Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
gwynned

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by gwynned »

fred wrote:Maat, great find with the Thing! I'm sure they can make much better sims than we're seeing here. Look at movie special effects from 10 years ago. You see better work coming out of Hollywood. This is clearly not "A" work.

I see a few distinct possibilities:

1. They're not good at their jobs.
2. Maybe the budget has been slashed and they're doing this without the proper resources. Small team size, etc.
3. They're flooding the airwaves with laughable cheap PSYOP from inept jokers while the "A" team gets ready for the Big Event.

There's no shock and awe with Gabby Giffords. It's a pretty stupid little human interest story.

Somebody's got to be working on something with Shock and Awe, right? The Fukushima thing was big in Japan, but hardly the big global event that's going to unite the whole world. I think maybe they'll overreach and go for Bluebeam in 2012 complete with the artificial telepathy and all the other toys they've been dying to play with.

Their recent work has just been crap. Did all the talent retire or are they holding out on us?
Why will no one consider the possibility that they are being very deliberate WANT to get caught? Or that the THEY you are talking about is a completely different THEY....
grav

Unread post by grav »

Not sure if this should be moved to another thread or not.. just posting it in here because of the reported connection to Mark Kelly

They're running another story on the Reno airshow crash of the "Galloping Ghost", the death toll is up to 11 of course. And now saying the pilot was dislodged from his seat because he can't be seen in the cockpit in this image.
A newly released photograph of the deadly Nevada air racing disaster suggests the pilot in the crash may have become dislodged in the cockpit as a result of a broken seat, an aviation mechanic tells Fox News. NTSB officials are now examining photos taken before and after the crash, including a photo in which the pilot is not visible from inside the cockpit.
on ground

in air (while falling vertically) image rotated

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/20/ph ... latestnews

First of all I can't help but notice the 77 and 911 on the aircraft. What a coincidence that the only airplane to get this much news coverage in many years has these two numberings on it.

Secondly, what kind of camera managed to capture the detailed, non-blurry photograph of that plane as it was hurdling in vertical free-fall towards the ground? (the 2nd image has been rotated clockwise) The decals and numberings are perfectly crisp and clear.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Well done grav for connecting the dots. The Reno air race crash seems to have been a fake one, maybe a simple "reminder", to keep Kelly and Giffords in the citizens' busy minds: but one could also conjecture that this "accident" was a warning to Kelly, who maybe had expressed his distaste with this or that aspect of the fakery scripts unfolded to him.

I also agree with maat that Giffords and Kelly probably have no real connection with one another except in the world of faked news. Kelly, on one hand, is an actor-pilot busy with the Shuttle hoax. Giffords in turn, might just as well be a completely faked and non-existent character, not even embodied by an actual actress.
Dallasgoldbug
Banned

Unread post by Dallasgoldbug »

Just checking back to see comments and wanted to make sure everyone sees my latest vids on Giffords.

1. Presentation proving without a doubt that the event was a staged drill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1OHFV__ffE

2. Evidence identifying the Actor that played Giffords.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diVU-Fkis9E

Hope you enjoy.
Ed Chiarini
AKA DallasGoldbug
Founder of Wellaware1.com
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

@Dallasgoldbug

Ed, Outstanding work on finding Jennifer Rio [aka Rebecca Joy, aka Jennifer Sexton, aka Jennifer Greenburg], the actress who plays Congresswoman Gabby Giffords!

I would encourage everyone who is interested in this topic to look at Dallasgoldbug's videos on youtube.

Sooner or later it is going to be time to round up the guilty. We actually have (in my opinion) a large group of identified flesh-and-blood Psyop actors who are not morphed beyond recognition: Gary Welz, Jennifer Sexton, Mark Humphrey, Darren McNulty.

They're going to rat out their superiors. Eventually they're going to get tired of the bare light bulb in their cells.

This story is going to have legs. The people who vouched for these clowns and swore them in are going to get dirty too. Please make sure you've got back up copies of all your work everywhere. My own experience with youtube is that hot content doesn't last long there.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I just cannot say enough nice things about the wonderful work that Dallasgoldbug / Ed has put up on http://wellaware1.com on this Gabby Giffords shooting psyop. Ed has positively identified about 20 of the major players in the operation (real name, AKA's, occupation, etc.) In my opinion Ed has blown several entire media cells around a "Dave Weiss" wide open, and has identified the various idiots behind the Jared Lee Loughner / Congressman Gabby Giffords hoax. [Yes, they're so stupid that they use parts of their real names to help them remember the name of their character, as we saw with actor Mark Humphrey aka Harley Guy Mark Walsh.]

It would seem that most of these wooden actors are not unidentifiable digital sims on some computer screen, but are real life boneheads who you can thump with a baseball bat. Which is great news.

Ed even has some of the documents that show how the SimCell is structured and the release form that various actors have to sign.

You must immediately rush to his website and download everything he's got if you have any interest in these matters at all. It's a treasure trove of the useful idiots who played every role on TV, with every suspect and person of interest neatly laid out.

Dallasgoldbug has completely cracked the case wide open! It's amazing! Wow, wow, wow. He's even got the actor who plays the Ft Hood shooter positively identified.

Once we get this level of detail for the other major psyops we can round all of these suckers up! They're totally screwed! Completely hosed!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred wrote:I just cannot say enough nice things about the wonderful work that Dallasgoldbug / Ed has put up on http://wellaware1.com on this Gabby Giffords shooting psyop. Ed has positively identified about 20 of the major players in the operation (real name, AKA's, occupation, etc.) In my opinion Ed has blown several entire media cells around a "Dave Weiss" wide open, and has identified the various idiots behind the Jared Lee Loughner / Congressman Gabby Giffords hoax. [Yes, they're so stupid that they use parts of their real names to help them remember the name of their character, as we saw with actor Mark Humphrey aka Harley Guy Mark Walsh.]

It would seem that most of these wooden actors are not unidentifiable digital sims on some computer screen, but are real life boneheads who you can thump with a baseball bat. Which is great news.

Ed even has some of the documents that show how the SimCell is structured and the release form that various actors have to sign.

You must immediately rush to his website and download everything he's got if you have any interest in these matters at all. It's a treasure trove of the useful idiots who played every role on TV, with every suspect and person of interest neatly laid out.

Dallasgoldbug has completely cracked the case wide open! It's amazing! Wow, wow, wow. He's even got the actor who plays the Ft Hood shooter positively identified.

Once we get this level of detail for the other major psyops we can round all of these suckers up! They're totally screwed! Completely hosed!
Probably I am nitpicking and not being fair to his remarkable efforts, but since there is no forum where to challenge his findings one by one... some of the resemblances he proposes are a bit stretched in my opinion. I also don't like the numerous spelling errors, and how the discourse is carried along. A lot of "facts" proposed, but hardly any rational summary of the findings, which seems more a way to overwhelm the reader, rather than a way to make you think by yourself.
I dislike the mention of a "team of researchers" working on his research, that only speaks with his voice and does not have an open platform to discuss the findings. Everything looks darn solid that way, and not necessarily is. He could be a real solid researcher popped up from nowhere (although apparently friend with Jack White and maybe other old time truthers) but also an artificial researcher with artificial findings. Most of his Giffords data comes from facebook... if you look up certain names, like Brandan Pittman or Radian Helix what comes up is first of all is his website and then the facebook pages. But... you could make fake facebook pages and claim you took your data from them. I'm not saying this is what he did, but it's a bit of a self-contained world.
And we must consider the possibility that someone probably spends a lot of time setting out traps and honeypots out there to delay and stifle the research on fakery, and it is not the case to jump on anything so eagerly.

For sure some of the resemblances he spotted are uncanny. And the documents seem to be useful. And he is certainly right in arguing that the "drill" is always the system used in these cases to stage an emergency, and later sell it as real. But... for exciting that it feels to see names and surnames spelled out as culprits, we should also consider the limitations of the idea that the Rothschild and other powerful families are directly involved in the hoaxes, up to lending their faces for the fakery. This is a really bizarre idea (can't they hire a damn actor, or better yet, use photoshop?), that in turn makes it possible to exclude any other group of interest, the cabal being all in these powerful families. I'll be wrong, but I can't help feeling a bit suffocated in this world.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Well, I'm sorry I'm not as diplomatic as Nonho, nor prepared to give this "Ed" the benefit of the doubt. I'd just written the following before I saw Nonho's comment:

Woah, fred, hold the phone! :blink: Don't you find it strange how this guy claims to have "checked comments" but obviously only for reactions to his own posts spamming his site and videos (which repeatedly solicit donations). If he'd actually read any of our research he'd know we have exposed all the "photos" of this AZ PsyOp as PhotoShopped FAKES — not real shots of actual "drills" or actors 'on the scene', as he asserts. <_<

Where on his site or videos does he acknowledge MEDIA FAKERY? Ding! Ding!

Why would he use blatantly faked photos as "evidence" to support his claims of finding the real "actors" who "play" them?

It reminds me of all those disinfo agents and "truther" sites comparing faked videos of the tower "collapses" as 'proof' of "molten steel", "thermate", "explosions" and "pyroclastic smoke clouds" as "directed energy weapons". He's comparing and promoting planted bait in shooped photos, FFS! :rolleyes:
Come on! :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I watched earlier and had to go out, as I ruminated upon it, it occurred to me that the perps may have "upped their game". Woulnd't it be logical in fact to now assume that someone is going to look into possible fakery, or that "someone" or some group might "uncover" all of the "fakery" involved in these simulations? What to do? Manage the release of the discovery of the fakery of course...in the wrong direction of course! Another level of misdirection. Yes there were actors, but not the actors or the "Greenbergs" being proposed by the discoverer of the fakery! So set up another bunch of fuckface.com pages of the completely wrong people! Fakery within fakery and a trap for real researchers.

While watching however, I did posit that the "identical ear" was a cast, possibly plastic. It didn't look right.

I could be wrong, I could be right! Great way to contaminate a genuine media fakery site too, by bringing it here!

Maybe I haven't thought it through fully, and of course someone here will set me straight, but as they say, "just my $0.02".
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:I watched earlier and had to go out, as I ruminated upon it, it occurred to me that the perps may have "upped their game". Wouldn't it be logical in fact to now assume that someone is going to look into possible fakery, or that "someone" or some group might "uncover" all of the "fakery" involved in these simulations? What to do? Manage the release of the discovery of the fakery of course...in the wrong direction of course! Another level of misdirection. Yes there were actors, but not the actors or the "Greenbergs" being proposed by the discoverer of the fakery! So set up another bunch of fuckface.com pages of the completely wrong people! Fakery within fakery and a trap for real researchers.

While watching however, I did posit that the "identical ear" was a cast, possibly plastic. It didn't look right.

I could be wrong, I could be right! Great way to contaminate a genuine media fakery site too, by bringing it here!

Maybe I haven't thought it through fully, and of course someone here will set me straight, but as they say, "just my $0.02".
Brian, if my opinion counts for anything, I think you're right — and your "$0.02" is worth 10 x its weight in rocking horse poop (the rarest stuff there is, ya know! :D)

"Fakery within fakery and a trap for real researchers" it is!

I agree that "ear" comparison is very dodgy, using a shooped "photo" of Giffords found who-knows-where to compare with another entity's 'photo' of equally mysterious origin. Why would any serious researcher assume such photos were genuine and not already doctored to ensure they did not have any real identifying features (like ears)? Never mind what other bait was planted in or about them!

Oh, and the theme of it all, you know, is that the culprits responsible are really all disguised Nazis from WWII (e.g. Mengele and Eichmann) posing as Jews so that the Jews will be blamed. :huh:

I also find it interesting that 'Ed' publishes the visitor stats details on his site (using feedjit) for all to see exactly where his views are coming from (after he's spammed various sites to make those visits look impressive, of course ;) )

Appropriate color too, RED ALERT:

Note the link to a list of Media Perp Puppets' radio shows on Talkstreamlive.

Nuff said?
grav

Unread post by grav »

from the bio on his youtube channel.
Having spent time in Dallas, while working on the Kennedy Assassination books, he decided to make it his home, and at age 20 moved to Texas.
He got his start in the internet field while working as a web-designer on Mark Bunting's (The Computer Man's, TV show) worldwidetv.com. With Corporate offices in Deep Ellumn, worldwidetv.com with the help of Mark Cuban's Broadcast.com (before the Yahoo buyout) became the FIRST web site to broadcast streaming audio and video transmissions of its daily news show to the internet. This marked the first site to accomplish this task beating TV.com by a week. Over the next few years he would work for several large corporations like Halliburton, LGC, Exxon Mobile, Savage Design, as Sr. Multimedia Developer, as Chief Creative Officer for ESXengineering.com, a Houston-based web development company, and as Creative Director for Ashford.com, also based in Houston.
http://www.youtube.com/dallasgoldbug

I like the obvious mason square and compass in his logo, too.

My personal opinion, is that he is dropping some useful nuggets about terror drill psyops, and I think he exposed the staged nature of the Giffords Shooting psyop excellently with respect to the actors, controllers, etc. in that video (except for the scary Alex Jones music that is) But then here comes all this Nazi bogeymen stuff, and overall his presentation feels very insider-ish. "I've got the facts so listen up." Regular guest on mainstream truther shows, and that bio, in your face donation solicitation, youtube advertisements, eh.. Not really rocket science , is it?
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

The guy is on Alex Jones' nuts. Despite his nice videos that still sends up a red flag imo.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ed Chiarini -> Die in Chair

Cute
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Tough crowd in here.

I don't know Dallasgoldbug from Adam and therefore can't comment on his character. I've been experienced with his site for about a day now. So there's a couple of caveats. Maybe this whole Operation Safeway Gabby Giffords thing is designed to be discovered (it sure looks like crappy work to me) and Mr Dallasgoldbug is being set up to be the next Dylan Avery or something like that.

If he didn't discover any of this evidence, and he made it all up himself, or with the help of the perps, well then he suckered me in and I took the bait and got fooled. Oh well. It happens. I'm sure we can debunk or dispute his findings over the next couple of days or weeks and figure out if that's the case.

Now, that having been said, if we take this guy at face value and give him the benefit of the doubt for a minute: THESE ARE GREAT FINDS!

Despite all of the work that's been done here not everybody is up on Media Fakery just yet and like most people he's probably gone through some kind of honeymoon with Alex Jones. It takes a while to sort out all of the crap they through out there.

Right now I'm thrilled that it looks like somebody has got the goods on a bunch of actors and actresses that they used in the Gabby Giffords shooting and the Ft Hood psyop.

Yes, he could be some scam artist, with an elaborate hoax site, like 9/11 blogger or 9/11 truth dot org and the other perp sites. I know, I know. But those are very "professional looking" sites. So his site is ridden with typos, maybe the guy typed as fast as he could to get the information out there to the public. Maybe he has a day job and has to stay up all night making his PDF files. He needs somebody to edit his postings and refine the work he's done (assuming that he's legitimate.)

There are some red flags like the Alex Jones connection. We can suss all that out.

He seems to have discovered about 20 "players" or actors and actresses that they're using in these mass shooting "event" psyops. Maybe 8 of these ID's hold up and 12 are bad. Maybe only two or three are valid. If he's caught a few more perps in the act that's great news. I don't think it's reasonable to expect his whole "theory of the case" to be perfectly refined or that he's going to have the same big-picture view that we do here.

His point, which I believe to be perfectly valid, is that there's no reason that ANY actors and actresses and off-duty prison guards and sheriff dept officials should be playing the roles of victims and victims relatives. If we accept that he's caught some actors and actresses, which I do until it's shown that the guy's a fraud/shill/scam-artiste, then I think it's great.

I'm just sayin', but sometimes I think people set the bar a little too high. Some guy walks in off the street with some helpful information and folks are immediately convinced he's an enemy agent just because he's friendly to us and he's volunteering something that looks pretty good.

It's not like he shows up and says "My uncle's fiance was on Flight 77, and my granddaughter got killed in Oslo." For now I'm buying the story that somebody relatively new to this stuff can look and see that the Arizona shooting is totally fake, and still not know that Alex Jones is one of the major perps.

I don't really see this Arizona operation as being something designed to be sacrificed to throw us a bone, like WTC 7. Every now and then they throw us a bone like WTC 7 or the Flight 93 Shootdown theory. Those are obviously designed to give the conspiracy theorists "something" to mull over.

Right now I think that they screwed up and got careless and have had their cover totally blown on the Gabby Giffords operation. It does happen from time to time. I think they have been caught red-handed. I'll keep thinking that until you guys tear his findings to shreds, which will certainly happen if he's a fraud. With all the sharp eyes here on this forum the regulars will debunk his findings if they're all bunk.

I guess I can see how they would set the guy up for victory to make him into the next Alex Jones or Loose Change and carry on a "fake truth movement" if in fact he's one of the bad guys. But right now I don't have any evidence that he's a bad guy. There are some black marks and red flags like the Alex Jones ties, certainly. He seems to see through that "False Flag" lens that Jones promotes. Does that make him a perp necessarily? When I first had something to write about 9/11 I tried to publish it on 911blogger. I had no idea there was any controlled truth movement. Sure, that was a while ago, but it takes some time to figure out who's who.

I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt and risk looking like a pushover when he yanks the rug out from under me, if that's how it goes down. I can't vouch for the guy, but I can say that his site is required reading (even if it turns out to be some kind of trap.) If it's a trap it's an important companion piece to the operation, in the same way that the Fake 9/11 Truth Movement is a companion piece to the 9/11 Psyop itself.

I'm probably setting myself up for ridicule and disappointment, but at least I'm an optimist. I want to believe that this guy is who he's presenting himself to be. It would sure be nice. I'm not saying everybody has to believe this guy is for real, but I think everyone here should go take a look at what he's got, certainly. To me it looks like he's discovered another Secret Agent's Club (the low budget flop with a bunch of fake Truth perps including most of the Ace Baker cell) in Dave Weiss and Radian-Helix Media LLC.

Maybe he's a false messiah, and maybe he's somebody with a big bag full of puzzle pieces that actually fit. I'm hoping for the latter. I would want to see a little more than "guilt by association" before we conclude that his findings are "contaminating our genuine media fakery site" just by bringing it over here. If the guy were for real and he called into Alex Jones, I think the perps would be trying to woo him and get him under control fast and into their cozy little cocoon.

I don't yet see this guy as a plant and I'm kind of surprised everyone else sees something I don't in this. Why is it a sophisticated "double double cross" and not exactly what it appears to be? The guy did a lot of digging and lo and behold he found a bunch of the scriptwriters and actors and actresses and busted a whole cell wide open. We've done that before, other people can do that too. If the guy is new to this game he's not going to know that you can't call up Alex Jones with something real. Maybe I'm naive. Maybe you're jaded.

I'm hoping for a win with this one. It would make me very happy.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

grav wrote: My personal opinion, is that he is dropping some useful nuggets about terror drill psyops, and I think he exposed the staged nature of the Giffords Shooting psyop excellently with respect to the actors, controllers, etc. in that video (except for the scary Alex Jones music that is) But then here comes all this Nazi bogeymen stuff, and overall his presentation feels very insider-ish. "I've got the facts so listen up." Regular guest on mainstream truther shows, and that bio, in your face donation solicitation, youtube advertisements, eh.. Not really rocket science , is it?

The logo, colors, and music leave a lot to be desired, but then again maybe music style and fashion are not his strong points. I agree with your basic conclusion that it could very well be tantalizing nuggets mixed in with a whole bunch of crap, as a way of hiding the tantalizing nuggets in plain sight.

As in, "OK, here are all the actors and actresses we used, and we're mixing that in with a bunch of Alex Jones crap and a bunch of Rothschild Nazi WWII crap so that everybody ignores it." Detractors of Webfairy and Nico Haupt will understand that concept perfectly well.

The key thing to do would be to extract the nuggets, evaluate them, wash off the crap, and move forward, right? It looks to me like we just got handed a list of the actors and actresses they used, and a sample exercise plan too. Whether the list is covered with crap or not I don't care about so much right now. We can fix his logos and music and links easily enough and mine any gold that's mixed in the slurry.