The invention of AIDS

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
reichstag fireman

Re: The invention of AIDS

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

I don't often read the bible. In truth I'd forgotten I even owned one :( It's a nice one too, a zippy one, all the way from the US of A :) It's been in the bedside drawer unread since 2010.

Anyway, I just unzipped it, and marvelled at the number of bookmarks popped into it, each with a little note scribbled on it. Hmm.. One note reads "pharmacopeia is the Greek word for Sorcery (Deut.18:9)".

Must have meant something to me at the time! ;)
pharmakos: a poisoner, sorcerer, magician
Original Word: φάρμακος, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: pharmakos
Phonetic Spelling: (far-mak-os')
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

MrSinclair wrote:I lived in San Francisco when the "AIDS Epidemic" began. People were dying as I knew about a dozen personally whose deaths were attributed to AIDS. I knew second hand of more deaths and saw many tragically sick people wasting away, mostly in the Castro District. Something was taking a toll on gay people there. I also knew straight people who used needles and died, again lumped in as AIDS. Most of the people I knew who died used Amyl Nitrates and led extremely promiscuous lives which coincides with Duesbergs theories. He certainly seems closer to the truth than Dr. Gallo and ACT-UP both of which have profited mightily from the "AIDS Epidemic".
My best friend lost his father in the early 90s. His gay father wasted away to nothing, and my friend had to watch the shriveling occur. Horrendous thing for a child of any age to live through.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

I was wondering whether this forum would broaden out into scams of modern science. Here is a nice summary of the House of Numbers Documentary I've watched many times. http://www.loving-it-raw.com/hiv-aids-facts.html. I've published some information about the Bangui criteria below, but recommend that people read the whole thing, (or preferably watch the film). HIV/AIDS is another tool in the sick culture of death being forced upon the peoples of the earth.

HIV Aids Facts: The Bangui Criteria
In 1985 the first AIDS meeting in Africa was held in the city of Bangui located in Central African Republic. The few people that had experience with AIDS in Africa were there. According to Peter Piot, (MD, PhD. Executive Director UNAIDS 1995-2008) one of the main problems they discussed was how to effectively diagnose HIV/AIDS patients in the absence of advanced medical equipment and laboratory support (i.e. any objective testing).

This conference resulted in the Bangui criteria, which stipulated how doctors could diagnose AIDS in such conditions. They needed a simple way in which a medical practitioner could look at a patient's symptoms and say that it is highly likely that this person has AIDS.
The criteria for an HIV AIDS diagnosis included major weight loss, prolonged fever, persistent cough and chronic diarrhoea. Each symptom was given a numerical value according to its perceived importance. The patient could be diagnosed with AIDS if they scored twelve points or more. So for instance weight loss counted 4 points, diarrhoea and fever counted 3 points each and neurological signs counted 2 points.

If you had these four symptoms or signs you would be diagnosed with AIDS! There are about 13 different symptoms making it quite easy to make up a combination in order to get the twelve points necessary for an AIDS diagnosis, and thus be able to pass the buck into AIDS territory. Thus, they could now diagnose AIDS all over the place. Any person in an African hospital could be potentially diagnosed with AIDS without any conclusive testing at all, and diagnose they did.

“Whole nations have been led to believe that in some instances they have got large percentages of their population infected and doomed because of this supposedly sexually transmitted virus, it is such a tragedy.” Neville Hodgkinson (Medical and Science correspondent, The Sunday Times, London 1985-94).

So if you have lost weight or are coughing,people will say you have the disease. With symptoms as simple as weight loss and chronic diarrhoea, who in developing countries (which are infamous for cholera, malnutrition, tuberculosis and malaria etc) can say that they have never had AIDS symptoms? Tuberculosis patients in particular are easy to misdiagnose as AIDS victims. The symptoms are similar to those stated in the Bangui criteria as being indicative of AIDS.

“In the era before AIDS we could admit we do not know the diagnosis and could hypothesise, but nowadays what doctors do is, well if we don’t know what it is then it must be AIDS.” Christian Fiala, (M.D, PhD) “Patients had the conditions that now define AIDS long before the advent of AIDS.” L.H.Maboza. (M.D. MEDUNSA, South Africa).

The Bangui criteria is still in use in many third world countries today
resolution

Here's a follow-up documentary to House of Numbers available called 'The Emporer's New Virus' if anyone's interested. Free to view from the creator.

Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Just to chime in, I live in the L.A. area and there is only one person that I have known who has admitted to be HIV positive. Strangely, I always thought him to be a bit selfish since we both worked in computer repair at that moment and in digging through those pesky machines, we would tend to get a bit bloody from time to time. Of course, slowly and surely as things moved along, the definition of the way that the transfer could happen to possibly get AIDS was further refined. And for some reason, I always thought of this guy as someone trying to set up the company for an easy payout via some sort of inappropriate sacking. But, it's just my experience... I've not much more to add.

Edit: Scratch that last statement... one more to add. 'Philadelphia', 'Apollo 13', 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close' all share the same actor. Hmm... perhaps we should save that for the Hollywood Snakery thread at a later date.

Edit 6/1/2013
Interesting ties regarding the media, politics, AIDS charity and one of its first discrimination cases in this post: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... s#p2384773
Last edited by Libero on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Yes, Tom Hanks became the poster boy for AIDS in "Philadelphia" and Hollywood gave him an Oscar for it too.
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Tom Hanks pushes all of the fakery. Moon walking in "Forrest Gump", "Apollo 13" and the Apollo missions, "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" for 9/11, "Charlie Wilson's War" dealing with Afghanistan, He narrated "Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D", "From the Earth to the Moon", "Philadelphia" in regards to Aids, and there are probably more that drop propaganda than I have listed above.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Is it just me or do others find the idea of a celebrity AIDS Gala to be a repulsive concept? That's even without knowing Courtney Love was there...

"NEW YORK — Elton John Remembers Ryan White At His AIDS Gala

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/1 ... 69608.html

$2 million raised. I'm sure it all went to actually help sick people... :puke:
I knew a fundraiser for CARE who told me of all the drunken junkets they were constantly going on, first class, spare no expense. He told me they partied long and hard on the donations and had contempt for most of the contributors. I'm quite sure this is more of the same. Salaries, perks and parties but very little actually achieved.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

fast67vellen2o wrote:Tom Hanks pushes all of the fakery. Moon walking in "Forrest Gump", "Apollo 13" and the Apollo missions, "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" for 9/11, "Charlie Wilson's War" dealing with Afghanistan, He narrated "Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D", "From the Earth to the Moon", "Philadelphia" in regards to Aids, and there are probably more that drop propaganda than I have listed above.
Yes, and The Simpsons movie, which had Tom Hanks asking to be "treated kindly" in person - an almost-joke that fell flat and made it seem like something else was going on for Tom Hanks than voicing a cartoon depiction of himself. That movie featured quite a bit of strange and eerie politics.

He also was in Castaway, about a man who becomes extremely thankful to return to civilization (America) after facing starvation and death on an island, lending to the general fears Americans already have of leaving America - not to mention the spectacular plane crash in the beginning to remind a wide audience of 9/11.
resolution

The link is a good technical summary of the problems with the research that was used to 'prove' the existence of a new virus (now known as HIV), as a follow-up the 'the emporers new virus.' Quite simply the foundation research describing HIV cannot prove the existence of HIV because of poor study design and a failure to purify viral particles. It describes an epic fail of the peer-review system to say the least...

http://www.theperthgroup.com/OTHER/ENVCommentary.pdf
lux

Unread post by lux »

Another big picture for Tom Hanks was Saving Private Ryan and he was a producer on the related Band of Brothers series, both about Operation Overlord (D-Day, etc) of WWII, a subject on my back burner for research as I get a whiff of a certain something whenever I read about it or watch Hollywood's versions of it.
resolution

reichstag fireman wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:I'm sorry for your loss, MrSinclair. It is no longer a laughing matter when hoaxes disgrace true suffering.

I have heard that, quite tragically, [AZT] is a highly addictive substance whose symptoms of withdrawal include similar symptoms to what is called "AIDS" so that once someone is put on the medication it is hard to determine they don't have something truly awful. But this was told to me through hearsay and so I'm not sure how much weight it has.
AZT was originally marketed as a chemotherapy drug back in the 1960s. It is a reverse transcriptase inhibator. The problem is that reverse transcriptase as an enzyme is found not only in viruses, but is also widely used by Eukaryotic cells as part of their normal functioning, including DNA repair. You can imagine the consequences of such a drug are deadly in the long term, as is the case with most chemotherapy drugs.

Could we please avoid allowing this thread to be being turned into a discussion about unimportant celebrities. Here we have a scam that is not only defrauding taxpayers of billions of dollars each year, but is also in perpetuating the myth of HIV directly killing many thousands of people each year through the use of toxic and often black-box drugs as a direct consequence. You don't need to be an expert to understand the science, you just have to understand the logic of the arguments against the HIV theory of AIDS.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Good point! Sorry.
sentientlinergy
Banned

Unread post by sentientlinergy »

The AIDS myth deconstructed by Gary Null

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfUYtXxps-Y
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

sentientlinergy wrote:The AIDS myth deconstructed by Gary Null

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfUYtXxps-Y
I know some people in Zimbabwe and went there for my friend's wedding in 2001. Got into a conversation with a white South African who lived there about Aids. She told me "They're dying and the deaths are being recorded as malaria deaths but it's obvious what they are really dying of." A couple of years later and pregnant with twins she got malaria lost both babies and died. Which leads me to conclude she was very wrong about her claimed Aids cover up. Very sad on all counts.

Another friend was tested HIV positive in Tokyo and nearly starved herself to death she was so distraught. Once we got her home she was retested and was fine. This was in the early 90s. I've always thought the whole Aids thing stinks. For years I thought it was some kind of germ warfare made in a lab. Watching this film I see I was right about it being made in a lab, just not in the way I originally thought.

Thanks for posting this.