Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda

Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Unread postby warriorhun on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:48 pm

brianv wrote:So the "king" of Jordan is an Actor? Does he have an Equity Card?

I am more than certain that all the clowns with "crowns" are actors .

It's funny, when "Paris" was happening, I was thinking about the clown-heir to the toiletseat of England, that Charlie fool. Can't wait for that one.


Dear brianv and all,

I just had a brainwave, which was lurking in my mind for some time already, ever since I have learned that President Reagan was a real actor before his presidentcy, but your comment triggered it to come to the fore of my mind:

What if all of those people we know as our politicians and leaders are, in fact, actors?

That democracy is a sham? That the elections we are allowed to take part in every 4 years is an illusion maintained for us, its catering to the the illusion that we are really participating in politics and decision-making, and the wish of the majority is considered and carried out by the leadership of our countries, therefore there is no need for us to rebel or demand any change? Think on it: are our representatives elected from our midst? Is it fuck: our representatives are elected from lists set up and provided by fuck nows who... And if the real leadership is hiding behind the curtain and want to remain anonymous, why not just put actors on the stage, playing politicias? Obama, Merkel, any other politician can simply be an actor, paid to pose as our leaders...

What do you think? Is it too far-fetched, or does it sound as worth considering?
warriorhun
Member
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread postby brianv on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:01 pm

warriorhun wrote:
brianv wrote:So the "king" of Jordan is an Actor? Does he have an Equity Card?

I am more than certain that all the clowns with "crowns" are actors .

It's funny, when "Paris" was happening, I was thinking about the clown-heir to the toiletseat of England, that Charlie fool. Can't wait for that one.


Dear brianv and all,

I just had a brainwave, which was lurking in my mind for some time already, ever since I have learned that President Reagan was a real actor before his presidentcy, but your comment triggered it to come to the fore of my mind:

What if all of those people we know as our politicians and leaders are, in fact, actors?

That democracy is a sham? That the elections we are allowed to take part in every 4 years is an illusion maintained for us, its catering to the the illusion that we are really participating in politics and decision-making, and the wish of the majority is considered and carried out by the leadership of our countries, therefore there is no need for us to rebel or demand any change? Think on it: are our representatives elected from our midst? Is it fuck: our representatives are elected from lists set up and provided by fuck nows who... And if the real leadership is hiding behind the curtain and want to remain anonymous, why not just put actors on the stage, playing politicias? Obama, Merkel, any other politician can simply be an actor, paid to pose as our leaders...

What do you think? Is it too far-fetched, or does it sound as worth considering?


Ka-ching! Did I hear a penny drop?

I have been considering that exact question for several years now, and in my opinion that is exactly what is taking place. I thought I'd made myself quite clear on that! That thing you call "Democracy" is a shell company for the Banking Dynasties.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread postby warriorhun on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:28 pm

brianv wrote:
warriorhun wrote:
brianv wrote:So the "king" of Jordan is an Actor? Does he have an Equity Card?

I am more than certain that all the clowns with "crowns" are actors .

It's funny, when "Paris" was happening, I was thinking about the clown-heir to the toiletseat of England, that Charlie fool. Can't wait for that one.


Dear brianv and all,

I just had a brainwave, which was lurking in my mind for some time already, ever since I have learned that President Reagan was a real actor before his presidentcy, but your comment triggered it to come to the fore of my mind:

What if all of those people we know as our politicians and leaders are, in fact, actors?

That democracy is a sham? That the elections we are allowed to take part in every 4 years is an illusion maintained for us, its catering to the the illusion that we are really participating in politics and decision-making, and the wish of the majority is considered and carried out by the leadership of our countries, therefore there is no need for us to rebel or demand any change? Think on it: are our representatives elected from our midst? Is it fuck: our representatives are elected from lists set up and provided by fuck nows who... And if the real leadership is hiding behind the curtain and want to remain anonymous, why not just put actors on the stage, playing politicias? Obama, Merkel, any other politician can simply be an actor, paid to pose as our leaders...

What do you think? Is it too far-fetched, or does it sound as worth considering?


Ka-ching! Did I hear a penny drop?

I have been considering that exact question for several years now, and in my opinion that is exactly what is taking place. I thought I'd made myself quite clear on that! That thing you call "Democracy" is a shell company for the Banking Dynasties.


Right brianv,

That makes the two of us clever boys :) , so we have figured it out, so now we know.

So now what? Where does that leave us, where does it take us? What do we do, then?

(BTW sorry for being off-topic for a bit...)

We know the score, but we have exactly 0 influence over it. Or do we have?

My personal solution is:
not watching TV nor following any MSM, not voting for political parties nor joining political parties, and basically not giving a fuck in general. :) I try concentrating only on my own personal life, and those of my loved ones around me, and on those people that I come personally into contact with. About the rest, I am generally of the principle to think about them exactly as much as they are thinking about me... ;) The only "rebellious" thing I do is, that whenever I am not in any official capacity - meaning whenever I am not in my workplace and working - I am expressing my real opinion, totally disregarding Political Correctness and all the other generally accepted Cultural Marxist ideologies, be them Feminism, Anti-Racism, Diversity, Gender-ideology, Filo-Semitism, etc..., refusing the compulsory self-censorship that is expected of us during these dark days of the history of European culture.

What's yours?
warriorhun
Member
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread postby brianv on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:03 pm

warriorhun wrote:What's yours?


Pretty much the same, but I don't even use terms like those you just mentioned. Ad Block Installed. Politician Block Installed, MSM Block Installed, Religion Block installed. Authority Block Installed. Belief systems suspended eradicated, and one or two other things.

You must have read that great Hungarian writer William Shakespeare <_<

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages. At first, the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms etc,etc.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread postby Maat on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:25 am

brianv wrote:
warriorhun wrote:What's yours?

Pretty much the same, but I don't even use terms like those you just mentioned. Ad Block Installed. Politician Block Installed, MSM Block Installed, Religion Block installed. Authority Block Installed. Belief systems suspended eradicated, and one or two other things.

You must have read that great Hungarian writer William Shakespeare <_<

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages. At first, the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms etc,etc.

Very well put, Brian. :)

I avoid and resist all ideologies and appended terminologies that are constantly hijacked, misused and always connected with divisive memes of some kind. Identifying with any group/faction, party or brand automatically labels, categorizes and limits one’s credibility — thereby, ironically, defeating any assumption of enlightening anyone else. Nosce te ipsum. Trying to convince others of anything is not our or anyone’s job (contrary to propagandized dogma of every stripe) — those who live and exemplify what they actually know earn respect.

So, to me, being an authentically independent thinker means refusing to accept or be associated with any culturally pigeon-holed group, tribe, movement or belief system; which inevitably distract and detract from expositions of reality that only balanced, objective minds can clearly see: a world dominated by liars (both deliberate and self-deluded) and their believers.

Whether good, bad or indifferent, all participants in this world’s “stage” we call human society are people — men & women — free to choose how they play their roles in/from whatever place, culture, creed and ethnicity they were born.

This forum for meta-thinking researchers encourages others by simply being here; examining and dissecting what we thought we knew and demonstrating what we see — for the “Remnant” to find, as Albert J Nock would say.

No group, system or ideology has the monopoly on “truth” in this world; never has and never will — only self-aware individuals who can rise above all externally imprinted/imposed influences will be able to see it.
Maat
Member
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am

Re: The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread postby brianv on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Identifying with any group/faction, party or brand automatically labels, categorizes and limits one’s credibility...


Bravo.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:54 pm

I have been close enough to local political races to see and witness for myself that it's a real thing. I have serious doubts about anything "above" the local. I think this might be how it works.

People — real people amongst us — get a minor position of power that is gridlocked in the system, and they realize the only way of doing anything significant is one of two things:

1. Having tons of people appear to care (doesn't seem to matter if it's real or not) to wave at their opponents.
~or~
2. Lucrative connections to people with "real" people power, especially through fake friendship greased by money, drugs, sex, etc.

In other words, at something like 90% of the "top" of the power pyramid, these two factors are the only thing that can get anything done unless the "runner" is some kind of political genius, which is probably not likely. And even if it is, they are only able to focus and champion one or two things before time is up.

The bottom 10% or base of this power pyramid is comprised of the real people who are initiating themselves into the gangster-infested waters of "real" power. Patiently complaining to these partially hapless politicians really does get jobs done as long as the 90% "above" are overlooking it, don't give a shit or it can be exploited to help them in some way.

I have always wondered about a very simple experiment you could run as a sort of "probe of truth" into how politics happens. It would go something like this:

1. Run a local campaign on an earnest premise that the only thing you want to see achieved is holding an office where nothing is off the record. Nothing. Your stated and effective goal would be to help people figure out how the fuck anything is happening within the office and give people an inside look at power, stopping whenever an impossible wall is reached, even if it's the very start. No creating jobs, no saving babies, no rescuing the involuntarily homeless, nothing. Let it all go to hell. Promise to just run the show exactly as it had previously been run by the previous politician. The only thing attempted would be a transparent experience constantly vlogged about, mentioning every bribe, every insinuation, every crazy letter from a citizen, every sadly earnest letter, every threat and snub and cocktail party, etc.

2. Then, get elected, and do it. See how many people avoid you and how many things become impossible because you are documenting everything. Do it anyway. Document that too.

3. When the very few truth-curious politicians actually come up to you to honor you for trying something so transparent and obviously good for the electors, spell out to them precisely your every reason, your every politically incorrect thought about every decision, explain how you actually sort through the madness and document this too. When they tell you how tempting it is to just take both advice and "advice" from fellow politicians, tell them that's going in the blog/record as well and you will be there for them. Document that and publish it on the fly. See how many people this catches on with or how long it takes you to get character assassinated. Document that process too, including who you think it might be that is responsible, regardless of lack of proof.

Besides this seemingly 'simple' campaign (of under half a decade at best?) being overwhelmingly difficult because of time constraints to handle issues flying at you rather than writing or video-blogging about them, I think it would cause the existing political game to retreat in fright from that particular office, like a giant cockroach getting a giant foot of truth waved at it.

Not saying this could happen or it wouldn't quickly become usurped by a fake reality TV show before it happens, but I've often wondered.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Unread postby smj on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:11 pm

The acting troupe we call the Kennedy clan have direct analogues in the Nehru-Gandhi clan and those zany Bhuttos.

It seems the patriarch of the Bhutto clan was a Berkeley man and the "father of the Pakistani nuclear program". The narrative claims he was hung by his own people.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulfikar_Ali_Bhutto
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCC7hAsIQrE

We are told that Benazir got shot in the head in public, just like Jack.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFfjUurzS1k


The rise of the Nehru-Gandhi clan is absurd. It involves characters like Annie Besant and her adopted "messiah", Jiddu Krishnamurti.

(Reuters) - The Nehru-Gandhi family political dynasty has no other equivalent in the world, combining the birthright of royalty with the tragic glamour of the Kennedy clan. A member of the family has been in charge of India for more than two-thirds of the period since independence from Britain in 1947.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/ ... EU20110927




full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rX_t_jmZkQ

http://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/ ... 3-T-1.aspx
http://www.britishpathe.com/video/mrs-k ... eets-nehru


Annie Besant had a leading role in the denouement of the Indian home rule movement narrative:
http://madrasmusings.com/annie-besants- ... ution.html
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Besant
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti


Here's my favorite Bhutto playing her role at the Kennedy school...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yBitmfhqm3A
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatima_Bhutto



***
ADMIN NOTICE (simon). Yes, dear smj - it is me embedding your youtube links and embellishing your excellent posts with a few pictures, for eye-candy's sake (I'm a sucker for eye-candy...) Hope you don't mind !
:)
smj
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Unread postby Rudy Algera on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:57 am

For hoi.polloi
Typo alert. '...constantly vlogged about...' vlogged = flogged ?


*****
ADMIN NOTICE (simon) > meaning of vlog / vlogging : http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/vlog-video-blog
Rudy Algera
Member
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:23 am

Cool discussion in the start of this thread, actually. It's not what I feared it would become, which is echoes of plain annoyance without any insights. Loving the research and view points on our political system(s) the more I ponder them.

Here is something Blue Moon posted at Fakeologist's reblog of the topic. (I hope he forgives a little re-formatting to fit the type editing we expect on the forum ... )

I think the actors come from a few different backgrounds:

The Bush/Kennedy types come from well entrenched families who have served their masters at the highest levels over a long period of time and the family name earns public and historic recognition for their service even if they don’t wield actual power while in the White House. They continue what the family has always done which is to protect the interests of their masters, though with a very public face. These actors may be loved or loathed by the people but they never care what the people think. They want their family name carved in stone.

Then, there are types like Reagan and Obama who are simply actors. They spell the families who have clout so that the charade of this democracy gets a fresh boost from these “outsiders”. They have no power of any kind and simply read their lines. They ward off the suspicion that there are in fact elite families who actually run things. They are groomed for many years to ascend to the throne but are then shackled to it.

Then, there are gangsters like LBJ, Nixon, Clinton ... They know how to broker deals in the back room while lying through their teeth at the podium. They come from the legal class, have communication skills, have been compromised at a very early stage of their careers and “get” how things work. They are alternately salesmen and muscle. These are the high functioning psychopaths periodically needed to shake things up, because forcing change on the public is the way to control them. Nobody gets rooted in traditions for too long. They might resist if they do.

Coming up through the ranks at the local levels, I think business cartels have talent scouts on the lookout for promising prospects. I think the key to finding these newbies is if they have ever taken a binding oath and held to it — whether military, legal or fraternal. Taking orders without question is probably the fundamental talent these future politician/actors need to display before any money gets invested in their initial campaigns. Swearing an oath within a pecking order system is one way to tell if the rookie has the right personality to obey without question.

As for the stray populist, he may occasionally have his day in the sun, but he fades soon enough. He’s good for business, though, as a temperature gauge of the public’s wrath and his message and methods are copied and modified and a new actor poses as a simulacrum of that popular rage, but it gets absorbed into ineffective groups of like-minded armchair revolutionaries and fizzles.

Bottom line: Politics is as big a waste of time as religion. Those systems are propelled by faith alone. And no, I don’t have a third alternative; I’m a Nothingist when it comes to herding the people.


Well written. Thanks Blue Moon, and hope you don't mind if I borrowed your words since they are so topical.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Unread postby bostonterrierowner on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Actually nobody hides anything. "Science" of politology uses terms like "political scene" and its "actors" to describe what goes on. IMHO actors only get the full picture of things after years of climbing the ladder. For sure it is different with clans eg. Kennedys where the rules of the game are revealed sooner.

P.S.

Shakespeare is also a bunk and the brain behind the plays was Francis Bacon. "To shake a spear" is actually an idiom.

p.s. (2)

Some of them begin early. Remember Kaczynski bros? One of them taken out of the script using "the plane crash" psyop in 2010.

Image

source: google , movie: "o dwóch takich co ukradli księżyc/about the 2 that stole the moon"
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Unread postby smj on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Some of them start early but never quite get the hang of it; like Fatima here...


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXEagVNxkzg
smj
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Unread postby smj on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Image

Jack famously got into a little hot water in Oceania; fortunately for the narrative, he was saved by a pair of brave natives...

Image
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... t_109.html

and a heroic tale it was...
The next day, as Kumana and Gasa prepared to canoe 38 miles (61 kilometers) to the PT base to alert authorities of the crew's survival, Kennedy searched in vain for paper on which to write his SOS. "I told Eroni to climb a coconut tree," Gasa said. "I said to Kennedy ... 'You can write a message inside this husk of coconut.' ... He looked at me and said, 'Jesus Christ, Biuku, how did you think of this?' He came over and took my head with both hands, twisting it slowly and studying it."

On the coconut, Kennedy etched a message—"NAURO ISL/NATIVE KNOWS POSIT/HE CAN PILOT/11 ALIVE/NEED SMALL BOAT/KENNEDY"—and the two scouts began their overnight canoe trip. Gasa remembers thinking, "If I am caught, I'll scratch out my message and wait for my death."



But, alas, sometimes the natives aren't so friendly we are told. Michael Rockefeller, an heir to the Standard OIl fortune, was last seen alive strapped to two oil-cans swimming towards the New Guinea coast...

Image
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/W ... 13/?page=2

The narrative now presumes that the Guvnah's boy was eaten by angry negroes and that his spirit lives on at the Metropolitan Museum of Art...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L9fQzKjkzg
http://www.metmuseum.org/metmedia/video ... ler-morgan
smj
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Unread postby brianv on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:17 pm

brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Major leaders are pretty much all actors?

Unread postby Flabbergasted on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Whether Adolph was an actor or not, the "rehearsal pictures" I have seen don´t stand up to scrutiny:

Image

Image

Image
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... areer.html
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Next

Return to Worldwide media deceptions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest