The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Adding to the riddle, I have heard multiple first-hand accounts from health care professionals/managers in my area who have confessedly suffered vax injuries (some requiring corrective surgery) and yet have gone on to get the third dose of poison (this so-called booster is not of the same brand/formula as the preceding two jabs, but that does not set off any alarm bells) and continue to insist their families, friends and coworkers get inoculated. In one case, a coworker's father died of post-jab stroke. Despite the grief, the father was said "to have done the right thing."

Was the world really this insane before the plandemic? If it was, I honestly didn´t know.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

In the late 1970s, when Communism was successfully peddled as an antidote to the evils of Western capitalism, comics artist André Franquin started to draw strips which came to be known as Idées Noires. The collection (which contains some of the finest comics art ever) was strongly influenced by the planet-saving fads of the day (against nuclear energy, the death penalty, game hunting, war, etc.). This whole thing with people (even physicians) endorsing things they themselves have experienced as hurtful reminded me of the one-page story below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YzARcm ... sp=sharing
Flabbergasted
Administrator

So, courtesy of the Nutwork, we are now getting the morona variant "B.1.1.529" which will justify more reset tyranny and bankruptcy and explain the exploding incidence of vaccine-induced illness and injury. At an average of ten lies per minute, Mark Dybul tells us everything we need to know.

https://fortune.com/2021/11/26/new-covi ... nt-strain/
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:21 pm Adding to the riddle, I have heard multiple first-hand accounts from health care professionals/managers in my area who have confessedly suffered vax injuries (some requiring corrective surgery) and yet have gone on to get the third dose of poison (this so-called booster is not of the same brand/formula as the preceding two jabs, but that does not set off any alarm bells) and continue to insist their families, friends and coworkers get inoculated. In one case, a coworker's father died of post-jab stroke. Despite the grief, the father was said "to have done the right thing."

Was the world really this insane before the plandemic? If it was, I honestly didn´t know.
Here is a web page where medical personnel share their experience post-clot-shot.
https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/c ... rse-events

Gagging doctors is a fact. Dr. Bowden is in a tough position. She can not expect to be heard beyond her immediate location if she comes out and says "These vaccines are BS.". This frontal attack will get one nowhere, as in no one will hear.

So what one does is say , "I prefer to do X, Y and Z for my patients. Yes, clot-shot is available but I don't give them as I'm too small to get in on this deal." This way she get to say what else is available and throw a bone to the controllers. In the end what is most important is to make available to patients what is best, which is not the clot-shot. Rogan had the same problem with Ivermectin. He had to navigate that one smartly and not butt heads straight on.

As for the controllers, lying is their game and it will go on. But one needs to be smart to get around them and their control of the communication with the Public.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Covid: New variant classed 'of concern' and named Omicron

The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared a new coronavirus variant to be "of concern" and named it Omicron.

It had a large number of mutations, and early evidence suggested an increased reinfection risk, the WHO said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-59438723

Omicron = moronic
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

heniek1812 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:24 pm Here is a web page where medical personnel share their experience post-clot-shot.
https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/c ... rse-events

Gagging doctors is a fact. Dr. Bowden is in a tough position. She can not expect to be heard beyond her immediate location if she comes out and says "These vaccines are BS.". This frontal attack will get one nowhere, as in no one will hear.

So what one does is say , "I prefer to do X, Y and Z for my patients. Yes, clot-shot is available but I don't give them as I'm too small to get in on this deal." This way she get to say what else is available and throw a bone to the controllers. In the end what is most important is to make available to patients what is best, which is not the clot-shot. Rogan had the same problem with Ivermectin. He had to navigate that one smartly and not butt heads straight on.

As for the controllers, lying is their game and it will go on. But one needs to be smart to get around them and their control of the communication with the Public.
I have to disagree there, Heniek. Clear information is needed, why risk everything and still point people in the wrong direction? The example you give is a good one; Joe Rogan is in my opinion a first class disinfo agent and someone who knows what he is doing. The controllers don't need a bone thrown at them; they decide what gets aired on TV and YT. They want people to believe that there is a virus and that it can be treated with medicine and people like Mary and Joe enforce that idea while they at simultaneously sow distrust, anxiousness and anger.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:30 pm The mayor of Rio de Janeiro (Eduardo Paes) is quite brazen about how he intends to coerce people into getting inoculated.
Fear, masks, heavy fines and passport tyranny for us covidiots, while the traitors and thieves in office make merry at our expense.

https://rumble.com/vpvlb3-partying.html

As far as I know, there are over three dozens lawsuits and investigations against mayor Paes. With politicians of his ilk, the charges are usually money laundering, theft and organized crime.
tak47

Unread post by tak47 »

sooo this new "variant" is called 'Omicron'...

anagram: Oncomir

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oncomir
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:21 pm Was the world really this insane before the plandemic? If it was, I honestly didn´t know.
And in all likelihood it should have been so (even in the sense that people had also suffered a stroke in the past, simply or 'post-something').

At least I don’t really believe in sudden changes (‘mutations’ as it were) myself; - although at the time of the communist takeover (1948, and in the next few years) there was talk of an ‘ideological plague’ (not in the media of course). Maybe that was then a matter of perception. Maybe it is still so. Maybe even it can’t be otherwise at all – in spite of all scientific claims.

In any case, the significant difference between a real epidemic and an ideological one is that the former ‘exhaustes’ and ‘withdraws’ after a while, while the other with its significant consequences works itself into the tissues of society and thus makes it almost impossible to reflect on it (and so 'herd-immunity' may not be such an idiotic term).
Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:05 pm In the late 1970s, when Communism was successfully peddled as an antidote to the evils of Western capitalism, comics artist André Franquin started to draw strips which came to be known as Idées Noires. The collection (which contains some of the finest comics art ever) was strongly influenced by the planet-saving fads of the day (against nuclear energy, the death penalty, game hunting, war, etc.). This whole thing with people (even physicians) endorsing things they themselves have experienced as hurtful reminded me of the one-page story below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YzARcm ... sp=sharing
I'm not sure if Flabbergasted has thought well about what this comic is really 'messaging' in our present situation.
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

tak47 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:55 pm sooo this new "variant" is called 'Omicron'...

anagram: Oncomir

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oncomir
Moronic

Edit - Ah, I overlooked kickstones' comment, sorry about that.

Regarding oncomir; on the internet there are more and more medical people talking about a sudden rise in cancer or a growthspurt of existing cancers after the shots.

So the moronic people are scared for omicron and take a jab that gives them oncomir. Almost poetic.
Last edited by Nefilimp on Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Mansur wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:35 pmIn any case, the significant difference between a real epidemic and an ideological one is that the former ‘exhaustes’ and ‘withdraws’ after a while, while the other with its significant consequences works itself into the tissues of society and thus makes it almost impossible to reflect on it (and so 'herd-immunity' may not be such an idiotic term).
That´s an interesting point. Are you saying that "ideological epidemics" become inextricable elements of civilization? If not, how do they subside or how can society be purged of them?
Mansur wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:35 pmI'm not sure if Flabbergasted has thought well about what this comic is really 'messaging' in our present situation.
I am glad you have seen other messages in the story. Please share...
Flabbergasted
Administrator

It´s nothing new, but I like the simplicity of this message...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22C33ML_MB8

As we have relentlessly documented on CF over the years, psychological warfare is about what people can be made to believe and accept as real. There need be no actual explosions, casualties, clashes, viruses or binladens.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

I assumed some considerations on the part of the reader, say for a minute or two. But never mind. It is not that I discovered something new in that propaganda piece of comic shit, but that it is quite incomprehensible that Flabbergasted sees a connection between the propaganda ‘message’ and his own story that he shared with us. Where are the parallels? Were there hospitalizations deaths etc. for radiation-infected patients nationwide at that time? (In this form - and with our knowledge today about the business - it carries more of the ‘message’ that all are frauds and everything serves the circus, including ‘antivaxxerism’ in its entirety, all the alarmism about vaccinations.)

That he calls it ‘art’ is also quite incomprehensible. At least to me. (And he seems by the way to be a real adept at how to read into a few words that are obviously not there.)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Mansur wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:13 amit is quite incomprehensible that Flabbergasted sees a connection between the propaganda ‘message’ and his own story that he shared with us. Where are the parallels?
Assuming you are honest about not getting the point, here goes:

1. I wrote here about how I personally know people who were vax injured, but, rather than warn others about the risk of serious hurt, go on to defend and promote the vax.
2. There must be some sad psychological or social explanation for this behavior.
3. This reminded me of the comics story I linked to in the post immediately following. The reason given by the woman in the story for not warning others is one out of many possible explanations for the type of behavior described in the first post.
4. Within the psychological perspective in which it was posted (and explained), it is completely irrelevant what the source of the injury is. The comment was not about belief in nuclear power, communism, space rays or viruses.
Mansur wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:13 amThat he calls it ‘art’ is also quite incomprehensible.
I trust we can leave that up to each reader. By the way, why was I demoted to the third person?
Patrik S

Unread post by Patrik S »

simonshack wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:36 pm *

"DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HASN'T BEEN VACCINATED?

Help take care of the dog.

Together we will get out of the pandemic".
The implicit and unequivocal meaning of this message seems to be that "anyone who doesn't get their Covid jab is as dumb, ignorant and unscientific as a dog."

Or perhaps you have an alternative (and less outrageous) interpretation of the above ad? If so, please let me know!

An alternative interpretation might be: If you don’t get the jab you will die and someone else has to take care of your dogs.