Costa Concordia incident, Friday 13 Jan 2012

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

Re: Costa Concordia

Unread post by nonhocapito »

These incidents in the recovery of the bodies and the shipwreck seem to be part of the whole "Italy isn't good on its own thing" + "sooner or later errors come up, which means fakery isn't possible" psyop.
LookHere

Unread post by LookHere »

Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum, but reading this thread for some time.

Thanks Heiwa for your excellent nautical knowledge and ability to explain things in laymen's terms!

What worries me is that this thread drifts or seems to be sailing into the direction of completely denying that the whole event happened. I mean, 2 people have seen the ship resting at it's place with their OWN eyes.
I think we cannot say from fotos only that the victims have not been there at that night or the ship was empty, the captain does not exist or is only an actor etc etc....On a foto, things can appear distorted, even only slightly, although i agree that there seems to be a probl with the port if one looks at the houses.
How do you imagine would they stage this whole event? This is much to complicated and "unsafe" as it would involve too many people who have to keep their mouths shut. Heiwa, Simon, did you speak to the locals and did they confirm that no castaways were at the port during this night? Or do you think the locals are all in on the game and were/are still "playing" their part? Somehow the "eventmasters" have to make sure that nobody talks, not now and not later.

What i find very strange still is that there seems to be no foto/vid available from that moment then the ship rolled over, only just sort of the before and after fotos. Also i don't believe that the voice recorder is broken. That the captain is the only one to blame is also rubbish in my opinion and sheds a bad light on the company. Obviously it was general practise to bring the big ships too close to shore to show them off. Sad really and this should be abolished and everyone high up in the company ordering and knowing about this practise should be fired and being made responsible for their actions in court.

To completely deny that the event happened is hurtful to the true victims and keeps us from truly reflecting on the real issues there are with the cruise industry.
nonhocapito

LookHere wrote:...To completely deny that the event happened is hurtful to the true victims and keeps us from truly reflecting on the real issues there are with the cruise industry.
on 9/11 the Twin towers in Manhattan were demolished. All the rest we were told about it was fake, including the victims, the planes, the rescuers, the rubble etc.

on friday 13th last January, the ship concordia was heavily damaged and stranded next to the coast of Giglio island. All the rest we were told about it was fake, including the incompetent captain, the victims, the passengers, the spooky russians, the lifeboats etc etc.

I don't see why the concordia accident should be more difficult to fake than 9/11. Sure there must be problems to work through when faking things of this magnitude, but if they did it I must assume those problems were solvable.

As far as we know, there were no real victims of this event, so nobody is "getting hurt" but the truth, and our dignity as citizens of this planet.

Lastly, you are required to introduce yourself before starting to post on this forum. Please do so here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Italy, being a member of EU, shall ensure that safety investigations are conducted under the responsibility of an impartial permanent investigative body, endowed with the necessary powers, and by suitably qualified investigators, competent in matters relating to marine casualties and incidents.
The Italian Marine Casualty Investigation Central Board is located at Viale dell'Arte, 16, 00144 Roma and can be reached on Tel: +39 06 45489209 and Fax: +39 06 96519919 or email: [email protected] .
The entry into force on 17 June 2011 of Directive 2009/18/EC establishing the fundamental principles governing the investigation of accidents in the maritime transport sector implies new obligations for Italy, namely: to ensure proper safety-focused investigation systems, to investigate very serious marine casualties and decide on the investigation of others, as well as to send commonly structured investigation reports and to populate the European Marine Casualty Information Database (EMCIP).
The Rules of Procedure of the permanent cooperation framework prescribed by Article 10 of Directive 2009/18/EC were adopted on 5 July 2011 through a Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) N° 651/2011.
The common methodology for investigating marine casualties and incidents prescribed by Article 5.4 of Directive 2009/18/EC was adopted on 9 December 2011 through Commission Regulation (EU) N° 1286/2011 that you find at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/Lex ... 127:EN:PDF
It says:
Article 5
Obligation to investigate
5. A safety investigation shall be started as promptly as is practicable after the marine casualty or incident occurs and, in any event, no later than two months after its occurrence.

It will be interesting to see if Italy will follow Directive 2009/18/EC .
nonhocapito

Probably just a coincidence, but... here we go again:

Italian tanker "Gelso M" run aground on the Sicilian coast. 19 rescued
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... eeb7c1.4d1

From http://palermo.repubblica.it/cronaca/20 ... a-31299538

From http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/showal ... mo=9367360

"Gelso M" fact sheet: http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipde ... =247229900
The owner: http://www.augustadue.it/eng/flotta.html
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

I have been following this for past few days, probably belongs in chatbox(?), but here it is anyways. This has been kind of big news locally in India (political slant to it but not worth mentioning in this thread)

Fishermen's killing: Italian naval guards sent to jail
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I was going to throw "OS" into the cOSta debate and I thought naaah, it's a stretch. But as it appears again, in a form, here, it thought it worth mentioning. M OSleG - Which kinda reminded me of mOSley, the famous british fascist, who's first name was...OSwald.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

brianv wrote:I was going to throw "OS" into the cOSta debate and I thought naaah, it's a stretch. But as it appears again, in a form, here, it thought it worth mentioning. M OSleG - Which kinda reminded me of mOSley, the famous british fascist, who's first name was...OSwald.

OS - oculus sinister

Latin abrev. meaning 'left eye'.

Actually translation from latin meaning 'lesser' 'inauspicious' or 'sinister' eye.

A left eye

Another left eye (on top of wonky pyramid on bank note in circulation world wide)

nonhocapito

I thought the previous idea was that "OS" stood for "OZ". Maybe the meanings converge. In any case, if it helps, "Gelso" means "mulberry" in italian. I don't know what the "M" stands for.

Mickey: yeah I tried to follow that story too, off and on, but I got to it a bit late so I would need a recap that I cannot find anywhere. The whole incident isn't very clear to me. :)
But you're perfectly right, it could fit in this topic at least because once again it features italians and italian ships on an international scenario. Very bizarre.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

nonho

This video from the day this incident occurred captures the gist of it. Sorry this is CNN-IBN, an affiliate of CNN in India, so everything is basically mainstream. Just to give an idea of what was being fed to public.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHFMXcKCTU

Basically sometime in mid February, an Italian naval ship which had armed guards, confused supposed Indian fishermen for pirates off of the coast of Kerala(southern most state in India), and subsequently shot them to death. This was followed by several tug of war between the Indian and Italian diplomats and powers-that-be leading to the ship being forced to dock in Kerala and the guards arrested. They are now in prison (supposedly getting special Italian food :lol: ) and face trial.

The timing of all this is highly suspicious. State elections in few states in India were due end of the month and there is a sweeping anti-Congress sentiment across the board because it is led by the Italian widow (Sonia Gandhi) of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. This incident just riled anti-Italian sentiments even more and the results reflected this as traditional powerhouse Congress lost embarrassingly everywhere.

Personally I feel the theme of my post is not consistent with the outstanding Concordia reasearch in this thread. Please feel free to move it as you please.

Some pictures

Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

This thread interests me ... media seems to have lost interest ... and I am told today that 25 persons have been found dead in the CC wreck and that 24 dead bodies have been identified (9 Germans, 6 French, 5 Italians, 2 from Peru, 1 Hungarian and 1 Spanish), i.e. one person found is not yet identified ... two months after the incident!!!! Seven other persons have been reported missing after the incident but have not been found ... dead or alive ... and we don't know who they are. All according what I am told. You wonder who the seven, still missing are ... crew or passengers? Why does not media look for them? :rolleyes:

According the ship owner, Micky A, the ship was insured and the leading underwriter (i.e. insurer) has decided that the ship is a constructive total loss, CTL, which means, CTL, ... what? Micky thinks he will be paid €415 million minus €30 million (deductible) ... and that that's it. Hm, Micky thinks it is normal that a ship sails 1 meter from shore at 16 knots and rips open the hull 1 meter below waterline ... and sinks! And that insurance pays for THAT? Well, Micky may not be too intelligent ... he just inherited the lot 1992 and for that you need IQ 0. It was not difficult!

What about the wreck? Well, Mickey (or his Co) has maybe (??) been paid and is not concerned. Missing people? Sorry, Micky A is no longer involved.
But what about the wreck? What to do with it? To whom does it belong ... if any? :angry:
Life is complicated. :blink:
Can anybody now occupy the wreck and start dismantling it? :rolleyes:
No, no. The wreck belongs to someone, e.g. the insurer (and its leading underwriter, whoever it is?) and it has to decide what to do.
:unsure:
It can simply abandon the wreck and Italy has to clean up the place! BUT, watch out ... there may be seven dead people there.
And, personal belongings still aboard the half sunk wreck of the 4 200 survivors still belong to them! :mellow:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

UN-BELL-IEVABLE... :lol: :D :P

The Concordia saga ain't over yet, folks. WE HAVE A NEW MYSTERY - and the plot thickens... :rolleyes:
Costa Concordia’s bell ‘missing’
March 15, 2012
The ship’s bell of the Costa Concordia, which ran aground off Italy two months ago, is reported to have gone missing. An investigation has been launched into the disappearance, the Italian news agency Ansa reports.
http://www.euronewsweek.com/2012/03/15/ ... l-missing/
Short video on Repubblica online: http://video.repubblica.it/dossier/nauf ... ref=HREV-3
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

There are at least three investigations why Costa Concordia partly sank outside Isola del Giglio on January 14:

1. The criminal court at Tuscan city Grosetto has appointed four experts that on March 9 started its investigation why the liner ran into a reef and capsized off the Tuscan island of Giglio, to help the criminal court in deciding its verdict (whether Captain S and others are responsible for manslaughter, etc). The experts are military and civilian from La Spezia, Livorno (Leghorn) and Trieste. Lawyers representing victims and their families have said that the report by the four experts is due to be presented on July 21.

2. Then there is the Italian Marine Casualty Investigation Central Board, MCICB, investigation that started latest March 13. MCICB is located at Viale dell'Arte, 16, 00144 Roma and can be reached on Tel: +39 06 45489209 and Fax: +39 06 96519919 or email: [email protected] . The MCICB report can take at least one year to produce. It shall only find out what happened in order to prevent similar incidents in the future and shall not consider personal responsibilities, etc.

3. Finally, there is the investigation of leading Hull & Machinery underwriter RSA (insurance company) in relation to the casualty. It is also conducting a full investigation into the circumstances of the casualty (contact and capsize) and has appointed experts in all relevant disciplines to assist with its investigation and the public is assured that all aspects of the casualty are being investigated. Underwriters consider that they now have in place all the necessary expertise in the relevant disciplines for the purpose of the proper investigation of the casualty. Underwriters are of course only interested if they must pay for the losses incurred at the incidents. Maybe underwriters are not liable to pay anything? :rolleyes:

So there are plenty of experts of all kind investigating the incidents so media should have no difficulties to find out what they think and report about it. They may also find out who stole the CC brass bell underwater! :lol:

Maybe the shipowner is also doing its own investigation what happened but it will probably never be pusblished :puke: .
nonhocapito

And the absurd "reminders" go on, along the merry italian coasts.
It is like the perilous journey of Odysseus across the Mediterranean and between Scylla and Caribdyis...

'HC Rubinia' stranded at Ganzirri, near Messina.
http://www.corriere.it/cronache/12_marz ... 0746.shtml

From http://www.corriere.it/gallery/cronache ... 1f.shtml#2

How can this happen? Concordia; Sharden; Gelso; Rubinia: how could any of these accidents happen in such a short span of time?!