The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

"Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial"

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

Contractors carrying out Pfizer vaccine trials have a record of lax oversight. For example:

- Participants were placed in hallways after injection and were not monitored by clinical staff
- Patients who experienced adverse events were not followed up in timely manner
- Protocol deviations were not reported
- Vaccines were not stored at proper temperatures
- Laboratory specimens were mislabelled
- Staff were targeted for reporting problems

This is said to raise questions about data integrity and regulatory oversight. Some say the FDA will have to revise their half-hearted approval.

There is really no surprise here. Big Pharma are simply manipulating and scamming as they have been since forever. I don´t expect this most recent "whistle-blowing" to make any significant difference. Even if it does produce a cursory ripple, it's too little, too late.

By the way, an interesting account of how Big Pharma "steer research" may be found in this 2013 award-winning book: "Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime"

Addition: In Brazil, the Supreme Court and the local governor-tyrants have basically usurped the function of ANVISA (the Brazilian equivalent of the FDA) to approve drugs and treatments. The president of ANVISA recently explained on video (in Portuguese) that the agency has been reduced to a "notarial service" for authenticating documents, without any analysis of merit. He clearly stated that disenfranchising ANVISA places the population at serious health risk -- something the usual "fact checkers" were very quick to fakefy.
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Flabbergasted wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:47 pm By the way, an interesting account of how Big Pharma "steer research" may be found in this 2013 award-winning book: "Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime"
I am reading the book now and as with most things that become 'mainstream' it confirms the narrative that viruses exist, just that the bad pharma together with money hungry politicians create many scandals the bad media does not really talk about. The book is made to make people angry and in a way it sheds some light on the issues but hides the truth.

The realization that has sunk in lately has made me slightly depressed, to be honest. A heavy feeling on my heart greets me when I wake up and only leaves for a while when I meditate. All the health problems we witness are a reaction to our toxic environment & unhealthy diet. Our controllers have known for decades that the vaccines only damage our bodies and they know their dietary advice makes people fat, sad and sick. And now they are forcing everyone to inject something experimental into their bloodstream, even children. I know history will record this as the big plague, Covid/Marburg or whatever they make up and the truth will just be known to a few. On the one hand I am happy I am not a gullible sheep but man, what a weird time to be aware & alive.
Nefilimp

Ah totally forgot this great news!

Pfizer says its Covid pill with HIV drug cuts the risk of hospitalization or death by 89%

Pfizer said Friday that its easy-to-administer Covid-19 pill, used in combination with a widely used HIV drug, cut the risk of hospitalization or death by 89% in high-risk adults who’ve been exposed to the virus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/05/pfizer- ... rcent.html

:blink:
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Nefilimp wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:11 pm The realization that has sunk in lately has made me slightly depressed, to be honest. A heavy feeling on my heart greets me when I wake up and only leaves for a while when I meditate. All the health problems we witness are a reaction to our toxic environment & unhealthy diet. Our controllers have known for decades that the vaccines only damage our bodies and they know their dietary advice makes people fat, sad and sick. And now they are forcing everyone to inject something experimental into their bloodstream, even children. I know history will record this as the big plague, Covid/Marburg or whatever they make up and the truth will just be known to a few. On the one hand I am happy I am not a gullible sheep but man, what a weird time to be aware & alive.
I hear you, Netfilimp and wake up to the same heavy feeling on my heart. Particularly when it comes to the children and when I see worrying propaganda such as this. This whole time I have been consoling myself with the hope that people will start to see through this obviously spun narrative, but it's just not happening. Where I live, no one has even been sick from this "virus" yet they are almost all jabbed up and ready to do the same to their children as soon as this becomes a thing in the schools here. No questions asked. It's like the cement has well and truly hardened around them all, and no matter how ridiculous the narrative gets, nothing seems to register because they are now allowed back in the shops, or the swimming pool, or whatever.

I don't even know how long I can keep my wife away from the jab, if not for me she would have had it long ago. And there's a battle coming when they mandate it in the schools as home schooling is illegal in Germany, so I won't even have the option of keeping my daughter at home.

Things are bad, no doubt about that. So bad, I've not even posted on this topic for awhile as it's all been so grim.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Newsbender wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:26 am I don't even know how long I can keep my wife away from the jab, if not for me she would have had it long ago. And there's a battle coming when they mandate it in the schools as home schooling is illegal in Germany, so I won't even have the option of keeping my daughter at home.

Things are bad, no doubt about that. So bad, I've not even posted on this topic for awhile as it's all been so grim.
Perhaps this information might convince them to stay away.

https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/c ... rse-events

https://notrickszone.com/2021/11/05/ger ... ince-june/
the above link has this link colorized and easy to miss. So just in-case here it is
https://report24.news/ab-13-jahren-lang ... -sportler/
Since I know who Drosten is this article was very interesting
https://report24.news/fliegt-alles-auf- ... usfaellig/

https://summit.news/2021/11/04/24-year- ... ring-game/

It's best to start with the info that is made available in the first link. There you have medical people sharing their symptoms post-clotshot. So reading this a person has an idea of what might happen to a person if they lose playing Russian Roulette with this stuff.

The next link is about analysis of the batches/lots of the clot-shots correlated to adverse reactions reported in VAERS data base in the US. He was looking at deaths.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244109
https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244120
Newsbender

Thanks Heniek, it's worth a try. Although I send her a dozen links a week and take the time to go through a lot of the evidence with her. I believe she knows it's all lies and that there is a darker agenda behind the whole situation, but she thinks - like many people - it will all just go away if she complies. Her beloved grandmother died in her sleep just 5 days after her second Pfizer dose, and she is not stupid - she knows it was probably a factor - but even when talking about these things with her, sometimes her eyes go glazed over and it's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers or something. It's quite a profound thing to witness.

It's funny, the 70s version of that film was one of my favorite guilty pleasures for many years. I never expected to be living it for real, though.
Nefilimp

Newsbender wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:12 pm Thanks Heniek, it's worth a try. Although I send her a dozen links a week and take the time to go through a lot of the evidence with her. I believe she knows it's all lies and that there is a darker agenda behind the whole situation, but she thinks - like many people - it will all just go away if she complies. Her beloved grandmother died in her sleep just 5 days after her second Pfizer dose, and she is not stupid - she knows it was probably a factor - but even when talking about these things with her, sometimes her eyes go glazed over and it's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers or something. It's quite a profound thing to witness.

It's funny, the 70s version of that film was one of my favourite guilty pleasures for many years. I never expected to be living it for real, though.
I guess the problem is that most people don't see the complete picture, the one you can get after reading all the forum topics. They see this Covid thing as a separate event and their subconscious will force them to keep doing this until there is absolutely no way of denying the reality that everything is connected. The reason as to why, I think, is because in their subconscious they 'know' they will need to act once they acknowledge this reality. Not acting will lead to severe consequences, consequences they don't have to acknowledge when they convince themselves we are looking at separate events.

In my early days searching for truth I had a relationship with a very special girl; funny with a loving and great character. I had just started looking into the illegal settlements in Israel, was reading the books of gatekeeper Chomsky and others; I was slowly diving deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. I loved talking to her father, already an old man back then (I was around 26 and he was 80) with a wealth of knowledge he liked to share with me. On every topic he wanted to hear my view (after a long monologue) except Israel; he would get so angry when I told him it did not make any sense the world allows Israel to get away with what they do. Not only get away with it but put them on a pedestal. When I say angry, I mean a man who prides himself on being an intellectual screaming at me, not willing to listen to rational arguments. My girlfriend would never take sides just say things like 'come on guys, let's not get into this one again', she never took any interest, got that fluoride stare whenever I would bring up any topic that could be viewed a conspiracy, and she stayed that way up until she brought up the topic of her wanting a child. I felt it was the wrong thing to do, I felt we would be in trouble when the topic of vaccination would arise, the topic of education, food, politics etc etc. So I said no and after a year we broke up. Now don't get me wrong Newsbender, I am not saying this is the way it has to go. I was stubborn and young, in the first phases of finding out some truths (and many lies). After a year or so we have become good friends and we talk and meet regularly, she is married and has a cute (vaccinated) son with a nice guy. Thanks to this Covid thing she is finally seeing part of the bigger picture so all the things I told her stayed somewhere in her conscious. So just persevere and try to make her see the bigger picture! Maybe one day it will click.
Newsbender

Thanks Netfilimp. I will never give up on her, after all there was a reason we got married and we already have that child. Whatever she decides to do, I will support her, even if I don't agree with it. We will have to reach some kind of consensus on our daughter though, over my dead body will that needle ever go in her arm.

I feel very sorry for my wife, as she didn't ask for all this - I "woke up" relatively late (at the ripe old age of 42), well into our marriage, so it is me that has changed and not her. I am sure she sometimes wishes she married one of our dullard neighbors who goes to the office every day with his vaccination passport in one hand and a broad smile on his face, does whatever die Bundesregierung tells him to do and (probably) sleeps like a baby in the knowledge that he is "doing his part" to "protect the vulnerable". But that is just not me and never was, even if I wasn't always consciously aware of it.

I can't imagine what it must have been like, Netfilimp, to go through the "awakening" in your mid-twenties. In my 40s, I don't mind being a bit of a hermit (not that there is much choice these days anyway, with this ridiculous 3G rule in force here) but I think I would have found all this information quite tough to comprehend in my reckless, unstable youth... I came close to going off the rails as it was, this would have tipped the balance :D
Nefilimp

Yes I understand you completely, through thick and thin! Regarding my ex, I still love her but in a different way and I am very happy we have become good friends after our relationship. Same as you say; she did not know this part of me because I was also not aware of it when we met. Yeah, I was anti war etc but on the other hand I was trying to get as much out of the system as possible. Now the system sickens me and I try to get away from it as much as possible.

Back in 2012 I was looking into the Maya horoscopes and mine said I would either be in the middle of a group of people following me or in the middle of nowhere, content but a bit of a hermit... Guess which of the two I have become :D Five months ago I moved to one of the most remote parts of Uganda, the nearest tarmac road is 20 km away! And I love it even though I do miss parts of my old life and the feeling of being powerless sometimes gets to me. I know I don't have much choice, going back to the Netherlands is sadly not an option any more.
Newsbender

In many ways, I envy you! It sounds like there is very little possibility of anyone kicking your door down and forcing you to take the jab, at least not in the near future. You are essentially off their radar.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all,

I've said this many times in the past - but I'll say it again:

We live in a very, very silly world. :rolleyes:

"Florida girl, 7, suspended for 36th time for not wearing mask to school"
https://torontosun.com/news/world/flori ... -to-school

And yes, it's getting harder and harder to choose the most appropriate Cluesforum threads - for posting our various comments about the silly "news items" incessantly churned out by the MSM. In this case, the choice was between the present CORONAVIRUS CIRCUS thread and our GLOBAL WARMING 'CHASING ICE' thread. I chose the former - but it should now be obvious to everyone that the invisible virus saga and the invisible global warming saga are, so to speak, intimately intertwined - as well as being the two current MASTER HOAXES used by the Nutwork (i.e. the "Powers-that-should-not-be") in order to fool, hypnotize and control this world's population.
Newsbender

simonshack wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:41 pm And yes, it's getting harder and harder to choose the most appropriate Cluesforum threads - for posting our various comments about the silly "news items" incessantly churned out by the MSM.
Indeed, dear Simon. And I must apologize for straying into "Chatbox" territory in my last few posts on this thread. What is being perpetuated by the Nutwork and its direct effect on us as individuals are, of course, inherently intertwined... but the personal stuff I shall try to keep off this thread, which should be used solely for the purposes of reporting/analysis/dissection.
Undoctored

Unread post by Undoctored »

News article from today:

11,000 Boeing employees, nearly 9% of its US workforce, have asked to be exempt from the company's vaccine mandate, report says

https://news.yahoo.com/11-000-boeing-em ... 51163.html

Are those numbers real? Well assuming they’re not just made up (“sources told Reuters”), that means probably much more than 9% plan refusing the vaccination. Since the original deadline of December 8 is still a month away, who knows how many have been bidin’ their time, hoping Biden’s vaccine requirement gets withdrawn, overturned, or postponed again, because they don’t want to out themselves as anti-vax until absolutely necessary?

With regard to the numerology of the headline, though, I’ve been wondering, is there a plan for some kind of 9/11-level event looking like a “backlash” against Biden’s nationwide private-sector employee vaccination mandate? I note that Biden’s new deadline for vaccination is January 4, only a couple days before the anniversary of the “storming of the Capitol” farce.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

This post is a bit later than I had hoped, having had a problem uploading.
Rusty wrote:

'One thing I understood (or so I think) in the course of the last year is the following: The so called "viral diseases" are mostly defined and distinguished by the type of proteins involved in the course of the illness. There are many possible different types of proteins.’
According to Merriam Webster, a protein is: Protein definition is - any of various naturally occurring extremely complex substances that consist of amino-acid residues joined by peptide bonds, contain the elements carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, usually sulfur, and occasionally other elements (such as phosphorus or iron), and include many essential biological compounds (such as enzymes, hormones, or antibodies).

We are then confronted by these words (for example):

Enzymes, defined as: Enzyme definition is - any of numerous complex proteins that are produced by living cells and catalyze specific biochemical reactions at body temperatures.

Hormones, defined as: Hormone definition is - a product of living cells that circulates in body fluids (such as blood) or sap and produces a specific often stimulatory effect on the activity of cells usually remote from its point of origin; also : a synthetic substance that acts like a hormone.

Antibodies: defined as: any of a large number of proteins of high molecular weight that are produced normally by specialized B cells after stimulation by an antigen and act specifically against the antigen in an immune response, that are produced abnormally by some cancer cells, and that typically consist of four subunits including two heavy chains and two light chains.

Just what does all this gobbledegook mean? What is the actual substance of these alleged things? Are they real entities we can see, or feel? Or are they just notions built from the artifacts of organic material removed from a living process? Isn’t this what is called ‘blinding us with what we call ’science’?

We are creating entities (apparently working either together in some fashion) which have no existence of their own because everything is a process.

Apparently, water is a combination of some ’substances’ called hydrogen and oxygen. Question: If we have two cylinders, one containing hydrogen and another of oxygen and combine the two, do we make water?

According to this site: https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=460

We can but it needs an external apparatus (a lighted match) which is extremely dangerous to do this. So in a word, I suggest no.
Rusty wrote:

‘Also it is known for a very long time (reaching back to the 1950s), that there is a close correlation between certain proteins and certain nucleic acids (DNA/RNA sequences). It is generally assumed that the body needs this specific RNA/DNA to produce specific proteins. In our DNA, the parts that are correlated to the creation of proteins are called the coding sequences. I consider it well possible that by inserting a substance carrying artificially generated RNA into body cells you can incite them to produce certain types of proteins, at least for some time.’
Here, we are continuing in the same vein. The whole notion of D.N.A. is also highly contentious. Sounds reasonable, I suppose but it is still only a possible explanation (if there is one at all!). As I keep saying, you cannot deconstruct a cake once it is finished and expect to find the original ingredients. How it all works in reality can never be known. Bringing in the notion of ‘artificially generated R.N.A.’ is moving from fiction science into science fiction. It provides fodder for fictional films but we don’t usually pretend that it is real life do we?

This same explanation works for all our wondering (and no wandering) into the Universe itself (including so-called atomic theory with its ever smaller and smaller bits and pieces to complete a narrative), none of which have been found as separate entities like glass marbles. Trying to deconstruct a formed body is merely a mind exercise full of speculations. One can only try to understand natural processes, there can never be an ultimate answer but we must never allow ourselves to think otherwise and claim it something which cannot be disputed.

The ‘science’ is not ’in’ but it should be hammering upon the door of possibles and sure it can help us try to explain some things, (if that gives us comfort in some way) but it should never be allowed to control us.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

sharpstuff wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:03 am Apparently, water is a combination of some ’substances’ called hydrogen and oxygen. Question: If we have two cylinders, one containing hydrogen and another of oxygen and combine the two, do we make water?

According to this site: https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=460

We can but it needs an external apparatus (a lighted match) which is extremely dangerous to do this. So in a word, I suggest no.
Absolutely, dear sharpstuff. Peter & Pete already raised "some" serious doubts about water here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe7g2Jcz-ec

We are told that proteins are the building blocks of life. But enzymes, hormones, vitamins most other stuff in living beings is made up of these "proteins" as well. No one has ever "seen" a single protein molecule - you can only make molecule band by their weight in a density gradient. But what is it really? There is no direct tangible proof of anything.

And then there is Montagnier's experiment inducing nucleic acid in pure water by using an electromagnetic field. So where do the "base pairs" come from?

Some say that water (or water membranes / heavy water / deuterium) is the source and substance all living matter is made of. Somehow this rings true to me.

At least we can state that we are probably stuck in a very limited state of understanding.