7/7

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

If I was in the UK I would just go straight and visit him at home so this matter could be resolved immediately.

That's if you can find his address, maybe the best thing would be to just check out the Sunday morning church service.
NO X HIT WTC

Unread post by NO X HIT WTC »

antipodean @ Nov 12 2009, 09:28 AM wrote:
If I was in the UK I would just go straight and visit him at home so this matter could be resolved immediately.

That's if you can find his address, maybe the best thing would be to just check out the Sunday morning church service.
yes, that's the simplest method, attend his sunday morning congregation,
but the laighkirk website looks like it was designed by a child, or a computer program!

http://www.paisleylaigh.eu/page005.html
NO X HIT WTC

And did you manage to find anyone else who had a funeral service at LaighKirk?

I couldn't.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

NO ✈ HIT WTC 4 Nov 12 2009, 09:17 AM wrote: So, I rung up Rev Thom last night, said I wanted to inquire about a christening.
you're very brave no hit.
i wonder if anyone from the lockerbie bombings in 1988 (?) had their funerals at Laigh kirk.

for the more timid among us, we might e mail david thom for info and probing.

[email protected]

i know very little about the lockerbie disaster, which happened in the helen jones /david thom region. but an article in the mail :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ctims.html

tell me that apart from the plane passengers, there were 11 local residents who were victims, and that for some of them, no trace was found of their remains.

This particular vignette seems a bit fishy to me:

The Flannigans
Residents who died in their homes included Thomas and Kathleen Flannigan and their 10-year-old daughter Joanne.
One of their sons, Steven, who later became dubbed the orphan of Lockerbie, escaped by a twist of fate.
Then 14, he had left the house and taken his little sister's bicycle to a neighbour to ask him to help repair it just 10 minutes before the jet crashed on the town.
Another son, David, also escaped, because he was living away from home at the time of the disaster.
He returned in the aftermath to sift through the debris of his home, to find only a plastic watering can among the devastation.
Both Flannigan boys were to die tragically in the years which followed the bombing - David while travelling in Thailand in 1993, and Steven in August last year, after he was hit by a train.

i hope ths isn't too far off topic for 7/7 but it seems pretty relelvant for the background of vicsim helen jones.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nice work there guys. Lockerbie jumped off the page at me also, I would most definitely say it was used to heighten the drama. I'm guessing that some anxious phone-calls were made today!!

I hope this is followed through!!

I never realised 'Lockerbie' was on the winter solstice, Dec 21.

'Flannigan' is a strange spelling of that surname. It gives only one or two google hits.

http://plane-truth.com/Aoude/geocities/flannigan.html
timothymurphy

brianv @ Nov 12 2009, 05:56 PM wrote: I never realised 'Lockerbie' was on the winter solstice, Dec 21.

'Flannigan' is a strange spelling of that surname. It gives only one or two google hits.

yes, and googling david flannigan's notorious nickname, "the black sheep of lockerbie" brings up nothing except the article you have posted above.

I really hope the Flannigan family are some kind of sim family cos it's hard for me to see them otherwise: it's such a hollywood-dramatic story:

the other brother, steven, who was hit by a train has adventures described in Britains broadsheet THe Guardian,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2000/aug/2 ... ameliahill

including "making love" to his foster-mother, running away to Florida where he takes flying lessons and becomes a Jumbo Jet pilot, and making friends with an ITN cameraman who becomes his surrogate father and taking up golf before finally ending up under a train:

funny how it's florida flying schools and main stream media professionals who can provide the alibis.

'For three unnatural accidents to obliterate a family of five is almost too much. It's hard to believe life can do this to anyone. I find it very hard to bear.'

i know this isn't directly to do with 7/7 but i just wonder whether rev thom could have a role in both 7/7 and Lockerbie - (tho i still have no idea what happended at lockerbie and presume lots of people probably really did perish).
NO X HIT WTC

I wonder if it's the same 'bomb disposal expert' David Gould who was among those accused of contaminating the crime scene at Dunblane?

http://stolenkids-dunblane.blogspot.com ... tions.html
NO X HIT WTC

timothymurphy @ Nov 12 2009, 02:52 PM wrote:
NO ✈ HIT WTC 4 Nov 12 2009, 09:17 AM wrote: So, I rung up Rev Thom last night, said I wanted to inquire about a christening.
you're very brave no hit.
I don't feel good about having done it.
timothymurphy

just looking at another 7/7 victim, jennifer nicholson:
Image sim?

her mother, julie nicholson was until recently a priest in bristol at a big anglican church so she should be easy to verify, and she has written a book - a song for jenny - which is featured on all the big internet book sites: amazon.co.uk, amozon australia and NZ, harper collins etc. - except that the book is out of stock at all these sites and there is no image for the front cover, plus nobody has read and reviewed the book.

[edit: oops, it's not coming out till May 2010 on Harpercollins]

photos of her mother appear on a NZ bookselling site:

and on website article about the opening of the london 7/7 memorial:

and at interview on bbc radio bristol:
may i ask experts if this mother of a 7/7 victim looks real? - i have a feeling she has been designed to be some kind of potential 7/7 celebrity what with her book, and meeting prince charles at the opening of the 7/7 memorial in london. and she is friends with the bishop of bristol , mike hill, who also eulogised her daughter.
timothymurphy

btw, i don't know if anyone has done a study of the video evidence of 7/7 but there is a bunch of it online, which The Uk's GUardian newspaper put up:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2008 ... mb.attacks

Most of it looks like the fakest thing i've ever seen in my life, btw, but i'm no expert.

especially the film of the tube platform, which looks like a cut and paste with an unconnected train track and platform spliced together.
NO X HIT WTC

timothymurphy 4 Nov 12 2009, 02:52 PM wrote:

tell me that apart from the plane passengers, there were 11 local residents who were victims, and that for some of them, no trace was found of their remains.

This particular vignette seems a bit fishy to me:

The Flannigans
Residents who died in their homes included Thomas and Kathleen Flannigan and their 10-year-old daughter Joanne.
One of their sons, Steven, who later became dubbed the orphan of Lockerbie, escaped by a twist of fate.
Then 14, he had left the house and taken his little sister's bicycle to a neighbour to ask him to help repair it just 10 minutes before the jet crashed on the town.
Another son, David, also escaped, because he was living away from home at the time of the disaster.
He returned in the aftermath to sift through the debris of his home, to find only a plastic watering can among the devastation.
Both Flannigan boys were to die tragically in the years which followed the bombing - David while travelling in Thailand in 1993, and Steven in August last year, after he was hit by a train.

i hope ths isn't too far off topic for 7/7 but it seems pretty relelvant for the background of vicsim helen jones.
Lockerbie happened I can tell you for sure,
but it looks more like a bomb was dropped on the town rather than an aluminium plane which descended and disitintigrated while hurtling 3km towards its doom.

What you think?
timothymurphy

it does look like a bomb site, - is that after they cleared away the wreckage?
[edit]
just went to look for images of wreckage. apparently the wreckage is still in a scrapyard in lincolnshire, england, where pan am pays ?800 a month to store it:

i know 25 students form the same university -Syracuse- are meant to have perished. it doesn't sound very simmy.
NO X HIT WTC

timothymurphy 4 Nov 12 2009, 10:45 PM wrote: it does look like a bomb site, - is that after they cleared away the wreckage?
[edit]
just went to look for images of wreckage. apparently the wreckage is still in a scrapyard in lincolnshire, england, where pan am pays ?800 a month to store it:

i know 25 students form the same university -Syracuse- are meant to have perished. it doesn't sound very simmy.

it's not simmy, take your shill talk elsewhere, they rebuilt panam103 to establish cause of blast, unlike any 911planes.

all your posts are bull
timothymurphy

i don't know quite what you're saying no hit.

when i say it doesn't sound "simmy", what i'm saying is that having 25 students from the same university is very unlike the pattern you would expect if they were made up people - i imagine it's much harder to cover for 25 sims in one univeristy, than 25 spread around lots of universities, say.

i.e. i think, as you do, that lockerbie was a real disaster where people died.

as for my saying the wreckage is in a scrapyard, well i only read it in the press and it's not as if my mind is closed to the possibility of it being wrong.

if you say they rebuilt it, then i'll look into it.

i'm not surprised you failed to elicit any informtion from rev thom if this is your level of tact and charm.
did you tell him: " all your christenings are bull" ?
NO X HIT WTC

timothymurphy @ Nov 12 2009, 11:12 PM wrote:

i'm not surprised you failed to elicit any informtion from rev thom if this is your level of tact and charm.
did you tell him: " all your christenings are bull" ?
Welcome to the real world, this isn't a game of conkers.