New Zealand Mosque Shooting, March 15, 2019

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
tanertan

Re: New Zealand Mosque Shooting, March 15, 2019

Unread post by tanertan »

Another detail that I would like to point out is that despite the perpetrator shooting in all directions at random inside the main prayer room, there is never a sign or sound of any breaking glass. I think there would have been plenty of both had any of this been real.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Apparently the hero Police officers were attending a nearby drill. Looks like we now have a 'one stop shop' for psyops.
It's reported the officers were training on an unused floor at Princess Margaret Hospital on Friday morning. When the shooting began they were still there, but had firearms and patrol cars parked outside.

They set out to find the gunman immediately, who had already fired on the mosques in Riccarton, and Linwood. Minutes later they saw a suspicious car on Brougham Street and rammed it off the road.
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeal ... rcise.html
kickstones

Re: The PR of Secret Societies

Unread post by kickstones »

[Moved to this Topic by SCS.]

NEW ZEALAND MOSQUE ATTACKS

As usual an image of a shoe(s) is presented in the media....

Bloodied bandages on the road following a shooting at the Al Noor mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand on March 15, 2019. Martin Hunter, SNPA via Reuters

Here are a few images from past events.....

Blood stains and a discarded shoe lie in the street in the aftermath of the mass shooting at the Route 91 Harvest festival on Las Vegas Boulevard

Nice attack
A pair of shoes lie on the ground in the rush shortly after the attack

More images.....
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1972&p=2404438&hilit=shoe#p2404438

Masonic Symbols: The Shoe
Bro. Chalmers I. Patton, P.M., No. 393, England

The Shoe, as a masonic symbol, is employed to remind us of the duty of constancy and fidelity in our engagements, that whatever contract we make we must honestly fulfil; whatever work we undertake we must perform to the utmost of our power, not undertaking any work which we do not believe ourselves to be well capable of performing, nor promising its completion within a time which we cannot reasonably regard as sufficient for it. It is thus a symbol having reference to conduct in the common affairs of life: but the duties of which it reminds us are nevertheless duties, the obligation of which must be referred to the highest principles, to those of justice and truth.

https://skirret.com/archive/misc/misc-m ... eshoe.html

And symbolic Masonic colors are prominent (namely red, black, white, green and purple/violet) in the images released by the media around the world....

(see... The Masonic Symbolism of Color)
http://freemasoninformation.com/masonic ... -of-color/

After New Zealand mosque attack, Seattle-area Muslims gather to grieve

Witnesses report seeing people being shot after a "right-wing extremist" armed with semi-automatic weapons rampaged through two mosques in the quiet New Zealand city of Christchurch yesterday, killing 49 worshippers and wounding dozens more. Photo: Daily Mail

Halifax hosts vigil to mourn victims of Christchurch mosque attacks

'This is like a starting point for the conversation,' said vigil organizer Masuma Khan.

Here's a few more images of Masuma Khan

and coincidentally pictured next to the all seeing eye....

patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Coldacre » March 17th, 2019, 1:40 am wrote:the media are still going with the “Lone Wolf” angle despite there being footage of two other shooters wearing hats.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1106389907952406528
Link is broken, but I would say conflicting stories is a common element in these mass deceptions. It just adds to the confusion increases the exposure.

And thank you everyone for keeping analyzing events like these. To quote Simon- We live in a stupid world.
But that doesn't mean we have to be that ourselves fortunately :)
memoryhole

Unread post by memoryhole »

RyanMichael » March 16th, 2019, 12:56 am wrote:[*]The video is among the more convincing they have ever released; there does actually seem to be some blood and realism. But many times I'm immediately thinking... Where's the blood? Especially on the guy he guns down up close. That can't be real. I'd love some one who knows what they are talking about to break down the video, the most glaring inconsistencies and signs of a hoax
As for more convincing, I strongly disagree with you. This video is typical of these fake shootings, blurry and low quality with tons of rendering glitches and inconsistencies. All you have to do is go through frame by frame looking at each image, then take any home video within the last ten years and do the same, and you'll quickly realize this 100% CGI. In my personal opinion, it looks like the software has not been improved upon since 9/11.

Aside from the disappearing shell casings and gun barrel tip, here are some examples of how bad the CGI in this video is.

Bloody bare feet with the gunman entrance around 6:46 and blue socks for the gunman exit at 8:41

Head/Hand Render Glitch at 11:00

Half Rendered Head at 11:04
Natural Philosopher

Unread post by Natural Philosopher »

Nice catches, memoryhole. I'd agree that the CGI is not terribly convincing- all of the supposed victims just look like blobs of pixels. I don't know much about GoPro live streaming, but I would say that the technology is sufficiently advanced to allow higher resolution than the mess that they gave us. The undeniable smoking gun that this video is fake, low res or not, is the mid-air disappearing bullet shells (mentioned previously) which make no clanging sounds at all. There are no excuses for that terrible blunder.
Last edited by Natural Philosopher on Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kickstones

SCS, I was going to post this in the PR of Secret Societies thread, but, like you think, maybe more fitting on this thread at the moment...

And a few more shoes....

White shoes line church in memory of Christchurch shooting victims

Ben Simmons has joined in the growing list of those to offer up heartfelt condolences.

Ahead of the Philadelphia 76ers’ game against the Sacramento Kings, cameras captured Simmons’ Nike Hyperdunks with a texta message on the side reading “Pray for NZ”.

(Note the black, red and white combination again.)

In this image below a few numbers are thrown in with the 3 (shoeless men?) x (3 + 2 + 1 = 6) = 666 and note the positioning of the (91) number.

.Image

Christchurch shooting: Three Bangladeshi citizens killed in mosque attack

Massacre: Grieving members of the public following a shooting at the Al Noor mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand on March 15.

https://www.easterneye.biz/new-zealand/
memoryhole

Unread post by memoryhole »

kickstones » March 20th, 2019, 1:13 pm wrote:SCS, I was going to post this in the PR of Secret Societies thread, but, like you think, maybe more fitting on this thread at the moment...

In this image below a few numbers are thrown in with the 3 (shoeless men?) x (3 + 2 + 1 = 6) = 666 and note the positioning of the (91) number.

.Image

Christchurch shooting: Three Bangladeshi citizens killed in mosque attack

Massacre: Grieving members of the public following a shooting at the Al Noor mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand on March 15.

https://www.easterneye.biz/new-zealand/
These three men look like they're more likely dressed to attend an F1 car race than a mosque.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

kickstones » March 20th, 2019, 8:13 am wrote: Ben Simmons has joined in the growing list of those to offer up heartfelt condolences.
Ben Simmons is Australian, from Melbourne. Maybe he feels a kinship.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

fbenario » March 20th, 2019, 7:23 pm wrote:
kickstones » March 20th, 2019, 8:13 am wrote: Ben Simmons has joined in the growing list of those to offer up heartfelt condolences.
Ben Simmons is Australian, from Melbourne. Maybe he feels a kinship.
I might agree, if he wasn't wearing a different colored shoe on his other foot that just happens to be black, with red and white. And why must they show their support/pay tribute on their shoe? Why not their shorts or shirt or sock? Or maybe just send a check, quietly. ;)
kickstones

What are the odds? . . . 666 (vodafone logo), and 911 (shirt numbers).

NZ Warriors thrash Canterbury Bulldogs in record victory, Christchurch shooting victims honoured

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nz-warrior ... 2f8944a47f

Ku Klux Klan emblem....

kickstones

More powerful (symbolic?) imagery appearing in the media featuring the colors red, white and black.

Mongrel Mob biker gang turns up to guard New Zealand mosque

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/m ... 98246.html

Hijab wearing police officer's photo makes powerful statement in wake of Christchurch mosque shootings

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/christ ... -shootings

The Rose

Of all the flowers, the rose is a singular example of a natural form that has been included in the symbolism of many cultures, spiritual traditions and folklore throughout the centuries.
- Linda Iles

In Egypt, the rose was associated with the goddess Isis.

The rose can also emblematically represent secrecy, and we see the phrase "sub rosa" which is Latin for "under the rose" used to denote secrecy or confidentiality. When assembled, if it was to be understood that anything said in the meeting was to never be repeated elsewhere, the Romans would hang roses from, or paint them on, the ceiling above the table - "sub rosa". The use of the rose as a symbol for secrecy goes back to ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology, where the rose was also a symbol for the god Horus (son of Isis).

http://www.travelingtemplar.com/2012/04/rose.html
Natural Philosopher

Unread post by Natural Philosopher »

https://www.kurthaskell.com/blog/why-i- ... -zero-dead
I've spent a considerable amount of time thinking about the New Zealand event. I've watched the video of the shooting many, many times and second by second in many spots. I've thought about why it's being treated as a censorship and gun grab tool. I've wondered why the manifesto and its contents were put out there. I've thought about all of the ramifications of each detail. Now I'm going to explain why I think the entire event was nothing but a theatrical production where ABSOLUTELY NOBODY was killed or injured. It has taken me several days to finally draw this logical conclusion. Now I'm going to tell you exactly why. Feel free to agree or disagree.

I'm going to specifically reference different parts of the shooting video. Once again, here is the video for you to follow along:

https://up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t

3:05 to 4:20 While driving to the Mosque Brenton Tarrant inexplicably pulls off to the side of the road and waits. He's not doing anything in the car here. You can see his right hand on the steering wheel for most of the time. As a person in red gets within view of his car, Tarrant makes a quick signal to the person with his right hand. This is a, "I'm your guy and I see you" signal. Just as the person in red walks past Tarrant's car, Tarrant continues driving to the Mosque. The person in red is making sure Tarrant is there and giving Tarrant the signal to start the event. We've seen this sort of thing before. Remember the Ft. Lauderdale airport event from 2017? Well, in that event there which took place in January, there was a man dressed in all green with a white beard that looked like Santa Claus. As each person ran up to this man, they took a left. He was the signal to run left.

4:57 to 5:05 While continuing the drive to the mosque, Tarrant is again looking for someone dressed in red as an indicator of where to turn. However, the street is lined with cars obstructing his view. As Tarrant is almost past the turn into the mosque, he sees the second person dressed in red. Tarrant slams on the brakes and makes a quick left turn. However, because he saw the second man in red so late, he partially drove past the turn. Tarrant then had to reverse his car backward before continuing into the mosque because he saw the man so late and partially missed the turn.

5:50 to 6:00 Tarrant gets a bit confused looking for where he is supposed to park. He knows it's at the end of an alley facing onto a main road with a red car parked directly across the street. It takes him a few seconds to locate the red car but he manages just fine.

6:20 to 6:26 Tarrant gets out of his car with a large rifle. He turns right and begins walking on a sidewalk to the mosque. Two people are directly in front of him next to a red car and look right at him. Neither person is alarmed or afraid that Tarrant is carrying a gun. We can rule out the possibility that Tarrant wasn't carrying the gun here as you can see the gun barrel in several frames. Thus, the lack of reaction by these two people tell me they are in on the event. When Tarrant reaches the two people by the red car, he takes a right into the mosque courtyard. Note that we have now had FOUR red markers.

6:35 to 6:42 Tarrant starts firing inside the mosque courtyard. Note the casing from his eighth shot hits one wall and ricochets into another wall. This tells us these casings are likely not digitally added but are real casings. Two men can be seen standing in the doorway when Tarrant begins firing. One falls in the doorway and the other crawls inside. The scene inside the doorway isn't clear. I think there may have been an edit here where Tarrant fired a real gun in one video and the scene was combined with the men standing in the doorway falling. I'm not sure but something strange is going on here.

6:44 Note that there are no visible wounds on the man laying in the doorway.

6:47 A woman's voice screams out in agony but no women have yet been shot. An audio soundtrack has been edited into this video. Thus, it's not a live video.

6:50 Note that there is a man with a gray shirt laying in the doorway to the right. In addition, note that the door is fully open and the man's right arm is approximately one foot from the door. He appears dead. Further note that people are fleeing this room out the back door.

6:52 to 6:53 As Tarrant walks down the hall, a magazine for his gun can be seen on the floor to the left. Tarant will pick up this magazine from this exact location at 8:32. This is the exact staging area where Tarrant later reloads. Thus, it appears this scene had multiple takes with a magazine being mistakenly left from a prior scene.

6:52 to 6:53 During this same time period, a man in blue runs across the doorway at the end of the hall and appears to be shot by Tarrant. PLEASE NOTE THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TRICKERY TAKING PLACE HERE! You just saw that this is a real person in blue. Later you'll see him get shot in the head. What you can't wrap your mind around, however, is that between these two scenes, the man is blue is switched out for a mass casualty dummy with a blood pack. Tarrant is shooting something here but most likely blanks or some kind of special effects gun so that nobody gets injured.

6:57 Tarrant reaches the end of the hall and is now firing into the large room. He fires straight ahead and left, but only up to a 45 degree angle. He shots won't be able to hit anyone farther left than 45 degrees because he didn't turn far enough left.

6:57 to 6:58 Tarrant turns to fire right. Although Tarrant has been firing his weapon for 23 seconds now, including several shots within this room, nobody on the right side of the room has reacted or taken cover. Tarrant quickly realizes that it looks fake that nobody on the right is reacting so he quickly turns back to the left side of the room.

6:59 As Tarrant turns for a split second back to the left side of the room, we notice a couple of things. First, a man in a gray shirt and jeans is laying on the ground with his head under some kind of furniture. This man didn't appear in the video as Tarrant entered this room shooting. Further, where this man is laying is not even close to the 45 degree angle that Tarrant turned into as he fired. We never see the man in the gray shirt move and it's impossible that he was shot as Tarrant entered the room. Thus, he is most likely a mass casualty dummy. Also note that there is a pile of what appear to be people in the corner that aren't moving. We have to ask why aren't they moving as they would not have been in the 45 degree angle range that Tarrant fired into. Thus, as the gray shirt man and the pile of people were supposed to have already been shot, we must realize what happened here. Tarrant made a minor mistake as he entered the room. As he turned left and fired into this room, Tarrant was supposed to turn his gun a full 90 degrees to the left while firing. Tarrant messed up here.

7:00 to 7:02 Now that our actors know Tarrant is in the room, he quickly turns back to them to catch them on video diving to the floor. This is to show us that they're real people, at least for now.

7:02 to 7:08 A man in khaki pants tries to run by Tarrant but Tarrant apparently kills him and the man falls to the floor. Note that he also has no visible injuries. The man can be seen as Tarrant walks back down the hall. The man is lying in a position with his left leg much more forward than his right leg.

7:19 to 7:30 As Tarrant reenters the large room and continues shooting, the only movement is from two people jumping out of the left side of the room. Nobody is screaming, rolling around in pain, helping others, etc.

7:33 As Tarrant passes the dead man in the hallway in the khaki pants that we saw at 7:02 to 7:08 we can see that the man in khaki pants has moved his right leg so it's directly above his left leg. This is either a new take of this scene or he is making himself more comfortable as the rest of the scene plays out.

7:36 to 7:50 Tarrant again enters the large room and continues shooting. The few actors that were initially in this room have now left. All that remains are mass casualty dummies. Screams from some of the wounded can be heard somewhere. However, it's impossible to determine from where the screams are coming from and none of the injured move whatsoever. If Tarrant heard such screams he likely would have approached the injured to finished them off, like he later does with the girl outside. Thus, I again suspect we are hearing an audio recording edited into this video.

8:00 This time Tarrant reloads in the large room. It's the first time he hasn't reloaded in the hallway. This is a clear sign to us that all of the crisis actors are out of this room. Now, Tarrant will use real bullets. I suspect that when Tarrant inexplicably reloaded in the hallway that it was cover to make edits to the video and to allow the movement in and out of the large room of crisis actors and mass casualty dummies.

8:16 to 8:26 Now that Tarrant has reloaded and is using real bullets, he approaches the "victims" and fires at close range. Now we can see the bullets entering the victims. Although, look close, these are all mass casualty dummies. Remember, mass casualty dummies have been used in at least these events: 1) LAX shooting, 2)Orlando Pulse shooting and 3) Las Vegas concert shooting. This would not be a new trick.

8:32 Tarrant picks up a magazine for his gun from the floor in the hallway. This is the magazine that was already there before Tarrant entered the building that we saw at 6:52 to 6:53. It was mistakenly left there from a prior scene.

8:38 Our man in khaki pants is now fully stretched out and getting comfortable. If he was still alive, Tarrant would have killed him.The man in khaki pants in not good at repeating his exact position from scene to scene.

8:42 The gray shirted man in the doorway from 6:50 has now been dead for 1:52. Although his body is in the exact same position and nearly the same location, we can see that somebody moved the door so that it is now up against his body. Everybody from this room ran away from this doorway. Thus, it's unlikely that somebody ran through this doorway AND moved this door when it was already fully open. Most likely, this was some sort of minor mistake made between scenes.

8:44 As Tarrant leaves the mosque, there are now two bodies laying in the doorway. One is one of the men who has been there from the start. It is unclear where the other man came from as none were seen running out this door. The new body is laying in a pool of blood but curiously, the man who has been there for over two minutes shows no loss of blood. The man who has been there the longest now has his left hand, that was well above his head 6:44, well planted in between the new man's genital area. How does that happen exactly?

8:56 to 9:05 This is the first time that Tarrant shoots outside of the mosque courtyard. Note that the casings from his gun look like they disappear in mid air.

9:08 to 9:09 Tarrant fires three more shots and these shots DEFINITELY DISAPPEAR IN MID AIR. If the shots at 8:56 to 9:05 didn't convince you, these definitely should. This is concrete proof that this video wasn't a live feed and has been edited. I think the producers didn't want this drill to take place with witnesses reporting a live shooting out on the streets and somebody possibly killing actor Tarrant "to stop him". Thus, all shots fired outside of the controlled courtyard were digitally edited in later on.

10:00 to 10:23 Tarrant is on the street firing his new weapon that he just got out of his car. We don't see the casings land on the ground as they are out of view. As the prior shots on the street were digitally altered at 8:56 to 9:05 and 9:08 to 9:09, we can safely say that Tarrant isn't shooting here either. This is an attempt to reinforce to the skeptical viewers that Tarrant is really shooting and is shooting with real bullets.

10:33 The new man in the doorway is laying in a large pool of blood. How did this man cross the white rug next to him without spilling even one drop of blood on it?

10:49 Tarrant has now entered the large room and is firing again. What appears to be the top half of a man can be seen in front of the window to the right. Tarrant fires at it and appears to hit it. Notice the unnatural movement of this half of a person. This is some sort of mechanical dummy placed among a room full of mass casualty dummies to make viewers think there are real people in this room. Thus, it's likely that Tarrant is using real ammunition at this point. No other human movement can be seen at this time.

10:54 Tarrant approaches the "victims" on the right side of the room and begins firing at close range. None of the victims appear to be alive. None are groaning or making any movements at all. They do move when they are hit with bullets. Yet, it is difficult to make out most of their faces and bodies. It is a high probability that these are all mass casualty dummies. To the far right in this scene are two "dead" people on a piece of furniture. These two would not be able to hold such position if they had been killed as they would lose muscle control and fall over.

11:16 and 11:18 Gray shirt man who we first saw at 6:59 , and who has been "dead" from the start despite not getting hit by any bullets, has now moved two feet to the right for this scene from his location at 6:59. Oops. He still is playing dead. Since he is in this room as live ammunition is being used, it's likely that he is simply a misplaced mass casualty dummy.

11:19 Tarrant shoots blue shirt man in the head and blood splatters. This is the most convincing scene for believing this shooting is real. Yet, I will soon tell you why it's not. Remember, we haven't seen this man move at all since 6:53 and he likely has been replace with a mass casualty dummy at some point when Tarrant left the room. Just because he was a real person in one scene doesn't make him a real person in another scene. What is likely going on here is Tarrant shot and hit a blood squib that was planted on the mass casualty dummy. Yes, we have seen blood squibs on numerous occasions in these events. If you don't believe me, go watch "The Boston Unbombing" about the fake Boston Marathon Bombing.

11:21 Tarrant shoots a mass casualty dummy propped up against a wall in a corner.

11:26 to 11:33 Tarrant shoots a pile of mass casualty dummies in the left corner of the room. Again, none of them show any signs that they are real people and not dummies. Zero people so far have had any visible injuries at all.

11:46 to 11:48 There is some impressive trickery that starts here. Tarrant shoots at two girls as they exit the courtyard through a door on a fence.

11:51 to 11:53 Tarrant shoots at one of the girls who is outside of the courtyard. The other seems to inexplicably disappeared. Remember, as we've seen earlier, all shots outside of the courtyard so far have been fake.The reason is to not alarm people outside of the controlled environment of the courtyard where this hoax is taking place. Also, it would be a disaster if somebody not in on the fake event tried to intervene and kill actor Tarrant. Like earlier, we don't see these casings fall anywhere as they are "out of camera range".

11:59 The "girl" that has been shot makes a robotic movement into the street. This is some kind of mechanical dummy. Note, we hear "Help me" in a Muslim voice. Come on now. This audio has been dubbed in. Note the placement of the girl/mechanical dummy in front of the red car parked across the street where Tarrant parked his card using the same marker. Note we never see the girl's/mechanical dummy's face. Three suv's two white that appear to be the same and one black, run interference on the street to block traffic even though no cars are stopped in front of them. The two white suv's make it difficult to match up this scene for video fakery if multiple takes were needed as there would be two of the same reference points (white suv).

12:07 Tarrant approaches and shoots the girl/mechanical dummy in the upper torso. However, the blood squib malfunctions this time! Instead of exploding like it did with the blue shirted man at 11:19, the squib not only doesn't explode but it moves to where it is clearly visible at the girl's right elbow (red square). BIG OOPS! Next, Tarrant shoots the girl/mechanical dummy in the head. The expected result is blood splatter from the head like we saw from the blue shirted man at 11:19. This time, however, the blood squib does detonate but detonates in the wrong location under the girl/mechanical dummy. Note that there was also some kind of device used to fling a piece of hair off of the mechanical dummy. I was originally fooled by this scene until I watched it several times.

The fact that this event is a hoax doesn't change much at all from it being a false flag. I understand that many will find this harder to believe but I just look at what the available evidence is. Frankly, I'm surprised I missed some of these things initially. Anyway, it all makes perfect sense now. It's obvious why the New Zealand government doesn't want this video in the public domain because it doesn't add up to careful scrutiny.

One other thing I wanted to add is the little detail about this playing "live" on Facebook. This is a little trick the producers use so that most can't comprehend that it could be a prerecorded performance. How could they edit the video if it was prerecorded? Well, this is the exact trick that was used in the Charlottesville event that I conclusively proved was a hoax. "Eyewitness" Marissa Blair recorded the Charlottesville event live on a Facebook live stream. The only problem is that I conclusively proved her video to be a prerecorded fake. Thus, like the colors/marker trick stated above, the use of mass casualty dummies, etc. the use of facebook live stream to prove a prerecorded video is live is also a little trick that's used. Of course, this fully implicates Facebook itself in the corruption too.
Pokerniko

Unread post by Pokerniko »

#Natural Philosopher

Great analysis, I didn't notice the signal to the person in red shirt.

I would add:

8:42 that man first had no socks and now is wearing blue socks, this glitch will be repeated when Tarrant comes back into the mosque, and gets out for the second time.

Some other personal thoughts:

-Would you wear a military helmet with cam while you're driving a car full of weapons, only to risk getting stopped by police?

-No windows were broken during the assault, and no holes in the walls.

-Unnatural behaviour of the supposed victims inside the mosque- no running for life, and no screaming.

-No screams from passersby when he gets out and start shooting on the sidewalk.

-First news about this event said that there were 4 shooters, then they said there were 3 in custody (I have the short video with 2 shooters), then the story changed to say that Tarrant moved from the first to the second mosque.

-There was a police drill during the shooting , which may be read about here..

-This ridiculous censorship about owning that video only means they want to hide something.

-The only existing aftermath video is inside the other mosque, not the one attack where supposedly the majority of the people died- this video is clearly a staged fake.

-There are no videos or pictures of the aftermath, including first aid being performed, bodies being carried out, or police inside the mosque (that we saw in the Tarrant video).

-On RT they showed a picture of a guy that clearly is not the Tarrant that exposed his face during the video: Article here- now we only have censored pictures in a court, plus a 666 symbol with hands.

-Looks like they are changing the modus operandi for these staged hoaxes by reducing the fake interviews, and information about supposed victims after the event. It looks like they now prefer a psychological first impact, and then ride the emotional wave.
Coldacre

Unread post by Coldacre »

kickstones » March 22nd, 2019, 7:24 am wrote:.
More powerful (symbolic?) imagery appearing in the media featuring the colors red, white and black.

Mongrel Mob biker gang turns up to guard New Zealand mosque

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/m ... 98246.html

goodness me, those are some of the most clean cut bikies I have ever seen! and look at those pristine clothes. whiter than white! and those patches look like they were sewn on yesterday! they REALLY do! they must have had a jolly good scrub for the occasion. :lol:

this is allegedly from Brenton Tarrant's twitter; where he posted details of all the weaponry days before the shooting. the 28 year old must have wanted all his friends to know. it's a pity only a handful of people would have seen it, seeing as he only signed up to Twitter weeks before the shooting :rolleyes: