Skripal poisoning

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
corsarino

Skripal poisoning

Unread post by corsarino »

The Italian news agency (ANSA) reports that the Skripal poisoning in Salisbury was probably made by UK executives.

http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/mondo/e ... edbf7.html

I noted that "The Defence Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Centre is a United Kingdom military facility at Winterbourne Gunner in Wiltshire, south of Porton Down and about 4 miles (6 km) northeast of Salisbury. "

The accident was in Zizzi Restaurant in Salisbury Castle Street.

Only 4 miles!! Too proxy to be unreal.
antipodean

Re: Skripal poisoning

Unread post by antipodean »

Just another Psyop (an all time boring one at that). Next step will be the withdrawal of the England team from the up coming World Cup.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxRiG8vRRBk

Edit : In reply to Hoi's post below. I find the dialogue from Pilger (whom I've always thought a mainstream journalist) very interesting.
(As well as posting this video, being unable to read the above post because I don't speak Italian.)

He goes onto say, "It's a carefully constructed drama, part of a Propaganda campaign building for several years justifying NATO & US attitude towards Russia"
"No evidence provided to show Russia is responsible" . "No police commentary, with no crime scene and evidence, the British Government stand to gain far more from this than do the Russians who have no real motive. Propaganda promoted in the mainstream media by the British Government "

Basically saying it's more of a hoax as well as a false flag. Also Pilger touches on some of the information in the above post.

Thanks to Hoi I was motivated to find my favorite John Pilger Doco. (After an hour of google searches). Watch from 28 minutes especially if you're Australian.
http://johnpilger.com/videos/the-last-dream-secrets

A brilliant expose of how the Oz Labor Govt. sold out to big business. Some may say Pilger is controlled opposition I don't know, but I enjoy his documentaries. I may have gone off topic but the above doco shows his credibility in exposing Big Business, and corporations manipulating Governments.
Last edited by antipodean on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:41 am, edited 7 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

antipodean, I appreciate your caution with this story but would you mind please giving us a bit more about the video (for those that don't want to or cannot watch YouTube)? What's the main point from the video that you think we ought to archive here in the forum text? Thank you!
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »