Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
grav

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by grav »

Not sure if this has been posted here, but Chris Kendall from Oklahoma actually recorded a skype call to the VA hospital where the supposed Dr. Michael Lemole works... It's an interesting listen. The receptionist seems to know him, but everyone else he gets passed to seems completely oblivious to his existence...

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 9&cmd=apop

I don't think it would be particularly difficult to fabricate the hospital occupation and procedure. Simply add the records to bookkeeping. If a real person notices that nothing was happening those days in the room she was scheduled in, or some other contradiction, it can simply be played off by saying there was a last minute room switch, or something like that. Or it was part of a "safety drill" to pretend to bring a congressperson to one location but actually go to another. There are a million ways to divert and obfuscate for anyone asking real questions. Then the questioner is left with two choices: Accept the explanation and go about your daily life, or entertain the idea that the Giffords shooting was a faked event and all the implications that come with it. I know what most people will choose.

Point is, I think all these little details hold very little risk for the perps. I'm having trouble imagining a situation where there would be any significant risk of getting caught at all by the average person.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

grav wrote:Not sure if this has been posted here, but Chris Kendall from Oklahoma actually recorded a skype call to the VA hospital where the supposed Dr. Michael Lemole works... It's an interesting listen. The receptionist seems to know him, but everyone else he gets passed to seems completely oblivious to his existence...

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 9&cmd=apop

I don't think it would be particularly difficult to fabricate the hospital occupation and procedure. Simply add the records to bookkeeping. If a real person notices that nothing was happening those days in the room she was scheduled in, or some other contradiction, it can simply be played off by saying there was a last minute room switch, or something like that. Or it was part of a "safety drill" to pretend to bring a congressperson to one location but actually go to another. There are a million ways to divert and obfuscate for anyone asking real questions. Then the questioner is left with two choices: Accept the explanation and go about your daily life, or entertain the idea that the Giffords shooting was a faked event and all the implications that come with it. I know what most people will choose.

Point is, I think all these little details hold very little risk for the perps. I'm having trouble imagining a situation where there would be any significant risk of getting caught at all by the average person.

OT: There was a similar kind of thing in the Norway PsyOp where they fabricated a medical professional, "Colin Poole", who supposedly worked/works as the "head of surgery" at the Ringerike Hospital. "He" was the one to let the world know that Breivik used exploding bullets at Utøya.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Makkonen wrote:
Maat wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C51ZTXhcxiU
I find it hilarious that in the video the 2:03 - 2:04 fade edit shows two completely different versions of the "same" "person". I challenge anyone - if we presumed, for the sake of it, that this was a real person - to convince me it's the "same" ol' "Gabby Giffords".

Of course, Gabby's initials, GG, are numerologically "legit" ;) : 7/7

I do find it strange that the video is titled "GG's Touching Video". Sims don't really touch anything. ;)
I liked the irony of the "Touching" title too because it's really an advertisement for Apple's touch screen iPad :D

Yep, you've also got a good eye, Makk, @ 2:03 - 2:04 their GG is looking a bit too 'horsey' eh? :lol:

As part of the double-blinds and baffles, any looking too closely with suspicion (i.e. us) were probably supposed to think 'different people / actresses' but the paradigm is that the different 'artists' are not in front of the 'camera' but behind it; i.e. different shoopers behind a computer screen, hence the variations in appearance (quality & style). ;)

By the way, have you seen any moving/talking video of the 'before 1-8 Giffords' in any footage with other people?
Unless I missed it, I can only recall video showing 'Giffords' always alone: at a 'podium' or standing alone talking into a camera — everything else has been stills.

And speaking of the ubiquitous numerological in joke-coinky dinks, you know her supposed middle name is Dee, so her full intials would be GDG = 747 jumbo; 7 for 7? ( also 7 11 or sum of 9)

Like the Star Trek Voyager 'Borg' character, '7 of 9'. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile Image
:rolleyes:

P.S. Hmm, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GDG
Go, Diego, Go! is a children's television series created by Chris Gifferd [sic] and Valerie Walsh, and is a spin-off of Dora the Explorer. The show premiered on September 6, 2005, on Nickelodeon.[1] It also aired as part of the Nick Jr. on CBS block from September 17, 2005, to September 9, 2006. On December 20, 2006, Nick Jr. announced that it had ordered twenty new episodes that were in production.
Note: Chris Gifford on iMDB ("Stars: Jake T. Austin, Gabriela Aisenberg") http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0423657/

And, "GDG – WHID 65040-032 is a Video Display Controller manufactured by Sharp Corporation and used in Sharp MZ-800 and MZ-1500 computers."

GDG - Generation Data Group:
(computer science) A collection of files, each a modification of the previous one, with the newest numbered 0, the next -1, and so forth, and organized so that each time a new file is added the oldest is deleted. Abbreviated GDG.
http://www.answers.com/topic/generation ... z1YtxyBmdm

Edit to Add:
Just remembered I did find a rare one of her interacting with 'people', ironically 'confronted' by a Truther! :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZYyvjmUy8s
"Uploaded by 911TruthTucson on May 7, 2007"
grav

Unread post by grav »

Maat wrote:
Makkonen wrote: Just remembered I did find a rare one of her interacting with 'people', ironically 'confronted' by a Truther! :lol:

I find it interesting that there is the sound of such a noisy boisterous crowd yet in the window's reflection there is nobody. Not that this is proof of anything, they could all just be further to the right side, but thought I'd point that out.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Thanks for the additional input, Maat, grav, et al.

Just noticed... Gabby's name has yet another in-joke? Gabrielle GIF-for-DS*. Would make sense (as a joke), since she's been appearing lately as, ahem, animated. ;)

---

* Acronym for Data Storage, for example.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

grav wrote:
Maat wrote:
Makkonen wrote: Just remembered I did find a rare one of her interacting with 'people', ironically 'confronted' by a Truther! :lol:

I find it interesting that there is the sound of such a noisy boisterous crowd yet in the window's reflection there is nobody. Not that this is proof of anything, they could all just be further to the right side, but thought I'd point that out.
I also find interesting the preposterous detail of the clear brick wall in the back with flags, that is ridiculously similar if not identical to the setting of the Safeway event in Tucson, three years later. Same problem that was already noted with a documented encounter in 2009.
Remember this previous post by Maat: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2349965#p2349965

One time it's an accident, two times it's a coincidence, three times it's a habit
:P

Do congress people meet the voters always in the same locations? Do they get a discount that way? Nah.
This is a bad case of photoshop. And a deliberate one, too. Maybe because "bricks" are used by "masons"? :blink: :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

fred wrote:While we have some "public schoolteachers" here who just want to educate humanity, and I suppose that's fine if that's your mission, nothing wrong with being a teacher, it's also worth looking at this operation a little bit more strategically and seeing where you can apply the most pressure to the actual participants in order to force them to alter their behavior.
Just a few posts back Nonho very clearly laid out that his main goal is to educate the world. I've stated this goal myself repeatedly over the last 2 years. Maat stated today that education is her goal. In the past both Simon and Hoi have made education their main goal here. I don't believe a single one is us is interested in retribution. If we fail to teach the world to think for itself, all the sheeple will continue to automatically attribute both good faith and accuracy to their oh-so-beloved-and-trustworthy gov. press releases, and mainstream media images/videos, each time a psyop occurs. It won't matter in the slightest how much fakery we've proven on the last psyop, or how many actors you've identified as perps. We already know to an absolute certainty that no judge will ever take a 9/11 case in good faith, since he will have already received a phone call reminding him what happened to JFK.

Twice in the last 24 hours you've pointlessly tried to convince us to spend OUR time identifying actors so they can be jailed. This follows the last couple of days of you repeatedly trying to convince us to take DallasGoldbug seriously and to look into his research. Why are you suddenly working so hard to convince us what we should do with our own time and efforts? I think you are very well aware what you are doing, and you intend to try to corral the forum into some research dead-end.

You've posted over 500 times in this forum over the last two years, but all of a sudden you don't like the forum's work and its goals? Why then are you still wasting your own time here? Why aren't you spending your time at a site whose goals match yours?

And why in the world do you still think it is important that you remain anonymous on the internet? Death threats my butt. Anyone who seriously wanted to kill you would have long since already done it, and would NOT have given you prior warning about it. As you are very well aware, the NSA already has a copy of every email, every post, and every website you visit, and you are still very much alive (as are all the rest of us).
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred wrote:But I suspect that there is a need for some real-life Public Appearances with Congresswoman Gabby Giffords which creates some interesting challenges for a "pure sim" operation. Did they really get all 535 members of Congress to go along with the act? Maybe they did. Or maybe they bring in an actress for a few minutes to "vote" and then they do a lot of post-production on that shot to disguise the actress a little better.
I had missed the fact that GG met with the congress on august 1st, which seems to indicate that there is indeed an actress playing her:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sikUxg4dGgM

Yet the video shows her surrounded by a limited number of people, and there is never a panning around of the camera to give you the feeling that she is actually in congress in that moment. All she keeps saying all the time with her lips is "thank you"... I wouldn't put past them the possibility that this is all an act with some CGI added later.

Also, for your amusement: Gabby Giffords and her metal rose. A case study.

As to being called a "teacher" because I said that my main interest lays in the emancipatory, educational aspects of our research, rather than focusing on sending people to jail: I don't aspire at being a "teacher" here, obviously, and the choice of words is purely meant to be insulting (one who wants to be a teacher is supposed to be an arrogant prick or something).

But personal attacks aside, I think the same efforts can be used to many ends, and there is no need to see it in terms of division, as if two parties were facing each other in how to handle the research on fakery.

While it is obvious that what we do here is to learn about the tricks of propaganda, and to spread the word about them (which is investigative, cultural, educational, historic work);
while it is clear that we don't wear a badge and we are not actual detectives or detectives in a hollywood movie pursuing a suspect;
stated that, it is also true that by spreading the word effectively, by dismantling in real time faked events, showing and declaring to the world how things are badly manipulated and how to "get out of the matrix", we apply pressure to the bad guys showing them that not all the people are sound asleep.

It is not bragging to say that we have seen them reacting to us: reacting to our discoveries, reacting to our progress, even reacting to our irony. We follow them and they follow us. I think that what we do is the only thing that can be done, until we reach (who knows how long from now) the critical numbers to bring this matter to the streets of our cities and then, consequently, to the law.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

@Fbenario,

Let's see. According to you, we already know to a certainty judges get death threats get judges reminding them about JFK, but I don't get death threats, and you don't understand why I want to stay anonymous, and anyone who wanted to kill me would have already, and I'm trying to send the forum down a dead end, and it's pointless for me to argue my points, and I'm wasting my time, and the NSA is all-knowing, and everyone in your social circle is still alive. Is that a fair summary of your remarks?

Here, how about this: Why don't you start your own thread where you showcase your own contributions and how about you never post on any of my threads again? Feel free to start your own thread where you can talk about me and make Tiger Woods jokes to your heart's content. Thank you.
fbenario wrote:
fred wrote:We already know to an absolute certainty that no judge will ever take a 9/11 case in good faith, since he will have already received a phone call reminding him what happened to JFK.

Twice in the last 24 hours you've pointlessly tried to convince us to spend OUR time identifying actors so they can be jailed. This follows the last couple of days of you repeatedly trying to convince us to take DallasGoldbug seriously and to look into his research. Why are you suddenly working so hard to convince us what we should do with our own time and efforts? I think you are very well aware what you are doing, and you intend to try to corral the forum into some research dead-end.

You've posted over 500 times in this forum over the last two years, but all of a sudden you don't like the forum's work and its goals? Why then are you still wasting your own time here? Why aren't you spending your time at a site whose goals match yours?

And why in the world do you still think it is important that you remain anonymous on the internet? Death threats my butt. Anyone who seriously wanted to kill you would have long since already done it, and would NOT have given you prior warning about it. As you are very well aware, the NSA already has a copy of every email, every post, and every website you visit, and you are still very much alive (as are all the rest of us).
Last edited by fred on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

HonestlyNow wrote:Re: Giffords' "recovery photo" posted above:
What "reflection" is this supposed to be?

That reflection is the optical effect of wearing prescription eyeglasses.

I wear contacts. As a quick test, I took my eyeglasses and looked into the mirror. When you turn your head ever so slightly to the side, you get exactly what you see in that photo.
Actually, HonestlyNow, the "reflection" (or whatever it's supposed to be) as depicted in that fabricated picture of 'Giffords' cannot be reproduced in reality.
I wear tri-phase glasses and checked in the mirror at exactly the same angle to see a slight magnifying effect that appears to stretch a small section at the edge of my face a little outwards, not inwards as that picture shows. :)
Take another look: Giffords' 'Recovery photo' http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4829/ggrecovery.jpg
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

nonhocapito wrote:
fred wrote:But I suspect that there is a need for some real-life Public Appearances with Congresswoman Gabby Giffords which creates some interesting challenges for a "pure sim" operation. Did they really get all 535 members of Congress to go along with the act? Maybe they did. Or maybe they bring in an actress for a few minutes to "vote" and then they do a lot of post-production on that shot to disguise the actress a little better.
I had missed the fact that GG met with the congress on august 1st, which seems to indicate that there is indeed an actress playing her:
I think it's an important point, because while I agree they are relying very heavily on sims (as has been amply demonstrated time and again on this forum) I believe there is a significant actor-presence that is also worthy of our full consideration.
As to being called a "teacher" because I said that my main interest lays in the emancipatory, educational aspects of our research, rather than focusing on sending people to jail: I don't aspire at being a "teacher" here, obviously, and the choice of words is purely meant to be insulting (one who wants to be a teacher is supposed to be an arrogant prick or something).
Well, first of all, I can see how you would take offense, and my "teacher" comment was not meant in a "purely insulting" manner to disparage teachers or education or you personally, but rather to discourage a pedantic attitude that we're living in a different world from the perpetrators and our only goal is to analyze and report, as opposed to actually "doing something" to keep them from engaging in continual abuse of the media, government, the military, and civil society. So, if you thought I was singling you out to call you an "arrogant prick" I am truly sorry, and that was not my intention.

Secondly, while "retribution" or jail time for the actors involved might be nice, the real goal isn't to lock people up, but to make it more difficult for a corrupt and abusive "elite" group of tyrants to brainwash people by airing fake propaganda videos as "actual news".

---

I've been frustrated that the focus on this thread seems to seems to have shifted to "who is Dallasgoldbug" instead of on "are live human actors being used in Mass Shooting PSYOPS and if so who are these actors and what can we do about it?" I really don't care at this point whether DGB believes in Nazis or UFO's or Crystals or if he's kind to animals or cruel to children and old ladies: DGB has a big site devoted to the very topic of this thread and I would like to get more eyes looking at what he's either discovered or created or is lying about (as the case may be.)
But personal attacks aside, I think the same efforts can be used to many ends, and there is no need to see it in terms of division, as if two parties were facing each other in how to handle the research on fakery.

While it is obvious that what we do here is to learn about the tricks of propaganda, and to spread the word about them (which is investigative, cultural, educational, historic work);
while it is clear that we don't wear a badge and we are not actual detectives or detectives in a hollywood movie pursuing a suspect;
stated that, it is also true that by spreading the word effectively, by dismantling in real time faked events, showing and declaring to the world how things are badly manipulated and how to "get out of the matrix", we apply pressure to the bad guys showing them that not all the people are sound asleep.

It is not bragging to say that we have seen them reacting to us: reacting to our discoveries, reacting to our progress, even reacting to our irony. We follow them and they follow us. I think that what we do is the only thing that can be done, until we reach (who knows how long from now) the critical numbers to bring this matter to the streets of our cities and then, consequently, to the law.
Yes, I agree completely with your assessment that the perpetrators reacting to us, and I would like to compel them to stop broadcasting cartoons on the news and attempting to pervert democratic institutions. The more people who become aware of what's happening, of course, the better. So that's certainly a worthy goal. But I think we can do more than that, and to the extent that we can apply pressure to key weak spots in their organization I think it's a good thing, and we should do it.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

nonhocapito wrote:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sikUxg4dGgM

Yet the video shows her surrounded by a limited number of people, and there is never a panning around of the camera to give you the feeling that she is actually in congress in that moment. All she keeps saying all the time with her lips is "thank you"... I wouldn't put past them the possibility that this is all an act with some CGI added later.
Yes Nonho, I dissected that CGI video of Giffords' supposed return earlier here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2359295
The unnatural jerkiness, darkening and 'crossing the line' continuity blunders are glaring proof to me that it is totally CGI. It wasn't necessary for any real Giffords character to physically 'return' to the House at all! (Just because she could pose as a normal 'Congresswoman' doesn't mean she's an Oscar worthy 'actress' able to feign a convincing 'head injury survivor', hence CGI rendering modeled ON her.)

If you check the Youtube page, you'll see my comment on it (still there too, so feel free to keep it thumbed up ;)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sikUxg4dGgM
I agree, it's uncanny how predictable the sudden disruptions of some kind seem to follow any posts that hit a significant 'perp nerve'. <_<
Maybe because "bricks" are used by "masons"? :blink: :P
Yeah, those 'Con on Your Corner' photo shoops seemed to be all at exactly the same place (I can't believe every Safeways supermarket has identical wall renderings :rolleyes: ) A whole lot of 'Masonry' going on there all right :lol:
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Maat, CGI isn't necessarily jerky at all. Go see any movie from the last 10 years. There are plenty of people doing good CGI, just not in this particular PSYOP or in Oslo, oddly enough.

Supposedly Congress kept giving her standing ovations, so they have to have some dog and pony show to put on for the Congress. Or else they really do have buy-in from all 535 of them, which I don't believe.

As far as I can tell, nobody is disputing that they use a lot of crappy CGI, so why keep bringing it up? My point is that I think they've got a stable of actors that they're using as well. The fact that they put out a lot of crappy CGI doesn't preclude them from using live actors. Does it?

Maybe there are such howls of protest over catching live actors because catching live actors is a bad thing. You would prefer that we talk about Freemasons rather than actually catch anybody in the act. I get it. Golden mean ratios and compasses and bricks, are on-topic, but real-people with names and addresses and occupations, that's too far out for you?

The letter G is a very Masonic letter. It is true.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fred wrote:Maat, CGI isn't necessarily jerky at all. Go see any movie from the last 10 years. There are plenty of people doing good CGI, just not in this particular PSYOP or in Oslo, oddly enough.
"Good CGI" does not render people well enough to pass as real & natural, and I've seen it in plenty of movies where it's always obvious (e.g. Matrix Reloaded), and Avatar is only 'good' because it's rendered over 'motion capture' for aliens, not humans. It is particularly jerky in this Giffords one because they are trying to mimic a physical handicap but exaggerated so the desired impression comes through the darkening needed to disguise the unreality.
Supposedly Congress kept giving her standing ovations, so they have to have some dog and pony show to put on for the Congress. Or else they really do have buy-in from all 535 of them, which I don't believe.
That's the point I'm trying to get across, that is NOT "congress" you see in that video, only sims!
Polosi and some other rep at a podium are the only real ones there, and they are in separate cuts.
As far as I can tell, nobody is disputing that they use a lot of crappy CGI, so why keep bringing it up? My point is that I think they've got a stable of actors that they're using as well. The fact that they put out a lot of crappy CGI doesn't preclude them from using live actors. Does it?
No, but very few. Some of whom may not even realize what they are actually doing or being used for.
Maybe there are such howls of protest over catching live actors because catching live actors is a bad thing. You would prefer that we talk about Freemasons rather than actually catch anybody in the act. I get it. Golden mean ratios and compasses and bricks, are on-topic, but real-people with names and addresses and occupations, that's too far out for you?

The letter G is a very Masonic letter. It is true.
What the hell are you talking about now, do you have a short term memory problem or MPD? That's a non sequitur at best, but if you're trying to provoke me with a straw man tactic, it's way off base and you (should) know it! <_<
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Maat wrote:
As part of the double-blinds and baffles, any looking too closely with suspicion (i.e. us) were probably supposed to think 'different people / actresses' but the paradigm is that the different 'artists' are not in front of the 'camera' but behind it; i.e. different shoopers behind a computer screen, hence the variations in appearance (quality & style). ;)
seems to also be the case with all the 'live' appearances though
By the way, have you seen any moving/talking video of the 'before 1-8 Giffords' in any footage with other people?
Unless I missed it, I can only recall video showing 'Giffords' always alone: at a 'podium' or standing alone talking into a camera — everything else has been stills.
There are several as you probably know now, but here's another one at her 'victory celebration'

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWSYKs2Bxwc

oh and check out feisty Gabby debating :P

Debate Erupts at the Merlot Club
http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=6W-Yb7Ti0eI#t=4m36s