Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Seneca

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Unread post by Seneca »

kickstones wrote:I have managed to find the video report, I posted earlier, (Eyewitnesses at Brussels airport describe the moment the blast hit) which the BBC removed from its website, on youtube. (not sure if it will remain on there)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-5055yipe8

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-5055yipe8
After watching it for the n-th time, I noticed that the translation is wrong.

At 00:17 the journalist probably asked "Do you know where the explosions came from?" The man and the woman both answer self-assured "Au plafond"(=at the ceiling) while pointing upward.
However, the translation is "The explosions were in the departure level. My family were leaving." Then the interview is suddenly interrupted.

I think they are actors but that they made their own interpretation of the script. That the explosions were near the ceiling makes a bit more sense than the mainstream story, because of all the fallen ceiling tiles. Another possibility is that they are planting clues for a false flag theory. Notice how the man inserts a political message: "They hit both extremities: The extreme left and the extreme right.."

The next interview shows even worse acting. "3 members of my family are still there" :(
They claim to have been 30 meters from the bomb, yet don't have a scratch and don't look shocked. They were even able to save their suitcases, just like the previous witnesses.

The black guy at the end is indeed really funny.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

The 2 "iconic" photographs that we exposed as fake are attributed to the same Georgian journalist Ketevan Kardava.
She was standing 1,5 meters from the first bomb but she wasn't injured. Instead of helping the survivors or herself she began taking pictures and posting them on the internet.

I think the last one is the worst photoshop. The bottom part of the right leg is cut at the fold and replaced by a much a thinner leg. The left leg is probably also replaced with the tourniquet added to hide this.

Interestingly, although the pictures are supposed to have been taken very close to the explosion, you don't see any fallen roof tiles like on the videos and on the other photos. You don't see any damage at all except to some pieces of clothing. The columns are round, but on some other photos and videos there are rectangular columns.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Like this one for example.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Georgian journalist Ketevan Kardava from Georgia Public Broadcasting station 1TV :

[sequence 00:35-00:41]

"My first impression was that… aaah… is it… am I in the movie ? [laughs] Yea !

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g1mA831i9Q

She seems like a bright specimen.

Here is a photograph of Miss Ketevan Kardava with a Mr James Appathurai, ex NATO Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Political Affairs.

Apache

Unread post by Apache »

Nidhi Chaphekar

The yellow jacket of the Jet Airways crew is very long. It comes to at least mid-thigh on most of the images I can find on Google. Where is the rest of her jacket? It looks to me like it's 'tucked' round the back due to the way that the material is laying under her armpit. Otherwise we are expected to believe that the jacket was ripped away from bust level down to thigh level with no significant bodily injury to be seen. The black inner shirt also looks like it has been cut away with scissors.

The official Jet Airways jacket has a nehru collar with mandarin style buttons at bust level down to waist level. We can see some of those buttons on Nidhi's photo. As the jacket usually lies flat against the top of the chest we can see in the photo that the top of the jacket has been folded back. Why? How did it get folded back like that?

Doesn't she also seem to be a bit fat for cabin crew? I've looked at loads of pictures of Jet Airways cabin crew and they are all young, pretty, and thin. They are also all plastered in make up (like most air hostesses) and look like models. I'm not being prejudiced against fatty 45 year old cabin crew, it's just I've flown a lot and most cabin crew are what I would term "dolly" birds. Maybe I'm wrong. :D
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I'm not sure where CF stands on this guy, Peekay22 on YT, but I believe him to be authentic. He's done some investigating on the train station entrances and has found proof positive they were conducting their drill at another location. I too have checked into stories and used street view and discovered altered addresses and locations. What I find even more interesting in his video is that the train station entrance where they claim the injured were being brought out, there are murals on the building windows and the first one that caught my eye were sheep.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8tJGvdjEE0

(cannot embed video - tried several different methods - mods?)
Last edited by CluedIn on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

CluedIn wrote:I'm not sure where CF stands on this guy, Peekay22 on YT, but I believe him to be authentic. )
Surely the boot is on the other foot? Have you asked him where he stands on Cluesforum?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

brianv wrote:
CluedIn wrote:I'm not sure where CF stands on this guy, Peekay22 on YT, but I believe him to be authentic. )
Surely the boot is on the other foot? Have you asked him where he stands on Cluesforum?
I've been watching Peekay's videos for about the last 6 months or so. He's quite funny and often does a good job breaking down the staged nature of these events.

There's no way to know which "truth" channels are really just snakes waiting to run interefence for some future event.

I do know that a couple of comments were suggesting that he talk about "the truth of Flat Earth", and he simply replied "I'll pass". It seemed like a polite way of saying "nice try". In any event, I'll continue to take in whatever information or analysis I come across with a high level of scrutiny.

I have commented on his channel several times and referred others to this forum. He's never given me any grief over it. Others have to be sure, but that's expected.

On a side note, I wish he would tone down the language so I could watch with my kids. But it's his channel so he can say what he wants.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

He doesn't give the source for the photo he is debunking so you can't "replicate" his research. This makes it useless for me.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Here is a video with obvious CGI. It has the logo of VTM, Belgium's biggest commercial television station and it is hosted on its news website.
According to the story, police found an unexploded suicide vest after the attack at Brussels Airport. Around 14:00 they let it explode in a controlled way, whereby smoke was seen coming from the building and falling debris could be seen. This is what the video is supposed to show.
If you look closely at some of the falling debris you can see it is fake.

http://www.demorgen.be/binnenland/bomme ... -b506f6bd/

In other stories they are not talking about suicide vests but about bombs in suitcases and backpacks. In that case you could ask why the 2 terrorists blew themselves up. In some stories the explosion is not controlled but triggered by the other 2 bombs, without causing casualties. Most stories agree that the unexploded bomb was the biggest and could even have destroyed the building.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Critical Mass,

I couldn't get the Demorgen link working but here's the original VTM link for those wishing to give the video a study.

http://nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/183695- ... g-gebracht
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Seneca wrote:He doesn't give the source for the photo he is debunking so you can't "replicate" his research. This makes it useless for me.
Does this help Seneca?

This is the link: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/brussels-terro ... on-1550950
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Thanks! Peekay is right, the photo is taken about 100m from the nearest metro entrance. The building with the murals is used by the EU, Eurostat Data shop. On AFP's blog, the photo is shown under the title "fooling the media"
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Seneca wrote:
kickstones wrote:I have managed to find the video report, I posted earlier, (Eyewitnesses at Brussels airport describe the moment the blast hit) which the BBC removed from its website, on youtube. (not sure if it will remain on there)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-5055yipe8

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-5055yipe8
After watching it for the n-th time, I noticed that the translation is wrong.

At 00:17 the journalist probably asked "Do you know where the explosions came from?" The man and the woman both answer self-assured "Au plafond"(=at the ceiling) while pointing upward.
However, the translation is "The explosions were in the departure level. My family were leaving." Then the interview is suddenly interrupted.

I think they are actors but that they made their own interpretation of the script. That the explosions were near the ceiling makes a bit more sense than the mainstream story, because of all the fallen ceiling tiles."
Here's 2 videos out there which appear to confirm an exposion at ceiling level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8sfyVjJ-w

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8sfyVjJ-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIMERiuoELI

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIMERiuoELI
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

kickstones wrote: Here's 2 videos out there which appear to confirm an exposion at ceiling level.
Thanks kickstones, you have found the video that I was talking about earlier in the thread and that I couldn't embed.
It is a fake video that allegdly shows a controlled explosion. You hear a voice saying "Dat is een gecontroleerde explosie".(That is a controlled explosion)
How do you conclude the explosion is at ceiling level?

You forgot to quote this part:
Seneca wrote: Another possibility is that they are planting clues for a false flag theory.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

One of the telltale signs , to me at least, that these events are totallt staged and there are no real victims is the lack of any real "amateur" photos taken from cellphones that actually show a victim in context, i,e, not the staged reuters type that we seen all over the media ad infinitum.

Here is the only picture that I could find that actually shows anything that should resembles a bomb blast or anything that matches the "witness" statements describing blood and bodies everywhere.

I believe it to be a fake, but perhaps others that have more expertise can do a proper photo forensic analysis?

I am also wondering about the time frame; how does the above photo jive with the other photos we have seen showing nothing but ceiling tiles on the floor. Were those photos taken after the so called dead and injured were removed? Who could have had access after the authorities "sealed" the crime scene?

regards,

Steve O.