Nice "Truck Attack" - 14/Jul'16

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
hoi.polloi

Re: Nice Attack - 14/Jul'16

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Ahahaha! A truck can't possibly be investigated by authorities if missing a single license plate, right? The savage probably shredded the insurance information and vehicle registration paperwork as well, with help from his Al Qaeda ISIS sleeper agents (that happen to also work for the CIA).

All to foster conspiracy theories and confuse our poor, befuddled government, which will cause the need for more cameras, more security personnel and more laws. Destroying the super-State security apparatus by inflating its size with every attack. Why — what clever reverse psychology of those baleful terrorists!

I think I really need to start making cartoons about these things.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

corsarino wrote:EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Nice terrorist, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was captured alive
by morsmal morsmål

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMkUTrgPrYE
I'm not sure what I am watching... but it sure smells like conspiracy theory bait.

[edited with the other youtube link which still works ~n]
hoi.polloi

Is the video still functional for you? Removed for YouTube's policy on spam, deceptive practices and scams!
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

This queer, fidgety, dim-witted chap was interviewed on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice by French independant media association “les Non-Alignés” four (4) hours after the purported 14 July Nice attack (time of interview is stated as 3:00AM, 15 July).

Interview is in French, with no subtitles. Witness is not named.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_D1wY9sco

Interviewee begins by stating he is a direct eyewitness to the truck ramming into people in the street (and not solely an eyewitness to the crowd movement).

Witness claims “he saw men, women, and babies dead on the street,” and that “he pitied those people” and “does not understand why the attack was committed.”

At 00:20 a light is briefly shined on interviewee’s face - source of light is outisde of camera field.

At 00:25, witness emphatically states “he saw one person in the truck.” When probed by the interviewer about reports “there were several people in the truck,” witness responds by stating “he did not see people in the truck.” Interviewer repeats his question about the witness observing the driver, witness claims “he observed the driver, who was alone.”

Interviewee emphasizes his feeling of pity at observing “the numerous dead bodies strewn around the street,” particularly “at the view of the women and the babies,” and that “witnessing that [the dead women and babies], that is really shoking.”

At 00:50, interwiewer asks the witness to describe the driver of the truck, confirming the interviewer understood the witness did observe a driver. Witness responds “he did not see the driver, he did not see the man.”

Witness repeats his digust “at observing deceased women, bodies” and his view according to which “these people [who commited the crime] have no pity.”

Interviewer asks witness to describe the situation and how the truck came into the street and if police were present. Witness states “he saw the truck coming through, and police were not yet present as he observed the truck.”

When asked how the truck was stopped, witness states “the police shot at the truck, and killed the man.” Witness continues by stating “the police did not kill the man, and the driver killed many, many more victims.”

According to witness, “driver killed at least two thousand (2,000) people.” [01:50]

Interviewer corrects the witness about the official death toll figure and suggests witness may have meant to say “he saw a large number of dead and wounded.” Witness confirms, and repeats his original statement according to which “there were many, many dead everywhere.” Witness states “he saw many body parts strewn around, heads over there, feet over here.” [02:25]

Inquired about his thought in regard to the truck driver’s motive, witness states “it was to kill as many people as possible” and “for a coalised group” (witness appears to pronounce word coalised (coalisé) with difficulty, and to request the interviewer correct or help him with the pronounciation or to valide his statement). [02:40]

Interviewer requests witness confirm he observed one and only one driver. Witness confirms.

Witness concludes "by wishing well to all the victims, all the victims of the world” and admonishes to “not worry, we will stop this son of a bitch” and that “we ought to remain united, France must remain united.” [03:15]
CitronBleu

one picture credited to Eric Gaillard, Reuters ...

or how to employ imagery composition to emotionally influence and manipulate a target audience.
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

CitronBleu wrote:Image

or how to employ imagery composition to emotionally influence and manipulate a target audience.
exactly. the human psyche is programmed by emotional linkings. that doll there pulls heart-strings. i don't doubt that crazy shit can happen but it becomes immediately suspect when it tugs at the emotional auto-response with no self-check.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

elmoastro wrote:
CitronBleu wrote:Image

exactly. the human psyche is programmed by emotional linkings. that doll there pulls heart-strings. i don't doubt that crazy shit can happen but it becomes immediately suspect when it tugs at the emotional auto-response with no self-check.
No question about the doll. They might have well just left a sign laying there with the word "propaganda" on it.

That aside, I've seen more tin foil used in these psyops (since last November in Paris) than was used in this April 10, 1959 NASA photo of "The Magnificent Mercury Seven". Are these episodes sponsored by Reynolds wrap? :lol:

And they have the nerve to tell us to put on our "tin foil hats"!? :lol:
CitronBleu

Bastille day terror attack witness “Karim” states in an interview for French broadcasting TV station BFM that, after he observed the truck ram and run people over, “he ran for five kilometers while suffering from an ankle sprain (entorse).”

Karim asserts he wanted to help the victims, “but was unable [because] it was impossible [to help]."

Interview in French, no subtitles.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kcOffLUnQk
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

They must keep the propaganda fresh in our minds with an American cop running over pedestrians:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/off-duty-ny ... -brooklyn/

"So I saw this guy pass by me in a really bad speed, zigzagging and soon as he turned he jumped on the sidewalk," Uber driver Shakeel Shabbi told CBS New York. "I'm a strong man but I was shaking like a leaf. That's the worst thing I've ever seen... Never want to see that again in my life."

Another witness told 1010 WINS that it was the most horrific thing she'd ever seen with bloody bodies on the ground and one victim who "looked like a chainsaw had been taken to his knee."

Thought it odd that all of those police were wearing knee high black boots in the middle of summer :huh: More jerky hand held "footage" of the scene.
CitronBleu

Paul Delane, American who claims he witnessed the Nice attack, interviewed on CNN.

... many YouTube comments about green screen and studio lights reflected in interviewee's glasses.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIIV0v43XWw
nonhocapito

On corriere.it you can watch an interview with a teenager whose grandfather/hero allegedly lost his legs under the truck.

The first thing to notice is that, despite the camera panning over his face at the beginning, all we see during the interview is the boy's shirt, I assume to "protect his privacy".

I guess we are invited to think that it is but a coincidence that the shirt shows multiple stars of david. <_<
2016-07-17 22_38_41-News and info.jpg
2016-07-17 22_38_41-News and info.jpg (68.77 KiB) Viewed 8668 times
The second, quite important, thing to notice is that the kid declares that when the truck arrived "the fireworks had just finished". This is quite strange, since so many other sources reported that the event happened just before when the fireworks were supposed to happen. Including the famous-silly tweet of the alleged rich Russian socialite of sorts:
2016-07-17 22_44_15-News and info.jpg
2016-07-17 22_44_15-News and info.jpg (85.07 KiB) Viewed 8668 times
hoi.polloi

nonhocapito wrote:I guess we are invited to think that it is but a coincidence that the shirt shows multiple stars of david. <_<
These things can be cut through with our "CluesForum" knife and examined on a deeper level — a level that reveals there are multiple groups inserting their "flags" and "signatures".

Not to derail the discussion after several good on-topic posts, but I wanted to mention that the "stars of david" here aren't perfect. They look more like they are part of a geometric exploration of so-called sacred geometry originating long before the Jews stole the symbols for their own purposes and brought it into a world view with religions and cryptoreligions and theorists, justifying their invasions and their crimes. Well, or sometimes just making it into a boring State symbol for their devoted; Stars and Crosses and Moons and Swastikas and so on.

It's more like intersecting triangles here which I have seen referring to "balance" of forces rather than the strictly symmetrical overlap of the equilateral triangles. It is also likely ancient symbols were appropriated and stolen by Abrahamic religions (Judaism and then Christianity in particular, as far as I've seen) as they justified to themselves various invasions, as documented in a great deal of literature about how "Western" civilization can numbly claim a deified status while committing rape, murder, cultural and other genocide etc. on other populations. To be clear, I am tying my own assertion (that the occult symbols do not originate with Jews and never have — except their own inventions, like Hebrew) to a documented academic understanding (that the worst of the "powers that be" use stories to suck money, wealth, power and technology from groups, by forming police-States around them, and which are enforced by violence and taxes).

That is to say, the military "power" of the symbols is not in our "inability" to read them, but in our attempting to read them the way abusers would have us do. Abrahamic groups, Jews, Masons and gnostics and so forth, who would claim the pagan symbols belong to them or are imbued specifically with their claimed meanings, might really be into that stuff, but so are young people — largely because it's all over our creative media, because creative people are attracted to those shapes and because cultists and the insane people behind these PsyOps also wish to take control of that perfectly innocent curiosity.

We should try to understand the motivation of using symbols, for sure. For example, in the case of the "blue and white stripes", to me, if it's representative of something, it would be the dominating State of Israel's flag or maybe Greece since a lot of systems stemmed from Ancient Greek civilizations. (But probably not Uruguay. Let's face it, Uruguay isn't known for being the control freaks that Zionists/MOSSAD/Jewish gangsters are).

Yet, something also feels especially weird about the persistence of these things, to me. I get the sense that there is a "mystical" meaning (for a unified cult of belief, of which Jewish extremism is but one very public example) to the stripes on those flags, just as for Masons the black and white checkers represents "water" in their allegory.

There is also the chance that, besides constantly pointing out the other functions, like:
- sowing confusion
- grabbing and maintaining attention
- feeling 'powerful'
- psychopathically claiming people 'consent' to their secret mumblings

... we can "judo" (no pun intended) their own psychological attack on us using these symbols and think about who (I mean in this case a plurality of "who") has the most control over each particular recurring symbol, and thereby discover not their beliefs (which they might simply explain, provided it isn't totally psychopathic, which it very well could be) but the culture that tells them to use such symbols.

The Jews participating may be convinced that the "balanced triangles" means they are in charge of something. Like a graffito. Another example, I think, perhaps, is that a lot of celebrities use the "one eye" symbol not because they know what the heck it means to their bosses, but because their bosses respond favorably to it; enforcing the behavior and therefore causing the celebrities to (largely) unwittingly boast of their own slavery and servitude, thinking that something else is going on besides their stupidity. Because, hey — after all — now, their check has increased, an album has gone platinum, etc. etc.

So, in conclusion, my theory is that often times we see these symbols because of the sheer fact that they draw attention/approval/interest from the vampires in charge. So a crisis actor is sort of encouraged to do this thing by the culture.

Other times, there are specifically directed symbols, such as particular colors or patterns, symbols or props; and we can presume those agents familiar with doing this regularly have gotten used to and can predict what weird behaviors will net them better rewards. So they go for it and await. The big "conspiracy" is probably more tacit than contracts and paperwork and the shit plebs are given to sift through and deal with. Hence, nothing can be pinned on them.

In other words, no particular comment on your mention of the weird shirt — except that I think it's quite good to point these things out when they stand out as some particularly odd or congruent thing. It could really be "star of david" as you suspect, for all I know. But I'm not so sure.
nonhocapito

Hoi, allow me to summarize your answer: "don't point at Israel! these symbols go way back in the past! besides it's not even really a star of david! the choice is accidental or subconscious!"

Sorry for the exclamation marks. It's how I felt reading your text.
I stand by my point that that shirt is probably meant to remind us of the star of david, a prominent zionist and masonic symbol. Whatever the origin of that symbol might be.
2016-07-18 02_04_31-News and info.jpg
2016-07-18 02_04_31-News and info.jpg (20.55 KiB) Viewed 8501 times
In fact, this is probably an "Ayurveda" t-shirt, for all I know, and the point still stands.

(And no, I don't think the white and blue stripes are about Greece either.)

[Edit: in fact a little search pointing to this page and others, shows how that symbol is in fact called "sri yantra" or "sri chakra". But, as I said, this doesn't affect my point as very few are aware of vedic symbolism, but everyone knows what Israel is or does. Stopping at that level of interpretation would be like saying that the "all seeing eye" really is a symbol of the christian trinity, today.]
CitronBleu

Hi nonhocapito and hoi.polloi,

Your posts on symbology offer an interesting point of view and an intriguing perspective on the issue of media manipulation. Thank you for your valuable contributions to the forum !

I was watching the video I posted yesterday of the chap interviewed at 3AM, 15 July, only four hours after the purported attack, and wanted to share this quite revealing facial expression snapshot taken at 03:12.

corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

According to DEBKAfile, the windscreen of the truck was a bullet proof one...

http://aanirfan.blogspot.it/2016/07/nic ... -flag.html