CNN fires photojournalists

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

Re: CNN fires photojournalists

Unread post by simonshack »

blackmilk wrote:
Could make those in minutes, with a fake persona. "discredit by association". Is stated here, but clearly without verification of sources, proof (i.e - phone calls, known people who work with, long term cross checks) so on - this forum could be filled with liars. No?
Still waiting for an intro from you, blackmilk. Is this some sort of silly game you're playing?

See, blackmilk boy, we try keeping out liars and trolls using an intellectual / behavioral evaluation process. We are honest human beings - and hope to communicate with fellow honest human beings. So far, you have shown to be little more than a haughty, arrogant dork. Come to think of it, you have already amply introduced yourself - as far as I'm concerned - but since you keep flatly refusing to do so in the appropriate thread, I have no choice other than bid you goodbye. Yours must be a very sad and cloistered life - if you can't bring yourself to share with our forum members a single aspect of it.

See? This is how we keep this forum reasonably troll-free. We go by smell - and other useful human senses. <_<

Oh, and btw - say hello to Charles Jaco and your fellow clowns at CNN:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM89N5TsGVI

Let them know the whole TV world audience is VERY weary of that old audio loop with wailing sirens - which you guys seem to run in almost every single soundtrack of your staged war/terror/disaster reports !
blackmilk

Unread post by blackmilk »

Ah my apologies! Yes trolls are tedious.
Did I ask you to tell us who you are? No.
Location: UK National, oversees in USA, France, Japan occasionally.
Professional research experience: Non in 3D or graphic design. Lots in photography.
Profession: Head of content for a major news agency
Religion: Atheist
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Interests: Image use, verification, editorial control, freedom of expression, UGC, breaking news, real time content.
Against: Media bias.

Did anyone have a chance to read the links on verification?
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

blackmilk wrote: Location: UK National, oversees in USA, France, Japan occasionally.
Professional research experience: Non in 3D or graphic design. Lots in photography.
Specifically Australian date format? How funny. Not wishing to be too pedantic, but you can't be 30 yet, not with that birth date. But you knew that of course. No doubt you had some tedious ready-rolled explanation for us. Hmm?

Since the security & intelligence community would soon sniff you out with those details, if you were genuine (which of course I don't doubt) you may as well name yourself properly, and the "major news agency" you work for.

You remind me of an operative on libertyforum.org, a long-defunct forum for free-thinkers, neo-Nazis and spies. That operative also claimed to be a big-wig in media. Are there any other former LF'ers here who would remember him?
Profession: Head of content for a major news agency
Religion: Atheist
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Interests: Image use, verification, editorial control, freedom of expression, UGC, breaking news, real time content.
Against: Media bias.
Media Bias? There is a phony operation in the UK called medialens.org which, like you, claims to be "against media bias". In fact, it's nothing of the sort.

Since you're apparently based in the UK, you will know all about medialens.org. There were three Davids running the show. Recall them? All dodgy and all very pompous. And, like yourself, all professional media players. We used to chuckle at the frequency the three Daves were called "at random" to join the audience of BBC Question Time, where they would ask the Government their pre-written agenda-leading questions. Fancy that!

Many times medialens was asked to expose the controlled media reporting of the 9/11 Myth. But they always stayed silent. The official medialens line was that there was "nothing to see, move along please!" They would always cite their phony hero, the fascist fake leftist and "hugely intelligent" Noam Chomsky. The pronouncements from Professor Chomsky, that notorious old Left Gatekeeper, was all the proof they needed that there was nothing to investigate. If Professor Noam declares that the media reports on 911 are the Whole Truth, then that's all we need to know!

The medialens machinery confined itself to safer territory, making mindless criticisms of trivial issues in British news reports. The use of the word "black" was one of their favourite campaigns. The stockmarket collapse of "Black Wednesday" A Subliminally Racist term. Obvious, innit? Everyone complain to the BBC.

In truth, the whole medialens.org operation was a nasty fraud. Tackling Media Bias?! *snigger*
Did anyone have a chance to read the links on verification?
Nope. I saw the links you gave and really that was enough. The BBC? Are you serious? You want me to read an article on source verification published by the State Broadcaster of the British Empire?

Noam Chomsky, appropriately insignificant to be found very small, at the very bottom, towards the left (no, your other left)