The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Mansur

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Mansur »

simonshack wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:21 pm *

I like Dr. Sircus (of Brazil). He seems to speak the truth - and does so in plain manner, without mincing words.

Fascist Doctors Return With Cruel Treatment
https://drsircus.com/general/fascist-do ... treatment/
There are a few comments below the article above, one of which reads as follows:
Chef Jemichel • 14 hours ago

However one may define "hearsay" the quintessential meaning of this term is about unsubstantiated information. In other words declarations that certain physical symptoms are caused by a virus when a virus was never proven to ever have been isolated (and consequently not able to prove it to be the cause of the illness) is pure hearsay! The mass media is full of it. The mass media has become an instrument of mass hysteria.

One characteristic of hysteria is irrationality - the quality of being illogical or unreasonable. This writer is a witness to the illogical and unreasonableness of the apparent world-wide Covid paradigm. The idea that this paradigm was developed by relatively few individuals (with shared vested interests as to how it could profit them) truly amazes this writer!
...this doctor Sircus.

------------

I cannot help but consider the whole vaccination hysteria to be part of the great circus. (That all the issues about "adverse effects" of the vaccine e.g. are also more or less a mere "hearsay".) It has long been, by the way, a well-known fact (or widespread opinion if you like) that health care is partner in any wrongdoing and villainy. I cannot see any new thing in this! In my area/language, the term "death factory" is commonly used to hospitals for as long as I can remember. I do not think that, due to the differences in the health care systems, the situation would be different in other countries.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I've been thinking the same Mansur and definitely suspect some of the videos of vaccine side effects are hoaxes. However I've also received first hand information on side effects. Headache, fever, fatigue and loss of motor function in arms and legs seems to be the most common ones.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

(Posted as found; not sure what the source is)
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

patrix wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:26 pm I've been thinking the same Mansur and definitely suspect some of the videos of vaccine side effects are hoaxes. However I've also received first hand information on side effects. Headache, fever, fatigue and loss of motor function in arms and legs seems to be the most common ones.
I wasn't saying they are hoaxes; I have no doubt at all about the existence of side effects. That would be just the real miracle if these side effects did not occur - after a hysteria campaign of such intensity and concentration and length! After this pro and contra circus.

Is it staged? Who knows? But definitely controlled (and not “censored”).

(I wonder why they don’t talk also about positive or “friendly” side effects?)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

I like to observe what´s going on around me, at street level, so to speak. Inoculations here started in January (see my post from the 25th), focusing on so-called risk groups (health care workers and seniors). Since early February we have had a slew of influenza-like cases, some with dengue fever-like symptoms, others with lung complications, and many are being persuaded by doctors to get intubated. In my opinion intubation should be avoided at any cost, but of course I am not an intensivist. I see intubated patients experiencing kidney failure, nosocomial infection, stroke and other apparently non-flu-related events. Some non-sick patients with sudden onset of lung issues are actually dying (three people in the family got a pretty rough going, with two still sedated in the ICU).

It doesn´t look much like the scenario of the past 12 months. Rather, it reminds me of Simon´s discovery of the unprecedented flu vaccination campaign in Lombardy in late 2019, which was followed by a severe outbreak of pneumonia.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 9#p2413559

Perhaps Bill was right. The "second wave" is getting more attention.

Another point which is interesting from a merely political/strategic perspective: While influenza cases are actually escalating at the moment, the local lockdown tyrants are busy closing down public hospitals (including mock field hospitals) and even private clinics and going to great lengths to prohibit the use of hydrochloroquine and ivermectin. I am sick and tired of the hydrochloroquine/ivermectin polemic and mostly see it as a distraction and time waster, but I cannot deny that from the start there has been a fierce political opposition to these two time-tested, cheap and fairly harmless medications.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Globalist Dalai Lama urges people to get inoculated. Bergoglio must be proud of him.

I gather his Rolex watch is hidden under the upper robe during this fakecination.
In the past there has been too much emphasis on my continent, my nation, my religion. Now that thinking is outdated. Now we should think: humanity...7 billion human beings.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56310274
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Mansur wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:08 pm
patrix wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:26 pm I've been thinking the same Mansur and definitely suspect some of the videos of vaccine side effects are hoaxes. However I've also received first hand information on side effects. Headache, fever, fatigue and loss of motor function in arms and legs seems to be the most common ones.
I wasn't saying they are hoaxes; I have no doubt at all about the existence of side effects. That would be just the real miracle if these side effects did not occur - after a hysteria campaign of such intensity and concentration and length! After this pro and contra circus.

Is it staged? Who knows? But definitely controlled (and not “censored”).

(I wonder why they don’t talk also about positive or “friendly” side effects?)

They more or less do on this UK Government website which also highlights double standards when reporting 'Covid' deaths and vaccine deaths .....

Conclusion

At the time of this report, more than 120,000 people in the UK have died within 28 days of a positive test for coronavirus. Rates of infection and hospitalisation with COVID-19 remain high.

Vaccination is the single most effective way to reduce deaths and severe illness from COVID-19. A national immunisation campaign has been underway since early December 2020.

All vaccines and medicines have some side effects. These side effects need to be continuously balanced against the expected benefits in preventing illness.

Following widespread use of these vaccines across the UK, the vast majority of suspected adverse reaction reports so far confirm the safety profile seen in clinical trials. Most reports relate to injection site reactions (sore arm for example) and generalised symptoms such as a ‘flu-like’ illness, headache, chills, fatigue, nausea, fever, dizziness, weakness, aching muscles, and rapid heartbeat. Generally, these reactions are not associated with more serious illness and likely reflect an expected, normal immune response to the vaccines.

Following very substantial exposure across the UK population, no other new safety concerns have been identified from reports received to date, and for the cases of other medical conditions reported in temporal association with vaccination, the available evidence does not currently suggest that the vaccine caused the event.

Events with a fatal outcome

Vaccination and surveillance of large populations means that, by chance, some people will experience and report a new illness or events in the days and weeks after vaccination. A high proportion of people vaccinated in the vaccination campaign so far are very elderly, many of whom will also have pre-existing medical conditions. Older age and chronic underlying illnesses make it more likely that coincidental adverse events will occur, especially given the millions of people vaccinated. It is therefore important that we carefully review these reports to distinguish possible side effects from illness that would have occurred irrespective of vaccination.

Part of our continuous analysis includes an evaluation of natural death rates over time, to determine if any specific trends or patterns are occurring that might indicate a vaccine safety concern. Based on age-stratified all-cause mortality in England and Wales taken from the Office for National Statistics death registrations, several thousand deaths are expected to have occurred, naturally, within 7 days of the many millions of doses of vaccines administered so far, mostly in the elderly.

The MHRA has received 212 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 244 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine and 4 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the AstraZeneca has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -reporting

Notice how the Government report that when someone is tested for 'Covid' and dies (120,000 people in the UK have died within 28 days of a positive test for coronavirus.) there is no mention of elderly people or people with underlying illness.They do not mention this statistic below......

The average age of people who died from Covid-19 in England and Wales since the pandemic began is 82.4, the Daily Mail can reveal.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... -ROSE.html

or this....

COVID TRUTHS Covid stats revealed: 95% of deaths had underlying health conditions

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13260175/ ... ital-beds/

However, it is highlighted when someone is vaccinated and dies.

The MHRA has received 212 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 244 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine and 4 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -reporting

Here is a comprensive list of reported adverse effects in the UK, including 12 people who went blind and 19 people who went deaf.

All UK spontaneous reports received between 9/12/20 and 21/02/21 for mRNA Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine analysis

Case Series Drug Analysis PrintName: COVID-19 mRNA Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine analysis printReport Run Date: 04-Mar-2021Data Lock Date: 03-Mar-2021 19:00:03Earliest Reaction Date: 19-Jan-2001MedDRA Version: MedDRA 23.

Reaction Name Total Eye disorders SOC TOTAL 1242
Ear disorders SOC TOTAL 713

Full list....
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... nt__2_.pdf
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Another fakecination. Plunger depressed, video cut @ 0:04 [could also be a flash], no sign of perforation.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Vd24NVO-o

One has to wonder why it is so important for these sellout celebs and politicians NOT to get injected.
Come with me if you want to live.
Perhaps he means: "fake it like me if you want to live".
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all,

Do you all know that, as of official WHO data, there have been - to this day - only 26 "covid deaths" in New Zealand ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_ ... _territory

Yet, here in Italy (where I live), more than 100,000 people have supposedly died under the "Covid plague"?

Just saying. Think about it.

Comments are very welcome. -_-
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:10 pm Courtesy of the international financial elites, the present scamdemic is kept alive with an unprecedented showering of money and credit to politicians and health care outfits at all levels.
There has hardly been an opportunity to drain federal government coffers like the present. While the MSM hammers on about how people are dying for lack of public hospital beds and deadly ventilators, Brazilian state governors have over the past 12 months received (and spirited away) unprecedented sums of money. I doubt we will ever know what they did with it. Below are some examples.

The USD/BRL exchange rate is around 1 to 5.5. But this should be interpreted in context. The current Brazilian minimum wage is only USD 200 a month.

The word "auxílio" refers to a cash transfer program for poor people. This money was sent directly to the beneficiaries.

This of course pales in comparison with the 10-trillion-dollar "covid" package the US government is destining for "selected recipients", and of which only 10% has anything to do with the pretext suggested by the name.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

simonshack wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:10 pm *

Dear all,

Do you all know that, as of official WHO data, there have been - to this day - only 26 "covid deaths" in New Zealand ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_ ... _territory

Yet, here in Italy (where I live), more than 100,000 people have supposedly died under the "Covid plague"?

Just saying. Think about it.

Comments are very welcome. -_-
We may be more healthy down here, but at least you Covid infected Ities are on the verge of pinching our greatest national treasure. (having an Aussie at the helm, to further rub salt into our wounds)
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/sport/438302 ... ve-and-six
Flabbergasted
Administrator

If you are OK with this, you are what´s wrong with the world...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6SCESkwWyg
Click here for full link.

Some comments:
- The cheerful whistling soundtrack enhances the stunning horror of this.
- Ah, Microsoft. The only thing full of evil viruses.
- Anyone thinking this is just a passing thing, are living in fantasy land.
- Is this real or parody?
- "Thanks for condemning me to a life of slavery." ...That's assuming she survives the aftereffects of the "jab," of course.
- "Welcome back!" as he points a gun at a child.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The mayor of Criciúma (a city in the Brazilian State of Santa Catarina) has found a cure for lockdown devotees:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jSquelCha0
Full link here.

Summary of the audio:
Many have asked me lately if I intend to declare a lockdown.
I have been saying, not if I can help it.
But you could allow essential activities, proponents say.
No, I say, all activities are essential. If you adopt adequate safety measures, there is no need for lockdown. We all need to continue working.
However, many people in the civil service keep telling me I have to declare a lockdown.
So, in response to their insistent pleas, I have decided to declare a lockdown.
Look: I am signing the municipal executive order now.
It´s executive order number 539. Hereby made public.
"Lockdown in the city of Criciúma".
But there is one detail: it's lockdown without remuneration.
If you don´t want to come to work, that´s all right.
If you want to protect yourself, great.
You may stay home, but you will not receive wages.
It´s easy to demand a lockdown when your fridge is full and your wages are guaranteed.
So, I am hereby declaring a voluntary lockdown.
Let´s get back to work, folks. It´s much better.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

+
Flabbergasted wrote:The mayor of Criciúma (a city in the Brazilian State of Santa Catarina) has found a cure for lockdown devotees:
THAT's my mayor ! :) :) :)

Sadly, mayors are minor players in this wretched global chess-game designed to protect the illegitimate and demented Queens and Kings of this planet...
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The dirty inner workings of the WHO, GAVI, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation ...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANKLLWX0DMQ