7/7

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

The Wimbledon terror connection is getting fleshed out a bit and my previous post on this has been updated and tidied a little.

This post is about an interesting TV advert by Robinsons (drink company) for Wimbldon 2009.

The advert is ostensibly about there being another British champion, but the imagery in the advert, and the voiceover in the second half suggest they are speaking about another summer terrorist event:

"It will happen again and we will be proud to be a part of it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBfLstxqjok

The advert opens in a street of terraced housing followed by images of a Sikh family at home, looking nervously at the TV:

This could be innocent but I find the scenes rather evocative of Beeston, Leeds, home of the "suicide bombers" as they were presented in the media in 2005:

(Beeston from The Telegraph in 2005)

(Beeston from the New York TImes in 2005)

Along with some images of a deserted looking rural Britain, and tense people watching TV, there are images from a mysterious early morning car drive - which doesn't seem to have much to do with tennis to me.... <_<

More likely to evoke a certain early morning drive from Leeds to Luton.

The images from the car contain arguably a twin towers image which not only evokes terrorism, but it evokes Beeston again:

(though I'm not sure if Beeston's twin towers ever appeared in the media - this image is from wikipedia- http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... _Leeds.jpg )

The screams from the crowd and the sudden silence which follows the climax might be interpreted as being something rather different from a tennis victory.
Especially when stills are taken from the faces of the "celebrating" Britons:

And a nice mysterious flash to round things off:

"It will happen again and we'll be proud to be a part of it."

It's heart-warming to hear that Tim Phillips takes such pride in his daughter's acting skills.

(Tim Phillips, Sally's Dad is chairman of the All England Tennis club that hosts Wimbledon http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/4722 ... ovely.html )

timothymurphy

Sally Phillips wrote a play about an Italian nun called Bennedetta.

This may be on interest to those familiar with the 7/7 propaganda discussed on this thread, and the vicsim Bennedetta Ciaccia:

Article about Sally Phillips from Telegraph April 2001
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/4722 ... ovely.html

While at university she co-wrote and performed a one-woman show entitled Benadetta, the Life of a Lesbian Nun in Renaissance Italy. 'It was based on the true story of a woman who was a huge extrovert, an actress type who was put into a nunnery from the age of five and started faking visions. Angels would come to her and give her strict dietary laws, such as her not being allowed to eat salami. The show wasn't a success

Bennedetta Ciaccia, 7/7 vicsim:

Sally Phillips playing a character in Smack the Pony - Channel 4:

I'm not a detective or a lawyer so I don't know precisely what counts as 100% proof of something legally.

But I have come to the point where I am 100% certain Sally Phillips is a 7/7 actress who played a devious role in creating the 7/7 hoax.

So what now? Tell the police?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

So what now? Tell the police?

Tell Fred! They are making a database of villainy.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Very well done, Timothy - subtle and convincing.
timothymurphy

fbenario 4 Mar 8 2010, 02:21 AM wrote: convincing.
whew! thanks fbenario. I needed to hear that.

Without overdoing the theme, I hope, here is the big screen overlooking "Henman Hill" at Wimbledon where salt of the earth brits watch their heros lose games:

Closer up:

A bit closer:

:blink:
And this is what British people are watching almost every time 7/7 is mentioned in a TV programme:
timothymurphy

//////
hoi.polloi

I don't buy your latest contributions, timothymurphy; you are giving a lot of credit to the importance of these hoaxes for the perps. Do you suppose they really focus on telling every story so thoroughly in every aspect of British life until the next major story? Maybe the tennis balls changed to be yellow to be associated with a contract.

Do you suppose any group even has the power to pull such strings?

7/7's Sally Philips matched to Phillips brand tennis balls and Phillips brand television isn't much of a coincidence, given her father is named Phillips, and is specifically related to tennis.

We may as well point out that Benedetta is an organic skin-care cream and therefore "they" arranged for the Benedetta sim to have exceptional appearing skin. You are taking the names of sims and stretching them into every conceivable connection and then saying the perps did it, boy didn't they!

I presume a fake name is a fake name.

But maybe I'm wrong and you're on to something. It just seems all over the place when we might be nabbing specifics. Like names, dates, corporations. People!
JohnNada

Unread post by JohnNada »

hoi is right, tim is lying about sally being a perp deliberately.
millions comatose in a world of illusion
timothymurphy

JohnNada @ Mar 9 2010, 07:07 PM wrote: hoi is right, tim is lying about sally being a perp deliberately.
That's not what hoi said.

I'll come back to this.
hoi.polloi

timothymurphy @ Mar 9 2010, 07:22 PM wrote:
JohnNada 4 Mar 9 2010, 07:07 PM wrote: hoi is right, tim is lying about sally being a perp deliberately.
That's not what hoi said.

I'll come back to this.
Wow, that is definitely not what I said. Do you have something against timothymurphy?
timothymurphy

hoi.polloi 4 Mar 9 2010, 04:38 PM wrote: I don't buy your latest contributions, timothymurphy
The evidence for Sally Phillips being a 7/7 actor is:

1. The News footage looks like her.

It is not conclusive evidence because images can be manipulated and people can look like other people.

All the other things I have offered about Sally Phillips do not come into the same category. They are not evidence. They are signs.

However, an accumulation of signs supports the original evidence.

The main signs that Sally Phillips is indeed a 7/7 actor include the following:

Sign 1.
The media stunt on the Richard & Judy show (channel 4) where Sally Philips appears to be deliberately connected to 7/7 survivor Rachel North by means of:

a/
at Rachel North's 2007 interview, there is a replay of the news clip with Phillips in it - As Phillips appears, the voiceover says "she was sitting very close to the suicide bomber..." so that there is an ambiguity about whether the "she" refers to Rachel North or the blonde Phillips lookalike on the screen...

b/ when Phillips appears on the show a year later, in July 2008, there is a deliberate attempt to evoke the earlier Rachel North interview:
-Phillips is sitting in the same position as North sat.
-Phillips also has a father-figure man with her as North did.
-Phillips has dyed her hair North's colour
-Phillips is wearing a white dress as North wore
-Phillips' d?collet? is cut the same as North's dress (i.e. same amount of throat/cleavage)
- The topic of the show is a novel whose plot is set in London and Mumbai, evoking terrorism.
- The plot of the novel is explained by a presenter inexplicably in Spain, evoking Madrid terrorism.

[the show also has an inexplicable clip of a tennis match in an old Roman circus...]
Which brings me to sign 2:

Sign 2/
Apart from the fact that Wimbledon climaxes in early July, there are many instances of Tennis being connected to 7/7:

-For instance long, lingering shots of Benedetta Ciaccia in a wimbledon T shirt in the propaganda film Life without Benedetta.
-Thomas Ikimi (fake relative of vicsim)'s complaints about Wimbledon overshadowing the 7/7 anniversary.

But most of all the Robinson's /Wimbledon TV commericial of 2009 which included images redolent of a suicide bombing with the tagline:

"It will happen again and we'll be proud to be a part of it."

[if this was a video-tape privately exchanged between two wimbledon officials it would certainly incriminate them. But because it was broadcast on national TV, it becomes harder to believe it is a confession of a crime - hidden in plain sight]

And, it emerges that Sally Phillips' dad is chairman of Wimbledon.

So, if Wimbledon did have connections to terror, and if Tim Phillips did have a desire to put his family in the spotlight, they would be well placed to put Sally Phillips in that iconic shot of King's Cross on 7/7.

Guess what? The Phillips family does appear to have a desire for the limelight.

Tim Phillips is the chairman of Wimbledon and if he did not choose the giant PHILIPS TV, then he would have the chance to approve it.

I interpret the choice to display the PHILIPS brand on the big Wimbledon screen, as a desire (albeit twisted) to place the family name/face into the spotlight such as occured with Sally on 7/7.

7/7's Sally Philips matched to Phillips brand tennis balls and Phillips brand television isn't much of a coincidence, given her father is named Phillips, and is specifically related to tennis.

Maybe the tennis balls changed to be yellow to be associated with a contract.

You misread me. It is not important whether it is a coincidence that the TV is PHILIPS. Tim Phillips approved the choice of TV.

The balls are not "Phillips brand" and they did not change colour because of a contract.

The balls are Slazenger and Wimbledon has always used Slazenger balls ever since it began.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sportacademy/hi/s ... 997504.stm

I admit that my point about the choice of colour for the ball above was perhaps a weak point.

But the fact is, that if "visibility" issues compell them to change the ball to day-glo yellow, how come they manage perfectly well in other sports such as:

football, rugby, squash, cricket, baseball etc etc. without a day-glo yellow ball?

We may as well point out that Benedetta is an organic skin-care cream and therefore "they" arranged for the Benedetta sim to have exceptional appearing skin. You are taking the names of sims and stretching them into every conceivable connection and then saying the perps did it, boy didn't they!

I agree that it means nothing that an American skin-care company shares the name with a vicsim.

I don't agree that by noting that Sally Phillips wrote a play about an Italian lesbian nun called Benedetta that I am "stretching" the sim's name "into every conceivable connection"!!!

In fact, I think it's very likely that Sally Phillips is not only an actor but a script-writer for 7/7 given her choice to drop the info about her student play into a broadsheet interview.

Sally Phillips talking about writing a play about an Italian nun called Benedetta is: Sign 3.

Epilogue

That clip of TV at King's Cross counts as iconic. It is repeated almost every time that 7/7 is shown on TV.

Let's say that it is not Sally Phillips in the clip at King's Cross....

Why isn't the press saying: "who is that girl?"!

She is blonde, attractive, probably rich given she works in London, and would make a fascinating guest on a chat show as:
"the blonde 7/7 girl"
Why isn't she appearing on TV, and giving the nation her unique take on topics such as terrorism, forgiveness and fashion...

oh wait! she already is!
..because she's Sally Phillips' face combined with Rachel North's story
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

No way !...The Brirish police messes with photographs ?? :o :ph43r:

UK Police Doctor Jean Charles de Menezes Photo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyJ7ZZbAuXs
http://www.septemberclues.org
timothymurphy

On other threads such as Haiti and 9-11, some attention has been given to the role of the red cross and other charities.

It is interesting, because :

how do you keep the infrastructure of a relief organisation ticking along if there are no victims to help?

Well in the case of the J7AC - July 7th assistance centre - they gave up last year.

(they wrapped it up with a nice government paper about what they had learned:
http://www.culture.gov.uk/images/public ... earned.pdf )

This place was not just for survivors of 7/7 but for:

Bali bombings - 12 October 2002
Tsunami ? 26 December 2004
Doha bombing ? 20 March 2005
London bombings ? 7 July 2005
Kusadasi, Turkey bombing ? 16 July 2005
Failed London bombings ? 21 July 2005
Stockwell shooting ? 22 July 2005
Sharm El Sheikh bombings ? 23 July 2005
Bali bombing ? 2 October 2005
Bahrain boat sinking ? 31 March 2006
Dahab bombings ? 25 April 2006
Marmaris, Turkey bombing ? 27/28 August 2006
Jordan shooting ? 4 September 2006
Hat Yai, Thailand bombing ? 16 September 2006

http://www.culture.gov.uk/reference_lib ... 2285.aspx/

Since the centre's closure I don't know where all the "victims" of these events are supposed to go now...

Perhaps the members of the J7AC steering group might know:

Appendix
The 7th July Assistance Centre Steering Group
The following were members of the 7JAC Steering Group:

? Janet Haddington
Westminster City Council

? Vivienne Lukey
Westminster City Council/Consultant

? Carol Stone
London Bombings Relief Charitable Fund/Consultant

? Ali Davies
London Development centre

? Pamela Dix
Disaster Action

? Professor Chris Brewin
Consultant Clinical Psychologist

? Annette Wightman
Metropolitan Police

? Briony Thomas
British Red Cross

? Brian Jones
Cruse

? Susan Winton-Lyle
Brent Bereavement Services

? Paulo Pimentel
7th July Assistance Centre

? Liz Prosser
7th July Assistance Centre (until March 2008)

? Jo Best
7th July Assistance Centre

? Alex Towers
DCMS - (Until December 2007)

? Frances MacLeod
DCMS ? (From May 2007)

So far I've only had a look at Dr Chris Brewin who is a prof at UCL - alma mater of Raj Babbra.

btw DCMS is the Department for Culture, Media and Sport
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

does anyone here know what the terror adverisment is on the no 30 bus mean? is it a actual play... what play is it... or is something sinister going on ?
timothymurphy

Realism911 4 Mar 17 2010, 04:03 PM wrote: does anyone here know what the terror adverisment is on the no 30 bus mean?
It was for a Horror B-movie called "The Descent"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Descent

I wouldn't worry about it though.

The review quoted on the side of the bus:
"Outright terror, Bold and Brilliant" , provides:

1. A fascinating coincidence to impress and terrify people.

2. A clever observation that journalists and conspiracy theorists who are insiders can make first, winning credibility.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw, the post about the 7July Assistance centre will be followed up.
Particularly looking at the role of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport.