LONDON 7/7 FAKE TERROR

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Guys

I'm afraid many of the observations being made comparing the photographs are flawed.

Coscarino: the bus doesn't have plastic seats, the normal bus seat can be clearly seen through the hole in the front of the upper deck.

Tim: the two photos you compare are taken from different viewpoints, the right hand one the subject of a different focal length using a zoom lens. The angle of the bus lane markings in front of the bus illustrate how far back the right hand photo has been taken from. The other anomolies like missing beaon pole are due to the same reason.

There is no need to fake the images. The bus is a staged event.

Fred asks the right questions, to which I will add my 2 cents:

Where is all the shattered glass from the upper deck windows and wouldn't a blast that could blow off a bus roof now have the force to break any windows? All the bus windows appear intact as do the surrounding cars and the small panes in the BMA building (bus side).

Would people on the top deck who have just seen the roof of a bus sever from its main frame be so calm and collected, with no sign of injury through flying debris?

Simon identified the gash on the front windscreen pillar. This looks like a mechanical cut. This is very incriminating, as is the chrome pole on the outside of the bus - I don't recall having seen any exterior poles on these buses?

Look at the small fluorescent light that illuminates the front information panel. Still intact. Plastic cover undamaged and still in place.
:P
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

STEEL is very very strong, and we again come to the same scenario as the WTC buildings. Scale and dimensions is a bit different. You take the undamaged bus, and place an explosive on the top floor. Let it go off! You now have a bus with no windows on the top floor. New bus, and a larger explosive...

With a larger explosive the widows will be shattered more distinctive, and the glass will fly faster and longer. But the roof of the bus still sit there. The explosive, the gas pressure, is spherical. The roof don't go off, the pressure just go out through the windows! Does not matter much how large explosive you use!

This is completely ridiculous! So we now take a super-large explosive, and simply shoot the roof off; an explosive that has a gas pressure so strong it can damage the roof, even if nothing help to build up the pressure from the side. Now, I have not tried this in real life, so some level of speculation is needed. I'll guess that such a strong explosive will not lift off the roof, a circular hole will be formed on top of the explosion, and the roof will open up the banana style. In the front of the bus, and around the side, the roof will still be there.

Se how easy this is to check, if you are willing to build a bomb replica, and destroy a similar old scraped bus. My conclusion is that we don't need any "spice" on any picture, we know it must be there as soon as "the roof flew off completely" story is received.

And don't try this with any slow burning explosive, like home-made or a pipe bomb!
The Real Thing is needed, here!

Two police officers in Malm? was killed several years ago by a 1 kg bomb of the "real thing" put in a car. The police made a reconstruction of the blast. The roof of the car was not thrown off, but the glass from the windows went to all places. The two police officers, that was outside of the car, was killed instantly by the pressure-wave.

We are supposed to believe that anyone on the top floor SURVIVED!? :D :D :D :D
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

While I am a lawyer, I have no knowledge at all of the British legal system. When I saw this article, I immediately wondered how hard it would be for a 'concerned private citizen' seeking the 'whole truth' to enter into evidence our findings of no bombs, no Muslims, and no victims.

Timothymurphy, what are your thoughts on trying to participate?
Official inquest opens into the London subway bombings that killed 52

"The slaughter caused by the bombs caused not only death, devastation and mutilation, but unleashed an unimaginable tidal wave of shock, misery and horror for their families and loved ones," said inquest lawyer Hugo Keith. "Just as the lives of the 52 victims were callously and brutally ended, the lives of many others have been, and continue to be, tortured and wrecked."
Keith said the inquest sought to reveal whether there were any failings in the way victims were treated, "the circumstances of their death, whether there were failings in the emergency response and whether they contributed or were causative of their death."
Evidence will be heard over the next five months or so from 240 witnesses.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 2690.story
240 witnesses? What a ludicrous idea.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

TAVISTOCK BUS PHOTO-FAKERY
submitting my best evidence for a conclusive verdict

This 'gash' cannot be the result of a bomb blast. This is my proposed Ockham's razor proof of foul play.

Of course, many other valid considerations have been pointed out by this forum's members: no visible bloodstains, no blown-out window shards, impossible explosion physics etc.. However, once all of this is duly considered, one reasonable, real-world question remains: "did they smuggle that roofless London bus into Tavistock square at night? Hidden under some awning? How did it get there?" Or did they stage the bus pictures somewhere else and inserted them into that Tavistock square scenery?

These questions bring us back once again to what we now all must be aware of: the preferred, cheapest, simplest and most effective method for staging a "TERROR-ATTACK" relies on photographic forgeries. So, in order to prove that the available photos of the 7/7 London bus were forged, I decided to have a look at (THE REAL) Tavistock square on Google Street View.

Now, if we use the picture with the survivors still hanging around on the top deck of the bus, we may determine its exact (supposed) location in Tavistock square:

As we compare another picture of the 'bombed-out bus', we see it surrounded by way too much foliage (trees) than we would expect:
The 2 yellow arrows point to another clue (road marking) 'confirming' that the picture with the survivors on the top deck was indeed supposed to show the bus at this precise location of Tavistock square. But was the bus ever stationed there?

THE LONELY PHOTOGRAPHER
Another absurd aspect of this photo: where are the first responders, medics, firemen, policemen, bomb swat teams, etc? Is it remotely believable that this bus was left wholly unattended - AT ANY TIME - after the fact, without as much as one bobby closely guarding the crime scene? Objectively speaking, NO it isn't! And as we have seen in other "terror attacks" (Madrid, Moscow, etc...) this sort of 'deserted crime scenes' are a trademark of the counterfeit imagery served to the public :

I believe that bus was never actually stationed in Tavistock square corner on 7/7.
More likely, that little London corner was obscured by what I like to call "EPM technology" ...
That is to say, Enormous Plastic Mats: :lol:

And now that this silly British terror-hoax has been comprehensively busted, it's time for a little joke - please excuse my rather sloppy montage (15 minutes of lazy forgery-work),
it's just for a healthy and hearty laugh - and to demonstrate how this London bus could have been just as easily been placed in New York ! :P

http://www.septemberclues.org
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

I think the 'no bus and fake photos' answer is better than this, but just out of interest

Wiki: In November 2007, Pinewood [Studios] announced a ?200m expansion plan, known as Project Pinewood.[2] If built the development would see replicas of streetscapes and zones replicating locations from the UK, Europe and the USA. Planned zones include a college campus, Amsterdam, modern European housing, Venice, Lake Como, Paris, an Amphitheatre, Prague, West coast American housing, warehousing and downtown New York sets, Chicago, Vienna, a castle, a UK canal, Chinatown and a London street market built.[3] In addition it will also be used as residential housing, with the proposed creative community, expected to be in the region of 2000 and 2250, being integrated with the film locations.[3]

Mixing it up with fake photos and/or fake locations. Which 'creative community'?
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Ambulance with door open, left of blue box truck: partially obscured by open hatch of services vehicle in front, seems cut in half. But more baffling for me is how this image relates to the one below, which seems to have a row of buildings where this ambulance is.

simonshack
Administrator

Please take a good look at these 2 pictures; are you able to present a case such as to prove in a court of law that both pictures portray the same scene/event? (allowing of course for offset timelines which would account for the different vehicles appearing around the bombed bus).

Hint: compare the respective positions of the black poles to the right of the pictures.

Picture1_______________________________Picture2
ImageImage
simonshack
Administrator

"SCRAMBLE, SCRAMBLE !" :lol: :rolleyes:

source: BBC (uncredited photograph) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/p ... html/3.stm

I give up...This hoax is just overly pathetic. Calling London! Calling London ! Wake up, Londoners! Ring them bells !!!

"WITNESS TESTIMONIES":
http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/J7-london- ... e-bus.html

Witness 1: (Source: The Sunday Herald)
"I'm just feeling unbelievably lucky. But it was strange, everything was remarkably calm.
There was nobody screaming and no pandemonium.
I watched about 20 people just get up out of their seats and climb down the back of the bus.
Everyone was helping everyone else. They climbed down the bus and over the debris."

Witness 2: (Source: New York Times)
In a remarkable escape, Jasmine Gardner, 22 from Kent who works in television distribution, was about to board the No. 30 bus in Tavistock Square, having been forced off the subway by the earlier explosions. "I was trying to get on the bus," she said. "It was moving slowly though heavy traffic. The bus had stopped and let off most of its passengers. There were 15 to 20 people on board the number 30 bus."

(15 or 20??? Whereof 13 died?)

Duh - what a joke... Go trust witness reports :rolleyes:
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

simonshack 4 Oct 16 2010, 10:22 AM wrote: *
Looks like the man with the Yellow back pack, walking away from the bus (lower right corner),decided he'd played his part (below) and it was time to take a tea break.

But seriously there were some Brit 7/7 forums who were doing some pretty good work a few years ago trying to expose the fakery behind this hoax.
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=88991

http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh ... =23&st=133

Shame they couldn't apply the same zeal to the video fakery, underpinning 9/11.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

TV/movies use extremely slow-burning explosives, usually with black-powder and gasoline. They also use a synchronisation cable between the camera and the explosive, so they are sure that one frame show a large fire-ball. Without the cable, you can miss all the fun just by accident. :o
I have heard, just a rumour, that London is packed with surveillance cameras. There should be plenty of photos, with time stamps, that show the bus coming, taking up passengers, turn around a corner...
cottonpicker

Unread post by cottonpicker »

Just spent hours looking at this site and find it all to much IM SCARED!! FEEL SICK!! wow ... never had any idea that it was all fake 9/11... 7/7...
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

reel.deal 4 Oct 13 2010, 12:24 PM wrote: Re: 7/7 "victim" is still alive?? - Miriam Hyman

'professor' - 10 Oct 2010, 10:36 PM

"Also Miriam's profession for the BBC and other news agencies before 9/11 .... she was a freelance picture editor
....... like WTF did she photoshop her own identity and pictures ? "

Esther ? ...you there ? ...no ? .....oh, where for art thou ? :unsure:

http://letsrollforums.com/7-7-victim-still-t22852.html

http://letsrollforums.com/7-7-victim-st ... 852p2.html
Yes I started that thread up.
Then Someone made up the picture @bottom...

Then it looks like someone Called Up Esther... here is what she wrote. (if it really is her)
"My name is Esther Hyman, sister of Miriam Hyman, the alleged "Fake 7/7 Victim" and subject of the video posting that accompanies this thread. I don't know what I can say or do that would convince you that Miriam existed and was a genuine casualty of the events of 7/7.

I politely request that you permanently remove this stream from your website, including the video, which has already been removed by its originator from YouTube, to his credit.

Please contact me to confirm."
[email protected]
The first thing I noticed was she did not mention who the friend was.... Makes you wonder..

Im convinced it is Miriam. They look very much alike.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

reel.deal @ Oct 26 2010, 08:12 PM wrote: No you cant have treatment in the ambulance. no you cant have your bandages secured with tape. so what if your face has 3rd degree burns. Theres still no blood seeping or blisters or the vaseline discoloration coming through the cotton-wool facemask, AT ALL. no, go away. Move away from the ambulance. Buzz off. Go over there and pose for those 8 PHOTOGRAPHERS ALL STOOD TOGETHER. No they wont help you at all, but they might win an award. What do you mean your arms ache? You're tired of holding the mask up to your face? We don't care. You still not getting any of our tape. Now get lost. Go on. Scram.
:lol:
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Not sure if this has been noted before, so I'm posting it.

Kingstar offer the UK construction and civil engineering
industry high standards of workmanship and dependability
across a wide range of building service

what do they do?

Controlled Demolition & Robotic Demolition

Robotic demolition
Manufactured by Brokk, our fleet of remote controlled machinery provides the ideal solution for most controlled demolition projects.
With a small footprint the machines can be operated in confined spaces and provide massive productivity gains compared with traditional methods. The operator controls the machine remotely from a safe distance. From the Brokk 40 to the Brokk 330 we have the solution for you.

A lot of interesting info about that company and it's clients is to be found here:
http://www.declarepeace.org.uk/captain/ ... gstar.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Martin - it was noticed. It leads nowhere as it was a contrivance. Since there weren't any explosions why would you need to chase a Demolition Company?