Pulse Gay Bar Orlando shooting, 12 June 2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
hoi.polloi

Re: Pulse Gay Bar Orlando shooting, 12 June 2016

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

nonhocapito wrote:Thanks, Hoi. Of course it was not my intention to argue that that letter was credible in any sense. But without anything to compare it to (i.e. a piece of "authentic" writing of this non-person) I would have thought it a bit difficult to make such an informed assessment. Yes the writing looks a bit unnatural, but I imagine that this imaginary boy would have himself copied the text from the one provided by the family lawyer, printing letter-by-letter the words he did not understand. The final result being probably the last of multiple drafts in very bad handwriting. Anyway it matters little, as all this garbage from NYT supports very badly the existence of this hypothetical afghan-half-terrorist-half-gay-armed-american.
I think that's doubtful given the misspelled words. To me, the whole thing impoverishes its own credibility from many angles of consideration.

In any case, the artificiality of the individual characters doesn't preclude the possibility of multiple drafts, as you suggest. However, multiple drafts of a newly invented hand writing style will only improve it a little and it will still remain (as it is) unpracticed. Not to give any perpetrators involved too many tips but rather than being paranoid about someone recognizing the handwriting style, they might just want to use a natural hand of someone extremely obscure rather than practice over and over and still get it wrong, if we can be convinced they even bothered to do that.

Since we don't have much of a story about the letter, however, and nobody cares, we once again must move on in disappointment that the holes (or character) of the story are unimportant to the general masses. I think the public may suffer a little trypophobia, preventing them from analyzing things too deeply.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Give me a break!

Florida Gov. Rick Scott has ordered 49 state flags to be placed at the State Capitol for 49 days in honor of Orlando shooting victims.

[Image
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

From the Washington Post. The leading image looks totally artificial. Are we being primed? Am I mistaken?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... spiracies/

HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

CluedIn wrote:. . . These 2 pictures do not match up with the maps of the area.

This one matches to this (google) map location, where the scene is taking place in the Einstein(!) Bros. parking lot on E Kaley St.
hoi.polloi

Einstein Bros. bagel company is an interesting company.

Not sure if anyone knows more about the connections of the German Albert Reimann family, but I only found a couple mainstream articles like: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/242db7ea-d1a8 ... e7377.html
(and QZ.com and Forbes)

... in which we are led to believe:
The lack of involvement is allegedly part of the family policy, which also includes signing a codex on one’s 18th birthday pledging to stay out of the public as much as possible, thus making them one of the most private billionaire families.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/maxjedeurpa ... b934d3795f

---

Not sure how much we should assume private industry is even conversed with beforehand, but knowing of the influence of corporations on government, it might be assumed one of the only "democratic" sort of respects shown to players involved may be consultation/offers/participation with business at any given location used in a PsyOp.

The mediocre but successful-ish Einstein chain would certainly fit the bill, provided its owners really are Bush family allies and secretive billionaires.
einstein-bros-bagels-logo.png
einstein-bros-bagels-logo.png (52.26 KiB) Viewed 16771 times
The good old one eye "mon-ey[e]" gesture.

With the logo subtly yet clearly in the center of the image, this may be even construed as product placement.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Folcroft, PA Cop Shot 7 Times Leaves Hospital in 2 Days
I am posting this story about Officer Christopher Dorman ("who was shot 7 times on Friday and released today") in this thread because I think the point of this "shooting" is for people to see that, yes indeed, gunshot victims, like Pulse, do bounce back quickly from their wounds and get released ASAP from the hospital. They also have pictures of him in his hospital gown - which was one of the things many people were pointing out about Angel Colon and others wearing tight fitting street clothes in the hospital. Notice he is not connected to any drips, but they do manage to show his urine bag!

His patriotic clothing is real befitting of an officer. He looks like Gilligan.

"Officer Christopher Dorman has endured at least two surgeries since being shot Friday in the face, leg and groin." (also shot multiple times in the chest but vest stopped penetration).

This link (http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/0 ... -hospital/) includes video of Dorman leaving the hospital (via a parade route of adoring fans) and then standing up out of his wheelchair to get into a dark SUV - waves, shake hands, stands without a problem.

Facial injuries - Looks like a crooked line drawn on with a crayon. No stitches. Cotton stuffed up left nostril with a "plug" on right side of nose. (note also - T-shirts are being worn for Team Dorman?)

Then we have Kenny Chesney make a statement at his concert on Saturday night that this cop had died.
(http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... rt-w211371) The explanation was this:

"It appears that Chesney may have been confused because of a video he received from the wounded officer. Before the show, Dorman sent a message to the star explaining that he was unable to attend the show because of his recent injuries. He ended the clip by saying, "Don't forget me."

So a person shot several times, having had a couple of surgeries is going to make a VIDEO and send it to Chesney the day after he is shot?

This is all about resilience - bouncing back after unforeseen tragedy. First it was mental resilience, but these super heroes have physical resilience, as well.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I really can't believe what I just watched. Keep dancing Orlando cuz you know, death is great! This is the same thing they are trying to achieve by pounding the word "Love" into every fake tragedy - Love is Death/Death is Love - so natural. Notice Mr. White Hair policeman in the back - same guy shown smiling at a presser the day after the killings. That guy reminds me of Robbie Parker - of course we were meant to see him laughing during a tragedy.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-CdO4jMOYI
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

CluedIn wrote:I really can't believe what I just watched. Keep dancing Orlando cuz you know, death is great! This is the same thing they are trying to achieve by pounding the word "Love" into every fake tragedy - Love is Death/Death is Love - so natural. Notice Mr. White Hair policeman in the back - same guy shown smiling at a presser the day after the killings. That guy reminds me of Robbie Parker - of course we were meant to see him laughing during a tragedy.

Well I'm not going to, but what am I looking at here? A bunch of whack-jobs. Complete and utter lunacy. Plain and simple.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

brianv wrote:
CluedIn wrote:I really can't believe what I just watched. Keep dancing Orlando cuz you know, death is great! This is the same thing they are trying to achieve by pounding the word "Love" into every fake tragedy - Love is Death/Death is Love - so natural. Notice Mr. White Hair policeman in the back - same guy shown smiling at a presser the day after the killings. That guy reminds me of Robbie Parker - of course we were meant to see him laughing during a tragedy.

Well I'm not going to, but what am I looking at here? A bunch of whack-jobs. Complete and utter lunacy. Plain and simple.
When my attention was drawn to this video I could barely believe (how naive of me!) the nerve it must take to do this. :wacko: But I suppose it's no more more ridiculous than the whole psyop itself. I guess the "average person" really sees this as some kind of "celebration of life" or something? I'm genuinely concerned about anyone who thinks this would be normal behavior after the "worst shooting massacre in U.S. history".

I have to wonder what the purpose of this would even be? Obviously some psychotic social engineering that I can barely wrap my mind around. For a moment I thought we might see some Orlando scamily "get upset" about this "keep dancin'" business (just to reinforce their reality), followed by an "apology" from the Sheriff. But now I'm thinking they don't really care anymore. They are just rubbing our noses in it at this point. :angry:
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

CluedIn wrote:Give me a break!

Florida Gov. Rick Scott has ordered 49 state flags to be placed at the State Capitol for 49 days in honor of Orlando shooting victims.

[Image
Apparently, there was another memorial that I missed:

(from our friends in Newtown CT) https://www.facebook.com/HeartsOfHopeOf ... t/?fref=ts

49 Pulse tribute crosses stand at the edge of Lake Beauty on July 11, representing the 49 people who lost their lives at the nightclub shooting. The crosses were ceremonially moved to Orange County's History Center on July 12, the first-month anniversary of the tragedy.

What kind of flags are they using - doesn't look like the U.S. flag? One star - gee, I wonder what that represents?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

CluedIn » Today, 16:57 wrote:What kind of flags are they using - doesn't look like the U.S. flag? One star - gee, I wonder what that represents?
It's the flag of Puerto Rico. I guess many puertoricans among the fake victims, which fits with the racially-meaningful landscape against which all psyops need to be set.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

nonhocapito » July 17th, 2016, 12:58 pm wrote:
CluedIn » Today, 16:57 wrote:What kind of flags are they using - doesn't look like the U.S. flag? One star - gee, I wonder what that represents?
It's the flag of Puerto Rico. I guess many puertoricans among the fake victims, which fits with the racially-meaningful landscape against which all psyops need to be set.
Thanks for the clarification, nonhocapito.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

SacredCowSlayer » July 9th, 2016, 5:53 pm wrote:

When my attention was drawn to this video I could barely believe (how naive of me!) the nerve it must take to do this. :wacko: But I suppose it's no more more ridiculous than the whole psyop itself. I guess the "average person" really sees this as some kind of "celebration of life" or something? I'm genuinely concerned about anyone who thinks this would be normal behavior after the "worst shooting massacre in U.S. history".

I have to wonder what the purpose of this would even be? Obviously some psychotic social engineering that I can barely wrap my mind around. For a moment I thought we might see some Orlando scamily "get upset" about this "keep dancin'" business (just to reinforce their reality), followed by an "apology" from the Sheriff. But now I'm thinking they don't really care anymore. They are just rubbing our noses in it at this point. :angry:
The scary thing is that this video has only 50,000 views. It's not created for the "average person" at all. It's created specifically for "us". Normal people have little clue about any of this stuff beyond the base headlines. So when you wonder about the purpose of its existence, what is the purpose of making a ridiculous video like this for people who already know the event is fake?
Swingtop

Unread post by Swingtop »

A new video has emerged from the alleged Orlando Pulse attack, from a cop body cam:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mass-shooti ... d=26789472

Nothing really shown here, and nothing really 'disturbing' of course.

All things considered, I view Orlando as a 100% hoax, with no deaths, except perhaps the patsy Mateen. No blood, no bodies, all witnesses being crisisactors and numerous story holes.
hoi.polloi

Swingtop » July 21st, 2016, 4:22 pm wrote:A new video has emerged from the alleged Orlando Pulse attack, from a cop body cam:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mass-shooti ... d=26789472

Nothing really shown here, and nothing really 'disturbing' of course.

All things considered, I view Orlando as a 100% hoax, with no deaths, except perhaps the patsy Mateen. No blood, no bodies, all witnesses being crisisactors and numerous story holes.
I am so sorry for being this ignorant about a hoax we are analyzing but what makes you believe Mateen is a real life patsy and not some staged actor character? Can you compare that role to that of another "patsy" in a past PsyOp?