ABU NIDAL vs BIN LADIN

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda

Re: Re:

Unread postby Maat on Wed May 30, 2012 11:50 am

ukrberserker wrote:You should check out rense.com where they give the true history of Bari Malik Shabazz, otherwise known as Barack Obama. He is the bastard son of Malcolm X, who took the surname Shabazz after visiting Mecca. All the researcher's facts fit. Imagine what kind of riots there would be in the States if everyone knew Malcolm X's son was running the country.

Ukrberserker,

Have you considered the most likely probability that all stories, both 'official' and every red herring/"candy for conspiracists", regarding the alleged origins, paternity, family, history, education etc. of the "Barack Obama" persona are equally fictitious? His creators have simply provided endless fodder to keep anyone attempting to find 'real' information chasing phantoms in a simulation.

"Photos" of his alleged past are clearly photoshopped, so I seriously doubt he is anything but an orphan they trained for the ultimately controllable acting role of POTUS with a totally fabricated "family" and back story ;)
Maat
Member
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am

Re: Re:

Unread postby brianv on Wed May 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Maat wrote:
ukrberserker wrote:You should check out rense.com where they give the true history of Bari Malik Shabazz, otherwise known as Barack Obama. He is the bastard son of Malcolm X, who took the surname Shabazz after visiting Mecca. All the researcher's facts fit. Imagine what kind of riots there would be in the States if everyone knew Malcolm X's son was running the country.

Ukrberserker,

Have you considered the most likely probability that all stories, both 'official' and every red herring/"candy for conspiricists", regarding the alleged origins, paternity, family, history, education etc. of the "Barack Obama" persona are equally fictitious? His creators have simply provided endless fodder to keep anyone attempting to find 'real' information chasing phantoms in a simulation.

"Photos" of his alleged past are clearly photoshopped, so I seriously doubt he is anything but an orphan they trained for the ultimately controllable acting role of POTUS with a totally fabricated "family" and back story ;)


The same folks who gave us your "Bastard Laws" would never have a REAL "negroid" acting as POTUS would they? Only the semblance of one! "Oh look aren't we wonderful and erudite, we have a black-man acting in an office". PR.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Re:

Unread postby Maat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:29 pm

brianv wrote:The same folks who gave us your "Bastard Laws" would never have a REAL "negroid" acting as POTUS would they? Only the semblance of one! "Oh look aren't we wonderful and erudite, we have a black-man acting in an office". PR.

Image


P.S.
brianv wrote:Weren't the "Bastard Laws" repealed two centuries ago?...

Apparently not so long ago...Per Wiki:
In the United States, in the early 1970s, a series of Supreme Court decisions abolished most common-law disabilities imposed upon bastardy (illegitimate-child status), as violations of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.[2]
Maat
Member
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am

Re: Re:

Unread postby brianv on Wed May 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Maat wrote:
brianv wrote:The same folks who gave us your "Bastard Laws" would never have a REAL "negroid" acting as POTUS would they? Only the semblance of one! "Oh look aren't we wonderful and erudite, we have a black-man acting in an office". PR.

Image


P.S.
brianv wrote:Weren't the "Bastard Laws" repealed two centuries ago?...

Apparently not so long ago...Per Wiki:
In the United States, in the early 1970s, a series of Supreme Court decisions abolished most common-law disabilities imposed upon bastardy (illegitimate-child status), as violations of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.[2]


Jeez! Must have been thinking of Slavery! :unsure:
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Unread postby icarusinbound on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:13 pm

.

Forgotten Parallels: the so-called 'Black September' terrorist event of 1970, and WTC 9/11

Anyone that's old enough to have personally watched the televised spectacular of the Apollo mission should have at least some recollection of the reported events associated with the commencement of the supposedly self-named Black September Palestinian terrorist organisation.

I've always puzzled over why it was, even on 9/11/2001 itself, and also in the immediately-following years, that so little apparent MSM back-referencing was ever made to it. Unless I missed it at the time, and subsequently so (please, tell me I'm wrong if I am, but cite examples).

Here is one such rare linkage commentary:
https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/david-raab/terror-in-black-september/

Terror in Black September

KIRKUS REVIEW

A hostage recalls his three-week ordeal in the Jordanian desert as Western diplomacy struggled with a new kind of terrorism.

In the wake of the cataclysmic attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, many have forgotten the grim drama that took place three decades earlier, when Palestinian guerillas hijacked three commercial airliners on a single September day in 1970. Raab, now a healthcare executive, was then a 17-year-old returning from a summer in Israel, heading home to New Jersey aboard a TWA 707 jet that had departed Frankfurt for New York. Raab relates in detail how his plane, later joined by two other hijacked airliners from different points of origin, was taken over and landed at dusk in the Jordanian desert. The guerillas emptied one plane and blew it up, threatening to do the same to the jets with kidnapped passengers aboard if their nations of origin did not cooperate and induce Israel to release a list of Palestinians detained for prior terrorist acts. This all happened against the background of an armed movement by Palestinians living in Jordan to overthrow the regime of King Hussein in the wake of his joining Egypt and Israel in a cease-fire and peace talks. The successful conclusion of negotiations for the release of all hostages from the hijacked airliners coincided with the Jordanian Army’s ultimate victory (with Israel’s sub rosa assistance) against the guerillas. But it was a grim three weeks for Raab and the nine other American men taken from their plane to a refugee compound in Amman, where they were held by a rogue element among the hijackers who thought their leaders’ negotiating stance was too conciliatory. The author cuts between the diplomatic maneuvers and the hostages sweating it out in captivity.

Retrospectively instructive on the Middle East, but emotionally flat as a personal narrative.

Pub Date: Sept. 1st, 2007
ISBN: 978-1-4039-8420-3
Page count: 288pp
Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
Review Posted Online: May 20th, 2010
Kirkus Reviews Issue: June 15th, 2007


I'm willing to concede that maybe in all the 9/11 tv footage there might be some reference to a 40th anniversary, or that it represented the second time in recorded history that the logistical  challenge of simultaneous multiple aircraft hijackings by Arab terrorists had occurred.

But it doesn't strike me as having been made as any kind of high-profile contextual comparison. Do you follow my point? It's like an unplayed card, an unshot bullet from the disinfo mythos gun, or appears that way to me. 

ps I too noticed the 'No News on Clues' day, as per Simons "If..." posting. I found it very unsettling, and ironically had it not been for a whole stack of unpleasant life events afflicting at about that time, I'd've posted the comments made above during that gap...
icarusinbound
Member
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:49 am

Unread postby simonshack on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:02 pm

icarusinbound wrote:I'm willing to concede that maybe in all the 9/11 tv footage there might be some reference to a 40th anniversary, or that it represented the second time in recorded history that the logistical  challenge of simultaneous multiple aircraft hijackings by Arab terrorists had occurred.

But it doesn't strike me as having been made as any kind of high-profile contextual comparison. Do you follow my point? It's like an unplayed card, an unshot bullet from the disinfo mythos gun, or appears that way to me. 

An interesting thought, Icarusinbound (but what do you mean by "40th" anniversary?)

And don't forget that the so-called "Black September" terror org was supposedly founded by ABU NIDAL (see first post of this thread).

Here are a couple of rare images to be found of the event you mention - "The Dawson's field hijackings":

Image
source: http://servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com/~g ... _nidal.htm

ImageImage
sources: http://israelpalestine-speedy.blogspot. ... chive.html **** http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6549057.stm

From the above-linked BBC article: "... the event is now widely seen as the start of an age of global terrorism that continues today."

And a priceless, BBC reader's comment: <_<
"I was at ten at the time i only remember 2 things about them years, this and the moon landing."
lee rennie, sutton coldfield, west midlands


"In the Dawson's Field hijackings (September 6, 1970) five jet aircraft bound for New York City were hijacked by members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. In the incident one hijacker was killed, and one injury was reported on El Al Flight 219."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawson%27s ... hijackings


********************
As the story goes, one of the hijackings was heroically thwarted. Here's a picture of the fiery, aspiring hijacker - Leila Khaled ... :lol: :rolleyes:

Image
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leila_Khaled

You can't blame 'them' for any lack of sense of humor!
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6695
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re:

Unread postby icarusinbound on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

simonshack wrote:An interesting thought, Icarusinbound (but what do you mean by "40th" anniversary?)



The Dawson's Field pictures are very interesting, I think that they're possibly the first stills I've seen of these for years.

At one time, the telecine-adapted footage of the live(?) aircraft detonations were on-show via television very frequently. In fact, I have the strong impression that (certainly in the UK) following the expansion of numbers of TV channels, these have been intriguingly-absent even from the television 'plastic docudrama' channels. Perhaps they're felt to be overly-revealing to modern viewers (well, to some... :rolleyes: )

I was thinking mainly of the 40th anniversary last year of the Munich Black September events (an example piece on this being http://hype.my/2012/07/the-true-story-of-black-september/). Again I was unaware of any overt linking/referencing being done by the media during 2012, to 'milk' the September=Terror meme: perhaps it was there, and I just missed it.

It's interesting to speculate as to what extent these earlier events were actually physical, or mainly photographic.
Image
http://hype.my/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Black-September.jpg

Also:

simonshack wrote:And a priceless, BBC reader's comment: <_<
"I was at ten at the time i only remember 2 things about them years, this and the moon landing."
lee rennie, sutton coldfield, west midlands

In the two almost-identical lower images, you'd almost not be surprised to see the LEM spinning upwards into a starless sky....

Own the ground, own the images, own the 'facts'.
icarusinbound
Member
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:49 am

Re: ABU NIDAL vs BIN LADIN

Unread postby bostonterrierowner on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Abu Nidal supposedly lived in Warsaw , Poland from 1980 till 1984 and ran a company named "SAS Foreign Trade and Investment Company " . Area of operations : arms trading . The firm was terminated in 1987 after American protests .

Brzezinski's fingers are all over Bin Laden and Abu Nidal :)

Communist countries were allegedly helping "Islamic terrorists" , it is another proof of the fakery of so called "cold war" and bogus Soviet-American rivalry .
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: ABU NIDAL vs BIN LADIN

Unread postby simonshack on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:21 pm

simonshack wrote:-Abu Nidal, together with Abu Daoud ( later involved in the 1972 Black September kidnapping and killing of 11 Israeli athletes at the Olympic Village in Munich) called for Arafat to be overthrown as an enemy of the Palestinian people.


Well, I'm just quoting myself here. Also. please know that the number of alleged terrorists was also supposedly 11 !

My new Italian friend (and Cluesforum member 'Jumpy64') just sent me this video about the 1972 Munich OLYMPICS hoax:

http://hoaxfinder.com/hoax_3.php

I'm glad to see that ever more people are waking up to this shit! Is Israel involved in this crap? Naah - it would just be too obvious! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6695
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Previous

Return to Worldwide media deceptions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest