ABU NIDAL vs BIN LADIN

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda

Unread postby nonhocapito on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:00 pm

I read here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... Laden.html

that the "new" Bin Ladin is this Anwar al Awlaki guy (I didn't know we needed a new Bin Ladin)

Image

"a clear and present danger" ~Philip Johnston

As far as I can tell the available pictures of him are just like 2 or 3 shots that look totally fake and morphed in the known fashion. Funny because they say this guy is "public" ("Anwar" means "brighter", maybe that's the reason) whereas Osama was secretive.

I didn't have the guts to watch his videos, I'm worried for my disgust and boredom... :D
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Unread postby brianv on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:19 pm

One square lens and one oval! Shoulda went to specsavers. FFS!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Unread postby nonhocapito on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Another picture.

Image

Look at the funny effect of one thick lens that supposedly make his face smaller, but leave the eyebrow untouched. On the previous picture, the same lens didn't look thick at all. Maybe his eyesight got worse from studying too much the holy scriptures...

and the last one I found on google

Image

same cap and background as the first pic but all the rest, including the glasses and the skin color and the beard, somewhat different....

must. watch. videos :(
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Unread postby simonshack on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:51 pm

*

Image
(Bin Ladin the Old)

******************************************************************

Roll up, roll up ! For ...
THE BRAND NEW BIN LADIN !


Image "ANWAR AWLAKI"

Yeah, sure: If "Anwar Awlaki" is a muslim jihadist - I'm a Tibetan monk. :lol:

What a joke it all is. Look no further for the creators of the "New Bin Ladin": It is now all too transparent who are the folks entertaining the myth of "Al-Qaeda" and the "muslim terror threat". Here's a jolly little trio whose job is just that:

Image
JARRET BRACHMAN - "is an internationally recognized counterterrorism specialist, author and public lecturer. Brachman is currently working on his new book, titled "THE NEXT BIN LADIN". His work is regularly featured across international media outlets including, NPR, CNN, the AP, the Washington Post and the New York Times."

http://jarretbrachman.net/


Image
EVAN KOHLMANN - an American terrorism consultant who has worked for the FBI and other governmental organizations. He is a contributor to the Counterterrorism Blog, a senior (?wot? he's only slightly older than Hoi Polloi, FFS!) investigator with NEFA, and a terrorism analyst for NBC News.

http://www.globalterroralert.com/about.html


NEFA: "Nine Eleven Finding Answers Foundation"
The Foundation researches, analyzes, and disseminates information pertaining to past and current terrorist activities, shares certain findings with law enforcement agencies and the intelligence community, and works with other research organizations to educate the public on the threat of terrorism. It also funds extensive field research, and obtains relevant original documents (translated when necessary) and videos. Media such as UPI, ABC, and Fox News have, in turn, used the documents, video, and translations provided by NEFA
http://www.nefafoundation.org/




Image
RITA KATZ - Executive Director of the SITE Intelligence Group

https://www.siteintelgroup.com/_layouts ... tnav=About SITE&startchar=a&endchar=f


SITE intelligence group
The Institute tracks global terrorist networks, and intercepts and distributes secret messages, videos, and advance warnings :D of suicide bombings from terrorist groups' communications networks.




AN ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH FROM CNN:
"CLERIC INSPIRES FROM ABROAD"
http://jarretbrachman.net/?page_id=34"
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6687
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Unread postby fred on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Hmmm. I guess the easiest way to be the world's foremost authority on a shadowy terrorist organization is to start your own, join it, and then write about yourself.

It sure beats having to infiltrate a group the old-fashioned way, and hey, who really wants to get beheaded by dangerous terrorists anyway?

It's hard to believe the government actually pays them for this silliness. Rita Katz is not just a nice Jewish lady, she also sold a counter-terrorist novel under the name of "anonymous" and claims to infiltrate Al Qaida on a regular basis in order to get copies of Bin Laden's upcoming videos before anyone else does. Golly gee. Amazing!

And who is this Evan Kohlmann clown?

Look Mom, when I slick back my hair and put on a big beard, I look just like a terrorist!



"Terrorism Expert Evan Kohlmann" vs "Homegrown Terrorist Aabid Khan"
ImageImage

[URL=http://counterterrorismblog.org/2008/09/nefa_foundation_report_anatomy.php]http://counterterrorismblog.org/2008/09/ne...ort_anatomy.php[ I/URL]

Should have called it Kohlmann on Kohlmann, or Rita Katz's funniest homemade terrorist videos.


http://www.nefafoundation.org/reports.html#khanreport
September 2008
Anatomy of a Modern Homegrown Terror Cell: Aabid Khan et al.
The NEFA Foundation has published a new report by NEFA Senior Investigator Evan Kohlmann titled "Anatomy of a Modern Homegrown Terror Cell." The report focuses on the recent criminal trial of Aabid Hussain Khan at the Blackfriars Crown Court in London, as told through the actual evidence seized by U.K. authorities and the detailed testimony of Khan himself. According to Karen Jones, the reviewing lawyer in the case from the U.K. Crown Prosecution Service, "The evidence showed Khan was a committed and active supporter of Al-Qaida ideology? He preyed on vulnerable young people and turned them into recruits to his cause, using internet chat to lure them in then incite them to fight. He arranged their Pakistan for terrorism training, and talked about a 'worldwide battle.'"

---
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/ ... r-speaks/q
June 26, 2003 8:45 A.M.
The Terrorist Hunter Speaks
An amazing story of an Iraqi Jew at the heart of dismantling terrorism.


This spring, Harpercollins released Terrorist Hunter: The Extraordinary Story of a Woman Who Went Undercover to Infiltrate the Radical Islamic Groups Operating in America. The author was “Anonymous” -- the reason for her shielded identity obvious from the subtitle. Just prior to the book’s release, 60 Minutes did a segment on the book, with “Anonymous,” going into some alleged terror fronts the author had found in the U.S., among other things. In a subsequent lawsuit filed by some of those accused groups, Anonymous was revealed as Rita Katz, director of the Site Institute, an international terrorist-investigation and information group. (Katz has written for NRO, here and here and here.) Katz, born an Iraqi Jew, recently talked to NRO about her book, the lawsuit, the war on terror, Iraq, and her terrifying job, among other things.
fred
Banned
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Unread postby godzilla on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:42 pm

This website claims that Anwar al Awlaki used to hang out with two of the '9/11 hijackers'.

http://frontpagemag.com/2010/01/22/cair ... hood-idol/


And here is a poster that ties him in with characters who were cast in more current media psyops shows.

Image

http://www.americansagainsthate.org/articles.php
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
godzilla
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Unread postby simonshack on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:11 pm

godzilla 4 Sep 18 2010, 10:42 PM wrote:
http://www.americansagainsthate.org/articles.php


"Americans against hate"?

(led by one Joe Kaufman)
Image

Well, it's kind of easy sometimes to tell a man from a sod:

TV INTERVIEW:
http://thelastcrusade.org/tag/joe-kaufman/


Here's the guy's website:
http://www.americansagainsthate.org/about.php

"For far too long the free world has sat back and ignored the violent hatred that was growing within undemocratic (and even certain democratic) nations. We therefore unequivocally support our government's -- and any other willing government's -- war on terrorism".
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6687
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Unread postby Dcopymope on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 am

simonshack 4 Sep 19 2010, 12:11 AM wrote:
godzilla 4 Sep 18 2010, 10:42 PM wrote:
http://www.americansagainsthate.org/articles.php


"Americans against hate"?

(led by one Joe Kaufman)
Image

Well, it's kind of easy sometimes to tell a man from a sod:

TV INTERVIEW:
http://thelastcrusade.org/tag/joe-kaufman/


Here's the guy's website:
http://www.americansagainsthate.org/about.php

"For far too long the free world has sat back and ignored the violent hatred that was growing within undemocratic (and even certain democratic) nations. We therefore unequivocally support our government's -- and any other willing government's -- war on terrorism".




I translate "Americans against hate" to really mean "Americans against anti-globalists" i.e. Americans against the countries that want to stay sovereign and be left alone. So we Americans have to have a global war on terror on those countries who don't want to be run "in a feudalistic fashion" by an emerging globalized system and re-educate these "haters" of globalization, since a terrorist is anybody against globalization according to the perps. From my view, anybody you see on TV is controlled, so the fact that he's on TV tells me all I need to know. He talks as if no-one has a right to hate. I hate coconut, it leaves a horrid taste in my mouth, am I going to get bombed by a UAV drone in their fight against terror as a result?

The quote below from his website should be confirmation to everyone here that this guy is a tool of the perps:
In September of 2003, Joe was invited by Florida Speaker of the House Johnnie Byrd to give expert testimony in front of law enforcement and government representatives at a forum on terrorism and homeland security held in Punta Gorda, Florida.
Dcopymope
Banned
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am

Unread postby simonshack on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 am

I make it much simpler, Dcopymope:

Anyone who says "I support the government's war on terrorism" ( as Joe Kaufman does) is either a nerd or a perp. There is NO war on terrorism, it is just an ongoing hoax. Your next-door neighbor may still fear "Al-Qaeda", because his TV-set tells him so. If he persists believing this crap, I guess you'll just have to smart-bomb his living room's TV couch - for the good of his family.


Disclaimer: Now listen, you internet policemen. Don't you dare use my above words to stick a 'terrorist' label onto this forum. If you can't grasp humor and irony, please use your energies to make your partners happy when (and if) you return home at night.
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6687
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Unread postby Maat on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:48 am

I think it's funny how Anwar al-Awlaki rhymes with malarkey :P

Do they have a penchant for Arabic "terrorist" names with Zs & Ws?

Abu Mosab al-Zarkawi

Ayman al-Zawahiri
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
Maat
Member
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am

Unread postby Maat on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:38 am

simonshack 4 Sep 18 2010, 01:51 PM wrote:AN ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH FROM CNN:
"CLERIC INSPIRES FROM ABROAD"
http://jarretbrachman.net/?page_id=34


Simon,

Did you notice the fakery in that CNN clip too? They've never shown a long shot of Awlaki speaking in front of any real audience, anywhere (despite lying that it was filmed at a mosque, because it's all malarkey of course.
It's always a close up - cut to mosque scene - cut back to close up <_<
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
Maat
Member
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am

Unread postby nonhocapito on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Well I watched a couple of videos with this Anwar Al-Awlaki guy... it does seem to be human... I mean to really exist and not be a sim, even not to be a caricaturization of a person but a real one (but you judge, this video is as good as any: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_63HO6C9KTg ).

That could mean

1) the media are just getting ready to set him up and make him what they want to make him (a terrorist instead than a religious leader) or

2) he's an agent starting his long or short path from legitimate cleric to terrorist in order to fuck some more with the muslim people and, by proxy, with the western world...

Naturally

3), he is a sim

is not ruled out, my eye is not trained enough to come to a conclusion about this (despite his very very thick glasses), although the fact that he leaves so many audio messages more than he leaves videos, could mean that he is a fake identity, a subcomandante that agencies use when they need to shift opinions...
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: ABU NIDAL vs BIN LADIN

Unread postby pdgalles on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:11 pm

:( :rolleyes:

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17226400


Image

Abu Nidal members jailed in France over 1988 attack

A French court has sentenced three former members of a radical Palestinian group to 30 years in jail over a deadly attack on a Greek cruise liner [on July 11, 1988].

Adnan Sojod, Samir Khaidir and Abdul Hamid Amoud were convicted in absentia by the court in Paris.

Nine people were killed after gunmen on board the City of Poros opened fire as the liner was approaching Athens.

The prosecutors said the three men belonged to the group led by Abu Nidal, which was active in the 1970-80s.

Their whereabouts are unknown, and the prosecutors admit they may even be dead.
pdgalles
Member
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Re:

Unread postby ukrberserker on Wed May 30, 2012 7:11 am

Maat wrote:
"NIDALADINIDALADINIDALADINIDALADINIDALADINIDALADINIDALADINIDALADIN..."


This looks more like Synchronicity than mere coincidence in that it does suggest an unconscious psychological factor connecting the perps' choices of assets, fall-guys et al ? Abu Nidal = Mossad asset; Bin Ladin = CIA asset. Not to mention Major Nidal Malik Hasan, the Fort Hood shooting patsy.

Some other interesting 'coincidences': Al Nida ("the Call" in Persian) is a Division of the Republican Guard
? Aladin translates as 'religion' in Arabic, and Nidal means 'struggle/strife/warfare.'

Regarding Barry Dunham-Soetoro [aka Barack Hussein Obama] it has been noted on bumper stickers that the only difference between Osama & Obama is a little bs. However, I experienced the neurological imprinting that results from verbal repetition a few months ago when I tried to say Osama bin Laden but it came out as Obama sin Laden!

It has also been suggested that Obama could well be the ultimate 'sleeper agent' (as the Soviets were so well known for/accused of during the Cold War), especially given the mysterious background of his allegedly Communist grandparents. And, considering the apparently long-term planning of the nefarious Ruling Elite's agenda, it is quite possible that Barry O was “chosen” for training many years ago.

It does seem very peculiar to have all adults in one’s immediate family circle [including "mentor"] supposedly die within a 26 year period:

His purported father, by auto-crash (3rd one!) Nov 24, 1982, aged 46
Stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, by “liver ailment”, March 2, 1987, aged 48
[Mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, July 26, 1987, aged 81]
Grandfather, Stanley Dunham, in 1992, aged 79
Mother, Ann Dunham, cancer, Nov 7, 1995, aged 52
Maternal grandmother, Madelyn, Nov 2nd, 2008 aged 86

No one left to reveal anything relevant or inconvenient about him now, that’s for sure. <_<

You should check out rense.com where they give the true history of Bari Malik Shabazz, otherwise known as Barack Obama. He is the bastard son of Malcolm X, who took the surname Shabazz after visiting Mecca. All the researcher's facts fit. Imagine what kind of riots there would be in the States if everyone knew Malcolm X's son was running the country.
ukrberserker
Banned
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Re:

Unread postby brianv on Wed May 30, 2012 11:26 am

ukrberserker wrote:
Maat wrote:
"NIDALADINIDALADINIDALADINIDALADINIDALADINIDALADINIDALADINIDALADIN..."


This looks more like Synchronicity than mere coincidence in that it does suggest an unconscious psychological factor connecting the perps' choices of assets, fall-guys et al ? Abu Nidal = Mossad asset; Bin Ladin = CIA asset. Not to mention Major Nidal Malik Hasan, the Fort Hood shooting patsy.

Some other interesting 'coincidences': Al Nida ("the Call" in Persian) is a Division of the Republican Guard
? Aladin translates as 'religion' in Arabic, and Nidal means 'struggle/strife/warfare.'

Regarding Barry Dunham-Soetoro [aka Barack Hussein Obama] it has been noted on bumper stickers that the only difference between Osama & Obama is a little bs. However, I experienced the neurological imprinting that results from verbal repetition a few months ago when I tried to say Osama bin Laden but it came out as Obama sin Laden!

It has also been suggested that Obama could well be the ultimate 'sleeper agent' (as the Soviets were so well known for/accused of during the Cold War), especially given the mysterious background of his allegedly Communist grandparents. And, considering the apparently long-term planning of the nefarious Ruling Elite's agenda, it is quite possible that Barry O was “chosen” for training many years ago.

It does seem very peculiar to have all adults in one’s immediate family circle [including "mentor"] supposedly die within a 26 year period:

His purported father, by auto-crash (3rd one!) Nov 24, 1982, aged 46
Stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, by “liver ailment”, March 2, 1987, aged 48
[Mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, July 26, 1987, aged 81]
Grandfather, Stanley Dunham, in 1992, aged 79
Mother, Ann Dunham, cancer, Nov 7, 1995, aged 52
Maternal grandmother, Madelyn, Nov 2nd, 2008 aged 86

No one left to reveal anything relevant or inconvenient about him now, that’s for sure. <_<

You should check out rense.com where they give the true history of Bari Malik Shabazz, otherwise known as Barack Obama. He is the bastard son of Malcolm X, who took the surname Shabazz after visiting Mecca. All the researcher's facts fit. Imagine what kind of riots there would be in the States if everyone knew Malcolm X's son was running the country.


Weren't the "Bastard Laws" repealed two centuries ago? Because your parents don't get a licence from a paedophile, or get "married" in a zombie flesh-eating ritual, you are a "bastard". Must be an American. My two cents? Fuck Obama and all the rest of them! Children are children, pieces of paper aside!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Worldwide media deceptions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests