The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I just discovered this site: https://nomoresilence.world/

It provides video testimonials by vax-injured people. As usual, the site owners declare that...
We are NOT anti-vax and we are NOT conspiracy theorists. In fact, all the victims represented within this platform took the vaccine thinking they were doing the right thing within the fight against Covid-19.

I haven´t explored it yet but, regardless of its stated non-anti-vax position, it may contain some useful material. It´s also an opportunity to determine in what ways (or whether at all) these video testimonials differ from crisis actor performances.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Flabbergasted wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:17 pm I just discovered this site: https://nomoresilence.world/

It provides video testimonials by vax-injured people. As usual, the site owners declare that...
We are NOT anti-vax and we are NOT conspiracy theorists. In fact, all the victims represented within this platform took the vaccine thinking they were doing the right thing within the fight against Covid-19.

I haven´t explored it yet but, regardless of its stated non-anti-vax position, it may contain some useful material. It´s also an opportunity to determine in what ways (or whether at all) these video testimonials differ from crisis actor performances.
Thanks for posting this Flabbergasted.

On the first page is Casey Hodgkinson who I've mentioned in previous posts.
Casey and family are definately not crisis actors.
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Thanks from myself also, Flabbergasted. Sending this link to everyone I know who is on the fence (not many left).
Newsbender

kickstones wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:39 am Dear antipodean, in the UK there are a few things going on behind the scenes in regards the jabs, and I am not sure anything will come about from them, but one is a criminal complaint that has been lodged at at Hammersmith police station on Monday the 20th of December 2021, by an ex policeman, Dave Sexton, for Misconduct in public office and Gross negligent manslaughter.
The complaint has been acknowledged by the police and has been issued a Crime reference number. 6029679/21.
Very interesting. I'm curious as to whether this would work in Germany. I somehow doubt it, this being the land of "it is how it is", but it would be interesting to test it.

I have an altogether different, yet covid-related, potential legal case in front of me here. The immigration office has approved my post-Brexit residence permit (which is supposed to be an automatic right, but it wasn't) but now they want me to go and collect my permit in person from the local immigration office. Because of the "increased threat" of the (in almost all cases, incredibly mild) moronic variant, I now have to take a test to enter the building. And it is here that the narrative, once again, crumbles... I told them to send it to me by recorded post. After all, passports, bank cards, etc. all get sent by the post even when there is no "pandemic". But no, they can't do that, they tell me. It has to be collected in person and it will require a sinus scrape (or a jab in the last 3 months) in order to do so. :blink:

Of course, they have to ramp up the (false) positive cases somehow! And who knows what else is in those approved-for-emergency use-only tests?

I'm standing my ground and am making a complaint... I will report back here if it gets "interesting" :)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Hi Newsbender, I presume you mean the Rapid Antigen Test. I was prepared to take one so I could leave Auckland for Xmas.

I went to the Pharmacy to end up having a guy who looked like he'd barely left High School, to administer the test to me.
He was to give me 2 nasal scrapes, (if you could call it that) using a stick 2 centimetres up each nostril, then twist 5 times.

I asked him what qualifications he had, he then called the manager, who proudly boasted he'd carried out more tests than herself. He then declined to test me at all.
After getting a telling off for not wearing my mask properly because I'm unvaccinated, she told me to go home and think about it.
Newsbender

Yep, as far as I can tell it's the same test/process here although I've never had a single test yet because no one is sticking anything up my nose except me. They can go to hell! I'll sue them if I have to.
Newsbender

Here's an interesting bit of dot-joining I stumbled across on henrymakow.com:

I don't think this is too much of a reach, to me it does seem to be intentional. Now, it is entirely possible that "they" put these hidden symbols in just to mess with us ("conspiracy candy"), as we all know, and it may not be that this symbology has any real meaning or significance for the Nutwork at all. But the message is in there nonetheless.

Perhaps the reason for all this symbology is simply so they can have another pop at the "conspiracy crowd" on fact checking sites. One can only guess at the twisted logic behind these things.
Patrik S

Unread post by Patrik S »

On the first page is Casey Hodgkinson who I've mentioned in previous posts.
Casey and family are definately not crisis actors.
[/quote]

Why not?
Newsbender

Just go back a few pages on this thread to read about Antipodean's experiences here, Patrik.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Newsbender wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:02 pm
kickstones wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:39 am
Dear antipodean, in the UK there are a few things going on behind the scenes in regards the jabs, and I am not sure anything will come about from them, but one is a criminal complaint that has been lodged at at Hammersmith police station on Monday the 20th of December 2021, by an ex policeman, Dave Sexton, for Misconduct in public office and Gross negligent manslaughter.
The complaint has been acknowledged by the police and has been issued a Crime reference number. 6029679/21.
Very interesting. I'm curious as to whether this would work in Germany. I somehow doubt it, this being the land of "it is how it is", but it would be interesting to test it.
Hello Newsbender, current events suggest there are certainly 'a few things going on behind the scenes, it appears the official narrative is falling apart and yesterday the UK government did a complete U turn on its 'Covid' policies. Whether or not it's to do with the criminal investigation I am not sure. But I do know a few UK citizens have taken it upon themselves to close down 'pop up' jab centres in some parts of the UK, through Common Law Acts and the evidence compiled by Dave Sexton and are quoting the Crime reference number. 6029679/21.

England Ends All COVID Passports, Mask Mandates, Work Restrictions
Effective immediately, the UK government is no longer asking people to work from home. The by COVID pass mandate for nightclubs and large events won’t be renewed when it expires on Jan. 26. And from Thursday, indoor mask-wearing will no longer be compulsory anywhere in England.

England Ends All COVID Passports, Mask ... strictions

The Last Days of the Covidian Cult

This isn’t going to be pretty, folks. The downfall of a death cult rarely is. There is going to be wailing and gnashing of teeth, incoherent fanatical jabbering, mass deleting of embarrassing tweets.

There’s going to be a veritable tsunami of desperate rationalizing, strenuous denying, shameless blame-shifting, and other forms of ass-covering, as suddenly former Covidian Cult members make a last-minute break for the jungle before the fully-vaxxed-and-boosted “Safe and Effective Kool-Aid” servers get to them.
Yes, that’s right, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, the official Covid narrative is finally falling apart, or is being hastily disassembled, or historically revised, right before our eyes.

The “experts” and “authorities” are finally acknowledging that the “Covid deaths” and “hospitalization” statistics are artificially inflated and totally unreliable (which they have been from the very beginning), and they are admitting that their miracle “vaccines” don’t work (unless you change the definition of the word “vaccine”), and that they have killed a few people, or maybe more than a few people, and that lockdowns were probably “a serious mistake.”
https://off-guardian.org/2022/01/18/the ... dian-cult/

Here the BBC allows 2 outspoken critics of the Government Covid policies to air their views (first 5 mins).......

BBC Radio Scotland | What's Going On With the Narrative?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7wvP2-tvpc
Flabbergasted
Administrator

kickstones wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:30 am This isn’t going to be pretty, folks. The downfall of a death cult rarely is. There is going to be wailing and gnashing of teeth, incoherent fanatical jabbering, mass deleting of embarrassing tweets.
When you discover your accountant or business partner has been ransacking the firm and has been murdering people in cold blood, what do you do? Leave him be, expect him to have a change of heart, and go back to life as it was?

If the official narrative is in fact falling apart, or being reconditioned, the pawns of the Nutwork and assorted homicidal Covidian Cult members have to be made to pay for their crimes and treachery, or they will be back at it, better armed, before you know it.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Here is a link to a technical report regarding the presence in Pfizer's BNT162b2 "vaccine" of toxic synthetic compounds used as vehicle for the delivery of genetic material.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13p4wCO ... sp=sharing

It is signed by Giovanna Gomes Lara. I don´t know much about her, but her resumé says she has an MSc in biomedical engineering and a PhD focusing on mesoporous silica nanoparticles functionalized with gap-junction blockers and antioxidants against the effects of radiotherapy.

I Google-translated the main text:
Introduction (summarized)
In addition to the gene sequence that codes for the 'spike' of the said SARS-Cov2, some substances that make up the lipid nanoparticle (fat) in the so-called vaccine are of concern. These components are ALC 0315 and ALC 0159. These substances having never been tested in humans before the mass inoculation campaign promoted by the MoH. There were at least 14 changes in the package insert. The last modification consists of the inclusion of a cardioplegic and correction substance called tromethamine for the product to be injected into children between 5 and 11 years old. The term cardioplegic solution means that its use is intended to stabilize cardiac function in cardiogenic shock (inability of the heart to pump blood). The addition of such a substance to vials intended for children from 5 to 11 years of age suggests an adverse effect already expected and not declared in the package insert of the gene therapy product. In this report we analyze each of the compounds mentioned above with regard to studies carried out in vitro and in vivo as well as the situation of authorization of their use in humans.

Context (summarized)
This technical report was requested for an ongoing lawsuit referring to the inclusion of substances in gene therapy products not approved for human use or suspended due to the need for safety analysis.

Comments (summarized)
1) ALC 0315 and
2) ALC 0159
The two compounds known as ALC 0315 and ALC 0159 are synthetic, artificial long-chain carbon compounds that in aqueous solution form micelles (spheres) with their polar part directed towards the outside of the micelle and the nonpolar (uncharged) part directed towards the inner side. These compounds have been used as vehicles for the delivery of artificial/exogenous genetic material into cells in laboratory culture in order to modify the expression of a gene and, consequently, cellular functioning.
In the manufacturer's information document on these compounds, two statements are made: 1) that these compounds are not authorized for either veterinary or human use, being for research only and not for the purpose of diagnosis or therapy; 2) both compounds are present in the "vaccine" (quotes by the author of this report) BNT162b2 against SARS-Cov2. In an additional item of the document, ALC 0315 is listed as a carcinogen while for ALC 0159 such effect has not yet been evaluated. The triggering of anaphylactic shock in recipients of BNT162b2 is already documented and reports continue to be added to the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System), an American system for reporting adverse effects from vaccines. Another article admits that there is no FDA-approved human use of the two substances. Lipid nanoparticles trigger anaphylactic shock by activating the complement system, a sequence of molecules that open pores in cells, killing them.
The only pre-clinical test biodistribution study done was provided by the Japanese regulatory agency presented by Pfizer. This document reports the slow metabolism of ALC 0315 and ALC 0159 with accumulation of these in the liver, adrenals, bone marrow (where blood cells are produced), kidneys, spleen, ovaries and prostate of rats and mice.

3) Tromethamine
Tromethamine, according to its pharmacological description, is a compound used in the control of metabolic acidosis (low blood pH) as an alternative to sodium bicarbonate solution administered intravenously. Tromethamine is currently suspended according to information from drugs.com, one of the largest drug platforms for consultation in both the US and Europe, as well as in the FDA's orange book. The substance in question is produced by a single company, HOSPIRA, acquired by Pfizer in 2015. Its manufacture ceased in 2016. In addition to this fact, regarding the available literature on the interaction of tromethamine with proteins, there is a publication that reports the inhibition of APP (protein amyloid beta) in vitro without the presence of cells in culture. APP is responsible for controlling the growth of neurons and the formation of nerve synapses. The scarcity of in vitro and in vivo studies raises serious questions about its safety for humans. The International Agency for Research on Cancer classifies this substance in its group 3. This category contains substances on which carcinogenicity studies (ability to cause cancer) in humans are inadequate and animal experiments are also inadequate and the results are suggestive of carcinogenic action, but "not conclusive".
Pfizer's latest TG product package insert, available on the ANVISA website, recently included tromethamine as an excipient intended for inoculations in children aged 5 to 11 years. Tromethamine is a compound that has already been used in cardioplegic buffer solution whose function would be to protect the heart from damage caused by ischemia (decreased blood flow in a given human tissue) during cardiac surgeries. However, its use in these situations was also replaced by other substances because tromethamine caused damage to the cardiac tissue that it was supposed to protect. Even before the suspension of tromethamine, it was not indicated for intramuscular administration, however, via TG administration. In the same package insert the concentration of tromethamine in the final product is not informed. The limited literature on administration procedures, especially in infants and older children, recommends the use of catheters for the administration and monitoring of CO2 and O2 (carbon dioxide and oxygen, respectively) pressure due to sudden changes in gas tension as well as to avoid local necrosis. The application of tromethamine even intravenously by administration vehicles (eg needles) of very small gauge lead to local tissue necrosis. Publications from the 1960s describe extensive liver damage from necrosis.
Necrosis is a type of cell death that leads to a state of intense inflammation with the release of inflammatory substances (e.g. Nuclear Factor-B and Interleukin-6) by necrotic cells and production of pro-inflammatory cytokines by neighboring tissues, which may affect other organs. Animal tests at various doses (8-16mM tromethamine/kg) showed high toxicity in the liver, kidney, spleen and heart of mice and rabbits. Neither did the addition of sodium chloride (NaCl, salt) decrease the toxicity of tromethamine. After 24 hours of administration of the compound, it was still detected in the body of the animals tested, which justifies studies of its excretion. According to current data, tromethamine is not metabolized by the human body. The compost must be kept between 20 and 25 degrees, and freezing is prohibited. However, in the current Pfizer package insert it says that the bottle with the finished product should be stored between -90 and -60 degrees. No studies on stability at these temperatures were located.
(actual page count, not page numbers)
Page 7: contract between Pfizer and the Brazilian government (in Portuguese)
Pages 8-56: Wyeth Comirnaty fact sheet (in Portuguese)
Pages 57-61: History of changes in the fact sheet/insert (in Portuguese)
Pages 62-73: Echelon Biosciences Inc. fact sheet on ALC-0315 (in English)
Pages 74-81: Echelon Biosciences Inc. fact sheet on ALC-0159 (in English)
Pages 82-83: Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations (in English)
Pages 84-86: Tromethamine (drugs.com) (in English)
Page 87: Tromethamine Discontinuation (in English)
Pages 88-96: Acquisition of HOSPIRA by Pfizer (in English)
Pages 97-112: Confidential Pfizer study on pharmacokinetics (in English)
Page 114: Biologist's ID and driver's license of Giovanna Gomes Lara
Pages 115-117: Resumé
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

REFLECTIONS ON THE "NOVAX JOKEOVID" SAGA

Dear friends, it seems that the highly-publicized "Novak Djokovic saga" that has mesmerized the entire planet for many weeks has now finally come to an end.
And what a 'tragic' end it was (for all the world's antivaxxers - such as myself): our beloved dissident-hero was ultimately defeated, 'dishonourably discharged' - and sent back home like a 'bad & rebellious child' refusing to wear a facemask at school.

This has allowed the most braindead and scornful pro-vaxxers to chant victory - on the notes of "the LAW is the same for everyone". The "Novax Jokeovid" affair has effectively imprinted into the general public's psyche the notion that NO INDIVIDUAL (not even mega sports stars like the world's N°1 tennis player) can escape the global 'Covid laws". You either take the jab - or lose your job.

I will hasten to admit that I was personally fooled by it all for a while - and was silently cheerleading Novak's "courageous stand against the system'. Now that it's all over though, I think we all ought to take a step back and calmly review this whole affair with a cool and analytic mind.

One thing is for sure: if you even dare hint at the notion that the Djokovic affair might have been a joke (i.e. a pathetic pantomime staged for the masses so as to further divide us) you will bring upon yourself the WRATH of like-minded antivaxxers and righteous freedom lovers. However, I'm personally quite 'immune' to such criticism - having spent one third of my life dissecting and exposing some of the most quirky and elaborate psychological operations foisted upon this planet's population. However evil & distasteful it may be, one must almost "admire" the macchiavellian machinations concocted by the psy-op writers employed by the globalist mafia (a.k.a. "The Nutwork").

Yes, it may be too far-fetched to think that the very name and surname of our N°1 tennis champion (Novak Djokovic) is a silly wordplay on "Novax" and "Joke-Covid" - as some have suggested. After all, he has been around for a long time - and it may all be totally coincidental... In any case, this is not what makes me suspicious of the guy.

The thing is, if you go to the "Novak Djokovic Foundation" website, you will find out that it was funded by none other than the WORLD BANK:

https://novakdjokovicfoundation.org/nov ... velopment/

Enough said? Well, I think so.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

simonshack wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:26 pm The thing is, if you go to the "Novak Djokovic Foundation" website, you will find out that it was funded by none other than the WORLD BANK:

https://novakdjokovicfoundation.org/nov ... velopment/

Enough said? Well, I think so.
The symbology displayed in many of his pictures also suggests he's very well enmeshed in the current system.

Now he's even "accused" of being invested in COVID-treatments, which suggests he wants to keep everyone from taking the vax just for his own profit. Ya know, if you don't take the shot you're more likely to need his meds, simples!
Only2perCent

Unread post by Only2perCent »

Searching for the "code" that may wake people up ... :unsure:

Seasonal flu is not contagious, people, it's "seasonal". Remember, we showed up for work with the symptoms, and nobody locked the facility down? The illness ended when we felt better, and nobody was placed under a two-week quarantine. No "antibodies" or "immunity" were developed during the flu, it kept coming back every season, when trees shed leaves, because it's seasonal. You knew it but chose to forget under pressure of the irrational panic. Virology is a fraud. Stop being afraid and come to your senses! Stop giving away your freedoms, one after another!