Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby CluedIn on April 2nd, 2016, 12:13 am

Mason seems to be making a miraculous recovery, as is his companion. Someone should really wipe that goup off the side of his head.

Image

Image

https://www.lds.org/church/news/injured ... h?lang=eng

This quote from one of Mason's doctors made 17 hours ago, does not jive with this picture:

"Dr. Giavonni Lewis said Mason Wells has deep second-degree burns to his face and additional burns on his hands. Lewis said Joseph Empey is also recovering from second-degree burns, but Empey should not need surgery. An orthopedic doctor is looking at Empey's foot to determine the extent of the damage caused by shrapnel.

Lewis said Wells will likely require skin grafts and other surgical procedures in the future."

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/f ... a83a0.html
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: December 1st, 2015, 1:15 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby pov603 on April 2nd, 2016, 12:23 am

Can anyone get a close up on the ads in the back?
One of the telltale signs , to me at least, that these events are totallt staged and there are no real victims is the lack of any real "amateur" photos taken from cellphones that actually show a victim in context, i,e, not the staged reuters type that we seen all over the media ad infinitum.


Here is the only picture that I could find that actually shows anything that should resembles a bomb blast or anything that matches the "witness" statements describing blood and bodies everywhere.

Image

I believe it to be a fake, but perhaps others that have more expertise can do a proper photo forensic analysis?

I am also wondering about the time frame; how does the above photo jive with the other photos we have seen showing nothing but ceiling tiles on the floor. Were those photos taken after the so called dead and injured were removed? Who could have had access after the authorities "sealed" the crime scene?



regards,

Steve O
pov603
Member
 
Posts: 767
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby Flabbergasted on April 2nd, 2016, 12:43 am

omaxsteve wrote:Here is the only picture that I could find that actually shows anything that should resembles a bomb blast or anything that matches the "witness" statements describing blood and bodies everywhere.

Zoom on the body with the funny head (from a slightly larger version of the image):
Image
http://imgur.com/uGBz8CL
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 722
Joined: November 12th, 2012, 1:19 am

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby Seneca on April 2nd, 2016, 1:52 pm

These 2 pictures helped me enormously to orient myself in the building. I found them here but the ones I embed here have much better quality. They are supposedly taken about 24 hours after the explosions. In the part of the building that was damaged by the second (strongest) explosion.

Image The caption says "Op deze plek ontplofte de tweede bom, het bloed zou van de tweede terrorist zijn." translation: " At this spot the second bomb exploded. The blood is alleged to be from the second terrorist." On the left you can see the beginning of the pedestal of the statue that is shown on some other photos. As I have shown earlier you see almost no damage to the infrastructure. For example, in the Samsonite shop all the glass seems intact.

Image
What I find odd is that they are (still) saying the second bomb detonated near the Starbucks cafe. On this photo you can see the cafe on the foreground, but the second bomb allegedly went off on the far end, near the blue letters (Samsonite). You can see that part is very dark, so no direct sunlight is able to reach it. But then how could the explosion damage the windows? We are told all the windows are either broken or were blasted out completely. On the left side of the statue, we can see the entrance to the part of the building that is shaped like half of a dodecagon (as we can see on photos taken from the outside).
That part of the building is shielded from the centre of the explosion by a wall. Yet on photos taken from the outside we see some broken windows.
Image
Last edited by Seneca on April 2nd, 2016, 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 446
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby Seneca on April 2nd, 2016, 1:59 pm

Another photo from the entrance posted on facebook on 8:10.

Image
Here nobody is running away, most people are standing. One black figure on the left is even walking toward the building.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 446
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby brianv on April 2nd, 2016, 3:12 pm

No "Heads' of NATO" among the "casualties" and of course the EU pricks were on Easter Holidays so nobody of any significance yet again. A quiet time at the Airport, good time for another hoax.

We re to believe that there are hoards of suicide bombers queuing up to kill themselves for NOTHING. A couple of busted cheap Styrofoam ceiling tiles in the Departure area. Is that really Brussels airport? Remind me never to fly to Belgium.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby CluedIn on April 2nd, 2016, 5:50 pm

We are also supposed to believe that people who are injured in bombings, shootings, etc., are not the least bit angry with their attackers. No, these "events" just make them realize that there are good people out there who are there to help and to love (?) and they guess that the world is not too bad.

This is another missionary who was with Mason Wells - Fanny Clain. Another amazing recovery. Odd that she begins the interview speaking in French but then switches to English. The takeaway is that life is good, especially during bombings and unforeseen carnage!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/brusse ... 08754.html
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: December 1st, 2015, 1:15 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby omaxsteve on April 2nd, 2016, 8:38 pm

Seneca wrote:These 2 pictures helped me enormously to orient myself in the building. I found them here but the ones I embed here have much better quality. They are supposedly taken about 24 hours after the explosions. In the part of the building that was damaged by the second (strongest) explosion.

Image The caption says "Op deze plek ontplofte de tweede bom, het bloed zou van de tweede terrorist zijn." translation: " At this spot the second bomb exploded. The blood is alleged to be from the second terrorist." On the left you can see the beginning of the pedestal of the statue that is shown on some other photos. As I have shown earlier you see almost no damage to the infrastructure. For example, in the Samsonite shop all the glass seems intact.

Image
What I find odd is that they are (still) saying the second bomb detonated near the Starbucks cafe. On this photo you can see the cafe on the foreground, but the second bomb allegedly went off on the far end, near the blue letters (Samsonite). You can see that part is very dark, so no direct sunlight is able to reach it. But then how could the explosion damage the windows? We are told all the windows are either broken or were blasted out completely. On the left side of the statue, we can see the entrance to the part of the building that is shaped like half of a dodecagon (as we can see on photos taken from the outside).
That part of the building is shielded from the centre of the explosion by a wall. Yet on photos taken from the outside we see some broken windows.
Image


What's with the floor in the first picture? It's nothing like the floor tiles in the second picture. It actually looks like concrete, what you may find outside the terminal, not like the inside of any airport I have ever seen.

Regards,

Steve O. I
omaxsteve
Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 1:44 am

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby hoi.polloi on April 2nd, 2016, 11:59 pm

Image

This looks a bit like the Den Haag train station after a rough Queen's Day. :lol:
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5011
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby UNreal on April 3rd, 2016, 2:34 pm

As suspected, new security rules in Brussels will film us coming to the airport and control us OUTSIDE the departure hall, no friends or family allowed inside,,,,
•vehicles and passengers will be screened on the access road, special cameras check number plates
•additional police check and ID and boarding pass at the entrance (outside) the temporary departures area, those not flying not allowed in
---
Image
---
article: BBC news
airport security guide: Brussels Airport
UNreal
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: June 17th, 2014, 7:50 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby Seneca on April 3rd, 2016, 5:02 pm

omaxsteve wrote:One of the telltale signs , to me at least, that these events are totallt staged and there are no real victims is the lack of any real "amateur" photos taken from cellphones that actually show a victim in context, i,e, not the staged reuters type that we seen all over the media ad infinitum.


Here is the only picture that I could find that actually shows anything that should resembles a bomb blast or anything that matches the "witness" statements describing blood and bodies everywhere.

Image

I believe it to be a fake, but perhaps others that have more expertise can do a proper photo forensic analysis?

I am also wondering about the time frame; how does the above photo jive with the other photos we have seen showing nothing but ceiling tiles on the floor. Were those photos taken after the so called dead and injured were removed? Who could have had access after the authorities "sealed" the crime scene?



full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_lHyfl52t8

Here is an interview with Jef Versele, alleged author of 6 photos and the video that you see at the beginning of the interview. All were posted on facebook at 8:10, about 15 minutes after the attack. The video was taken near the center of the second bomb blast, to the right on Steve's photo. There are no uniformed persons visible, so logically it should have been taken before that photo. What you see on the video is very different from what is told in the interview. "immediately there was panic so people were shouting and running around" and "people were on the floor, people were injured" (twice)
In the video we see about 10 people, (including the filmer who is unable to keep his hand out of the picture.) Nobody seems wounded, nobody is laying on the floor, sitting down or hiding, like we see on another video. Nobody seems in panic. Only 2 of the 10 people are walking toward the exit, the rest is standing or strolling around. At least 2 people are looking at their cell-phone. One other man is seen filming (with his back towards the supposed center of the explosion).
Since this bomb is supposed to be the strongest, we would expect at least half of the casualties to be in this area (of the total of 17 dead and 81 wounded). Where are all those people? ? You hear some screaming but it sounds far away. Edit: note also that you don't see any smoke or dust on this video
Can anybody recognize the accent of the man being interviewed? It is supposed to be Flemish but I am not convinced. And both the voice and the accent sound different then on this video of Jef Versele 2 years earlier.
Last edited by Seneca on April 4th, 2016, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 446
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby SmokingGunII on April 3rd, 2016, 9:45 pm

I watch so little news now that I haven't seen any footage of this event! Suffice to say, that it does appear to smell to high heaven again.

Just love the way the lady ignore poor old long legs laying on the floor looking up for help! The photo of bra lady and red hand is, without a doubt, photoshopped. Great observations there.

For those who are not familiar with peekay 22's work, I suggest you look at his Boston Bombing channel. I don't know if it is all his own work, but he rips it to shreds - no pun intended!
SmokingGunII
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 10:34 am

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby kickstones on April 4th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Seneca wrote:
kickstones wrote:Here's 2 videos out there which appear to confirm an exposion at ceiling level.

.
It is a fake video that allegdly shows a controlled explosion. You hear a voice saying "Dat is een gecontroleerde explosie".(That is a controlled explosion)

How do you conclude the explosion is at ceiling level?


I maybe wrong Seneca, but if the below video link, which apparently shows the Brussels Airport explosion seconds after blast featured on ABC news, is for real then it would appear a section of the ceiling was removed nowhere near the initial explosion. Suggesting an explosion at ground level didn't take the ceiling down.


Video Shows Brussels Airport Explosion Seconds After Blast
http://abcnews.go.com/International/vid ... t-37925314


Image
kickstones
Member
 
Posts: 181
Joined: January 16th, 2013, 2:15 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby brianv on April 4th, 2016, 4:58 pm

Image

I'm sorry, I refuse to watch "videos" from the Anti-Social Media, but if that image is anything to go by, I'd say it was a five minute job in Blender.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Postby Seneca on April 4th, 2016, 5:59 pm

kickstones wrote:I maybe wrong Seneca, but if the below video link, which apparently shows the Brussels Airport explosion seconds after blast featured on ABC news, is for real then it would appear a section of the ceiling was removed nowhere near the initial explosion. Suggesting an explosion at ground level didn't take the ceiling down.


I agree that the damage that is shown to the roof is not consistent with explosions at floor level. So the roof tiles are CGI or they were put there in another way (explosion in ceiling?). It could be a combination of CGI and real objects. My guess is that it is all CGI.

Notice that on this video "seconds after the first blast", you don't see any casualties, not even people in panic. Just like on the other video after the second blast. So of the purported 98 casualties only 1 can be located near the center of the explosion, the guy with the funny head. (The basketball player with the funny legs is lying somewhere else.)
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 446
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events: the psyops are everywhere

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests