Pulse Gay Bar Orlando shooting, 12 June 2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
kickstones

Re: Pulse Gay Bar Orlando - 20 Dead by Islamic Extremist

Unread post by kickstones »

bostonterrierowner wrote:this psyop has just been promoted to the "historic" status being supposedly "deadliest" in the US ever.

And the most funded...

A GoFundMe page has raised millions for the Orlando shooting victims and families affected by the tragedy, becoming the most successful ever on the site.

Almost $3 million (£2.1m) was donated within 48 hours of the page being created by civil rights organisation Equality Florida.

Equality Florida has set up a campaign to help victims of the #PulseNightClubShooting https://t.co/lUdjgGLHTL
— GoFundMe (@gofundme) June 12, 2016

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06 ... ims-raise/

If the actor / eyewitness Luis Burbano, interviewed on the below video, received any monies for his part in the traumatic event is unknown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75iFs10g8A

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75iFs10g8A

Luis Burbano
Representation

Azuree Talent Agency, Andrea Taylor, Agent
62 West Colonial Drive, Ste. 303, 62 West Colonial Drive, Ste. 303 Orlando, Florida 32801 United States
4076295025 . 000000000 [email protected] . http://www.azureetalent.com

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

The owners of The Pulse:

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/pulse-nig ... g-brother/

Ron Legler Is President of the France-Merrick Performing Arts Center

I guess it wouldn't be too hard to recruit actors for this when you have actors at your fingertips!

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2016 ... s-national
And who knew:

It thrived in that spirit for 12 years, serving as a community hub for HIV prevention, breast-cancer awareness and immigrant rights. Until Sunday

We also have a new slogan to unite us:

Parliament House Orlando, another popular gay resort and bar in the city, responded in solidarity by posting on its business sign: "WE ARE PULSE UNBREAKABLE."

Pushing more and more memes (lets bash masculinity because being gay means freedom and life!):

In an essay for website Fusion, Daniel Leon-Davis wrote of growing up in a culture driven by hyper-masculinity. Often, he drove past Pulse, he wrote, and would turn up his nose at the people who gathered there. I refused to go to gay clubs because it meant that I would be one of 'those gay men,'" he wrote. "The first time I ever entered Pulse, everything changed. For the first time in my life, I saw people that looked like me living freely. I saw people in their joy. I saw people in their celebration of life."
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I'll just do the obligatory music video thing

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Another ridiculously sketchy witness, a certain "Christopher Hansen" (yes, like the "Catch a Predator" presenter, thus embodying multiple memes and the same time):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqWMnOrwPe0

Also in this other video, shot at night:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/or ... -happened/

So Hansen sat around the club all night until morning, chatting with journalists... His very visible fedora and American shirt can be seen during the same interview above, as scenes from the aftermath roll in the background:
2016-06-14 22_35_32-Debauchery.jpg
2016-06-14 22_35_32-Debauchery.jpg (25.28 KiB) Viewed 9624 times
2016-06-14 22_58_03-News and info.jpg
2016-06-14 22_58_03-News and info.jpg (31.83 KiB) Viewed 9624 times
Anyone remember the improbable mexican guy during the Boston bombing (whatever was his fake name) wearing a big noticeable cowboy hat and holding on to his American flag?
Well this time it has evidently been decided that the "likeable minority patriot" should better wear the flag, in order not to look too stupid...

So this patriot Fedora guy tells his story, but oddly constructing his sentences like this: "you saw this... you did that": most likely the result of some poor coaching, under the misguided idea that such storytelling would feel more vivid and make more of an impression on the listener, being the stories as devoid of life as they are. (I am pretty sure actually that we had such way of storytelling from actors in other fake events as well...)

Some quotes from the two videos:

"There were many shots, it was like bang! bang! bang! bang! bang! bang!" (night video)
"All you heard was the banging... not the banging, it was just boom, boom" (morning after video)

(It seems that Chris was coached not to say "bang" so many times, so he went for "boom"...) ^_^

"There was bodies falling down"
"I showed up at 11:08" (why "and 8 minutes"? who would know or give such information?) (9/11 reminders thank you very much...)

"My friends left... I stayed to enjoy the festivities" (You did what now?)

"Is 2 in the morning pretty much guaranteed to be the time when the club would be more crowded?"
"Yeah I would imagine so, it was closing time (blah blah)"
"So is 2 AM closing time?"
"I would imagine? It was my first time at the bar."

Here's what occurred to me listening to this baffling exchange: perhaps originally the "shooting" (as in, the enactment with swat teams, crisis actors and media) had to happen on the evening of the 11th, before midnight -- but someone messed up with the organization and they ran late (leaving for the numerology orgasm only minor things like these (from wikedpedia): "At 2:22 a.m., he made a 9-1-1 call"), hence the unlikely time to strike, so allegedly near closing time which, by logic (correct me if I'm wrong as I know nothing about clubs), would not be the time when a club is most packed.
nonhocapito

Re: Pulse Gay Bar Orlando shooting, 12 June 2016

Another survivor. This one is

Angel Colon

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_iyIPPLKgs

Angel... Colon. OK. It's like they forgot to do the anagram for this one. <_<

"everyone was running on top of me, trying to get where they had to be"

"by the glory of god, he shoots towards my head but he hits my hand"

"[the cop] starts to drag me out across the street to the Wendy's and... I'm grateful for him but the floor is just covered in glass, so he's dragging me out while I'm just getting cut"

just italicized the funny parts.
Haze

Unread post by Haze »

Mateen was an employee of G4S, the security company. This company was in great fight versus Israel because of pro palestinian(BDS)/israelian dispute.

Unfortunately for G4S; the market is bad after the shooting.

The guy in charge of recruiting and renew Mateen job contract until 2017 is Adam Hughes Putnam. (in 2015, Mateen was questionned by FBI)

nonhocapito

Haze wrote:Mateen was an employee of G4S, the security company. This company was in great fight versus Israel because of pro palestinian(BDS)/israelian dispute
Interesting line of research... I'm not sure the company was fighting with Israel, but it was sure meddling in. Check this article:
The Shady History Of The Private Security Firm Omar Mateen Worked For
G4S has also been criticized for its involvement with Israeli prisons in the West Bank (...) Human rights groups reported that prisons supplied with G4S security systems were abusing children. The company ended its contract earlier this year under mounting pressure from the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign (BDS). (...) G4S has a whole other slew of scandals in Florida, where Mateen worked for the firm. The company runs 29 juvenile facilities in the state. A grand jury report on one such prison said it “should cease to exist” because the conditions children were living in were so inhumane.
nonhocapito

Here's one of the vicsims, "Cory James Connell".

Who was he? Perhaps the t-shirts says it all.

from http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2016/06 ... HREC1-6#33

(no need for fotoforensics to see how that writing has been photoshopped onto the shirt.)

more about vicsims at the CNN memorial, here: http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2016 ... k-victims/
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

LUIS DANIEL WILSON-LEON

Can anyone who is proficient on social media find out of this guy really exists? ( or existed prior to the shooting)?

One of my friends works for a large shoe store chain headquartered in Montreal, Canada (Aldo Shoes) . The entire head office staff was called to a meeting at 4:45 PM yesterday and were informed that one of their store managers in Orlando was killed in the shooting ( plus 4 other employees of the same store were injured), one requiring surgery. My opinion is that this event was another "made for/by media" story with crisis actors, and no real victims.

Perhaps we can learn more about how they "choose" the victims in these Psy-ops by researching this fellow. (Is he real - and faking his death for money, is he fictitious and the company (large multi-national chain is complicit by creating back stories (jobs) for people knowing that they will eventually become victims in a future psy-op)?

Is it possible that a shooting really occurred and the and when the FBI arrive on scene they use the real (minor) event as the "hub" for a huge ISIS related terror event adding loads of fake victims that were prepared in advance to the one, or two, real victims that actually got shot? (is that why it took three hours to resolve/kill the alleged shooter.

Why would he ( the alleged perp) go from being a heartless killer shooting lots of people in the first 10 -15 minutes to becoming a hostage taker for the next three hours. He certainly had plenty of time to kill every last person in the club before the FBI broke down the wall 3 hours later.

They were so careful to point out the armed off police officer who engaged in a shootout with the alleged perpetrator before he ever entered the club. How could a trained police officer allow someone armed with an assault rifle to get past him and enter the club through the front door?

The "killer' in the midst of the carnage stops multiple times to call 911 in order to pledge allegiance to ISIS?

The story , as told , makes no sense at all. In fact, one would need to be retarded to believe that this is anything resembling reality.
Yet, my friend can point to this "victim" and claim that I am the idiot for NOT believing the story.

regards,

Steve O.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Regarding this concern, omaxsteve:
omaxsteve wrote: (Is he real - and faking his death for money, is he fictitious and the company (large multi-national chain is complicit by creating back stories (jobs) for people knowing that they will eventually become victims in a future psy-op)?
I think it is very safe to say they will use all these techniques. And we've seen evidence of that in 9/11 and elsewhere. A few choice actors/actresses peppered into a wall of tears made from pure 1's and 0's.

My father also knew someone involved in an unrelated PsyOp, and the company the alleged victim worked for wasn't exactly edifying. I think if you are going to disappear for one of these things, so they can credit you as a vicsim, you are tested for obedience and response to rewards before it happens. I can only imagine what a lucrative reward would sound like to someone otherwise going to spend the rest of their life working as a "businessman". Not to mention for a chain store? Most chain stores are about maximizing profits — consequences to human life in the factories be dismissed and all other forms of life be damned. Call me a cynic, but that is really the unifying principle of most chain stores. Correct me if I guessed wrong and the one you mentioned morally rises above the store chains with names like "Payless Shoes".

If the character were real, it must have seemed like the clouds parted and a bag of money fell in their hands. There are many people capable of lying for a reward. If not most.

The one nonhocapito found is priceless! I love the neck. Reminds me of some of the cartoon "dead firefighters" from 9/11, even without the shirt's boast.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

kickstones wrote: If the actor / eyewitness Luis Burbano, interviewed on the below video, received any monies for his part in the traumatic event is unknown.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
The last credit on his imdb site is as 'club patron' in a music video called Shooting Up by a band called Spirit of Orlando. Oddly enough, if you watch the music video, the entire video takes place inside a series of office rooms. There is not a single scene inside a club, let alone any club patrons. Just one of those worthless breadcrumbs they like to sprinkle in, to keep us entertained and on the hunt, I guess.
Intothevoid

Unread post by Intothevoid »

Tevin Crosby, a 25-year-old man from Statesville NC was one of the victims. A coworker of mine personally knew this man and is close with his family. Statesville is about a 15 minute car ride from where I live and I have no reason to suspect this woman is lying. She claims the family did not receive news of his death until well over 24 hours after the event took place...she also said the family is suspicious of the "official" story and thinks some of the casualties may have been from friendly fire so to speak.

The only thing I can confirm at this point is the high school the victim attended is indeed a real operating school, West Iredell High. I realize this is all hear say and without facts will not hold up to the scrutiny of this forum nor should it. What if anything should I be looking for given my close proximity to the victim's home town? I will post the obituary once it's released and should be able to verify the funeral home.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Research tip for this "event": For any member here who has the time and inclination to go through the list of victims, the site floridaparcels.com can be used to look up registered voters in the State of Florida.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

Intothevoid wrote: What if anything should I be looking for given my close proximity to the victim's home town? I will post the obituary once it's released and should be able to verify the funeral home.
One way to try and verify the existence of a person is to collect the 100's (1000's?) of real photos of them that must exist in this day and age. Since you have some connection, you could potentially acquire a bunch of these without looking too out of place in doing so?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Intothevoid wrote:Tevin Crosby, a 25-year-old man from Statesville NC was one of the victims. A coworker of mine personally knew this man and is close with his family. Statesville is about a 15 minute car ride from where I live and I have no reason to suspect this woman is lying. She claims the family did not receive news of his death until well over 24 hours after the event took place...she also said the family is suspicious of the "official" story and thinks some of the casualties may have been from friendly fire so to speak.

The only thing I can confirm at this point is the high school the victim attended is indeed a real operating school, West Iredell High. I realize this is all hear say and without facts will not hold up to the scrutiny of this forum nor should it. What if anything should I be looking for given my close proximity to the victim's home town? I will post the obituary once it's released and should be able to verify the funeral home.
Unfortunately, the very strength of a strong lie (essentially, when you get down to it, the effortless work of very deceitful people) is that it is not detected when questioned directly. That is why police interrogations are even necessary. People will convince themselves in order to convince others. So, unfortunately, and no offense, your credulity is not evidence that your coworker is telling the truth. You can feel free to doubt me. In any case, that's not so important since the coworker is just an anecdotal barrier to a direct investigation: did the actual victim exist? If they did, what is that victim's history?

If this coworker is telling the truth, you don't really need to talk to them about it anyway except to get them to confirm information. There is no reason not to test suspicious information with them once you've first boned up.

As Ataraxia says, we go directly to the source as much as possible. Facebook isn't really much, since there are so many fake profiles and empty accounts there, and we've seen plenty of PsyOp strangeness where things appear and disappear to coincide with an event, but that would at least be a start.

Secondly, as soon as red flags start appearing (and they just might) you can bet the media will not expose them. So, at that point, you could certainly talk about all the ostensible connections. It's fine to start with a High School. Is the school associated with military families? We really need to go to the "usual suspects" when trying to find culprits.

At this point, anything less than details and more details, would be kind of unhelpful.

This kind of joint sentence in particular:
Intothevoid wrote:Statesville is about a 15 minute car ride from where I live and I have no reason to suspect this woman is lying.
... seems like a rather weirdly blasé way of mixing an irrefutable statement with a statement of credence. What does one have to do with the other? "15 minutes away" can be a fact, but saying you have no reason to suspect this person is lying is only an opinion that stands by the third- (fourth-? fifth-?) person story.

The point is, let's go to the source and figure out if anyone is really so informed as they may claim. What does "knowing well" mean, anyway? I've heard that phrase used before during PsyOp events like this, and when the questions start, it turns out these best friends didn't know each other at all, and actually maybe the storyteller just sorta possibly saw him in a back yard when squinting one time. Possibly.

Finally, knowing a family well is rather a large statement, isn't it? To what extent does someone know their own family, let alone an entire family of someone else? And knowing the family means someone knows the ins and outs of all their relationships? Their comings and goings?

People are excited to be a part of a big story.