Titanic

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
chess_king

Re: Titanic

Unread post by chess_king »

heres a picture on wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RMS_T ... ,_1912.jpg
and the article about olympic class
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_class_ocean_liner

the federal reserve theory
http://www.titanicuniverse.com/the-titanic-conspiracy

and The James Cameron Conspiracy.
http://www.titanicuniverse.com/james-ca ... theory/556

check out the funny picture of godzilla playing the iceberg.
http://noticeablyfat.com/gallery2/v/Lap ... r.jpg.html
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

An interesting point is the name of the man who received the SOS of Titanic.; David Sarnoff.

After that, the David's career was incredible: President of RCA, inventor of Television, working with NSA...

Maybe i am wrong, but you can check by yourself.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Chess King, that "James Cameron conspiracy" is pretty entertaining, if just because it questions his whole fame.

Corsarino, on David Sarnoff from wickedpedia:
The following year, he led two other operators at the Wanamaker station in an effort to confirm the fate of the Titanic.[3] Learning early the value of self-promotion and publicity, Sarnoff falsely advanced himself both as the sole hero who stayed by his telegraph key for three days to receive information on the Titanic's survivors and as the prescient prophet of broadcasting who predicted the medium's rise in 1916.[2]

Regarding the Titanic story, some modern media historians question whether Sarnoff was at the telegraph key at all. As the profile done for the Museum of Broadcast Communications correctly points out,[2] by the time of the Titanic disaster in 1912, Sarnoff was in management, and no longer a telegrapher; plus, the event occurred on a Sunday, when the store would have been closed.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Two things about the Titanic wreckage:

Following a lame promotional article by corriere.it, I find out that it exists a company that allegedly takes tourists down the sea to look at the Titanic wreckage through the porthole of some submersible.

The article of corriere.it is a reissue of an original article by the NYT, "Celebrate the Titanic by going to see it".

This seems to be making the pair with the private companies organizing visits up into orbit. All it takes are a few rich friends that owe you a favor.

The second thing is that it exists a documentary called "ghosts of the abyss" that Cameron directed after his movie, documenting an alleged exploration of the Titanic, using special cameras able to dive into the wreckage. The documentary also shows 3D reconstructions of the ship, alternated to the images, to show "how things were".

According to wickedpedia, the documentary was shot in august and September 2001.

The documentary features actor Bill Paxton, from the movie Titanic, sitting in the submersible and commenting the exploration. At one point, around mark 31:00 into the movie, he muses his incredulity about being "inside the titanic" with these words:

"...we're inside the Titanic. I still can't get over it. I still can't believe that we're actually here. I keep waiting for someone to yell "cut" and I'm gonna go back to my trailer. I don't think I can get out of this and get back to my trailer...! My trailer! I need to call my agent!"

Bill Paxton visiting the Titanic shipwreck, from the documentary "Ghosts of the Abyss"

As said, this happened in September 2001. <_<

It must also be noted that the 3d imagery of the insides of the titanic is particularly awful, older videogame quality. This certainly makes the photography of the wreckage appear much more believable in comparison. But of course we all know very well that the filming can be happening in a big pool somewhere, in a special Disney/NASA studio.

From the documentary "Ghosts of the Abyss": 3D imagery, compared to alleged real interiors of the shipwreck.

Yes, the documentary shows woodwork and even windows still intact.
hoi.polloi

Was Titanic a book before it was a "real event"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futility,_ ... _the_Titan
lux

Unread post by lux »

hoi.polloi wrote:
On the other hand, there is better evidence based on this video:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBraI12M1kU

It's just that this video was released or credited in 2004, making it a potential Hollywood trickery thing.
I don't see any fish in this clip, no sea creatures at all, not even any bubbles -- nothing to give it any scale. It could easily be a model. The water also seems unusually clear.

Here is an interesting side note I found:
A 13-year-old Finnish schoolboy from Kemi named Waltteri Seretin noticed last August that the images presented by the Reuters news agency, purporting to show the Finnish-built MIR-1 and MIR-2 submersibles during a recent Russian scientific expedition to the seabed below the North Pole, were actually borrowed from James Cameron's movie Titanic (1997).
In its piece on the subject, two of the four Reuters pictures were from the Titanic filming.
Rest of article here:
http://www.hs.fi/english/article/School ... 5234054106
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

hoi.polloi wrote:Chess King, that "James Cameron conspiracy" is pretty entertaining, if just because it questions his whole fame.

More interesting for me is the alleged list of the "Hollywood 12". A group whose hand was indisputably on the tiller of the 9/11 Hoax....

All of this culminated to become Hollywood Twelve, made up of film studios and television networks. Among HW-12′s members today are;

20th Century Fox, Universal, Paramount, Warner Brothers, Sony/Columbia Pictures, Amblin Entertainment, Disney, Orion, CBS, NBC, ABC.
:o
hoi.polloi

Looks like we should update our banner. :p
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Oh, this is rich.
What sank the Titanic? Scientists point to the moon

A century after the Titanic disaster, scientists have found an unexpected culprit of the crash: the moon.
"But the lunar connection may explain how an unusually large number of icebergs got into the path of the Titanic," said Donald Olson, a Texas State University physicist whose team of forensic astronomers examined the moon's role.
Greenland icebergs of the type that the Titanic struck generally become stuck in the shallow waters off Labrador and Newfoundland, and cannot resume moving southward until they have melted enough to re-float or a high tide frees them, Olson said.

So how was it that such a large number of icebergs had floated so far south that they were in the shipping lanes well south of Newfoundland that night?
The team's Titanic research may have vindicated Captain Smith - albeit a century too late - by showing that he had a good excuse to react so casually to a report of ice in the ship's path. He had no reason at the time to believe that the bergs he was facing were as numerous or as large as they turned out to be, Olson said.

"In astronomical terms, the odds of all these variables lining up in just the way they did was, well, astronomical," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/sank-titanic-scie ... 42953.html
Astronomical my ass.
disinpho

Unread post by disinpho »

I just watched Camerons exploration of the Titanic, with this thread in mind and it does seem a bit suspicious. Interestingly, Cameron (who seems like a regular Titanic Encyclopedia throughout the Documentary) claims that the Titanic was never photographed, see this clip: http://youtu.be/Kgfjw-PeGR8?t=1h39m20s

Also notice his creepy breathing throughout most of the "underwater" scenes (including the one linked above), it strikes me as a bit over the top, as none of the other crewmembers in the submarine seem to have problems breathing. Might be a trick to reinforce the idea that we are "under water".

I also found the celtic/medieval stained glass motif in one of the cabins very strange, it could be a MESSAGE of sorts. See it here, right after a wierd sequence with a guy operating his laptop with a joystick: http://youtu.be/Kgfjw-PeGR8?t=1h41m20s

Cameron comes across as a superhero of sorts, both steering the submarines and drone and narrating their finds, even with the ships inventor present, and a trained archeologist. Actually, it seems like he never narrates without operating heavy equipment.

I suspect there was one ship, insured three times, "sunk" twice, and damaged once? The plot thickens.
hoi.polloi

More details finally "emerge"! Nyuck nyuck

Wow, after all these years ... I wonder why. Let's keep the pressure on folks - they have too many lies to maintain and something is going to crack, just like the myth of the Titanic. :D

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-te ... 1utih.html
The mapping took place in the summer of 2010 during an expedition to the Titanic led by RMS Titanic Inc, the legal custodian of the wreck, along with Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Falmouth, Massachusetts, and the Waitt Institute of La Jolla, California.

They were joined by the cable History channel and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and the National Park Service is involved in the mapping. Details on the new findings at the bottom of the ocean are not being revealed yet, but the network will air them in a two-hour documentary on April 15, exactly 100 years after the Titanic sank.
History Channel, NOAA, Park Service ... hmm, all sources of government-controlled info. Hmmmmmm! ;)

I also love this little "inside joke" line:
The result is a map that looks something like the moon's surface showing debris scattered across the ocean floor well beyond the large bow and stern sections that rest about half a mile apart.
:lol: lol :lol: lol :lol:

It's almost as if they're saying, "Hi, we're Rockwell Collins, and we saved your government money by using a moon texture on our 3D Titanic sim."
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

is a newly released photo ( :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: ) of the RMS Titanic on the sea floor 3 800 meters below water 2012. As we are told, the Titanic contacted an iceberg 100 years ago, i.e. 1912!, and ripped open 6 watertight compartments in the forepart ... and sank ... and landed with upside up on the sea bottom 3800 meters below. OK, the undamaged, aft end ( :unsure: ) broke off during sinking ( :rolleyes: ) and ended up somewhere else.
I wonder who is paying for all this nonsense 100 years later?
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

I was reading about the alleged rocket that was allegedly launched from the Sinai Peninsula landing in the resort of Eliat when I stumbled upon this strange anecdote:
And Eilat's attraction as a tourist centre could soon be further enhanced. An unidentified individual has offered to buy around 5,500 Titanic artefacts and display them in the town.

They include maps of the disaster area, photos of the wreck on the bottom of the ocean, and 1,000 hours of video footage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1rMgnyHuQ
Does this have something to do with the fact that, after the Titanic, the Zionists were had clear sailing setting up the Federal Reserve?
disinpho

Unread post by disinpho »

On another note, the centennial of the sinking of the Titanic is coming up on this friday the 13th of April 2012.

April is also a prominent month in the satanic ritual calendar, with Bethane, Easter/Ēostre/Ostara and their "Grand Climax Da Muer" sacrifices between April 26th-31st.

Seing as "they" chose to "kill" OBL 66 years to the day after the "death" of Adolf Hitler, on April 1st, who knows what they will dream up for the centennial of Titanic. Just a thought.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

hope all is well.

Just heard on the news here in London that an international ruling to protect and preserve the Titanic is being put in place.

When an elderly woman was featured, discussing her great grandfather stating he died on the ship, and started crying saying 'leave the ship alone', apart from telling my TV to 'oh shut up' - it really got me thinking with.. is the really actually down there at all?

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Pug