'Boat People Tragedy' - Lampedusa Oct3, 2013

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 'Boat People Tragedy' - Lampedusa Oct3, 2013

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:
dblitz wrote:
reptilian moment:
We don't do reptilian nonsense here! Please keep this shit for the 12 year olds video comments on youtube.
Sorry Brian, but as you know, I have also been wondering in the past about some videos featuring these crazy glitches (totally inexplicable "pixel-explosions" of faces - and the face areas of the videoframe ONLY). I have no explanation for it - and it remains a mystery to me. So I think it's a good thing to point them out as they occur.
simonshack
Administrator

The mayor of LAMPEDUSA, Giusy Nicolini, is DENIED ENTRY into the Immigration Centre !

http://video.repubblica.it/dossier/lamp ... 925/140461

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9mNhEZemtY

What's going on here? The mayor of Lampedusa island (as well as the press, apparently - duh) are denied entry into the "CIE" Immigration Centre - on the grounds that it is "overcrowded"... In the above short video, we see her angrily protesting with the Interior Ministry about this absurdity.

:mellow:
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Simonshack wrote:

"This asinine obsession with the number 11 is really quite tiresome - and I have still not wrapped my head around its actual purpose. Thoughts welcome."

Ciao Simon,

the number 11 has a lot of symbolic meaning, especially for the freemasonic freaks who are trying to rule the world. A search on Google will give you the full spectrum of possibilities, but I have extrapolated some of the most interesting interpretations.

The number 11 is thought of as a “master” number in numerology because it is a double digit of the same number, and the first one to boot. When this occurs – the vibrational frequency of the prime number doubles in power.

The 11 also carries a vibrational frequency of balance. It represents male and female equality. It contains both sun energy and moon energy simultaneously, yet holding them both in perspective separateness, indicating perfect balance. For example:

Balance emotion, thought and spirit
Balance of masculine and feminine aspects
Balance of work and play

When we add 1+1 (eleven reduced) we get number two – which is also a balance number that deals with Duality. And freemasons are obsessed with the concept of duality (male-female, light-dark, good-evil, etc.), symbolized by the black and white stones that make up the checkered flooring of the Temple of Solomon.

And speaking about the Temple of Solomon, the number 11 resembles, in its visual form, the two column of the temple in question, Jachin and Boaz.

And of course, the Twin Towers where a sort of gigantic 11...

For all these reasons (and probably others too), 11 is a sort of signature they use for manipulated events.

Hope this helps.

And thank you all, guys, for another enlightening thread. This "tragedy" was definitely fishy from the get go...
simonshack
Administrator

jumpy64 wrote:
And thank you all, guys, for another enlightening thread. This "tragedy" was definitely fishy from the get go...
Thanks, dear Jumpy for your eleven thoughts <_<

We should soon get together for a dinner and chat again (Jumpy is a new Italian friend that I was fortunate to get to know this year).
Jumpy, would you give me a hand on this La Repubblica comment section? I feel rather lonely over there - as you may imagine!...

http://video.repubblica.it/dossier/lamp ... ef=vd-auto
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

dblitz wrote:

reptilian moment:

We don't do reptilian nonsense here! Please keep this shit for the 12 year olds video comments on youtube.
I'm sorry too brianv, I only realized that the term might not go down well after I had left the house and by the time I got back you had posted, so it was too late. I just used that word because I think it's funny, and most people here will get the joke, and I needed a laugh. Next time I will use a different term.

Simon, is the fact that the glitch only affects the face due to the nature of the video compression, in that it only updates the data for areas of the frame that change from frame to frame, so any glitch that might show up will not affect pixels that are not being 'updated?' Or do we still get these effects even when backgrounds or other people are moving around? It is a mystery I would love to solve but I have not looked at it closely or at length.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:
dblitz wrote:
reptilian moment:
Sorry Brian, but as you know, I have also been wondering in the past about some videos featuring these crazy glitches (totally inexplicable "pixel-explosions" of faces - and the face areas of the videoframe ONLY). I have no explanation for it - and it remains a mystery to me. So I think it's a good thing to point them out as they occur.
I don't think it's helpful to attribute some "Icke-ian" nonsense to them, here especially. A more mundane explanation like the "hat's off glitch", is more the cluesforum approach...ie a rendering error.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

simonshack wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:
Thanks, dear Jumpy for your eleven thoughts <_<

We should soon get together for a dinner and chat again (Jumpy is a new Italian friend that I was fortunate to get to know this year).
Jumpy, would you give me a hand on this La Repubblica comment section? I feel rather lonely over there - as you may imagine!...

http://video.repubblica.it/dossier/lamp ... ef=vd-auto
Sorry for replying late, Simon, but I had to go out. And thanks for the invitation. I'll call you next week, when I'll be home again.

As for the video, I had seen the other you commented in a previous post, with the same ladies, and not this one. Again, they're lying through their teeth... I bet they can't even swim, let alone saving others and managing a fishing boat with 47 (4+7=11, of course) more desperate people on board...

While speaking, the blond lady keeps touching her face (sign of lying) and lookin up on the left (sign of inventing things, and not really remembering them). And she insists that the shipwrecked people were from Syria and Tunisia, and not from Eritrea, where the "true" victims are said to come from.

I think the agenda here is getting funds for Lampedusa and for Italy in general from the European Union. And, of course, fear mongering, which is always good for them.

I can't think of anything else right now, but it would be interesting to see if anybody has other ideas concerning the motive of this scam.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I wonder what is a hidden agenda behind this psyop . I suspect that globalist goal of keeping poor 3rd World countries in the state of complete hopelessness and thus fueling mass migration into more ( yet ) prosperous countries works pretty well . We can expect even more impoverished people to leave their homelands in search of better existence . This suits Northern oligarchies pretty well because it puts pressure on the local labor force and blunts their resistance when more and more gains of the last decades in favour of the working class are annihilated .

Austerity affected Southern European populations get increasingly antagonized by declining living standards and see immigrants , especially the dark skinned ones as competition . Their numbers will swell in coming future , this is clearly a plan for so called "internal devaluation" especially in Europe's periphery . By accident , Spain , Italy or Greece are the states most affected by mass immigration from Africa , due to geographical vincinity. This is a classic divide and conquer scenario.

The trick is to keep the citizens in idle before it is too late and nothing really can be done to stop this dynamic . Poor countries will be exploited and their people desperated and on the verge of hunger. Stories like this one are designed to initiate sympathetic feelings toward these poor new comers and silence the legitimate voices questioning current policies on immigration.

IMHO this was a main rationale behind Breivik idiocy in Norway . Anyone questioning multi culti vision of Norway will be branded "Breivik "

TPTB most probably have the legistlation ready which only will speed up this unprecedented demographical shift .

Later , when the shit hits the fun , dumbed down general public in eg.. France will have its scapegoat ready to blame for everything .
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

I agree with Bostonterrierowner's keen observations, but I think these more general motives, all valid, are on the background of a more specific, local one concerning Italy.

I'm saying this because, being Italian, I've seen that all the people interviewed about this, politicians and fake witnesses alike, insist on making appeals to Europe not to leave us (meaning people from Lampedusa and Italians in general) alone in facing these kind of "tragedies". So I think they want funds, and of course help in controlling the Italian coasts, which should be mainly for military reasons. Spreading military control anywhere is always good for "them", and especially in a geographically strategic place like the coasts of southern Italy, a doorway to Europe in the Mediterranean Sea.
Last edited by jumpy64 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:I wonder what is a hidden agenda behind this psyop . I suspect that globalist goal of keeping poor 3rd World countries in the state of complete hopelessness and thus fueling mass migration into more ( yet ) prosperous countries works pretty well . We can expect even more impoverished people to leave their homelands in search of better existence . This suits Northern oligarchies pretty well because it puts pressure on the local labor force and blunts their resitance when more and more gains of the last decades in favour of the working class are annihilated .

Austerity affected Southern European populations get increasingly antagonized by declining living standards and see immigrants , especially the dark skinned ones as competition . Their numbers will swell in coming future , this is clearly a plan for so called "internal devaluation" especially in Europe's periphery . By accident , Spain , Italy or Greece are the states most affected by mass immigration from Africa , due to geographical vincinity. This is a classic divide and conquer scenario.

The trick is to keep the citizens in idle before it is too late and nothing really can be done to stop this dynamic . Poor countries will be exploited and their people desperated and on the verge of hunger. Stories like this one are designed to initiate sympathetic feelings toward these poor new comers and silence the legitimate voices questioning current ploicies on immigration.

IMHO this was a main rationale behind Breivik idiocy in Norway . Anyone questioning multi culti vision of Norway will be branded "Breivik "

TPTB most probably have the legistlation ready which only will speed up this unprecedented demographical shift .

Later , when the shit hits the fun , dumbed down gneral public in eg.. France will have its scapegoat ready to blame for everything .
I had similar thoughts about the Nigerian psyop last week. Ireland is currently awash with Nigerians, I was going to say that we could expect another flood of immigrants here on the grounds of "religious intolerence", which has been the reason up to now for most of their being here. Thanks Al Kebab for flooding Ireland with not just cheap labour and the threat to existing workers, but the looniest christianists on the planet! :ph34r:
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

111 coffins.

Coffin #92.

9 + 2 = 11. 92 is 19 from the total of 111.

Teddy bear in blue and white striped shirt.

Do they tailor these things in response to what is posted here? They must monitor the forum. Who else is noticing?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... olicy.html
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

dblitz wrote:111 coffins.

Coffin #92.

9 + 2 = 11. 92 is 19 from the total of 111.

Teddy bear in blue and white striped shirt.

Do they tailor these things in response to what is posted here? They must monitor the forum. Who else is noticing?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... olicy.html
I am confused. Black and white coffins have now replaced the bodybags. There are flowers on the black coffins and a teddybear with blue/white T-shirt on the white coffin. Why is that? Where do the flowers/teddybear come from? Who makes this up? It is not serious!
And what will happen to the coffins? Funerals? At Lampedusa? Shall Italy fly in relatives from Eritera/EU to attend. OK, the Eritreans are maybe Christians ... but who knows? And are Eritreans buried in coffins? White and black?
I have a feeling the coffins are there to attract the US public. It loves coffins.
simonshack
Administrator

More elevens - it just never ends, folks...

This afternoon, La Repubblica's main headline was:

"Another 74 bodies retrieved from sunken ship"

Tonight, we have this:

What's next? Any bets on "92"? <_<

Also worth a watch -(to realize how amateurish this psyop is): the second video down on this BBC page. Hilarious clip of "a lone Eritrean survivor getting saved"...and telling his rescuers in good English that they were "in all 480 or 500" - and suggesting that they should go search for them. "My God Hallelujah!"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24418779
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

The childrens' coffins are white signifying purity and innocence to the western mind. (Cue violins plucking our heart-strings) They are also obviously not a one-size-fits-all generic coffin: they seem made-to-order. Where did all the coffins come from? Are there coffin supermarkets nearby? I'm sure that when my father died, a coffin had to be made to order. Also, like Heiwa says, what about body bags? If we assume that these bodies are to be repatriated, wouldn't body bags and a refrigerated unit make more sense? If you're going to mass transport coffins, wouldn't you want a more easily stackable design?
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Eritrean news has footage from on-board the boat, so they say.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yTF6L9Sins

There is some serious wobbling in this clip, especially around 2:10.

I've seen this before in backdrops, assuming it was a green-screen, but how does it come about when it's the whole scene?

http://www.eritrea-chat.com/video-captu ... t-tragedy/