to see what signs of "explosions" could be found there, since there are none inside.

EDIT: I'm sorry guys, I've just realized that one of the cafès where the "bombs" exploded is just in front of the theater, so maybe also there toppled chairs are "proof" of the explosion.

There are pictures from different cafés so it's a bit confusing. :blink:
Last edited by jumpy64 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

starfish prime wrote:I will give them credit that they are certainly getting better at staging these terror attacks.
Perhaps... however even after a little digging we start to see the same 'terrorist attack tropes'.

For instance; 'celebrity' mourners & tie-ins with other movies...
Last night, Damon Albarn told me he was shocked by the news: 'Nick's death is immensely sad. The fact that he seems to have given his life to save another will be a lasting testament to what a lovely guy he was.'

This is the second time I have lost someone in my world to Islamist terrorists; the last being in the 2005 London bombings.
Bizarre 'tributes'...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNxUdbTWGTs
Lauren Roth De Wolf wrote:It’s tragic but also awe-inspiring.
... by bizarre media people who are not described as such during interviews.

'Product placement'...
Reporting Error Leads To Speculation That Terrorists Used PS4s To Plan Paris Attacks
alef wrote:The first terrorist had been prevented from entering the stadium after a security guard patted him down and discovered the suicide vest;[60] a few seconds after being turned away, he detonated his suicide vest, killing himself and a bystander.[61] The second bomber blew himself up near the stadium a few minutes later, and 33 minutes after that, the third bomber detonated his vest nearby at a McDonald's.
This may be the stupidest shit I've ever heard... it's like a scene lifted right out of 'Four Lions' or something. Three 'suicide bombers' only manage to kill one bystander (and themselves).
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

I've just found a picture of the Bataclan cafè just outside the theater, with Police already there.

I don't see any signs of explosions here, but maybe the picture is supposedly taken before the tewwowists blew themselves up.

Anyway, the page from which this picture is taken - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... video.html - contains lots of lots of "interesting" pictures and videos to watch.

There are also photos of supposedly injured people with no blood on them.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... os-6844789

I found the linked article interesting for several reasons.

First of all, it adds increasingly more incredible details to the official narrative, like the following:
At least 89 people inside the 1,500-capacity venue were killed in the attack and hundreds other injured. [...]

It quickly turned into a bloodbath as the killers dressed in dark clothes and brandishing Kalashnikovs indiscriminately fired for over an hour.[...]

Some remained there for an hour, drenched in blood belonging to them or other people, desperately trying not to move to detract attention from the killers.
Shooting indiscriminately (I thought I heard they were deliberately shooting people one by one, but never mind) with Kalashnikovs for over an hour? Can you imagine? How could the survival rate be more than 90% if such a thing really happened? And the theater would be almost destroyed, I guess, while in the picture with bodies lying down after the shooting I can't even see bulletholes anywhere. And then, I'm not an expert, but how much ammunition did they have?

Also, since we've seen people escaping from the "back door" of the Bataclan, and others hiding or dangling from windows upstairs, I don't think they blocked the doors of the concert hall. So I guess, survivors would have stampeded out of the concert hall after a few minutes already. Did the tewwowists remain there and continue shooting between themselves for another 50 minutes or so?

And then there's the tragic story of the already mentioned merchandise manager Nick Alexander, who died in the arms of his "ex-girlfriend Helen Wilson, an American expat who herself was wounded in both legs".

I'll spare you the details, but in the end Ms. Wilson adds another masterful touch to the story:
Miss Wilson, 49, originally from New Orleans, also said the gunmen deliberately targeted concert-goers in wheelchairs.
Oh, so they did target somebody deliberately, after all...

The article is illustrated with pictures of the gig taken before the "attack" by a 39 years-old French photographer, Manu Wino. Funny name, no? Actually, he reminded me of the famous 9/11 vicsim Elizabeth Waino... :)

Here's the guy, anyway, sporting the usual "devil's horns" sign.

And here's his motivation for deciding to post his concert photos (all suspicious on FotoForensics, of course).
Because life goes on. Because they cannot win. Because it is horrific and people will never completely return to normal life. Becuase too many friends (that we know or do not) were killed on Friday night. Because it's only Rock and Roll. I'll post my photos from the gig, I've decided.
Unfortunately, his camera must have been among the first victims, because apparently he didn't take any picture after the concert was interrupted.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

As the story goes, the hero who saved the dangling, pregnant woman has now been found : "Sébastien Besatti - a musician and journalist". Whereas the pregnant woman (who, touchingly enough, had hidden her pregnancy to her - yet unnamed - boyfriend), is said to be named "Charlotte" - but wishes to remain anonymous ...
http://www.talkradio101.com/Pregnant-Wo ... s/22183299

Here's the full, harrowing tale of superhero Sébastien Besatti.
Clinging on to a balcony 15 metres up and screaming for her life as gunmen roamed the corridors of the Bataclan music hall, the unnamed pregnant woman has become a symbol of the tragedy. And, for the first time one of the survivors has revealed the dramatic moment he sprung from his hiding place to save the woman by pulling her to safety - and felt a Kalashnikov in his leg.

The man, known only as Sebastian, pulled the woman from the window ledge as three armed ISIS suicide bombers roamed corridors picking off targets one by one. Moment later, he said and the woman [sic], tired and fearful to hang on for longer, would have fallen to her death. The woman and her baby survived the attack and friends of hers have taken to social media to find her hero and thank him.

Sebastian said he spotted her as he fled as the arena and climbed through a window and clung to an air vent. He looked to the next window and saw the woman, who was screaming, 'help me, I'm pregnant.'He told La Province: 'She was begging people down below if they would catch her if she jumped. But it was chaos down there. We were 15 metres above the ground.

'I held on for five minutes and then the pregnant woman, who was exhausted, begged me to help her get back inside. That's what I did. 'I don't know where she went afterwards but I went back to my old hiding place which wasn't great. Five minutes later I felt the barrel of a Kalashnikov against my leg and a terrorist yelling: 'Get down from there... Lie on the ground'.'
And in the first real insight from what happened inside the music hall where 89 concert goers lost their lives, Sebastian revealed how the gunmen stopped firing indiscriminately and negotiated with security forces who had surrounded the theatre.

During the talks, Sebastian said, a number of wounded hostages were released. The unnamed concert goer described the moment he heard the first shot – with many in the audience believing it was part of the act. That illusion was shattered seconds later when he heard the second shot ring out and the band flee the stage.

'The singer had gone,' he said. 'The lights came on and I turned to the entrance and saw two or three guys armed with Kalashnikovs. They were shooting at anyone they met. Those in the bar went down first. Everyone fell to the ground. I saw a guy next to me take a bullet in the head. 'Word spread that there was an exit behind the stage. I crawled closer to it. I had to crawl over dead bodies, wounded people, my clothes were full of blood.

'I took advantage of one guy reloading to escape behind the stage. On the left there was no emergency exit so I crossed and hid behind a black curtain and got to the other side. There was no exit there either. I climbed the stairs but they led onto the balcony of the concert hall.

'That's when I went to the windows and saw her.'

After helping the pregnant woman back inside and obeying orders to lie face down with around fifteen others, Sebastian said he could hear the killers shooting from the balcony. He heard people screaming as if they were being tortured.
'They told us: 'We're here to make you go through what the innocent are suffering in Syria. You hear the cries of suffering?'
'Now you feel the fear that people go through every day in Syria. It's war. And that's just the beginning. We will massacre the innocent. We want you to tell everybody'.'

Sebastian closed his eyes expecting to be killed but then the terrorists asked him and others to call BFM, ITV. He added: 'They wanted to talk to reporters. They asked, for some reason, if money was important to me and took out a wad of €50 notes and made me burn them.

'They spoke French to one another... One was Algerian looking with blue eyes. 'Then they wanted to talk to the police. They put us against the windows and I had to shout to them to stay away. 'They said they had explosive belts and if the police approached they would blow us all up. They didn't seem organised and spoke to a negotiator via a hostage's notebook. The only claim they made was the withdrawal of forces.

'Then they threatened to kill one of us every five minutes and throw a body out of the window. I think they negotiator managed to organise that we would come out and then we waited. 'We were the hostages. Those minutes were the longest of my life. I went through all the emotions including hope and finally the acceptance of death even if I closed my eyes against it and the Kalashnikov pointed in my direction.

'The terrorists had placed two human shields on doors but the security services managed to burst in without touching them.
'They used a battering ram and threw a stun grenade. When I saw a second one fall at my feet I told myself it was time to flee. 'I ran. The grenade exploded and threw me under the ram as the forces came through. I was trampled on but it was the happiest day of my life. I was saved.'

Friends of the woman, who wants to remain anonymous have begun a Twitter campaign to find Sebastian to thank him for his bravery.'She wanted to thank everyone who had a part in helping her,' said Frans Torreele who put out an appeal to find the man. 'She could not do it herself as she didn't want to be exposed as she wants wants to put it to rest now. 'The brother of the man who helped her contacted me by email and we checked and it was the right person. They've exchanged numbers and all is going well and that's all we wanted', he added.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3rlHV4zgc
You couldn't make this up, could you? :rolleyes:

Watch him / her rescuing the pregnant Charlotte: https://youtu.be/IExaOz-iXF0?t=135

Yup, it's a skirt alright...
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

In the above link is a video of the keystone cops battling it out with the tewwowists. At the 0.45 mark sparks come off the bonnet of a car as if a bullet has struck it.

Question: do bullets cause sparks off the bonnet of a car?

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/gen ... x-y-z.html
We had some junk auto's setting down in the bottom of my father-in-laws farm. I opened up on them with a M1 carbine with 30 round magazines. After hundreds of rounds I don't recall seeing any sparks.
Can anyone clear this up for me?

Edit to add the following from the Daily Fail:
Crossfire: Sparks fly as bullets from the terrorists' machine guns ricochet off the bonnet of a parked car
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Listening to and watching French news reports, it seems everyone "has a friend" who was killed in the attacks.

129 dead, 66 million Frenchmen : c'mon, what are the odds ?

On a side note, I am so tired of hearing how every person who died "was a wonderful human being." Just for once, I would like to hear "yeah, he was a real piece of s***t."
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Here's Anonymous addressing IS on "Paris Attacks", and threatening "cyber-attacks" against them:

https://www.facebook.com/skynews/videos ... 109092984/

Another proof, in case we needed more, that these "Anonymous" clowns are just "controlled opposition" of the most ridiculous kind.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Apache wrote:
In the above link is a video of the keystone cops battling it out with the tewwowists. At the 0.45 mark sparks come off the bonnet of a car as if a bullet has struck it.

Question: do bullets cause sparks off the bonnet of a car?
I have limited experience with firearms, but you are right, it seems the consensus is : bullets produce sparks only in Hollywood movies.
Almost all bullets are made of copper or a copper alloy. And copper is famous for not causing sparks. Only rifle bullets get hot enough to cause sparks, and even then those sparks are seldom and not nearly as flashy as the movies make them seem.
http://www.cracked.com/article_19781_6- ... ovies.html

Unless the attackers would have specifically used steel bullets (for what purpose?) ?

edit : typo
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Apparently many people in the West these days are asking themselves: how can we stop Islamic terror?

My recipe? Turn off your tv set! ;)

But our Israeli friends have a different recipe, and they're proposing it in this article, out of their own extensive experience in the field:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/will-the-w ... trategies/

Basically the author is recommending us to establish police-states, with checkpoints and searches everywhere.

I suggest to read the article in its entirety, because it's quite enlightening, but here's its ominous ending:
At the very least, however, I do recommend that the leaders and security chiefs of France and the rest of Europe and North America reach out to those Israeli counterparts they’ve so often judged and critiqued, to benefit from our bitterly accumulated experience in fighting Islamist terrorism.

There is no absolute defense against terrorism. And there are no offensive panaceas either. But there are effective strategies.

Israel would not have survived without them. Friday in Paris signaled that the rest of the free world needs to adopt many of them too.
It's great to have such good and experienced allies on our side, isn't it?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

CitronBleu wrote:Listening to and watching French news reports, it seems everyone "has a friend" who was killed in the attacks.

129 dead, 66 million Frenchmen : c'mon, what are the odds ?

On a side note, I am so tired of hearing how every person who died "was a wonderful human being." Just for once, I would like to hear "yeah, he was a real piece of s***t."
Impossible in this case. At best, he could be only... a fake piece of s**t :P
Kopfhoerer

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

jumpy64 wrote: Here's the guy, anyway, sporting the usual "devil's horns" sign.
Playing devils advocate here...this is total not unusual in circles of metal heads. At least here in europe.

I mean the devil horns...
Last edited by Kopfhoerer on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.