Haiti Money

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The "radiation thing" (beams, etc) come and go, some of you old-timers possibly remember the WTC destruction by "Directed Energy Weapons" ?

Yeah, that 'directed energy' BS was attached to September Clues at an early stage in order to discredit media involvement and absolve the media.

"Look, this video-game like tower collapse is real because the weapon used on the tower was the BFG-3000 from Doom!"

Right.

And I suppose we have teleportation technology too, but it's all being kept under wraps because the world isn't ready. haha

People will believe any nonsense to avoid the idea that they are being smacked in the face with beautiful visual lies second-by-second on their TV screens.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

hoi.polloi @ Mar 3 2010, 11:38 AM wrote: I'm no expert, but after the dubious treatment of 'atoms' in atom-bomb science, and the lengthy way in which scientists avoid answering my questions about outer-space, I am starting to think a great deal of science has been taken over by something sinister and less than interested in developing human knowledge. Probably, HAARP being featured in a movie with the same Sheen family hooked to Alex Jones garbage, either the baddies are cleverly manipulating us or HAARP is more of the same nonsense.

Tesla is not entirely BS. They successfully tested a vibration machine on MythBusters that seems believable, but can you ping an entire atmosphere without being detected?
Carter's defense secretary Cohen was quoted a few decades ago about geophysical weapons that could cause earthquakes. Any sort of physical effect can be 'weaponized'.

With any weapons program it's hard to know how well it actually works in practice since the various participants in the discussion tend to have obvious biases (e.g. selling more weapons, minimizing the death and destruction caused, keeping technical details secret, etc.)

I'm sure that with the proper tools and equipment it's possible to cause earthquakes using a combination of explosives and unconventional weapons. The trick is to find the right time and place to achieve the desired effect. The same technology that can be used to search for oil could certainly be used to identify unstable areas where earthquakes could be induced.

Ski resorts have used acoustic weapons for years to set off avalanches (they just fire a big gun when the snow conditions are right)--I'm sure that some well-armed geologists with a large military budget could set off earthquakes. Setting off bombs, shaking the ground, and blowing up cities is fairly standard military practice.

According to "mainstream conspiracy lore" project BLUEBEAM begins with a series of earthquakes around the globe and ends with a fake alien invasion and a one-world government. If we start hearing a bunch of silly stories about new archeological discoveries as a result of these earthquakes, and sudden calls for the world to unite in the face of some extra-terrestrial threat, I would guess that the mainstream conspiracy folks are correct.

9/11 and the bogus terror threats are supposed to unite the Western World, the 'global climate change' and proposed 'alien invasion' threats are supposed to unite all of humanity. Supposedly the end-timers and religious folks will get all excited about the series of earthquakes and tsunamis, and with a heavy dose of anti-depressants, artificial sweeteners, endless bogus TV broadcasts and newspaper stories, and some helpful hypnotic suggestions from HAARP, people will all gladly accept the authority of some new silly One World Government with Hillary Clinton as messiah while the pesky black UN helicopters chase all the dissidents into FEMA camps.

I have no idea how much of this will come to pass, but if we start seeing a bunch of news stories about new archeological discoveries and a surprising number of major earthquakes and malicious space-aliens, I suppose that perhaps the mainstream 'tin-foil hat' folks will have been vindicated.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

hoi.polloi @ Mar 3 2010, 05:05 PM wrote:
The "radiation thing" (beams, etc) come and go, some of you old-timers possibly remember the WTC destruction by "Directed Energy Weapons" ?

Yeah, that 'directed energy' BS was attached to September Clues at an early stage in order to discredit media involvement and absolve the media.
I agree completely that 9-11 is primarily a broadcast TV attack and not a directed energy (or other exotic weapon) attack. That having been said, a lot of money and time gets put into directed energy weapons and I'm sure that some of the stuff they're working on actually works reasonably well.

The problem with 'exotic weapons' in general, is that the details of these programs are all classified, and the supposed information that is leaked about these programs is designed to confuse people. While some of the technology certainly works, some of it probably doesn't work, and the Pentagon doesn't want everybody knowing what works and what doesn't, so for every one real story there are probably twenty fake stories.

Microwaves and lasers seem to work well in consumer devices for consumer applications, presumably they work well in military devices for military applications.

Special effects technology seems to work pretty well for Hollywood movies, and apparently it works well for military information warfare and propaganda purposes.

X-rays seem to work OK at the dentist's office and the radiologist's clinic, and we know that excessive exposure to X-rays has negative effects on human health. I don't think it's too much of stretch to imagine that an x-ray bomb would dose an enemy population with unhealthy levels of radiation.

If there exists a consumer or industrial device that does something, it's a reasonable assumption that somewhere there is a military device operating on the same principles that also does something.

What percentage of scientists and engineers are working on military projects? Half? Two-thirds? I don't know, but it's a very high percentage.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I think the idea behind using HAARP for earthquakes is that you can use it to generate very low-frequency waves and get parts of the Earth's crust to resonate, eventually setting off an earthquake.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody's got it working by now.

The fact that unpleasant people or obvious shills promote various 'theories' doesn't mean that the theories themselves are without merit.

I think Simon once made a comment about the perpetrators' use of easily-discredited rude and annoying provocateurs to 'inoculate people against the truth', and I think he's right. The fact that we have "Dr Judy Wood" supposedly promoting space weapons while the 911Blogger shills and Alex Jones fans ridicule her AND ridicule TV-Fakery doesn't tell us anything about space weapons. They've got a fairly elaborate song-and-dance routine with choreographed fights going on, with various shills promoting a mix of truth and fiction and arguing with each other.

Looking back at Judy Wood's work, it seems to me that a big part of the idea behind using her was to further cement the idea that the videos were 'real records of the events' and to chalk up a bunch of the physical impossibilities shown in the video to unknown advanced scientific weaponry rather than crappy special effects.

Knowing what we know now, there's no reason to assume that the towers turned directly to dust, or that the 'spire' was any more real than any of the other fake images of the day. Once that bogus evidence is thrown out, there's less need to use exotic weapons to explain the destruction of the towers. I'm not sure how anybody can know exactly how high the rubble pile was, either, given the lockdown on photography right after the towers were demolished.

My gut feeling is still that they rigged the towers with conventional and unconventional explosives and probably field-tested various exotic weapons on the different WTC complex buildings. I would imagine that the temptation to use the latest toys to demolish some giant skyscrapers would have been difficult to resist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon

Such weapons, whether or not they exist or are feasible, are a source of concern in official circles. For example US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said on 28 April 1997 at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia "Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."[3]

[edit] International treaties
The 1978 Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques is an international treaty ratified by 75 states, and signed by a further 17, that prohibits use of environmental modification techniques to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, amongst other phenomena[4].
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

My gut feeling is still that they rigged the towers with conventional and unconventional explosives and probably field-tested various exotic weapons on the different WTC complex buildings. I would imagine that the temptation to use the latest toys to demolish some giant skyscrapers would have been difficult to resist.

I've had a similar feeling. Also, that the 9/11 footage was meant to be a commercial to interested parties. "Do you like this power? We can sell this to you..."

But we still don't know if the fakery covered up something exotic ... or if it's more wishful thinking from the Pentagon. My guess is that when they actually develop something effective, they are not afraid to wag it around and make everyone know they have it.

They act like a mugger with a banana. "We can't show you what kind of gun we have but it's definitely a gun! Feel that tip under my jacket?!"

Perhaps they will get the banana to be more dangerous than a gun one day. But until then, we may as well assume they are just going to light a stick of that Nobel prize-winning TNT and be done with it.

What percentage of scientists and engineers are working on military projects? Half? Two-thirds? I don't know, but it's a very high percentage.

Also, this is a good argument. It would have made me reconsider a few years ago. But think of how many people it takes to sell a lie. Look at all the employees in the 9/11 joke. Think of how many students and professors you've met who are getting stipends, bonuses, contracts, scholarships and grants to experiment with chemicals ... and coming up with a Silly Putty instead. I suppose everyone in Wall Street thinks they are going to be the next Donald Trump and everyone who scratches a lottery ticket thinks they are going to be the jackpot winner. Sometimes there's only one, if that. It doesn't stop gambling from being a successful enterprise.