Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Painterman

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by Painterman »

Funny how everyone's face is obscured for one reason or another in this fake "blood and bodies" photo from the Bataclan theater. How do all these "dead bodies" happened to be positioned so their faces aren't identifiable? No doubt this was done because none of these "dead bodies" matches anyone in the fake Bataclan audience pictures.

Wait, there is a visible face, but it belongs to a dummy if not a complete sim. Look at the "dead body" in a red shirt near the center of the floor. The legs are too straight, the left arm is too short, and the head is wrongly positioned in relation to the torso.

To zoom in close enough, you may have to save the image to disk and then open it in an image viewer.
Alef

Unread post by Alef »

from inside the bar..."Allah Ak Bar"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ammed.html
Alef

Unread post by Alef »

AA Allah AkBar

Alef

Unread post by Alef »

a question:

where are this kind of videos of fans during the match of 13/9?

no one?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l_1S7o2dGc
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Alef wrote:AA Allah AkBar
Dear Alef, that "CCTV video" of that "coffee-bar shooting" you posted above begs the question:

WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANY TEWWOWIST choose to target a virtually empty Parisian coffee-bar ?

In fact, I would include that inane little "coffee-bar shooting" with the...

SILLIEST TALES
from the Friday 13th Paris Psyop

5-year-old survivor of Bataclan
Two alleged victims of the purported Bataclan shooting are a mother and grandmother who, we are told, had gone to the EAGLES OF DEATH METAL concert, bringing along their son / nephew "Louis" - of 5 years of age. Little Louis, we are told (by the French media), had run into hiding as he heard the gunshots - and was found wandering around the streets after the "terror attack" - unharmed.
ATTENTATS DE PARIS : LOUIS, 5 ANS, MIRACULÉ DE LA TUERIE DU BATACLAN

"L'Express a interrogé la sœur de Patricia San Martin, la grand-mère de Louis, qui a expliqué : "Il nous a dit avoir entendu des coups de feu et s'être caché avant de s'échapper. Une femme l'a ensuite retrouvé dans la rue, il était sain et sauf, sans une égratignure, mais sans sa mère et sa grand-mère". Elsa Delplace, 35 ans et Patricia San Martin, 61 ans, n'ont en effet pas survécu aux balles."

http://www.closermag.fr/people/people-f ... lan-575666
In another media-diffused story (in the British media), a very different tale is being tsold: 5-year-old Louis had not run into hiding - but was heroically saved by her mother who shielded him with her body from the bullets...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sacre.html

"Mother and grandmother - Elsa Delplace and Patricia San Martin - who reportedly brought 5-year-old Louis to watch the EAGLES OF DEATH METAL band, fronted by Jesse "The Devil" Hughes"... One has to wonder: WHO writes this stuff?
ImageImage

The twin sisters :mellow: :mellow:
Of course, NO psy-operation is quite 'complete' without a tale of twins. The Paris "9/11" was no exception:
"Emilie & Charlotte, age 30 - both killed by the evil moslem tewwowists"...
"Attentats : le destin tragique d'Emilie et Charlotte, jumelles tuées par les terroristes"
http://www.lessentiel.lu/fr/news/france ... e-17604759
http://www.telestar.fr/2015/photos/atte ... tos-179797

GINNIE WATSON - professional actress
and "BATACLAN shooting witness" - interviewed on ABC TV

As we all have grown accustomed to, psy-operations regularly use movie actors to sell their narratives to the unsuspecting public. This time was no different : professional actress and 'voice-talent' Ginnie Watson was interviewed on ABC in the first hours following the "BATACLAN shooting". Please watch and listen (closely) to her "I-WAS-THERE" tale:

GINNIE WATSON interviewed on ABC :
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/paris-t ... k-35202534

Damn' it! In the below screenshot she looks almost exactly like my former French gf, Chantal. Aargh.
Duper's delight?

WARNING: If you're a male, don't let her good looks sway your judgment of Ginnie's alleged eyewitness testimony in any way. Switch off your balls.

I will much appreciate comments and impressions from our members (males and females alike!) concerning the credibility (or not) of Ginnie's "BATACLAN" story. Thanks!

This is Ginnie Watson's VIMEO channel: https://vimeo.com/ginniewatson
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

simonshack wrote:WARNING: If you're a male, don't let her good looks sway your judgment of Ginnie's alleged eyewitness testimony in any way. Switch off your balls.

I will much appreciate comments and impressions from our members (males and females alike!) concerning the credibility (or not) of Ginnie's "BATACLAN" story. Thanks!

This is Ginnie Watson's VIMEO channel: https://vimeo.com/ginniewatson
It isn't so hard not to be swayed, because she's much more fake than good looking (and I'm not implying an absence of good looks here).

In fact, she has to clear her throat a lot and looks embarrassed more than anything else, as if she doesn't really know what to say. Maybe she wasn't coached enough...

As for her story, she makes it sound as if it was pretty easy to get out. Maybe because she (supposedly) was on the first balcony and not at floor level, but nevertheless...

They run a car into the entrance? It's the first time I hear that, but maybe it's me because made up details keep piling up and I can't keep track of them. She says herself she's not sure. "I think I heard that". Did she refer to the actual sound of the car crashing through the entrance, or to that story told by someone else? I think it's the latter.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Painterman wrote:Funny how everyone's face is obscured for one reason or another in this fake "blood and bodies" photo from the Bataclan theater. How do all these "dead bodies" happened to be positioned so their faces aren't identifiable?
It sho' is, Painterman!
Painterman wrote:Wait, there is a visible face, but it belongs to a dummy if not a complete sim. Look at the "dead body" in a red shirt near the center of the floor. The legs are too straight, the left arm is too short, and the head is wrongly positioned in relation to the torso.
Maybe the slain vicsim was wearing a Jason Voorhees Friday the 13th mask. His black-shirted friend seems to be wearing one as well.
simonshack wrote:"Mother and grandmother - Elsa Delplace and Patricia San Martin - who reportedly brought 5-year-old Louis to watch the EAGLES OF DEATH METAL band, fronted by Jesse "The Devil" Hughes"... One has to wonder: WHO writes this stuff?
WHO, indeed, knows? ;)
simonshack wrote:WARNING: If you're a male, don't let her good looks sway your judgment of Ginnie's alleged eyewitness testimony in any way. Switch off your balls.
Sound advice! As the French say, ‘The heart wants what the dick wants.’ Also, I :wub: how she’s framed between twin Parisian phalli in that last ScreenGrab.
Starbucked wrote:It appears in the ridiculously contrived theater scene that the blood and bodies have been used to symbolize the 'Eye of Horus' with a central pile of bodies representing a pupil.
Good catch, Starbucked! Obviously some janitor took it upon himself to mop up the bloody footprints of the unwashed masses. G-d twerks in mysterious ways!

P.S.
Selene,
Welcome back, comrade!
Last edited by ICfreely on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Ginnie's been busy. Here she is again - this time on FOX news:

Bang! Bang! Bang!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF9Q2r53nWY

"Thank you so much for listening"

:puke:
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

Ginnie gives a very long interview here: http://www.630wpro.com/2015/11/17/liste ... -survivor/

On listening to her, both in the above interview and in the shorter ones, she has a bad habit of saying "you know" all the time (no, we don't know) and does like to use the word "obviously" (in order to back up her own story). She stammers a lot indicating an inability to access authentic memories. She mentions being with friends and then only says that one was male and the other was female. At no point does she name them and I can't find any evidence of them backing up her story. Was she even there? We only have her word for that.

The blurb on the radio interview says she was a resident of Rhode Island and halfway through the interview she says they got in a "cab" after she and her "friends" ran away. Cab is an Americanism and Brits don't use that word, confirming that she has spent some considerable time in the US.

At the end she says "it's been wonderful talking about it". When I couple that to her TV interviews where she says she's angry and yet is laughing (and not in an ironic way) I'm not convinced in any manner that her story is true.

Edit: P.S Outside of London they are taxis, not cabs.
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

simonshack wrote:*
Ginnie's been busy. Here she is again - this time on FOX news:

Bang! Bang! Bang!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF9Q2r53nWY

"Thank you so much for listening"

:puke:
I captured the video at exactly 1:24 (I will post it later). She can hardly suppress a smile. Check out the times 1:20-1:26. These actors cannot fake true grief, or sadness. They can't hide their lies with a straight honest face.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

simonshack wrote:*

DANIEL PSENNY - "hero of Bataclan attack"

Alright folks - get this.

This chap is the pathetic tool who claims to have captured the infamous "Bataclan escape" video from his apartment window: journalist Daniel Psenny of Le Monde:
In the above image, our rotund fibber on the roof seems to be (wink, wink) paying homage to the “Eye of Horus.” Also, notice how the tip of the Eiffel Tower sprouts, like a horn, from the top of his head (Lighthouse of Alexandria?). This guy’s a dickhead in every sense of the word.
simonshack
Administrator

JLapage wrote: I captured the video at exactly 1:24 (I will post it later). She can hardly suppress a smile. Check out the times 1:20-1:26. These actors cannot fake true grief, or sadness. They can't hide their lies with a straight honest face.
Indeed, dear JLapage - indeed.

Forget about the Robbie Parker smiling - after he'd just (supposedly) lost a child...

...THIS sort of smiling - from Ginnie Watson - is far, far worse - as I see it. I don't even know
how to fully convey the intensity of my uneasiness & discomfort - as I watch her expressions :

Alright, so she's not supposed to have just lost a child. Nevertheless, she's talking on TV about a supposed tragedy that reportedly killed 89 people. WHAT ON EARTH makes her put on these happy faces - as if she were on the brink of bursting into uncontrollable laughter? Ok, so I may be 'obsessing' a bit about this - pardon me all - and I'll also admit my personal bias, since she eerily looks like an uncanny mixture of two former girlfriends of mine (yeah, go ahead and call me a "bitter old man" - I'm not bitter though, just a happy old single these days!). Now, since I have very good reason to think that the 'BATACLAN shooting' was yet another massive psy-operation, I will just get this out of my guts:

GINNIE WATSON: the quintessential career-obsessed woman, lying her ass off - for fame and cash (and gawd knows what else?)

Shame on u, Ginnie. Get a life.
simonshack
Administrator

I've already mentioned that the nickname of the frontman of the EAGLES OF DEATH METAL is "The Devil".
Jesse "The Devil" Hughes

Now, the French Wickedpedia states this:
"Alors que le groupe interprétait la chanson Kiss the Devil, les terroristes ouvrent le feu sur les spectateurs, d'abord en rafale sur la foule, puis au coup par coup sur les spectateurs au sol. Des témoins rapportent que les tireurs criaient « Allahu akbar ». "
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentats ... _en_France
"As the group interpreted (was playing) the song Kiss the Devil, the terrorists opened fire on the spectators, first with a blast on the crowd, then shot by shot on the spectators on the ground. Eyewitnesses reported that the shooters shouted "Allahu Akbar".

Kiss my ass. This has to be the silliest psy-op EVER. :angry:

(An image purportedly shot moments before the 'BATACLAN shooting' by photographer "Manu Wino".)
source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... os-6844789
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Original diagram from Eye movements and NLP.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) buffs claim that you can tell what type of information is being accessed through eye movements. This is based on the person being right handed. Have you noticed how her very expressive eyes betray her?
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

ICfreely wrote:Maybe the slain vicsim was wearing a Jason Voorhees Friday the 13th mask. His black-shirted friend seems to be wearing one as well.
Oddly, this image found by Starbucked is a low resolution version of the fake "blood and bodies" photo from the Bataclan theater. Why would someone decrease the resolution and then post the result at the same site as the original (liveleak.com), unless maybe they discovered a mistake had been made?

Anyway, in the hi-res version, it is obvious that this red shirt "dead body" is part of the flimflam. Actually, it resembles the sort of dummy made for CPR training. That's probably what they used, to minimize the number of trusted actors they'd need for this crass variation on the die-in theme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/die-in