The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Newsbender

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Newsbender »

simonshack wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:24 pm *

US SENATE HEARING ABOUT COVID VACCINES

This US senate hearing has been banned from Youtube. So a Swedish truther, Börje Peratt, has re-uploaded it on Vimeo (and subtitled it for Swedish viewers).

It is, in my honest opinion, an absolute MUST WATCH (skip to 2:09 - when the senate hearing starts):

Thank you, Simon - this is dynamite! Immediately shared this with family and friends.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Let´s see, what are the odds of an adverse outcome?

Flabbergasted
Administrator

This study (or pseudo-study) by an anonymous author working at an unnamed hospital laboratory in Bratislava, Slovakia, claims that the use of swabs for the collection of samples for the PCR test procedure is a genocide in disguise.

https://raggioindaco.files.wordpress.co ... XmZ9pSwn4A

The broken-shaped extremity of patented Darpa swabs were allegedly designed to disrupt the epithelium and leach nylon fibers, hydrogel and lithium into the nasopharyngeal tissue. The hydrogel is said to grow into crystal fractals, which however can be dissolved by saliva containing natural antibodies or ivermectin. The lithium would serve as a nano-antenna. And so forth...

It´s pretty far out, and rather poorly written for an academic (or pseudo-academic) paper, but the idea that a test procedure could be used to effect something you would normally expect from an injection is something to consider.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

There is nothing "pseudo" about this 2017 study on micro- and nanocontamination in 44 different vaccines. Many foreign bodies were found, including aluminum, silicon, magnesium, titanium, chromium, manganese, iron, copper, tungsten, chlorine and zirconium.

http://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/IJVV-04-00072.pdf

Some excerpts from the discussion:
The quantity of foreign bodies detected and, in some cases, their unusual chemical compositions baffled us. The inorganic particles identified are neither biocompatible nor biodegradable, that means that they are biopersistent and can induce effects that can become evident either immediately close to injection time or after a certain time from administration. It is important to remember that particles (crystals and not molecules) are bodies foreign to the organism and they behave as such. More in particular, their toxicity is in some respects different from that of the chemical elements composing them, adding to that toxicity which, in any case, is still there, that typical of foreign bodies. For that reason, they induce an inflammatory reaction.
[...]
It is impossible not to add that particles the size often observed in vaccines can enter cell nuclei and interact with the DNA.
[...]
The detection of presence of aluminum and NaCl salts is obvious as they are substances used by the producers and declared as components, but other materials are not supposed to be in the vaccine or in any other injectable drug at that, and, in any case, aluminum has already been linked with neurological diseases.
[...]
We come across particles with chemical compositions, similar to those found in the vaccines we analyzed, when we study cases of environmental contamination caused by different pollution sources. In most circumstances, the combinations detected are very odd as they have no technical use, cannot be found in any material handbook and look like the result of the random formation occurring, for example, when waste is burnt. In any case, whatever their origin, they should not be present in any injectable medicament, let alone in vaccines, more in particular those meant for infants.
[...]
As a matter of fact, no exhaustive and reliable official data exist on the side-effects induced by vaccines.
Newsbender

simonshack wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:24 pm This US senate hearing has been banned from Youtube.
I had to check this for myself so I created a new video of the hearing with an added filter and uploaded it to my channel. Sure enough, within a few hours it was gone and my channel had a strike against it for “medical misinformation”.

How a Senate hearing, a matter of public record, can be misinformation is beyond me. Of course, I’m appealing on the grounds that such a video is protected by the US 1st Amendment. Let’s see what the YouTube monkeys' rebuttal to that is.

Edited to add screenshot of YouTube's strike warning.
Last edited by Newsbender on Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Strannik

Unread post by Strannik »

The final refutal of virology. English version.
Narrated in English by Heather Bruno ( IG@magicaldancer7 )

https://rumble.com/vhx3l1-the-final-ref ... ology.html
https://t.me/BarrrsGroup/5600 (download)

Dear friends, in this video I will tell you about an incredible historical event. Thanks to microbiologist Stefan Lanka, we now have the final, official refutal of virology.

Stefan Lanka conducted control experiments that refuted the methods virologists use to prove the existence of viruses.

I will explain you everything and give you the necessary context and so that you can realize the full significance of Stefan Lanka’s control experiments.

I ask you to share this video everywhere you can. This is the only way we can help this information to spread far enough to be able to create a scientific and medical revolution.

Video author:
Ekaterina Sugak, naturopath and researcher.

Links to mentioned articles⬇️

1. Propagation in Tissue Cultures of Cytopathogenic Agents from Patients with Measles - 1945. https://pubmedinfo.files.wordpress.com/ ... easles.pdf
2. Measles Virus: A Summary of Experiments Concerned with Isolation, Properties, and Behavior - 1947. https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/p ... H.47.3.275
3. The Role of Extracellular Vesicles as Allies of HIV, HCV and SARS Viruses
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7291340/
4. DR. STEFAN LANKA: CPE - CONTROL EXPERIMENT - (21ST APRIL 2021) https://odysee.com/@DeansDanes:1/cpe-english:f
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Newsbender wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:04 am
simonshack wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:24 pm This US senate hearing has been banned from Youtube.
I had to check this for myself so I created a new video of the hearing with an added filter and uploaded it to my channel. Sure enough, within a few hours it was gone and my channel had a strike against it for “medical misinformation”.

How a Senate hearing, a matter of public record, can be misinformation is beyond me. Of course, I’m appealing on the grounds that such a video is protected by the US 1st Amendment. Let’s see what the YouTube monkeys' rebuttal to that is.

Great point, well made. Censorship is devastatingly effective on YouTube. Silent, automated and subtle whilst maintaining the semblance of total free speech.

September Clues was a good test of the freedom and it lasted surprisingly long on YouTube by simply slowing it's consumption and reception down before finally cutting it!
glg

Unread post by glg »

Newsbender wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:04 am

Thank you @Newsbender for putting this to test on your YT channel.
Your claim to appeal sounds reasonable, yet I have no knowledge if an official hearing is completely exempt from censure or rather censorship by exemptions made to the US 1st Amendment?
The reason why this hearing has been been banned by YT seems pretty clear to me (without me approving of course).
It must be because of the ending statement made by Senator Bob Hall, that Manufacturers Pfizer and Moderna skipped animal trials because the animals died after receiving the vaccine?
If this was a statement for which Hall cannot produce any evidence sworn or otherwise, then it might be a statement not protected by the US 1st Amendment?
I must say, that statement by Hall aroused some suspicion in me, as Hall slighly added some concerns made during the hearing and then asked the woman testifying if she agreed, to which she responded in the affirmative making it look like she also agreed with Hall on his claims about animal testing.
Maybe I'm to suspicious of politicians, but could it be, that Hall purposfully sabotaged that hearing by slipping in that claim?
I would not be surprised if the claim turns out to be true, but (afaik) it is not substantiated by any document publicly available today and Hall has not backed up his claim.
Perhaps someone should try uploading that hearing to YT without that last statement from Hall and then see what happens...?
Newsbender

glg wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:49 am Thank you @Newsbender for putting this to test on your YT channel.
Your claim to appeal sounds reasonable, yet I have no knowledge if an official hearing is completely exempt from censure or rather censorship by exemptions made to the US 1st Amendment?
The reason why this hearing has been been banned by YT seems pretty clear to me (without me approving of course).
It must be because of the ending statement made by Senator Bob Hall, that Manufacturers Pfizer and Moderna skipped animal trials because the animals died after receiving the vaccine?
If this was a statement for which Hall cannot produce any evidence sworn or otherwise, then it might be a statement not protected by the US 1st Amendment?
I must say, that statement by Hall aroused some suspicion in me, as Hall slighly added some concerns made during the hearing and then asked the woman testifying if she agreed, to which she responded in the affirmative making it look like she also agreed with Hall on his claims about animal testing.
Maybe I'm to suspicious of politicians, but could it be, that Hall purposfully sabotaged that hearing by slipping in that claim?
I would not be surprised if the claim turns out to be true, but (afaik) it is not substantiated by any document publicly available today and Hall has not backed up his claim.
Perhaps someone should try uploading that hearing to YT without that last statement from Hall and then see what happens...?
Thank you, glg, that is a very interesting angle I had not considered. If there are no other takers, I would be more than happy to test your theory in about a week, when the restrictions of my channel strike are lifted.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

For what it´s worth, here is the file with 3234 pages of Dr. Fauci´s leaked e-mails from early 2020.

Correction: The e-mails were not "leaked" but obtained through a FOIA request.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Recently published in The Lancet: "COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness — the elephant (not) in the room"

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanm ... 0/fulltext
Vaccine efficacy is generally reported as a relative risk reduction (RRR). It uses the relative risk (RR)—ie, the ratio of attack rates with and without a vaccine—which is expressed as 1–RR. Ranking by reported efficacy gives relative risk reductions of 95% for the Pfizer–BioNTech, 94% for the Moderna–NIH, 90% for the Gamaleya, 67% for the J&J, and 67% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford vaccines. However, RRR should be seen against the background risk of being infected and becoming ill with COVID-19, which varies between populations and over time. Although the RRR considers only participants who could benefit from the vaccine, the absolute risk reduction (ARR), which is the difference between attack rates with and without a vaccine, considers the whole population. ARRs tend to be ignored because they give a much less impressive effect size than RRRs: 1·3% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford, 1·2% for the Moderna–NIH, 1·2% for the J&J, 0·93% for the Gamaleya, and 0·84% for the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccines.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

simonshack wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:24 pmThis US senate hearing has been banned from Youtube.
It is a very interesting hearing indeed. Four doctors give their testimony. All of it is worth a listen. The complete video is available on Bitchute.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j58eeKr4HJT7/
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Flabbergasted wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:08 pm Recently published in The Lancet: "COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness — the elephant (not) in the room"

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanm ... 0/fulltext
Vaccine efficacy is generally reported as a relative risk reduction (RRR). It uses the relative risk (RR)—ie, the ratio of attack rates with and without a vaccine—which is expressed as 1–RR. Ranking by reported efficacy gives relative risk reductions of 95% for the Pfizer–BioNTech, 94% for the Moderna–NIH, 90% for the Gamaleya, 67% for the J&J, and 67% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford vaccines. However, RRR should be seen against the background risk of being infected and becoming ill with COVID-19, which varies between populations and over time. Although the RRR considers only participants who could benefit from the vaccine, the absolute risk reduction (ARR), which is the difference between attack rates with and without a vaccine, considers the whole population. ARRs tend to be ignored because they give a much less impressive effect size than RRRs: 1·3% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford, 1·2% for the Moderna–NIH, 1·2% for the J&J, 0·93% for the Gamaleya, and 0·84% for the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccines.

Dear Flabbergasted, a good understanding of the above study is given by Dr Sadaf Gilani ....

Covid “Vaccines”: A Faltering Framework

On April 20, The Lancet published an analysis on the efficacy of the Covid injections. This analysis supports conclusions made in my earlier analysis. That being: the Covid injections are NOT “95% efficacious”.

Beyond the analysts’ tepid language couched in scientific jargon, the graphic that appears is quite startling. As is often true, the devil lies in the details, in this case, the difference between relative risk reduction and absolute risk reduction. (For elaboration on these metrics, please see my article https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/22/syn ... zeTbapYWFU).

From the “absolute risk reduction” you can calculate the “Number Needed to Vaccinate” which signifies approximately how many people must be injected to hypothetically benefit just one person. It is a metric every person needs to understand before taking the Covid injection.

For Pfizer, this number is estimated at 119. This means 119 people must be injected for it to reduce a “Covid” case in one person. Therefore, 118 of those people incurred (potential) risk with no benefit whatsoever.

Some estimates are even higher, according to The Lancet, data from the Pfizer rollout in Israel suggests an NNV of 217!

These NNV figures are likely underestimates, as there is significant obfuscation with trial data. The actual efficacy is likely even less than 1% as some of the injected groups who became ill with “Covid like symptoms” were fallaciously labelled as side effects, rather than potential breakthrough infections.

Also unaccounted for, in the lucky 0.84% of people who hypothetically benefitted from the “vaccine”, are the side effects. Efficacy metrics do not include adverse events from the injections. In other words, safety and efficacy are entirely different considerations. For example, even an efficacious intervention may not be safe if the risk of harm is high.

This “vaccine” experiment is only a few months old, yet the passive VAERS reporting system in the USA has accounted for deaths following Covid injections as already being greater than the previous 21 years of deaths from all other vaccines combined, as well as over 227,000 other non-fatal adverse events. What’s more, it is reported that the VAERS system records only approximately 1% of actual adverse events.

Many alarmed researchers and doctors around the world have called to halt this experiment, citing a growing body of unusual side effects and associated deaths. For Covid injections, it must be clear that the complete safety profile is unknown.

Would you feel comfortable suited up with a parachute that worked about 1% of the time? Would you then say that it is 95% effective because that particular parachute worked 95% better than the competition?

Full article....

https://off-guardian.org/2021/06/01/cov ... ramework/
glg

Unread post by glg »

Clues, I need help on this following one:

Perhaps you've heard of the magnet challenge?
I have for quite a while already, but I deemed the phenomenon at best inconclusive and most probably due to surface tension and oily skin i.e a hoax.
Well now that such claims have been reported vitually world wide and collected, I certainly am not so sure anymore and if anything it would be a most elaborate hoax or simply a most worrying phenomenon :puke:

Please watch from around 60 minutes where some physical strangeness becomes really hard to discount and where around 10 minutes later statements are made which seem genuine unless it turns out I am a bad judge of human nature (?)

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rfFai2Bpkgpi/

To make things worse, or more complicated, there's scientific papers like this one: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/
Or this one: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epd ... .200700151

Those refer to so called, superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs)
Quote:
Twenty years ago, the idea of tiny magnetic nanoparticles flying around your body killing bad cells and healing others could well have been the blurb for the latest Pixar movie, but today, superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) are one of the hottest topics in medical research, playing a key role in magnetic hyperthermia (1), targeted drug delivery (2) and forming effective MRI contrast agents for cell labeling (3).
One of the reasons for the astronomical success of SPIONs is the ease at which their properties can be manipulated to suit the target tissue or cell type. Assessing the efficiency of modified particles requires techniques that are capable of quantifying both cellular particle load and discriminating between cell membrane-associated and intracellular particles (4).

https://www.nanolive.ch/spions-nanopart ... l-imaging/

I mean this shit makes hoaxter Uri Geller look second grade. But if real, it's not necessarily occult science, but rather may be crude 21. Century dirty and highly poisenous experimentation.
The question of course remains, is it possible that mere miligrams of fluid can produce such a strong magnetic field?
Or, Wth is superparamagnetic ? I mean, THAT does sound a bit far out...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superparamagnetism
Anyway, what are your thoughts?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Blood and other tissue is slightly magnetic, so I'd say an unvaccinated control group would also have a magnet stick on some individuals