Nine die in lorry ‘attack’ on Berlin Christmas market

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
animus

Re: Nine die in lorry ‘attack’ on Berlin Christmas market

Unread post by animus »

CluedIn » 23 Dec 2016, 14:43 wrote:Great work animus! I also located this video this morning. This guy clearly shows that the truck was brought in and then "backed up" to knock over things and to cause the damage. In his video, the first truck they show is RED (to go along with the Red vid above? - although I'm not quite sure I agree with his findings - it is Christmas so the color red would probably be prominent) and it is parked but the extent of damage is nowhere near what the end product was.
I didn't like this video very much (except for the part about the roof).
Look at this screenshot:

You can see the black truck on the left about to be towed. They had to switch to another truck because the black one's windshield was completely smashed. And the part about the hanging lights can also be easily refuted if you just take a closer look. Take my morning-after picture above. You can see black "hanging" lines reaching further down to the entrance, hence no damage. They look thin but are still visible.

About the cleanliness in the 8:55 picture, I'd say that perspective can be very irritating. Also the view is blocked by the cars as well as by the man in the yellow safety jacket. All the rubber is placed right behind him between the hut and that rose colored, squared area at the end of the red fence, whatever that is. It's definitely not part of the hut's wall. Perhaps the color of the fence from the other side, so the end of the fence is just turned in an acute angle. Not sure but I remember firefighters walking through the area between the hut and the rose square, so it's definitely not the hut's wall.

I'm not sure yet on how the action took place. It is possible that the truck really drove into the market and the driver was skilled enough and knew exactly where to exit. If the area was evacuated enough for him to do this little stunt, it may just have happened this way. I find it more likely than a truck "backing up" in the middle of a busy street. So the new footage from the dashcam can be authentic, meaning it's not digitally fabricated, though it's highly unlikely that there was a random taxi driver with a dashcam nearby. This is not Russia, we don't need dashcams to prevent insurance fraud. So obviously he is in on it. Same with the people running out of the car as if they expect the market to be bombed in a few seconds. :rolleyes:
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Ok, I see the black truck to the left. However, I find that in itself to be an issue. Why would they not load both the truck and the back end onto a flat bed tow truck? I doubt they would have finished their investigation of everything on that truck at the scene, but are going to allow evidence to be tainted by driving the back end through city streets to the evidence lab and towing the truck on a hook when there should be human flesh, etc., everywhere.
animus

Unread post by animus »

The truck in the dashcam video might be CGI after all.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NCGJKcscyE

Can somebody point out the white wall for me that he is talking about?
Last edited by animus on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Your link is bad or the video got pulled, animus.
animus

Unread post by animus »

Ok, I'm now convinced that the dashcam video is a digital fabrication. Here's why:

First off, I'll show a crucial excerpt from the video above (I will fix the link in a minute. I accidentally deleted an underline when I shortened the url for this forum).

Look at the lights on the trees. They are blinking for a short instant and are probably a cue for the people to start running (or for the CGI creators to time the truck entering).
I still don't know where he sees people running in front of a white wall.

(edit: I forgot to say that the angle at which the truck supposedly has entered the market is rather ridiculous, at least at that speed, especially if you consider that no market stores were smashed at the entrance.)

But here's what finally convinced me:
(The raw screenshots are taken from this video.)

The post was taken out of its position and those idiots laid it onto the ground RIGHT AT THE SCENE next to its original position. The posts are there for a reason. They are intended to stop vehicles from entering the church plaza. There is no way the truck drove through that.

This is how a truck looks like after hitting a post, albeit a different one:

And this is how it did look:

Conclusion: the truck did indeed reverse in the middle of the busy street which is actually not that difficult. All you need is to place a traffic cone in the middle of the lane. And that way the truck was set into its "end" position right from the start.

Finally, here's a video regarding the eyewitnesses. Seems like a lot of them are journalists or otherwise related to the media. Also, almost no victims are known by name. (starts at 5:47)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fqj2KV5uIQ

I should also note that I find it highly improbable that most eyewitnesses are from a non-German background.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

animus, if you stop the video at 1:07 and look in between the 2 Christmas trees, you can see a white wall (or whatever it is could be plastic or a sheet for that matter) you can see the people run towards the camera and out into the street to the left. There is a half moon shape of white lights just over the left edge of the wall.

Great work, again! Those screen shots most definitely look like CGI, and the truck is no doubt fake. Those blinking Christmas tree light cues was a great catch.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I'm enjoying this analysis. Nice work, folks.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

This red truck image is odd, after seeing this other picture showing that the semi-trailer is about to be towed, not driven by the red truck. It looks like the truck that did the "damage" is on the tow truck above.

dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Attacker killed in shootout.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Berlin_T ... 8/Y/M.html

Check out the strange photo of the body.

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

dblitz » December 25th, 2016, 11:33 pm wrote:Attacker killed in shootout.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Berlin_T ... 8/Y/M.html

Check out the strange photo of the body.

Larger imaginary image here

The ELA is hilarious.
animus

Unread post by animus »

CluedIn » 25 Dec 2016, 21:23 wrote:animus, if you stop the video at 1:07 and look in between the 2 Christmas trees, you can see a white wall (or whatever it is could be plastic or a sheet for that matter) you can see the people run towards the camera and out into the street to the left. There is a half moon shape of white lights just over the left edge of the wall.
Thanks. I was looking at this very wall the whole time but didn't see anybody running there. And I'd still argue that you can hardly call those little specks of pixels actual people, so you have all the more reason for CGI. What is the white wall supposed to be anyway? I can't see anything in the after shots that would resemble it.
CluedIn » 25 Dec 2016, 23:24 wrote:This red truck image is odd, after seeing this other picture showing that the semi-trailer is about to be towed, not driven by the red truck. It looks like the truck that did the "damage" is on the tow truck above.
Strange indeed, but in the end not really that important. Who knows what they tried to do with the red truck. I did notice, however, that they showed the red truck in our evening news of the next day. So maybe they needed another photo for the news that was shot in broad daylight and had already put the black one in tow-position. Can't say for sure.
Btw the black truck on the left from your first picture is the same black truck on the top of your second picture.
brianv » 26 Dec 2016, 01:16 wrote: Larger imaginary image here

The ELA is hilarious.
My first thought when I saw the picture was "that's a dummy." But considering that there is not a single photo to be found that is not pixelated, I find the words "imaginary image" very fitting.
I didn't care too much to follow the end of the story. I thought if the beginning already stinks then there is no need to waste any more time for rest of the story. But after seeing this pixelated mess, I was curious to see of which quality the rest of his photos were. It turns out that most of them are just as eye cancer inducing as the one above. Here are all I could find:
(click on the thumbnails to see the biggest available image)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please enlarge the first one and see if you can hold your laughter. :lol: In this photo his brother Walid is wearing a jacket from Armani. Add an IS (as in ISIS) and you got yourself an anagram for Anis Amri. And there are more. Let me start with his initials.
Aa is a German word and means doo-doo (as in shit). So the English pronunciation of Anis as anus fits perfectly into this imagery. I only found one good anagram in both German and English. In German, Mini-Rasa can be understood as mini speeder. And then you have the english anagram Sir Mania. The picture next to his ID shows the many names he goes by. So there might be even more anagrams.

The last two photos above are taken from two videos of his [1], [2].
Just the amount of portraits alone should have raised a big question mark in everybody's head. And there is no excuse for Germans who say they didn't compare the many faces of Anis Amri, because our widest read paper had presented 9 of them on one page.

You can even see yet another three portraits of him on this very page. It's almost ridiculous how different the faces look from one another:

Image Image Image

By the way, the guy who filmed the Morgenpost-video is Jan Hollitzer and is now the new chief editor of the Berliner Morgenpost:

Image Image
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I agree, in the end what is the point about the red/blue truck or the tow truck,I just found it another oddity.

I was going to post all the different looks of Anis, but went off on a different post, so I'm glad to see you did so. Absolutely ridiculous. The only thing that remains constant is the nose shape - everything else about his look is different.

Also, GREAT catch with the Armani name - I was getting irritated trying to figure out what they were going for there. B)

They have upped this story to include accomplices now, so we should still be hearing about this story until the new year. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Milan.html
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Apparently in Germany, there is a law that victims of terror attacks will only get compensation if the attack did not happen on the road.

Part of the act, which was first published in January 1985, states: "This law shall not apply to damage caused by an assault a motor vehicle or a trailer." The family of the lorry driver Lukasz Urban, however, will be compensated, but only because he was stabbed and shot rather than run over. :lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2476791/s ... pensation/
animus

Unread post by animus »

I forgot the most notorious picture:

One day after the event a couple of big concrete blocks were placed around the market. Apparently all the bollards surrounding the market cease to exist when they are covered by a red Christmas fence. Out of sight, out of mind.

And that didn't happen only in Berlin. Concrete blocks were added in other city's Christmas markets as well. And not only that, they tightened their security by increasing the personnel of the police force in those areas. Some even saw it necessary to equip their police with body armor and machine pistols.
Are there any public events left where you don't see the police standing next to you in full blown armor? Obviously, it's all for show right now, but looking at the greater picture the next generations are growing up with these high security standards and probably won't even see a problem when authorities abuse their power or when people are ripped from the last trances of their privacy. How many would resist a random body search on the street if they were asked by the police to comply?

I browsed through some eye witness testimonies (some are translated):
A 62 year old reported: "I have seen how there were four persons under the truck. They lay beneath it, they were stuck. Nobody could help them."

Havel, a Syrian from Aleppo* [...] rendered first aid. "It was dreadful." He has seen two dozen people on the ground, many of them with head injuries.
* There is a lot of news on Aleppo lately, so of course there just happens to be a Syrian from that city on this very night on this very Christmas market.

"There were at least three dead persons under the truck, even more dead persons lay on the ground of the Christmas market. And so many injured people. [...]"

On the ednge of the Christmas market a turkish physician, who still wore medical gloves, said she has helped for an hour and has tried to reanimate a victim. One person died, nevertheless. Also, she has seen several detached body parts.

Two American tourists, Luke Theis, 21, and Lara Colombo, 22, from Washington DC, heard the commotion. “We started seeing people running and hearing ambulances from all directions, so we walked over,” Colombo said. “It was carnage everywhere. There was blood on the floor.”
Theis added: “There were people lying on the floor. I’m not sure what their condition was. I could count about eight lying down. The biggest mental images I have is there were two rivers of blood going down the floor.”

An Australian student, Trisha O’Neill, said she saw the truck “crushing so many people. Then all the lights went out and everything was destroyed. I could hear screaming. We all froze. Then suddenly people started to move and lift all the wreckage off people, trying to help.”

A 21 year old Spaniard, Iñaki Ellakuria, describes how the truck hit him. The truck broke his left shin and fibula and the right foot.

Paris is 21 years old and was on his way to a bar nearby when the usually abstract fear of terror suddenly became very real. "Watch out, he has a gun" shouts a pedestrian - and means, apparently, the truck driver who just ran into the Christmas market around the Memorial Church. [...] "We left the S-station", he says, "many people ran towards us. I immediately thought it was an attack. And we feared for our mothers who were on the Christmas market." Police officers supposedly have shouted very loudly "go away, go away". Women began to cry, a man fainted. "Another shouted bomb, bomb. Only few people stayed calm and I saw many persons stock-still laying on the ground."
The testimonies don't add up AT ALL with the videos we saw.

I have trouble finding testimonies from Germans. It's as if this particular Christmas market is a big international event in Berlin. You find statements from a Spaniard, Englishman, Scotsman, American, Syrian, Bosnian, from Turks, then you have an injured person from Israel, a missing person from Italy... Add to this the Polish victim, the Pakistani first suspect and the Tunesian culprit. I barely find some Germans in the whole story.

I also thought about the yellow bus that you see in the photos. In the Morgenpost video you can see the bus blinking, so the engine was still running at that moment. A city bus in Berlin is indeed yellow but the next stop is not on the corner of this busy street but a bit further.

Looking at the timetable there is a bus stopping almost every minute, so it could be that this is just a random bus. But why wouldn't the bus driver, after seeing the obstacle in front of him, switch the lane for a few hundred meters and just drive around the truck. Why stop and leave the bus there the whole night? There is a good chance that this bus was the "traffic cone" I spoke about earlier. It occupies the whole lane, so if the truck was driving with this bus directly behind him and the bus stopped at the corner, then the truck had all the time it needed to reverse into the edge of the market and take its final position, though there would have been a second "traffic cone" necessary for the lane next to it. Also the bus would be perfect to bring all the crisis actors to the scene. (Same goes for the semi-trailer). It's not that unusual to use a city bus for a specific purpose. Just blend in something like underground substitute on the front as it is the case with this bus:

To end this post with a chuckle, here's a picture I found rather amusing:
A tree fell to the ground and the heavily spiked star broke one, I repeat, ONE spike. At least all visible Christmas baubles survived the fall... The woman in the background caring for the foil wrapped person completes the image just perfectly.

CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

animus » December 30th, 2016, 5:11 pm wrote:
And that didn't happen only in Berlin. Concrete blocks were added in other city's Christmas markets as well. And not only that, they tightened their security by increasing the personnel of the police force in those areas. Some even saw it necessary to equip their police with body armor and machine pistols.
Are there any public events left where you don't see the police standing next to you in full blown armor? Obviously, it's all for show right now, but looking at the greater picture the next generations are growing up with these high security standards and probably won't even see a problem when authorities abuse their power or when people are ripped from the last trances of their privacy. How many would resist a random body search on the street if they were asked by the police to comply?
They are ramping up security in Pasadena and NYC this year for the Rose Bowl Parade and New Year's Eve, all based on the truck attacks in Nice and Berlin. They openly state there are no threats at either venue, but they will protect you from the unseen boogieman if he dares to strike!

http://www.wbtv.com/story/34143357/poli ... ose-parade
"There are no known security threats to the city of Pasadena, to the parade or to the football game," he said. "Nevertheless, we will ensure that aggressive measures are in place to do the best we can to mitigate concerns."
Key among them will be the water-filled barricades that Sanchez said are designed to stop terrorists from racing cars onto the parade route, where hundreds of thousands of people will stand shoulder-to-shoulder Monday to watch a steady stream of marching bands, equestrian units and flower-covered floats.
"Vehicles that will be entering the Rose Bowl area will all be scanned," Sanchez said. "Bomb dogs will roam across those vehicles as well."

http://nypost.com/2016/12/29/nypd-ramps ... es-square/
The NYPD is beefing up its security like never before for the annual New Year’s Eve celebration in Times Square — with an army of cops and a fleet of sand trucks to protect the close to 2 million expected revelers, police officials said Thursday. In addition to the deployment of 7,000 officers on Saturday, a total of 65 sanitation trucks filled with sand and 100 NYPD blocker vehicles will line the perimeter centering around the famed ball drop in a new security measure.
Although there is no credible threat to the massive event, the NYPD is boosting its security presence with the consideration of global deadly terror attacks, including both recent truck attacks in Berlin and Nice.