The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
glg

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by glg »

kickstones wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:15 am
Flabbergasted wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:50 am The Covid tyranny may seem to be letting up in many places,
Let's hope it's not reasserted via the emergence of a new variant, monkeerona, because headlines such as this below have been gaining media traction as of late.....

Monkeypox outbreak: What we know so far

Cases of monkeypox are being investigated in several countries in Europe and North America.

Why are experts concerned?

The concern, expressed by virologist Marion Koopmans, is the fact that the cases of monkeypox have been detected in several different countries, given that monkeypox is ordinarily not very contagious. Koopmans, head of the Erasmus MC department of viroscience, tweeted Thursday that the outbreak is “starting to be worrisome.” She said that in the past that the occasional imported cases usually didn't keep spreading. “In this situation, new cases have been detected in different countries,” she said. “That is very unusual.”

Koopmans said it could be that monkeypox has become more transmissible and there’s “an urgent need” for more information.

This concern was echoed by Germany’s Lauterbach: “Only genetic studies will show … whether the infectious pathway has changed,” he told the press.

This information looks likely to come next week. Francesco Vaia, director of Italy’s National Institute for Infectious Diseases, the Lazzaro Spallanzani Institute, told a press briefing on Friday that their virology lab expects to isolate the virus next week. This will also allow tests on whether antibodies from smallpox vaccination can neutralize the virus, he said.

https://www.politico.eu/article/monkeyp ... k-disease/
Monkeypox Outbreak: What THEY know so far

Description from the following Video:
The Nuclear Threat and Munich Security Council conducted a simulation in March 2021 where they imagined a monkeypox outbreak May 15th 2022 and by December 2023 estimated 3.2B cases worldwide.

This reminds us no doubt of Event 201 but reminds me of the fact that Quarantine Isolation Camps are not limited to people labeled w/ COVID.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etERbGPEYLs

And here's the scenario they thought out for us in PDF form:
https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... _Final.pdf

I guess they primed us for this, be it the alt. media channels constantly pushing this Bioweapons nonsense, the Senate hearings on ¨Gain of Function¨. the Ukraine Biolabs and stuff like this::
https://www.wionews.com/world/russia-wa ... ist-480996

May all lead to the This:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_vaccination *

Which would make complete sense with the cross border Refugee Crisis and the general fragile state of world affairs the nutwork has engineered for us so quickly thus far.

* Edit: Meaning that this time if you refuse vaccination they can label you an accessory to terrorism as the pox originated as bioweapon.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Man is now devolving from clown to monkey...

Flabbergasted
Administrator

glg wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:40 pmAnd here's the scenario they thought out for us in PDF form:
https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... _Final.pdf
The NTI "tabletop exercise" and report were generously funded by the Open Philanthropy Project (OPP). Here is an activistfacts.com entry on this "dark money machine":

https://www.activistfacts.com/organizat ... y-project/
Flabbergasted
Administrator

How dumb can you be at 79 years of age?

The 79-year-old Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee praised Dr Fauci for his "nonviolent resistance" in his attempts to educate Americans on Covid-19.
https://www.asianewsday.com/legendary-u ... -portrait/
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Wow, proof that Social change movements are by design.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Lots of life saving treatment withheld so Pfizer could sell jab after jab after jab.
A brief summary of 'The COVID Lies' report by Dr Mike Yeadon PhD, former R&D and VP at Pfizer:
1. The infection fatality rate of SARS-CoV-2 is 0.1 - 0.3%, which is not significantly different from some seasonal influenza epidemics.
2. Based on the peer-reviewed articles, at least 30 to 50% of the population has prior cross-immunity.
3. SARS-CoV-2 does discriminate. The lethality of this virus, as is common with respiratory viruses, is 1000X less in young, healthy people than in elderly people with multiple comorbidities.
4. Asymptomatic transmission is the central conceptual deceit used to underscore almost every intrusion: masking, mass testing, lockdowns, border restrictions, school closures, even vaccine passports.
5. PCR test is the central operational deceit.
6. Neither cloth nor surgical masks prevent respiratory virus transmission.
7. Lockdown is epidemiologically irrelevant and never works. Only stay home if youre sick works.
8. Covid-19 is the most treatable respiratory viral illness ever. Safe and effective early treatments are available.
9. Based on the peer-reviewed articles, very few clinically reinfections of SARS-Cov-2 have ever been confirmed.
10. SARS-CoV-2 mutates slowly, and no variant is even close to escaping naturally-acquired immunity. However, there is the possibility that the so-called vaccines prevent the establishment of immune memory, leading to the repeated infections, which would be a form of acquired immune deficiency.
11. Safety is the top priority in a public health mass intervention, even more than effectiveness. It was NEVER appropriate to attempt to end the pandemic with a novel technology vaccine.
12. The four gene-based vaccines are toxic. The basic rules of selecting vaccine candidates are: 1) the agent has no inherent biological action (non-toxic); 2) the agent should be the genetically most stable part of the virus; 3) the agent should be most different from human proteins. Spike protein as the vaccine does not fit any of the above criteria.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Prescient wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:23 pmThe lethality of this virus...
Your post will most likely be criticized for repeating and reinforcing mainstream beliefs in viruses as transmissible exogenous pathogens. We know many things are intrinsically wrong and misleading in the modern virus paradigm, but since we don´t have a satisfactory explanation of "viral" phenomena (a viral theory of everything) at this point in history, Yeadon's observations may serve some purpose, provided you know what to do with them.

Reminds me: I heard Yeadon speak about European countries' protocols for sanitary emergencies before and after mid-March 2020. Guidelines were very simple and rational across the board. Suddenly, in synchrony, all governments threw away their old protocols and adopted the insane and unheard-of practices people now believe to be normal. Of course, masks, lockdowns, PCR swabs, alcohol and forced injections may not be unheard of if you have read the 2010 Rockefeller paper, but, according to Yeadon, such measures were nowhere to be found in sanitary emergency protocols prior to March 2020.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

I am appending this to Flabbergasted’s comment with which I heartily agree.

Prescient wrote:
Lots of life saving treatment withheld so Pfizer could sell jab after jab after jab.
The ‘lots of life-saving treatment’ assumes that ‘Covid’, or any other ‘disease’ is real in the first place. Frankly, I am sure that all the killed and maimed from the injection of toxic substances would agree if the ‘virus’ existed in the first place.

I would need to know exactly who this Dr Mike Yeadon PhD is and what he actually does day to day in his job. Merely attaching ‘Dr.’ before his name (or anyone else’s) means nothing. What is the difference between a doctor of medicine and a doctor of letters? Both merely have supposedly passed an examination to acquire the appellation.

We are then subjected to all the usual drivel that requires us to believe in the ‘germ/virus/etc.’ narratives as though they exist in real. This is done using the catch-word phrase ‘peer review’. The notion is that there is truth in numbers and therefore must be so. As the peers are from the same mould, we naturally get the same answers to questions without recourse to non-acceptance.

Dictionary defines:
Peer: a person of the same legal status: a jury of one's peers. a person who is equal to another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, and social status.

Just because a group of people all agree with something does not make it a ‘truth’ or otherwise. We must be vigilant in questioning everything.

We should not be impressed by titles of people, they are merely labels. As I have often written, labels are nouns (names of something) and whatever you say something is, it isn’t.

Frankly, people like Yeadon have nothing to say to me.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Flabbergasted wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:33 pm
Your post will most likely be criticized for repeating and reinforcing mainstream beliefs in viruses as transmissible exogenous pathogens. We know many things are intrinsically wrong and misleading in the modern virus paradigm, but since we don´t have a satisfactory explanation of "viral" phenomena (a viral theory of everything) at this point in history, Yeadon's observations may serve some purpose, provided you know what to do with them.

Reminds me: I heard Yeadon speak about European countries' protocols for sanitary emergencies before and after mid-March 2020. Guidelines were very simple and rational across the board. Suddenly, in synchrony, all governments threw away their old protocols and adopted the insane and unheard-of practices people now believe to be normal. Of course, masks, lockdowns, PCR swabs, alcohol and forced injections may not be unheard of if you have read the 2010 Rockefeller paper, but, according to Yeadon, such measures were nowhere to be found in sanitary emergency protocols prior to March 2020.
Yes I concur but because I post something does that mean I agree 100% with the post? It was for discussion.
sharpstuff wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:58 am I am appending this to Flabbergasted’s comment with which I heartily agree.

Prescient wrote:
The ‘lots of life-saving treatment’ assumes that ‘Covid’, or any other ‘disease’ is real in the first place. Frankly, I am sure that all the killed and maimed from the injection of toxic substances would agree if the ‘virus’ existed in the first place.

I would need to know exactly who this Dr Mike Yeadon PhD is and what he actually does day to day in his job. Merely attaching ‘Dr.’ before his name (or anyone else’s) means nothing. What is the difference between a doctor of medicine and a doctor of letters? Both merely have supposedly passed an examination to acquire the appellation.

We are then subjected to all the usual drivel that requires us to believe in the ‘germ/virus/etc.’ narratives as though they exist in real. This is done using the catch-word phrase ‘peer review’. The notion is that there is truth in numbers and therefore must be so. As the peers are from the same mould, we naturally get the same answers to questions without recourse to non-acceptance.

Dictionary defines:
Peer: a person of the same legal status: a jury of one's peers. a person who is equal to another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, and social status.

Just because a group of people all agree with something does not make it a ‘truth’ or otherwise. We must be vigilant in questioning everything.

We should not be impressed by titles of people, they are merely labels. As I have often written, labels are nouns (names of something) and whatever you say something is, it isn’t.

Frankly, people like Yeadon have nothing to say to me.
No problem sharpstuff, your mind is made up.

On another note I do respect Flabbergasted and yourself as excellent researchers. Have a nice weekend both.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... e#p2415503

Regular readers of CF may well remember (see above link) this character called Zion, who was included in the media 'Covid' narrative after apparently dying of a brain haemorrhage two weeks after he had AstraZeneca vaccine around a year ago.

Well, he acquired media prominence again yesterday (Summer solstice) along with his alleged partner Vikki Spit. ......

Aden-Jay Wood Digital Producer
Published Tuesday 21 June 2022 - 21:33 ( a few 3's and 6's including June = 6 month)

Mark Steyn has labelled the decision to recognize a man who died from a Covid-19 vaccine ‘a breakthrough”.

GB News exclusively revealed yesterday that Vikki Spit, a woman whose 48-year-old fiancé Lord Zion died two weeks after having the AstraZeneca jab, will become the first person in the UK to receive a Covid vaccine damage payment of £120,000.

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/mark-steyn-l ... ugh/322428

What are the odds of that?

Probably as likely as the first male to be vaccinated in the UK was called William Shakespeare from Warwickshire.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnV9LumDxZk

Lord Zion and 'real fake' tatoo

Sick indeed....

One eyed symbolism.

People will no doubt comment, ' I know of neighbors / workmates/ friends who have suffered disability at the hands of the vaccine, there's nothing fake about it', what's the point.

The point is, which has been noted in past media orientated scams, the perpetrators (Intel) often like to leave a signature, for example numerology items/ clothing (shoes) / visual (masonic) signals such as one eye representation, much like an artist or psychological killer, its their personal touch and for those who these signs have meaning.

Another example can be seen in another recent media story this time concerning a more well know popular music star Justin Beiber.

"Hailey Bieber had a blood clot in her brain. Justin Bieber now has Ramsay Hunt syndrome," read a June 11 Facebook post. " Both issues have been linked to (vaccines)."

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... is-caused/

Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Thanks Kickstones, great post. The Justin Bieber thing is weird. Would the Nutwork really force the clot shot on such a valuable asset (even if money means nothing to them, the influence of these pop stars surely does)?

I doubt it. I've watched his Instagram post several times. My take on it is, he is faking the facial paralysis and this whole story is a psychological operation to normalize vaccine injury. As if to say, "it's OK, a little bit of facial paralysis is normal - even Justin Bieber had it. Nothing to worry about and life goes on."

The apparent sudden death of so many athletes in their prime is a little more puzzling. Maybe these people are simply expendable to the Freemasonic psychos behind this scam?

In any case, the mendacious and disingenuous attempts by the media to rationalize what they are now calling SADS ("Sudden Adult Death Syndrome") are both hilarious and vexing at the same time. Most of the reports state that "doctors are baffled as to the cause", with everything from climate change to a "mysterious new chemical discovered in the Earth's atmosphere" being blamed.

Some news outlets even claim it is nothing new :blink:

The fact that not a single one of these risible "news" articles even mentions the experimental “vaccine” that was rolled out to two thirds of the world's population (according to their claims) only proves that both the media and medical professionals continue to be pawns of the system with less than zero credibility.

Edited post to tidy it up a bit.
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Biden: "There's going to be another pandemic."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsINja8p4Oc

When, Joe? In the next 500 years? By 2300? Oh, you mean during the remainder of your administration? :blink: That is a pretty accurate crystal ball you have there!

Anyone that listens to Biden, Gates, Schwab, etc. tell us repeatedly about "the next one" (usually while smirking) and still believes they have their best interests at heart is way past delusional. There is no possible way to predict a pandemic unless you are staging the whole thing for nefarious purposes!
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Flabbergasted wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:33 pm

Yeadon is a liar and a fraud, working to control the opposition, as detailed in these two papers.

https://bit.ly/3C4MOB5

https://bit.ly/3sn6kEU
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

Newsbender wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:16 amThe apparent sudden death of so many athletes in their prime is a little more puzzling. Maybe these people are simply expendable to the Freemasonic psychos behind this scam?
I wonder if the people who collect these statistics* have any material on the time before 2020? Are they even interested in such things at all? I think not. Maybe the results of such a ‘control-survey’ would not serve their purposes.

* and those who post videos on YouTube, one after another as they get new findings; their joy can be imagined by every single new one.

I don't know how, but perhaps it would be possible to find out what rates of life insurance professional sportsmen can take out; and since they certainly don’t bother themselves with conspiracy theories, their data/behaviour can really be considered reliable. I hope that’s no new thing to say that the lifestyle of prof sportsmen being in general extremely harmful – both to physical and mental health.

Suppose by some miracle it were to turn out (say, unexpectedly, some super-reliable statistic were to come to light) that this new killer vaccine was as harmless or as harmful (whichever you prefer) as any of the ones already in use; - well, how long would it take to us oppositional guys to digest the shock the appalling certainty would obviously cause?

But since such a statistic is beyond any possibility, even with the greatest preparation and the most impeccable intentions (we should know of statistics at least as much as Disraeli knew 150 years before), so this shock is perhaps not to be feared.
anonjedi2 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:31 amYeadon is a liar and a fraud, working to control the opposition, as detailed in these two papers.
https://bit.ly/3C4MOB5
https://bit.ly/3sn6kEU
I think everyone can agree with that; - I think also, however, that five or ten minutes of video is sufficient for such a statement - and there is no need to introduce another entity, namely Mr. Jordan, to say it for us or to confirm it for us. As for the latter, I think the forum has just been burdened with another task. Namely, that someone should speak out about his integrity…

The statement, on the other hand, may be a good first starting to begin to assess the many-layered network of ‘controlled opposition'. So far, almost every display of opposition here has been met with a firm show of respect, the Germans and David Icke in the beginning etc. - saying that every one of them ‘having good points’. 'Our lives are at stake, every word can matter' – isn’t that true?

Several members have posted about personal, 'first hand' experience concerning vaccination injury, well, I would like to note here that I have never heard of a single case, not even a remote reference by anyone. (Maybe someone is collecting experiences of this kind as well.) Haven’t even read about cases where the author, before publication, couldn’t have been warned about some crucial viewpoints (and not so crucial by the dozens) he might neglected, - to put it mildly.

Now, if 'they' could create a 'pandemic' worldwide, why couldn't they create a vaccine circus along with it - which, indeed, has always been part of it?
Flabbergasted wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:33 pm We know many things are intrinsically wrong and misleading in the modern virus paradigm, but since we don´t have a satisfactory explanation of "viral" phenomena (a viral theory of everything) at this point in history, Yeadon's observations may serve some purpose, provided you know what to do with them.
There seems to be implicit in this comment a very strong suggestion that there are people (scientists, of course) who are fully engaged in solving the (theoretical) problem (though working exclusively in practical, and/or public fields); or that things are in good train – in some miraculous way, because all these people we know of are working absolutely in the opposite direction – and time is on our side.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Pfizer and other criminal syndicates are pushing so-called universal or pan-variant moronavirus vaccines that will "work against all coronaviruses". Of course, frequent updates to this wondrous broth will be needed.
As for platforms, they're all over the place. The DIOSynVax candidate is an mRNA vaccine, with new optimized antigens. The SpFN is a ferritin nanoparticle decorated with multiple copies of the Spike protein), and GBP511 is another variety of nanoparticle carrying 60 copies of Spike RBDs from several different coronaviruses at once. GRT-R910 is another mRNA, but this one is self-amplifying, an approach that BioNTech and Pfizer considered but chose not to pursue for their own vaccine. And ImmunityBio is an adenovirus vector, using an altered form of Ad5 that should evade immune surveillance itself while carrying a mixture of genetic instructions for both Spike and Nucleocapsid proteins. The other vaccine candidates in development are similarly varied, and I'd say that's a good thing, because we're going to need as many different shots at this as we can manage.
Derek Lowe, https://www.science.org/content/blog-po ... s-possible
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41573-022-00074-6