The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by simonshack »

Please, oh please - tell me that I'm hallucinating (or that I'm just reading more silly fake news)...

"Australians who post information that goes against the mainstream narrative will be given fines of up to $11,000 under a newly proposed law designed to permanently ban independent media online."
https://newspunch.com/australians-who-p ... _Bgz6IXCo8
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Dear Simon, in the event you are not hallucinating and it is not fake news anyone that is charged, fined, incarecerated by the legal system for posting 'anti-lockdown information' might want to use the recent on record court case in Alberta (if not fake) as a template, the main point being the government and the representatives of the Queen could not supply proof of so called “Covid-19” virus in order to validate and justify the government’s emergency medical measures regarding the said “virus”.

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BDuAaXtTNPEU/
kickstones

Here is a video presentation which is very relevant in these present times of madness.

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M this madness
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

kickstones wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:55 am Dear Simon, in the event you are not hallucinating and it is not fake news anyone that is charged, fined, incarecerated by the legal system for posting 'anti-lockdown information' might want to use the recent on record court case in Alberta (if not fake) as a template, the main point being the government and the representatives of the Queen could not supply proof of so called “Covid-19” virus in order to validate and justify the government’s emergency medical measures regarding the said “virus”.

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BDuAaXtTNPEU/
Ya a few years ago even conspiracy theorists thought I was a complete lunatic for not believing in viruses, and then of course not believing in vaccines.

No virus has ever been isolated, and we have another court case there proving it.

Things like chicken pox its hard to say what the cause is. My feeling is in our genetic program there is leftover stuff from when we were frogs or some primordial thing that comes out. Why exactly it comes out I do not know. It reminds me somewhat of wisdom teeth, everyone gets them eventually, but the exact age is different.

The trigger for why it comes out could be atmospheric, chemicals in the environment or magnetic, or simply hard programmed in each person. But the atmospheric change and similar, it would give the illusion of being contagious, as a bunch of kids got it at the same time. You know how animals bodies change depending on the environment.

Some of the other diseases said to be caused by viruses, my feeling is they are how the body breaks down when missing certain nutrients. So as mass nutrition advanced with advancing crop science, the incidences of those declined and the severity declined.

But unlike our modern scientists I don't claim absolute religious level knowledge of my hypothesis, just my best hypothesis.

The infectious disease theory breaks down when applied to these diseases. Pellagra for a long time was thought to be an infectious disease, until Dr. Goldberger working on a commission from the US Federal government, showed that it could not be infectious in nature.

With the flu and colds my contention is they are the body going through periods of autophagy. Where the body wipes out a bunch of dis-functioning and dead cells all at once. It is a very healthy process for the body, but it can really floor the body while it is going on. It seems to happen just at the start of spring, 'spring cleaning' by the body.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Well it turns out he didn't actually win the court case.

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/F6XvZCbok1SP/
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

I'm impressed how well the man knows the Law. I suspect without this there is no way to even start.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear All,

I found this enlightening piece this morning which is a sane rationale regarding the isolation of alleged 'viruses'. I am posting the whole article here (along with the link for verification) in toto to save anyone the trouble of reading it on the site. It is written by three doctors, named at the end.

Be well.

*************************************************************************************

https://www.globalresearch.ca/statement ... vi/5752738

Isolation: The action of isolating; the fact or condition of being isolated or standing alone; separation from other things or persons; solitariness.
– Oxford English Dictionary

The controversy over whether the SARS-CoV-2 virus has ever been isolated or purified continues. However, using the above definition, common sense, the laws of logic and the dictates of science, any unbiased person must come to the conclusion that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has never been isolated or purified. As a result, no confirmation of the virus’ existence can be found. The logical, common sense, and scientific consequences of this fact are:

the structure and composition of something not shown to exist can’t be known, including the presence, structure, and function of any hypothetical spike or other proteins;
the genetic sequence of something that has never been found can’t be known;
“variants” of something that hasn’t been shown to exist can’t be known;
it’s impossible to demonstrate that SARS-CoV-2 causes a disease called Covid-19.

In as concise terms as possible, here’s the proper way to isolate, characterize and demonstrate a new virus.

First, one takes samples (blood, sputum, secretions) from many people (e.g. 500) with symptoms which are unique and specific enough to characterize an illness. Without mixing these samples with ANY tissue or products that also contain genetic material, the virologist macerates, filters and ultracentrifuges i.e. purifies the specimen. This common virology technique, done for decades to isolate bacteriophages1 and so-called giant viruses in every virology lab, then allows the virologist to demonstrate with electron microscopy thousands of identically sized and shaped particles. These particles are the isolated and purified virus.

These identical particles are then checked for uniformity by physical and/or microscopic techniques. Once the purity is determined, the particles may be further characterized. This would include examining the structure, morphology, and chemical composition of the particles. Next, their genetic makeup is characterized by extracting the genetic material directly from the purified particles and using genetic-sequencing techniques, such as Sanger sequencing, that have also been around for decades. Then one does an analysis to confirm that these uniform particles are exogenous (outside) in origin as a virus is conceptualized to be, and not the normal breakdown products of dead and dying tissues.2 (As of May 2020, we know that virologists have no way to determine whether the particles they’re seeing are viruses or just normal break-down products of dead and dying tissues.)3

If we have come this far then we have fully isolated, characterized, and genetically sequenced an exogenous virus particle. However, we still have to show it is causally related to a disease. This is carried out by exposing a group of healthy subjects (animals are usually used) to this isolated, purified virus in the manner in which the disease is thought to be transmitted. If the animals get sick with the same disease, as confirmed by clinical and autopsy findings, one has now shown that the virus actually causes a disease. This demonstrates infectivity and transmission of an infectious agent.

None of these steps has even been attempted with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, nor have all these steps been successfully performed for any so-called pathogenic virus. Our research indicates that a single study showing these steps does not exist in the medical literature.

Instead, since 1954, virologists have taken unpurified samples from a relatively few people, often less than ten, with a similar disease. They then minimally process this sample and inoculate this unpurified sample onto tissue culture containing usually four to six other types of material — all of which contain identical genetic material as to what is called a “virus.” The tissue culture is starved and poisoned and naturally disintegrates into many types of particles, some of which contain genetic material. Against all common sense, logic, use of the English language and scientific integrity, this process is called “virus isolation.” This brew containing fragments of genetic material from many sources is then subjected to genetic analysis, which then creates in a computer-simulation process the alleged sequence of the alleged virus, a so called in silico genome. At no time is an actual virus confirmed by electron microscopy. At no time is a genome extracted and sequenced from an actual virus. This is scientific fraud.

The observation that the unpurified specimen — inoculated onto tissue culture along with toxic antibiotics, bovine fetal tissue, amniotic fluid and other tissues — destroys the kidney tissue onto which it is inoculated is given as evidence of the virus’ existence and pathogenicity. This is scientific fraud.

From now on, when anyone gives you a paper that suggests the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated, please check the methods sections. If the researchers used Vero cells or any other culture method, you know that their process was not isolation. You will hear the following excuses for why actual isolation isn’t done:

There were not enough virus particles found in samples from patients to analyze.
Viruses are intracellular parasites; they can’t be found outside the cell in this manner.

If No. 1 is correct, and we can’t find the virus in the sputum of sick people, then on what evidence do we think the virus is dangerous or even lethal? If No. 2 is correct, then how is the virus spread from person to person? We are told it emerges from the cell to infect others. Then why isn’t it possible to find it?

Finally, questioning these virology techniques and conclusions is not some distraction or divisive issue. Shining the light on this truth is essential to stop this terrible fraud that humanity is confronting.

For, as we now know, if the virus has never been isolated, sequenced or shown to cause illness, if the virus is imaginary, then why are we wearing masks, social distancing and putting the whole world into prison?

Finally, if pathogenic viruses don’t exist, then what is going into those injectable devices erroneously called “vaccines,” and what is their purpose? This scientific question is the most urgent and relevant one of our time.

We are correct. The SARS-CoV2 virus does not exist.

Sally Fallon Morell, MA

Dr. Thomas Cowan, MD

Dr. Andrew Kaufman, MD

Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

These considerations by the CDC regarding the establishment of "green zones" in community buildings (concentration camps) to shield healthy people (vaxxed and compliant individuals) from contact with high-risk individuals (unvaxxed and politically inconvenient individuals) seem to have gone uncommented. They were published back in mid-2020 when the vaxx poison program had not yet been rolled out. I was going to reproduce some paragraphs here, but I didn´t know what to choose. It´s shocking throughout.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... arian.html
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:30 pm These considerations by the CDC regarding the establishment of "green zones" in community buildings (concentration camps) to shield healthy people (vaxxed and compliant individuals) from contact with high-risk individuals (unvaxxed and politically inconvenient individuals) seem to have gone uncommented. They were published back in mid-2020 when the vaxx poison program had not yet been rolled out. I was going to reproduce some paragraphs here, but I didn´t know what to choose. It´s shocking throughout.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... arian.html
That goes hand-in-hand with these ads circulating around the US:

https://www.google.com/search?q=internm ... _QIjVIWpKs
glg

Unread post by glg »

SMILE you're on CANDID CAMERA

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq4mlDc6Kv0

Oh God I wish, but after almost two years... I'm kinda loosing hope on that being a chance.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

For most Cluesforum readers, my below pronouncement will probably sound like a "statement of the obvious". However, my inner self sometimes urges me to reach out to the masses - in the wishful hope that they will finally abandon their trust in the 'news' outlets of the mainstream media machine (such as Time magazine).

As long as most people will fail to realize that 'virus epidemlcs' are a longstanding ploy designed for
mass control and manipulation - most people will continue to be manipulated and mass controlled.

I must say that I'm feeling increasingly uncomfortable living on this planet - what with its exceedingly high rate of fastidiously dormant and unreactive passengers (to the threat posed by the deranged little bunch of terrorists who wish to control us all). If I were the captain of this spaceship called "Earth", I would probably consider jettisoning a large part of my human cargo - together with those insane, sociopathic terrorists, of course.

Lately, this very forum has become (for some reason) pretty dormant too. What's up with that, folks? Are you giving up the fight just because our spaceship has entered a particularly rough and unprecedented "shitstorm"? Come on, guys - always remember that good'ol saying: "when the going gets rough, the tough get going".
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Hey Simon, you are right.. I guess it has to do with the fact that everything has become so obvious for the people who have eyes to see. Even when the media and/or politicians would straight up tell the people what is really going on, most would just ignore or deny it so I guess it is making people like us a bit demoralized.

The last year and a half have showed me that most of the people are not only mouth breathing idiots, no no, some of them are plain evil! They don't see a problem with the exclusion from society of healthy people that don't want a jab, they won't protest a vax passport and will just watch (or look away most probably) when they inject babies with this poison. People whom I thought to be pretty smart have taking this experimental concoction, it is just mindboggling. House prices have increased enormously this and last year, stock markets all over the world are booming, inflation is creeping up and up and still.. 99 % of the people around me fail to see the problem. Even worse, they won't investigate this cesspool called reality, they rather look at a fake world on their phones or TV. I feel we are all destined to watch this global system slowly become more and more evil, stupid and repressive until it destroys itself in the end. In a way you can say it is sort of a happy end because it must go..

As some may know, years ago I moved to a remote part of Uganda to start social projects and together with a local friend we have created an NGO to give people a chance to help others and with that help themselves. The situation in the developed world will become increasingly worse while here it is very easily possible to live a self-sustaining and healthy life while also contributing to the lives of people who have very little. The climate is perfect, prices are low and the locals are very friendly. If there are people on this forum who want to know more about it, message me.

Wishing you all the best in these weird times!
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Simon said:
Lately, this very forum has become (for some reason) pretty dormant too. What's up with that, folks? Are you giving up the fight just because our spaceship has entered a particularly rough and unprecedented "shitstorm"? Come on, guys - always remember that good'ol saying: "when the going gets rough, the tough get going".
Netfilimp's reply was excellent. However, I feel that a lot of the thinking public are feeling the wearisome nature of this seemingly interminable diabolical affair and are struggling to try and cope with the plethora of this and that and trying to live in the meantime.

I am sure that a lot of those, like myself, are personally concerned how far they are going to force the 'vaccinations' on those who try to keep a low profile but will have their life-lines cut off regarding what income they have and how far they can blackmail us into accepting them to stay alive. At what point would any of the readers of this forum go before having to take these injections? First it may be one, then two, then three and so on ad infinitum. What will happen after the Omega variant his passed its sell-by date?

It is one thing not to be able to visit large venues (even cafe's) of largish numbers of people but having to be injected just to go to the local shop to buy food, or worse having your only means of income cut off (pensions and such-like) is always something to consider seriously.

How this is going to pan out, neither they, nor we can predict. Too much data can be a bugbear also because it is all very complicated and talk is cheap and won't buy the answer. There is no help to be considered from any legal aspect. I am sure even so-called Nuremberg Laws can and will be circumvented because that is part of the system in which we live (especially courts, International or otherwise: 'The Lords giveth and the Lords taketh away').

Just my pennyworth...be well.
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

I agree Sharpstuff, more and more people feel that there is something wrong, the only big issue I see is the scope of the problem. It takes many years to find out that basically everything is a lie. Most people are willing to admit there is fraud, corruption etc but the realisation that almost all of reality is fabricated.. That is a big one. From 911 to politics to unexplainable retrograde movements of planets. Why is this a problem? To take this realisation in takes time, a lot of time. From a pure quest for knowledge it becomes more spiritual; acceptance of what is and reflecting on yourself in this reality. But before you reach that state (and many won't even get there) you go through some phases that in the moment are not necessarily positive for yourself and the people around you.

Let's say for example more and more people wake up to the Covid fraud. The first reaction is anger towards the so-called conspirators. Heads should roll! People will protest and this is great for the 'controllers' because protests will get derailed by professional agents provocateurs leading to more anger and destruction. The newly awakened will send mail after mail to their family and friends about the fraud, causing schisms in their relationships. The anger leads to despair, loneliness, more anger etc etc.

The only way to deal with this reality is to be thankful for the lessons it is teaching. It is up to us to realise that blaming people has little use because we each play our part in this destructive system, we are all in a way responsible. But to tell someone who has just found out his wife is sterile or his child has died because of the jab to be thankful for Fauci for being part of a beautiful lesson of what it means to be a soul.. Hmm. That is a tough one.

I feel we are in a spiritual battle and the best way to win is to turn away from it with loving energy and really be the change you want to see in the world. Now imagine grabbing the microphone at one of these demonstrations and telling the people this message.
kickstones

Hello Simon, I have tried posting a few times recently, but this message came up when I tried to save draft or preview....

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

It occurred when I tried to save a post which included this YouTube video below, this time I have not included the lyrics to see what happens...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X1A5gxJn_I