The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
thisisunreal

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Newsbender wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 pm I wanted to share this photo I took of a "painting exercise" on display outside a kindergarten not far from where I live and organized by the local council. The teachers have obviously (along with parents and the media) filled the children with fear about coronavirus, scaring them out of their wits, and then tasked them all with expressing what their thoughts are about CV and how it relates to them ("CV and me"). Note the common theme of green, spiky virus particles, like something out of a horror movie. Now I wonder who put that image into their innocent little heads? https://youtu.be/A0EqaSBurX0

And all this for something which, according to the official narrative, actually has little to no effect on children.

What an abhorrent, yet utterly nefarious form of self-perpetuating propaganda to involve the children in this way. We all know that the Nutwork like to involve children whenever possible in their scams, as it increases the likelihood of emotional response, therefore reducing the ability to think critically. But for this to percolate down to the local communities in such an insidious way - it seems to me to be a new low and suggests to me they are desperate to break the next generation well before they reach adulthood.

(Edited for accuracy after being corrected on one point by my wife and to add a link to a nightmare inducing propaganda piece aimed at kids)

Dear Newsbender, good points well made.

News consumption has to expand for financial and ideological reasons. Viewership and ckicks equates to money and profits whilst ideologically, propaganda works best when immersive and believable.

Believability reaches religious acceptance when those conveying the 'info' are teachers and parents (the instructors of the young).

'News' has been expanded and modified and diluted to make it more easy to understand, but also to cater for the child audience, specifically. This creates a nice smooth continuum of stories thst go into adulthood.

BBC have their very own segments and programs for kids which can then be incorporated in to teaching in classrooms. BBC holds it's own as the premier source of reliable news in the world, so teachers all over the globe feel confident using it as source material.

Kids who hear the word 'democracy' a few thousand times in an elevatory mannner, interesperesed into art projects, history, news, architecture, politics, stories, music and poetry will have a hard to repudiating it in any critical sense when older!

kids are a growth market but also make strong ideological sense to propagandize young. Neural pathways form rapidly and 'unlearning' takes serious effort from younger to older.

Get them on message early.

P.S. The cartoon by 'Dr. Peril' you linked to is potentially quite disturbing.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

The original version of the video below is banned by YT because of "violating community guidelines", - maybe it was longer than this one. (It is uploaded by a hungarian channel called "Doctors for Clairvoyance / Clear Vision". - YT’s “banning activity” I think has several functions, not just the rough and direct censorship.)

For me it is "dog and pony show" completely. Lawyers are concerned about the disregard or abolition of the wonderful achievements of democracy... The existence of democracy is due in no small part to lawyers, - so thank you very much.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGmSVhzrOzI

As for the kids, has this "epidemic" (i.e. the last year and a half) brought anything new? But that could be asked about virtually everything. Our main problems, merely by the epidemic / measures / etc., have not worsened at all. Perhaps only to the extent that attention has shifted almost exclusively here.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Nothing special to add, but I had to register this new low of the "new normal" on Brazilian TV. It´s from a weekly show for "old teens". The audience is now represented by faces on screens combined with random clothes strewn on benches. To me it is as creepy as a horror movie with a wacko dining with a corpse ou a lifelike doll. On the other hand, the TV station (which is on the verge of bankruptcy) is saving a load of money with this new format.

I am beginning to suspect there were actual human beings on the set that day. Perhaps it´s someone in the band :lol:
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Found this on social media...

The looming question is: how far away is stage 6?
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:53 pm Nothing special to add, but I had to register this new low of the "new normal" on Brazilian TV. It´s from a weekly show for "old teens". The audience is now represented by faces on screens combined with random clothes strewn on benches. To me it is as creepy as a horror movie with a wacko dining with a corpse ou a lifelike doll. On the other hand, the TV station (which is on the verge of bankruptcy) is saving a load of money with this new format.
Hi Flabbergasted, yes this is something we have been seeing a lot of in the last year, most notably with the NBA last August. I think one of the first times this concept was introduced to the masses, predictive programming style, was in the 2011 Black Mirror episode Fifteen Million Merits.

Back then, most people thought writer and showrunner Charlie Brooker was merely a satirist, and perhaps that was once true in his humble beginnings, but Black Mirror was produced for/by Endemol, the production company (now part of Disney), behind Big Brother, and well known for its eye logo:

Here is a comparison of the NBA game (with virtual audience) and Fifteen Million Merits:

Coincidence? I think not. Black Mirror has a track record of predicting the direction of society with remarkable accuracy.

Source for the image juxtaposition

Edited to correct a few omissions.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

WHEN HISTORY "REPEATS ITSELF"...

Talk about history repeating itself, folks... Here's what we may read at Wikipedia's page titled "2009 FLU PANDEMIC" :

"In January 2010, Wolfgang Wodarg, a German deputy who trained as a physician and chaired the health committee at the Council of Europe, claimed that major firms had organized a "campaign of panic" to put pressure on the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare a "false pandemic" to sell vaccines. Wodarg said the WHO's "false pandemic" flu campaign is "one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century".

He said that the "false pandemic" campaign began in May 2009 in Mexico City, when a hundred or so "normal" reported influenza cases were declared to be the beginning of a threatening new pandemic, although he said there was little scientific evidence for it. Nevertheless, he argued that the WHO, "in cooperation with some big pharmaceutical companies and their scientists, re-defined pandemics," removing the statement that "an enormous amount of people have contracted the illness or died" from its existing definition and replacing it by stating simply that there has to be a virus, spreading beyond borders and to which people have no immunity."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_swine_flu_pandemic

Image WOLFGANG WODARG
"How Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg sees the current Corona pandemic" (10-min video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_AyuhbnPOI
I consider Dr. Wodarg as one of the heroes of our times. We need more, many more good people like this fine man on this planet.

Then, the other day, I stumbled upon the fascinating blog of a French lawyer named Jean-Pierre Joseph, author of a book titled « Vaccins, l'avis d'un avocat : On nous aurait menti ? » (2006) - which translates as « Vaccines, a lawyer's opinion : Could we have been lied to?». In a blogpost - dated September 2, 2009 - Mr Joseph has a quite explosive story to tell regarding a visit that former President of France, Nicolas Sarkozy, made to Mexico - two months before the official "outbreak" of the "2009 flu pandemic" (which, as we were told, started in Mexico City)...
"Bonjour,
We are currently the object of an extremely disturbing maneuver: TWO MONTHS BEFORE the appearance of this flu in Mexico, a contract was signed between Sanofi Aventis (the largest vaccine manufacturer in the world) and a Mexican laboratory for the creation of a production plant of vaccines against influenza "in the hypothesis of a future pandemic". To the "idiots-who-do-not-believe" I reply that they should go and see the press release of the A.F.P. of March 9, 2009, because this was done in the presence of Mr. Nicolas SARKOZY on a visit to Mexico. When I showed it to my local MP, he jumped out of his chair and immediately submitted a written interrogation to the health minister (published in the Official Gazette on July 7).

As you well understand, the solution is collective. You must urgently make an appointment with your local MP/ deputy and ask them to question the government:

1- Have the vaccine laboratories become clairvoyant?
2- Why does a Russian expert (a national authority) declare on the Ria Novosti channel (the Russian AFP) that "H1N1 was manufactured in a laboratory"?
3- Why did the Austrian laboratory Baxter send thousands of doses of the flu vaccine, infected with the avian flu virus (the Czechs first tested it on animals that all died, the laboratory apologized stating that it was an "error of manipulation")?
4- Why do we vaccinate the French people with a product that contains aluminum hydroxide and squalene (2 highly toxic products)?
5- Why don't we learn from the fact that the US Secretary of State has just signed a decree giving full (legal) immunity to H1N1 vaccine manufacturers in the event of legal proceedings?
6- Why has the market for this vaccine been classified as a military secret?
7- What sordid scenario is being prepared for us?

GO SEE YOUR LOCAL MP'S ! ASK THEM TO STOP BEING SISSIES! DEMAND THEM TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS!

Tell them you have all the evidence that the vaccine will kill 10 times more people than the flu itself. This already happened in 1976 in the United States for the same virus. Tell them that when the vaccinated begin to die, you will tell everyone that you warned them - but that they did nothing!

Good luck

J.P. Joseph - September 2, 2009

https://blogavocat.fr/space/jean-pierre ... 2d6?page=1
Image NICOLAS SARKOZY
I consider former French President Nicolas Sarkozy as one of the scumbags of our times. We need fewer, far fewer thugs like this arrogant clown on planet Earth.

That's right folks, as corny as this may sound, I believe that one of this forum's "missions" is simply to separate the wheat from the chaff.

"If you separate the wheat from the chaff, you decide which things or people in a group are good or necessary, and which are not."
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/se ... he%20wheat.
simonshack
Administrator

BRIEF RISK ASSESSMENT
of dying of "Covid" / vs dying of a "Covid" jab

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsgKGbosqe0

At 0:48 in the above video it says that "21 US SERVICE MEMBERS HAVE DIED DUE TO THE VIRUS". Now there are 1.4million active service members in the US Armed Forces. This means that the chances of a service member dying from the (ehrm...) 'Covid virus' is/was about 0.0015%.

As of May 21 2021, 153million Americans had taken at least one Covid jab. (CDC database)
As of May 10 2021, 4434 Americans were reported to have died of suspected Covid vax adverse effects (VAERS database).

This means that around 0.0029% of those who chose to take a Covid jab has died.

Hence, a rough risk assessment would go a bit like this: "Americans who take a Covid vaxxine are about TWICE as likely to die as those who don't".

Moreover, a recent safety trial (linked below) of the Pfizer-Biontech Covid vaccine published on the CDC website reported that as many as 0.6% of the vaccine group suffered from "serious adverse events". So let's see what the CDC means by "serious adverse events":
"Serious adverse events were defined as any untoward medical occurrence that resulted in death, was life-threatening, required inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, or resulted in persistent disability/incapacity." https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/i ... icity.html
Now, I dare assume that VERY FEW Cluesforum readers are considering taking a Covid jab (yet a few friends of mine have, to my utter horror, done so already... :( )

So this is hoping that the few forum readers who may think that they'd better take the jab - "just to stay on the safe side" - will THINK AGAIN !
glg

Unread post by glg »

So this is hoping that the few forum readers who may think that they'd better take the jab - "just to stay on the safe side" - will THINK AGAIN !
This to me is an odd reminder statement Simon - it seems to imply that people here at clues and perhaps generally are susceptible towards believing in the existence of contagious, pathogenic viruses?
That indeed may be the case for some, especially for those, who only read your latest two posts in this here popular thread.

Wodarg - whom you give clear preference - basically claims, that the Corona is just a recurring flu virus, which like all other viruses naturally mutates asf. but that the establishment response to such a common virus is criminally overblown.

Not exactly the stance which manages to shift focus, but rather a down to earth approach inside a given framework.
Obviously then, being trapped inside such a framework, even a calm sideliner echoing Wodarg, is apt to become perturbed by the ¨news¨ and therein stems the need to admonish ¨THINK AGAIN¨, see: there's data which pits your worries 2-1 against the ¨safer¨ side.

Wodarg recently went about discounting Stefan Lankas work, citing purchasable cultured SARS-CoV2 Viruses as proof that the Virus was ¨isolated¨ and that it be completely futile and unproductive to claim otherwise.
Sucharit Bhakdi, another outspoken critic of the politically induced measures said much the same about Lanka, or rather summarily about those who fundamentally claim, that there is no scientific evidence for the Virus theory, that all that talk should be deemed fringe.

At this juncture, I really think, that everybody here should go and read the Fredericks/Relman paper that clues member ¨Neflimp¨ has provided to us here. I refer to that paper, because due to me sometimes skiping long posts, I actually admonished Neflimp here not to bother with Kochs/Rivers postulates, citing reasons I had gained from the very paper that Neflimp already provided, namely the Fredericks/Relman paper which I had found months ago as a reference in Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases which is simply a tome that you would find on any concerned experts bookshelf.
That paper showed me - and it being an official reference - how there most probably is not only no empirical data concerning the Virus Theory, but that worse, the virus theory is not falsifiable i.e. unscientific to the hilt.

In Conclusion:
No, Wodarg is not a hero of mine, especially not when it comes to separating the wheat from the chaff.
Look, personally I see the scientific method as somewhat the closest approach to build consensus via our common understanding of what makes us actually perceive i.e our bodily senses and by extent, their coresponding technological enhancements.
But even in such a narrow yet ¨empirical¨ framework, there's dispute and I therefore simply proclaim MYTHOS as the ever driving force of our shared history.
Albeit, I have not given up on our sensual empire and although I acknowledge the futility of it, I still notice that science is thus propagated whence it should be met by equal standards.
Yet, there is simply no coherent and logical data avaible which allows a virus to exist, but there is tons of secondary belief in such and it would certainly be arrogant to discount off hand, anyone who thinks it obvious that we cross pollute each other on our way to work.
This is the difficulty and Wodarg et al by upholding an innocent and very accidental mysterious concept are only further propagating the tried mystification and are obfuscating, that indeed we can make each other ill, but without even the least of inoccent particle being the cause.

Wherein materialism tried to free us from superstitions, materialism devolved into propagating ever smaller geometries becoming just as superstitious, safe for the geometrical value upheld.

I think it is a relaxant if we here speak freely and really what got me interested in clues, is still the evidence based work corresponding to a culture which propagates expert evaluations according to evidence based data, but which on closer observation may as well be very industrious in selling us a concert myth.
simonshack
Administrator

glg wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:03 am Wodarg recently went about discounting Stefan Lankas work, citing purchasable cultured SARS-CoV2 Viruses as proof that the Virus was ¨isolated¨ and that it be completely futile and unproductive to claim otherwise.
Dear glg, I sincerely appreciate your above post - and thank you for 'filling me in' about Wodarg's stance (which I wasn't aware of) on Stefan Lankas work . Indeed, I wish to apologize to all readers for being, so to speak, a bit "out of my depth" these days regarding the whole Covid scam which, of course, relies on the perpetuation of pseudo-science. My above post [Wodarg vs Sarkozy] was just an (admittedly poor) attempt to 'separate the wheat from the chaff'; it was triggered when I found out about Nicolas Sarkozy's visit to Mexico (two months BEFORE the official "outbreak of the 2009 flu pandemic") on behalf of Sanofi - the world's N°1 vaccine producer - to negotiate for a new flu-vax production plant "in the hypothesis of a future pandemic"... Now, I still think that Wodarg - for all his 'failings' that you rightly point out - is a far better person than Sarkozy! -_-

As for my plea to "THINK AGAIN" (addressed to hypothetical readers that may plan to get jabbed), please understand that I'm still in a 'state of shock' at the fact that a few rather close (and apparently intelligent) friends of mine here in Italy have chosen to do so. Hence, since there are (hopefully!) many more Cluesforum readers than there are close friends of mine, I find it statistically plausible that some forum readers may actually consider - in spite of our efforts here and against all reason & odds - taking the jab.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I've been offered the vaccine at work and politely declined, citing how I suffer from allergies.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

simonshack wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:33 am
glg wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:03 am Wodarg recently went about discounting Stefan Lankas work, citing purchasable cultured SARS-CoV2 Viruses as proof that the Virus was ¨isolated¨ and that it be completely futile and unproductive to claim otherwise.

As for my plea to "THINK AGAIN" (addressed to hypothetical readers that may plan to get jabbed), please understand that I'm still in a 'state of shock' at the fact that a few rather close (and apparently intelligent) friends of mine here in Italy have chosen to do so. Hence, since there are (hopefully!) many more Cluesforum readers than there are close friends of mine, I find it statistically plausible that some forum readers may actually consider - in spite of our efforts here and against all reason & odds - taking the jab.
Dear Simon, you mention Italy and the vaccine, if this latest report below is to be believed then things are not looking too good in Italy at the moment.

Italy Facing CIVIL WAR as Prime Minister ORDERS Vaccines to be Mandatory for all

In violation of every term of the Italian Constitution, the Charter of Human Rights of the European Nations, of the UN Charter for Human Rights, and every medical, scientific and religious moral norm, the Sanitary Dictatorship has approved the conversion into law of the Administrative Decree of Mario Draghi’s Government.

The terms of this Dictatorial Decree oblige every resident of Italy to take the Vaxx, regardless of any position of religion or conscience.

Those who refuse, will be DENIED all medical assistance, in all hospitals and clinics, public and private.

Here is a direct link to the Italian Gazette, the official publication of the Italian Republic regarding laws. The Decree of April 1, 2021 was converted into a “law” by a vote in Parliament last week. The key wording is in Article 5, where anyone, who is deemed to be “not in present use of their natural faculties” — i .e. asleep — can be vaccinated by medical staff, because their consent is PRESUMED.

https://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/eli/id ... 1G00056/sg

English report
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... ry-for-all
simonshack
Administrator

kickstones wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:36 am Dear Simon, you mention Italy and the vaccine, if this latest report below is to be believed then things are not looking too good in Italy at the moment.
Dear kickstones,

No, things are not looking good at all - but to this day (afaik) no law has been passed to jab the entire population. If that day comes though, I'm outta here!
(note: that Italian Gazette ordinance makes no mention of mandatory vaxxes - but only of mobility restrictions in various Italian regions).

However - and badly enough - Draghi is indeed trying to enforce (by decree) mandatory vaxx to all health professionals and this is indeed a potentially explosive situation since a very large percentage of medics/ nurses/ health workers are steadfastly rejecting the jab. Scores of lawyer & civil rights associations are working in defence of the category (I know this for a fact) so the heat is definitely building up.

Here's a short paragraph from an article on Wired.it that sums up Draghi's outrageous 'emergency' decree:
Compulsory vaccines
Tightening up on health professionals who do not want to be vaccinated. The decree makes it compulsory for all health professions and health care workers. Those who refuse will be placed in inferior jobs that allow them not to spread a possible contagion, and if this is not possible, they will be suspended without pay. In addition, the criminal liability of medical and healthcare personnel in charge of administering the vaccine is excluded for the crimes of culpable homicide and culpable personal injury committed during the emergency period, provided, of course, that all the rules laid down for the vaccination campaign have been complied with.
https://www.wired.it/attualita/politica ... na-gialla/
We live in extremely silly AND truly dark times - that much is for sure.
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

antipodean wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:24 am I've been offered the vaccine at work and politely declined, citing how I suffer from allergies.
Yes, I plan on using the same excuse if pushed into giving an explanation. Either that or claim someone close to me has had a severe adverse reaction. I despise being forced into dishonesty - however, I refuse to get jabbed but do not wish to get my card marked with the people I work with, so I have little choice. It’s a tactical necessity.
simonshack
Administrator

In Northern Italy they now have advertising trucks circulating around the streets with this message ... :)

Alright, so the part about "vaccinated people being contagious" is a bit silly - but I cannot but welcome this noble counter-propaganda initiative !
simonshack
Administrator

US SENATE HEARING ABOUT COVID VACCINES

This US senate hearing has been banned from Youtube. So a Swedish truther, Börje Peratt, has re-uploaded it on Vimeo (and subtitled it for Swedish viewers).

It is, in my honest opinion, an absolute MUST WATCH (skip to 2:09 - when the senate hearing starts):