Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
CryptoAnarchist
Banned

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by CryptoAnarchist »

HonestlyNow wrote:
CryptoAnarchist wrote: . . .but in America Fire Trucks show up to every incident.
That's not true where I'm at. Not even close.
well, I don't know where you're at, but in Denver they show up to all kinds of shit. I live way in the sticks now, so its just a sheriff that shows up out here, but in big cities, fire trucks would 100% be involved in a shooting scene.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

I live way in the sticks now, so its just a sheriff that shows up out here, . . .
So, you've just contradicted yourself. That can happen when using words like "every", "always", "never" . . . you've got to make sure there are no exceptions.
CryptoAnarchist
Banned

HonestlyNow wrote:
I live way in the sticks now, so its just a sheriff that shows up out here, . . .
So, you've just contradicted yourself. That can happen when using words like "every", "always", "never" . . . you've got to make sure there are no exceptions.
What you're doing is called "arguing semantics"....as far as Tuscon goes, I'm sure firetrucks show up at every traffic accident, and definitely shootings.
CryptoAnarchist
Banned

HonestlyNow wrote:
CryptoAnarchist wrote: . . .but in America Fire Trucks show up to every incident.
That's not true where I'm at. Not even close.
Too much stress on photo analysis, not enough about actual perps.
This site is about
EXPOSING MEDIA FAKERY
ummm..but not THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT???

No use explaining that Oz is fake if you're not going to throw aside the curtain and nick the little bastard doing the fooling.
HonestlyNow

What you're doing is called "arguing semantics"....
You were making a blanket representation of how it is in America, without qualifying your statement by saying,
"in the big cities where the fire departments are overfunded" then this is what happens.
ummm..but not THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT???
Then the headline of the site would read
"EXPOSING MEDIA FAKERY and THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT"**
The actual images portrayed in our media is something that can be positively worked with and shown to be not representing reality. Exposing this largely unknown, or barely known phenomenon to the population at large, so that we can make better decisions about our lives, that is a big enough task right there.
To also make the outing of perps a major purpose of this site, why? Instead of highjacking this site, why not start your own?

**This, obviously, is only my opinion, and not necessarily representative of the site owner's position.
HonestlyNow

Yes, that's true. There is a place on this forum to out the perps. But, (again, this is my impression) that is not the major/overriding purpose here. I was reacting to your statement "Too much stress on photo analysis, not enough about actual perps."
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Compare with this video of a police "shooting" in which cops are shown firing multiple times at point blank range at a car window with no visible effect on the glass or the "perp" behind it:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6vJffagDWc

You can see that the car window is rolled up by the reflection highlights on the glass as the guns fire and as the car door opens.

The "news" story on this event is here:
http://qctimes.com/news/local/officers- ... 03286.html
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Bizarre. What are they "firing" - marshmallows? There is also an interesting repeated pattern effect when lights go by the camera here. It seems it's a video game sprite.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Is this meant to be a new photo of JLL?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... 2gxvFMq48M
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

hahaha....right...and the "NEW YORK POST" is an even MORE reliable source than the corporate run Wall Street Journal or New York Times....I guess I shouldn't even take your post to task as it seems highly ignorant and/or irrational to be a "legitimate" post here...like, really, you can't tell whether or not that photo is "new" one of "Laughner" let me "Laugh" now, er, not.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Guerrero wrote:hahaha....right...and the "NEW YORK POST" is an even MORE reliable source than the corporate run Wall Street Journal or New York Times....I guess I shouldn't even take your post to task as it seems highly ignorant and/or irrational to be a "legitimate" post here...like, really, you can't tell whether or not that photo is "new" one of "Laughner" let me "Laugh" now, er, not.
Well it is ignorant only in the sense that I am new to this subject and new to this forum and trying to study the material here as I feel it has great validity. By using the term "meant to be" I think I make it clear I find both the photo and the Post to be less than credible. The question is sincere in that this particular photo seems to be a variation on the more familiar and by now iconic JLL image but I have none of the skills for analyzing photos that many here seem to have.

I sense some real sensitivity/hostility towards newcomers to this site and with the trolls that pile on I really can understand it but not everyone new is a troll. I'd still like to know if anyone here agrees with me that this is a different photo, after all isn't tomorrow the anniversary date? Wouldn't they be trying to continue to BS the public by issuing new photos?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

This is nauseating.
A 'New Normal' After Tucson Attack

TUCSON, Ariz.—When the shooting started, Ken Dorushka ran to his wife and pushed her to the pavement, using his arms and body as a shield.

The ground pulsed as the sound of gunfire drew closer. Mr. Dorushka felt a bullet tear into his right arm. Sensing the shooter behind him, he covered his wife and prepared to die. "Here I come, God," he whispered.

Ken and Carol Dorushka, married 42 years, at a park Friday in Tucson, Ariz.

The Dorushkas were high-school sweethearts, married 42 years. They had moved from city to city, raising two daughters, as Mr. Dorushka climbed the corporate ladder at AT&T and Lucent Technologies to a perch that afforded a comfortable, early retirement.

The couple decided on a whim to see Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D., Ariz.) speak at their Safeway supermarket on a Saturday morning, Jan. 8, a year ago.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... _pageone_0
And it goes on from there at great length.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

MrSinclair wrote:Is this meant to be a new photo of JLL?
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... 2gxvFMq48M
Guerrero wrote:hahaha....right...and the "NEW YORK POST" is an even MORE reliable source than the corporate run Wall Street Journal or New York Times....I guess I shouldn't even take your post to task as it seems highly ignorant and/or irrational to be a "legitimate" post here...like, really, you can't tell whether or not that photo is "new" one of "Laughner" let me "Laugh" now, er, not.
Well it is ignorant only in the sense that I am new to this subject and new to this forum and trying to study the material here as I feel it has great validity. By using the term "meant to be" I think I make it clear I find both the photo and the Post to be less than credible. The question is sincere in that this particular photo seems to be a variation on the more familiar and by now iconic JLL image but I have none of the skills for analyzing photos that many here seem to have.

I sense some real sensitivity/hostility towards newcomers to this site and with the trolls that pile on I really can understand it but not everyone new is a troll. I'd still like to know if anyone here agrees with me that this is a different photo, after all isn't tomorrow the anniversary date? Wouldn't they be trying to continue to BS the public by issuing new photos?
Re:
@ http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... 2gxvFMq48M

MrSinclair,
That 'mugshot' of JLL was "new" back in February 2011, see the post on page 14 of this thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2350889#p2350889
nonhocapito wrote:Image

new mugshot of asymmetric-photojob Loughner. From Radar on line...
[And my post re the first version: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2349783#p2349783]

You know you can use the search button top right to find subjects in the forum, as well as the one upper left to search within topics and search results.

Members will naturally get impatient and suspicious of any newbies who don't appear to have taken the time to read subjects already covered before commenting or asking questions.

Of course a CGI/morphed sim is still a sim, regardless of whether they produce more variations of it or not (e.g. Norway's ABB). They don't seem so inclined to do anything as 'sophisticated' with their Az 'madman', since all their 'creative' energies have been focused on the "Incredible Journey" of GG the 'wonder congresswoman' ;)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Get your barf bags ready!

Giffords leads vigil on shooting anniversary
January 8, 2012 10:26 PM

Mark Kelly leans on the shoulder of his wife, U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords at a memorial vigil remembering the victims and survivors of the shooting that wounded Giffords, 12 others and killed six one year ago Sunday, Jan. 8, 2012, in Tucson, Ariz. (Rob Schumacher,AP Photo/The Arizona Republic)
@ http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-573 ... niversary/ (if you can stand to read more)

There's a video too: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id= ... z1iwRu4EVO [Note: Only still 'shots' of Giffords, with a one second clip of 'hospital recovery' on a walker the only exception — just Kelly walking & talking in interview]
Obama tells Giffords her recovery "incredible"
On the first anniversary of the Tucson massacre, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords received a call from President Obama, who called her recovery "incredible." Ben Tracy takes a look back at that tragic day and the long road to recovery for Giffords.
:rolleyes:
dlomax

Unread post by dlomax »

What I don't understand is how not a single photograph of him has surfaced since his "arrest", except for those two curious mugshots. If you do a google search of his name, you can count the number of photographs of him on one hand. How is it that the media/press has not snapped at least ONE photograph or video of him say, going to court, leaving court, perhaps IN COURT? I regularly watch CNN and HLN, so I know how the tabloid media is: extremely aggressive and intrusive when it comes to high profile trials (I mean, look at the coverage of Casey Anthony, Conrad Murray, and Jerry Sandusky this past year). Hell, HLN sent their whole team to Pennsylvania just to cover Sandusky's arrest! So what's with the media blackout concerning Jared Loughner? After all HE SHOT A U.S. SENATOR! That's as high profile as it gets! It doesn't make any sense.