Haiti Money

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
D.Duck
Banned

Haiti Money

Unread post by D.Duck »

Guys,

The Haiti catastrophe has turned in to another big money machine and the help organisations are speeding up the process to suck as much as they can.

Sweden is a country with 9 million people and we have 19 help organisations present in Haiti at the moment and that sounds like the Swedes have good people that run the help organisations.

But you get another picture when you start to look in to one of the reasons they are there.

The TV-channels has started Haiti shows with artists and production costs that are in the millions and they are all asking for donations.

The thing is that people high up in one of the organisations " The Red Cross" are starting to leave and are resigning in protest to costs of the board of directors of "The Red Cross".

Just to name one " Bengt Westerberg"(former politician) charge "The Red Cross"
130.000 bucks for his services and that is just one of the guys in "The Red Cross".

You would think that Bengt Westerberg didn't have time to do anything else but the guy sits on five other boards.

Now if people are going to donate money I think it would be good to tell them that the first 13.000 people that donate 10 bucks will just pay for Bengt Westerberg
in " The Red Cross" and you will need tons of money to pay the rest in "The Red Cross".

Well, you have 18 more organisations and the TV-production and that is in a country that has only 9 million people.

Now , you do the math when the first dollar goes to Haiti.

UN has asked for 133 billion and I really want to know how much will go to Haiti.

D.Duck
Piper

Unread post by Piper »

The Haiti catastrophe has turned in to another big money machine and the help organisations are speeding up the process to suck as much as they can.
I agree it seems like another one of those big money machines supported by the media's emotional manipulation of the lower and middle classes. Here in Canada, Haiti appears to be pushed about as much as the Katrina donation drives, and moreso than the December 2004 tsunami relief funds.

I'm not convinced that the idea behind these drives is merely to enrich the rich, it also seems like a good way to periodically leech money from a financially struggling population.
excised

Unread post by excised »

I was reading this thread at ATS earler today and the levels of complicity between the money making companies of the .mil ind complex and so called civilian relief organisation, the red cross, and the interconnectedness on many levels between them is quite mind boggling.

I understand that someone like the red cross would need to have access to companies with specific abilities that are needed in disaster relief conditions and need to be able to call on them when required but to have them on the board of the red cross is taking the piss if you ask me.

what do you guys think of this?.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread536010/pg1
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well given the "amateur" footage we have been blessed with from this disaster so far, I think there is a media lockdown on the island. With nothing coming out of Haiti that isn't extensively controlled and artificially "amateurized". Not a dollar sent will be saved from the new budget of the invader's new economy being imposed behind the scenes.

What we are "witnessing" by the shadows on the wall disguised as "news coverage" is a cultural conversion to America's outdated illusion of "democracy" - aka corporatocracy.

This is due to the successful CIA cultural infiltration, a crucial minority of greedy Haitians collaborating with these goals and outright economic hostility from the Empire finishing it off.

I would also believe that it is another attack on "lower" (less resource greedy) classes of the world. But that's the tradition of Imperial rule, no?
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

CIA Contractor Now Flying Spy Drone Over Haiti (Evergreen)

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/01 ... z0dHCrEsUd
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

excised 4 Jan 21 2010, 01:20 AM wrote: I was reading this thread at ATS earler today and the levels of complicity between the money making companies of the .mil ind complex and so called civilian relief organisation, the red cross, and the interconnectedness on many levels between them is quite mind boggling.

I understand that someone like the red cross would need to have access to companies with specific abilities that are needed in disaster relief conditions and need to be able to call on them when required but to have them on the board of the red cross is taking the piss if you ask me.

Miss Obama - Red Cross fundraising testimonial... :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2bq_H5vJnI
http://www.septemberclues.org
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Guys,

We all know "the Red Cross" board of directors in every country sits on other boards as well, so a good thing is to look at the stocks on the other companies in your country they are board members of.

It would not surprise me if the stocks in the other companies suddenly starts to go up and if they do, we know who they really work for.

Quack
D.Duck
hoi.polloi

That video is kind of disgusting.

Good advice, Dr. Duck. I love how the Internet is flooded with banner ads asking for money for the children. It's like a free-for-all?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

An interesting rescue organization operating now in Haiti...

ZAKA
http://www.zaka.us/index.asp

"ZAKA is the Hebrew acronym for Disaster Victim Identification - a name that today, with the broadened scope of the organisation, conceals so much more than it reveals."

"ZAKA assisted in the rescue efforts after the Twin Tower attack in New York; it aided in the Columbia space shuttle tragedy in Texas ." :huh:

According to their website,
ZAKA has been involved in helping the local security services at many international disasters, such as :
- the Columbia shuttle disaster,
- the terror attacks in Mombasa, Bali, Taba, Turkey and Mumbai,
- the Tsunami disaster in Thailand,
- the Katrina hurricane disaster in New Orleans,
- the plane crashes in Phuket, Thailand and Namibia and many more.
http://www.septemberclues.org
i811st

Unread post by i811st »

I appologize if this is post is in the wrong thread :unsure:
I heard something earlier today along the lines that at the Copenhagen meetings, the people running the meetings were telling the poor countries what they had to do in terms of cutting carbon emissions. The poor countries protested saying, "we can't do it". When the representatives of these poor countries said they were going to leave without an agreement, they were threatened, "we'll destroy your country if you walk out". They walked out anyway.And Haiti was the first country to walk out.

Monday, December 14, 2009, http://current.com/1bg9a4c wrote:
"Billionaire elitist George Soros subsequently told Copenhagen delegates how poorer nations would be forced to take on what he described as “green loans” in the name of combating climate change, a policy that would land the already financially devastated third world with even more debt, payable to globalist institutions such as the IMF."

Soros said that 100 billion should be provided in loans to poorer nations to help slow global warming. The proposal would entail third world countries paying back interest to the governments of the richer nations to stem a perceived crisis that they have had little or no direct involvement in creating.
In what amounts to little more than modern day colonialism, debt forgiveness requires countries to sell their health, education, electric, water and other public services to globalist corporations. Such “structural adjustment conditionalities” have led to massive cuts to health and education budgets in the third world.

Taking into consideration this story:
US Military Haiti Relief Exercise Conducted The Day Before Haiti Earthquake?then goes LIVE!
http://noliesradio.org/archives/11301
A Haiti Disaster Relief Scenario Was Envisaged by the US Military One Day Before the Earthquake
Haiti disaster relief scenario had been envisaged at the headquarters of US Southern Command SOUTHCOM in Miami one day prior to the earthquake.
The holding of pre-disaster simulations pertained to the impacts of a hurricane in Haiti. They were held on January 10.

And This one:
http://worldreports.org/news/261_stinki ... heir_faces
SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENTS MONITORED ON 11TH AND 12TH JANUARY 2010
"At about 8:40 pm on Monday 11th January 2010 it was reported to us that a certain US financial party known to have been involved in certain dubious transactions involving the US Treasury seemed ‘very nervous’, in contrast to his normal behaviour. A day later, the same party was again described to us as appearing to be ‘very nervous’....."

(edit/addendum): I think this should bring this clusterf#@k post back onto topic...
CLINTBUSH: WE'RE STEALING HAITI'S 'KATRINA' CASH
-HAITI ACTIVATED AS HUB FOR FINANCIAL SCAMMING CONTINUUM
-LATEST MURDEROUS ABOMINATION WAS RUSHED AND BOTCHED:
‘IT WAS MEANT TO HAVE BEEN MUCH WORSE’
-U.S. GOVERNMENT IS RUN AND CONTROLLED BY RUTHLESS TERRORISTS WHO ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT TERRORISM ELSEWHERE BUT SPONSOR TERROR THEMSELVES
-KATRINA EMBEZZLER CLINTON COLLECTS HAITI MONIES FOR FRAUDULENT TRADING OPS.
-HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRATES CLINTON’S WHIPROUND
-SUBCONTRACTED HAITI ABOMINATION BOTCHED BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED
-ANOTHER MASS MURDER BY THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS PROTECTED BANDITS
-LONG-RANGE OFFICIAL CRIMINAL FINANCE OBJECTIVES
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What I see going shows the absolute hypocricy and double standards by which these people operate. When Gaza was visited by a man-made disaster last year, every effort was made by these same Bono Troglodytes to ensure that the Gazans didnt get a penny of aid! The BBC acted despicably when they blocked a charity broadcast. An Irish aid-boat was impounded by the Rothschild Defense Forces and a Nobel Peace Laureate on board thrown into jail. Convoys blocked!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

A couple of these reasons have links to videos of the quake. Maybe we can figure out how much fakery is involved.

13 Reasons To Suspect HAARP Caused Haiti Earthquake

Haiti is prime real estate once you get all the locals off it. The US military is now in control, without firing a shot. I gotta hand it to the Illuminati, they are very smart. They can take over a country and murder thousands and then be thanked from the bottom of the victims hearts. Very smooth. The Illuminati have a pact with the devil, not the Haitians.

http://iamnotarapperispit.com/blog/2010 ... arthquake/

hoi.polloi

Haiti disaster relief scenario had been envisaged at the headquarters of US Southern Command SOUTHCOM in Miami one day prior to the earthquake.

We can imagine that the Air Force/CIA's .mil factory Southcom (whose unquestioned existence paved the way for 9/11's StratCom and NorthCom to originate) is indeed an ominous sign of fakery coordination. Thus far, I stress again that the videos appear not only easily fakable, but somewhat fake by the same old software.
Surcouf
Banned

Unread post by Surcouf »

hoi.polloi Posted: Jan 21 2010, 11:23 PM

That video is kind of disgusting.

No human organization even charities are perfect organizations. At least those charities do (normally) something useful. Let's hope the money raised doesn't go directly and entirely in wrong pockets. If you are talking about Michele Obama, I find that Deena bitch videos are much more loathsome ...
Everything might not be faked ...
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Something really happened in Haiti that's for sure but I am not really sure what happened.

I always raise a red flag when there is some kind of lock down of any sort and especially when its the US army that preforms it.

I always raise a red flag when there is some kind of drill going on close in distance and in time to the event and that drill suddenly go live.

Many questions are not answered and many bullshit stories are getting pushed by the military and the media.

One story has been pushed from day one that a hospital collapsed and babies inside were crying and screaming, kind of heard that emotional stuff before in a different location being pushed by a politician daughter.

Here you have the hospital going down and I don't know why I start to get flash backs from 9/11,lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0-vBAbPJa4

D.Duck

BTW: The US army has taken over Haiti without one shot has been fired, that tells us a little bit what the army can do if they really want to, I am kind of impressed in a strange way.