The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

In the 2020 Amazon series "Utopia", a deep state organization embeds a sterilizing component in a vaccine for a fabricated pandemic in order to reduce the world population to one sixth the current figure. Interesting from the point of view of timing.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQPQsUiaaEc
Dr. Kevin Chrsitie: "And now we have exactly what we wanted: hundreds of millions of Americans lining up, offering us their arms, and letting us give them our creation."
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

My double jabbed son has tested positive for Covid, basically has to stay at home with what's looking like a not too bad dose of the flu.

Will my double jabbed partner also get it? And will I (well into my 60s) the only unvaccinated person in the household, not get it. Watch this space.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

This was in the mainstream news in Holland and Belgium. This video of the arrest looks very staged, so people are concluding he is probably controlled opposition .
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-irBMgDMwM

Some background information from https://nltimes.nl/2022/03/16/dutch-cov ... d-sedition
Dutch Covid denier Willem Engel arrested for sedition

The police arrested Willem Engel [=angel] in Rotterdam on Wednesday for incitement, lawyer Jeroen Pols confirmed on Twitter. The 45-year-old is suspected of posting seditionist coronavirus-related statements on social media over an extended period, the Public Prosecution Service (OM) said. He will be arraigned on Friday.

Pols represents Viruswaarheid [virus truth], a Covid-denying action group founded by Engel. "The Rutte regime is fully attacking critics and opposition," Pols tweeted. "Meanwhile, they have a big mouth about democracy in Russia."

The Public Prosecution Service (OM) confirmed in January that Engel was under investigation after nearly 23,000 people answered a call to press charges against him. The campaign was launched by activist Norbert Dikkeboom [=fat tree] last year. He accused Engel of inciting violence, spreading medical misinformation, fraud, making statements with terrorist intent, and threats.
I also have some doubts about some groups operating in Belgium, linked to Willem Engel, for example Virus waanzin [=madness], renamed "vrijheid" led by lawyer Michael Verstraeten, now also a political party.
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Yes Seneca, I have had my suspicions from day one. There are multiple reasons;

- he gets a lot of media attention from proven disinfo alternative media websites
- he gets a lot of media attention from mainstream media
- he never mentions the most important fact; a virus has never been isolated

As always our controllers want to control most of the narrative so they use people like him to show us filthy peasants what happens when we stand up to power! So the next time someone talks to you and says something that goes against the narrative of 'science' and 'government' you be sure to tell him to watch his steps because he could end up in prison. Or maybe even better, when you hear someone talk this dangerous nonsense, you report him to your nearest police station.

For the people who like these kinds of things; the guy is 'arrested' at the crossing of Julianastraat and Oranjestraat in front of number 18 (666). For the people who know nothing of the Netherlands; Juliana was our queen and Orange is our national colour (which happens to have a numerological value of 33). As a sidenote, the daughter of Juliana, Beatrix, was our queen for exactly 33 years. When you look at Google Streetview, you'll find a nice pyramid pointing to the place where he's arrested.

https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Julian ... 4d4.422871

Another interesting sidenote; in the past, when I would search (DuckDuck) for a numerology calculator I'd normally get results with websites that have different versions of the calculator. Now the whole first page of the results is composed of websites to tell you your personal numbers and life path linking it to astrology. As most of the people here know, the controllers like their numbers/dates/star signs etc but our media has made it into something that is only practised by hippies, stoners and women. But okay, I figured I'd add Chaldean to the search and I clicked on the first result, entered the name Juliana and the result was 18 (same as the street number). According to the website the meaning of 18 is;

The materialistic. Eighteen is generally associated with bitter quarrels and warnings of treachery. They experience ill will and corruption due to greed.

* Edited out some spelling mistakes and unclear sentences.
antipodean

antipodean wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:03 pm My double jabbed son has tested positive for Covid, basically has to stay at home with what's looking like a not too bad dose of the flu.

Will my double jabbed partner also get it? And will I (well into my 60s) the only unvaccinated person in the household, not get it. Watch this space.
Yep my partner now has Covid, after feeling sick with the symptons she took a Covid test and was positive.
I'm now the only person in the household who hasn't been sick with Covid.

If you don't want to get sick with Covid don't get vaccinated.
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Yes, I know at least 7 people who have been jabbed and boostered and are/have been very sick for at least two weeks, with a positive test result in each case. One of them is still in hospital with breathing problems, possibly heart related.

Shortly after I posted on here saying I haven't been sick in two years, my wife and I did come down with a moderate cold which wiped us out for a few days. No idea if it was the 'Rona as I have never taken a test. But interesting that, whatever it was, two days in bed was sufficient to be over the worst of it, whereas all these jabbed up people seem to get really sick.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The next step: EU Council gives green light to start negotiations on international pandemic treaty.

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/pres ... ic-treaty/

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/poli ... ic-treaty/
A convention, agreement or other international instrument is legally binding under international law. An agreement on pandemic prevention, preparedness and response adopted under the World Health Organization (WHO) would enable countries around the globe to strengthen national, regional and global capacities and resilience to future pandemics.

Such an instrument would also:

- ensure higher, sustained and long-term political engagement at the level of world leaders of states or governments
- define clear processes and tasks
- enhance long-term public and private-sector support at all levels
- foster integration of health matters across all relevant policy areas
An international convention, agreement or other international instrument on pandemics would support and focus on:

- early detection and prevention of pandemics
- resilience to future pandemics
- response to any future pandemics, in particular by ensuring universal and equitable access to medical solutions, such as vaccines, medicines and diagnostics
- a stronger international health framework with the WHO as the coordinating authority on global health matters
- the "One Health" approach, connecting the health of humans, animals and our planet
I hate this wicked bureaucratic language. Its vagueness is designed to enable the Nutwork to violate just about any human right in the future. Innocent-sounding expressions like "resilience", "political engagement", "processes and tasks", "international health framework" and "integration of health matters" is globalist jargon for centralized control and tyranny. The past two years have shown that the Nutwork behind this new "instrument" have no second thoughts when it comes to branding and culling the cattle.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14FnKeW ... sp=sharing

This video shows a man at a government traffic agency (DETRAN-CE) in a Northeast Brazilian state capital being denied service because he has not been jabbed. He was likely trying to renew a car license or something. He let them know he was indignant and prepared to leave. On his way out a fight starts, I don't know on whose initiative, but it looks like the man is on the defensive. Duly jabbed customers in the waiting room help the police handcuff him.
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

My wife took this photo today near where we live:

"60% of the seriously ill are vaccinated!"

It was encouraging to see, perhaps after all this time even the terminally asleep in my neighborhood are starting to wake up? Well, not likely. They recently stopped, after an uninterrupted two years, the mask mandates for shops etc. here in Germany. For how long remains to be seen. But so far I have not seen a single person, other than myself, not wearing one. Even on the streets, where it was never mandated (except in certain city centers)! It seems the masses have been nicely brainwashed into wearing a mask purely out of habit, even when not told to do so.

Minor edits for typos etc.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Newsbender et al,

I noticed the same thing here in France. Even some people in the open streets are still wearing them when it has been long since not mandated. Also in the local supermarket some of the staff are still wearing them.

I am calling it Altered Comfort Syndrome or A.C.S.

Definition

Symptoms of an altered mind-set due to persistent adherence to false data due to the inability to comprehend unlikely or impossible real-life situations.
antipodean

New Zealand has now officially gone barking mad.
I watched the news this evening and was horrified at this article proudly showing off the country's young vaccinators.

Kids as young as 16 now given the go ahead to administer the Covid vaccination. Would they even be aware of the need to aspirate the needle to ensure the mRNA poison does not get injected into a vein.
Scary stuff, a complete disregard for the statistics of the 10s of thousands who've suffered severe jab reactions.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeal ... kland.html
Flabbergasted
Administrator

One of the hypotheses on the alleged connection between the 5G network (introduced in mid-2019) and the scamdemic is that 5G wireless communications radiation (WCR) produces harmful bodily effects very similar to influenza symptoms. The scamdemic is then said to be a cover-up for the environmental damage caused by the novel, untested technology.

Just context, not my opinion.

Anyway, this paper just came to my attention:
https://www.jctres.com/media/downloads/ ... 025_V3.pdf
Journal of Clinical and Translational Research

The authors write that "the epidemiological triad (agent-host-environment) applicable to all disease" is not respected in the world of corona science because the environment factor is ignored. Using a literature-related discovery approach (exploring two previously unlinked concepts in the literature to produce potential discovery), they claim to have found evidence that WCR can...

- cause morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that can contribute to hypercoagulation;
- impair microcirculation and reduce erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia;
- amplify immune system dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation;
- increase cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals resulting in vascular injury and organ damage;
- increase intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and
- worsen heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders.

The authors obviously do not claim the scamdemic was invented to explain the appearance of widespread disease (if they did, the paper would not have been published), but conclude that 5G WCR likely exacerbated the public health crisis by weakening host immunity and increasing the virulence of the alleged pathogen.

Posted for the sake of information. The research approach is interesting, though easily disputed.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks to Dr. N for this and many other finds.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

This Pfizer document lists 1291 adverse events of special interest to covid broth injectees. I don´t know if they mean that all these types of events have in fact been observed or that they could potentially occur. In any case, Pfizer still claims it´s safe and desirable to get injected and that annual boosters are necessary, so roll up your sleeve!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-c ... df#page=30

Meanwhile, Goodsciencing.com has already identified 666 deaths among athletes strongly associated with the clot shot:

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athlete ... ovid-shot/
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The Covid tyranny may seem to be letting up in many places, but it is also stealthily moving from temporary mandates to permanent legislation. California is as usual setting the example...

kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Flabbergasted wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:50 am The Covid tyranny may seem to be letting up in many places,
Let's hope it's not reasserted via the emergence of a new variant, monkeerona, because headlines such as this below have been gaining media traction as of late.....

Monkeypox outbreak: What we know so far

Cases of monkeypox are being investigated in several countries in Europe and North America.

Why are experts concerned?

The concern, expressed by virologist Marion Koopmans, is the fact that the cases of monkeypox have been detected in several different countries, given that monkeypox is ordinarily not very contagious. Koopmans, head of the Erasmus MC department of viroscience, tweeted Thursday that the outbreak is “starting to be worrisome.” She said that in the past that the occasional imported cases usually didn't keep spreading. “In this situation, new cases have been detected in different countries,” she said. “That is very unusual.”

Koopmans said it could be that monkeypox has become more transmissible and there’s “an urgent need” for more information.

This concern was echoed by Germany’s Lauterbach: “Only genetic studies will show … whether the infectious pathway has changed,” he told the press.

This information looks likely to come next week. Francesco Vaia, director of Italy’s National Institute for Infectious Diseases, the Lazzaro Spallanzani Institute, told a press briefing on Friday that their virology lab expects to isolate the virus next week. This will also allow tests on whether antibodies from smallpox vaccination can neutralize the virus, he said.

https://www.politico.eu/article/monkeyp ... k-disease/