Announcing the "CYBER PANDEMIC"

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

Announcing the "CYBER PANDEMIC"

Unread post by simonshack »

ANNOUNCING THE "CYBER PANDEMIC"

Dear friends and fellow free-thinkers,

Many of us are probably asking ourselves:

WHAT'S NEXT? What do the psychopaths-in-charge have in store for us - once the wretched "Covid pandemic" saga runs out of steam?

Well, here's from the mad horse's mouth - the world's top global terrorist Klaus Schwab :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKkXaMfai4

Of course, Klaus Schwab is the demented mastermind behind what he likes to call "THE GREAT RESET" - which he claims to be urgently needed in order to save the world. I would suggest that we have a far more urgent matter to address - in order to save this planet. That is, to somehow hack this man's bugged brain and perform a GREAT RESET of the same. To allow this old man to push through his (and his co-conspirators') deranged agenda would be tantamount to a collective, global suicide.

In any event, we have now been warned of what the most likely follow-up global crisis to the "COVID pandemic" may be. No need for any "space alien invasions" (just yet). We should probably all consider setting up pigeon farms so as to keep communicating with each other during the upcoming "CYBER PANDEMIC"...

I encourage any forum members (more proficient in cyber matters than myself) to submit their thoughts as to just how such a "CYBER PANDEMIC" may be staged and, more specifically, what sort of "global cyber attack" might be ('credibly') claimed to have occurred. Thanks for any thoughtful contributions ! :)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: Announcing the "CYBER PANDEMIC"

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:20 pm We should probably all consider setting up pigeon farms so as to keep communicating with each other during the upcoming "CYBER PANDEMIC"...
It´s funny you should mention it. In Brazil, 17 federal organs have reportedly been seriously hacked in the last few weeks. This includes the TSE (Superior Electoral Court) just days before the fraudulent Brazilian election last Sunday, and the STJ (Superior Court of Justice) whose telephone/e-mail systems were blocked and whose entire archive (+ backup) was encrypted so it could no longer be accessed by the Judiciary.
Preliminary information indicates that the attack came from a private foreign company and had been scheduled for three months.
https://www.conjur.com.br/2020-nov-10/s ... que-hacker
Addition: It might be a good idea to get your money out of the bank before it is evaporated by Klaus Schwab's reset team.

Addition 2: It turns out the TSE (Superior Electoral Court) does not really count votes, as everybody was thinking. During a hearing about the mysterious interruption in the vote count on Sunday (and subsequent shuffling of votes between candidates), it was revealed that the TSE illegally outsources this highly sensitive task to a foreign cloud computing company. Yes, you guessed right: Oracle.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Quote:
Simon Shack wrote: I encourage any forum members (more proficient in cyber matters than myself) to submit their thoughts as to just how such a "CYBER PANDEMIC" may be staged and, more specifically, what sort of "global cyber attack" might be ('credibly') claimed to have occurred. Thanks for any thoughtful contributions !
My dear Simon (and others), I refer you to this most excellent expose of the current situation from James Corbett' of Corbett’s Report which I found during my research as I had no idea regarding this 'Reset' thing.

It runs for 71 minutes and is worthy of your time spent for further research.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMsaN6xjAQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMsaN6 ... =youtu.be

What Corbett does not actually say is the Coronavirus was deliberately conceived and perpetrated as a means to implement the 'Great Reset' (the 4th Industrial Revolution).

Given our Knowledge from the 'Newsbenders' video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pctbKP8avc

we must know by now that everything that has happened in our life-times has only a modicum (?) of reality and truth. We are all victims of these lies, propaganda, deceit, false/fake 'news' and anything else (e.g. ‘germs’, ‘viruses’, ‘disease’) that is thrown at us by those who do not wish us well.

Our personal health and that of our loved ones is paramount to our survival and that is what is aimed at first in an age-old means of control.

The introduction (for example) of 'National Health Services' (whatever they may be called locally) was based on false data, totally debunked by any serious research as we came about long before them. They have been a miserable failure for individuals who succumb to their practices except in perhaps accident and emergency. Preventative medicine can only relate to personal considerations of the maintenance of their terrain and those who can help to maintain it.

Personally, I believe that most 'events', before and after the 9/11 con, (including all the easily de-bunked such as the Moon landings', Boston Marathon ad nauseum), that reached the heights of being 'newsworthy' are those lies, propaganda, deceit and so forth were contrived to bring about a possible 're-set'.

So far as the 'technocracy' is concerned, millions have already been coerced into this era by virtue of the plethora of devices which, in their first instance as we personally came upon them, have developed into devices that can already track our movements (if we allowed them) and without restraint, are already monitoring our behaviours if we let them without our obvious knowledge.

'Social distancing' is already rife (and accepted) by many by subscribing to what I call 'anti-social' web-sites. These are 'owned' by the 'Secret Services'. It was the military who devised the Internet, so far as I can research. There is your starter for 10.

The Internet is a weapon made into a tool, or a tool made into a weapon.

The advent of the mobile networks was already working in embryo when the so-called 'mobile' telephone (and other mind-numbing devices that elude me) as never having or wanting to own any, was created. Brilliant 'technology' but a devastating influence on human communication for real. Microsoft’s later incarnations have increasing become more intrusive and popular units like lap-top computers, especially linked to ‘wi-fi’ which is easily controllable. Personally, I have always been a ‘cables’ man and retain that.

We have also become used to the notion that such things as micro-wave ovens ‘cook’ the food that many ingest. The reality is that they ‘heat’ food, they do not ‘cook’ it in any way traditional that is useful for the terrain of the biological body.

Very little is seen on a package (mostly nonsense that people never read but that disclaims them from litigation) that pretends otherwise.

Be safe and well.

Sharpstuff
cooler1021

Unread post by cooler1021 »

Yes indeed, the WEF has this video on their official Youtube channel.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0oZA1B3ooI

If we think logically it is (unfortunately) probably inevitable that they will mess up the internet in an attempt to silence us more and have a reform of the internet as a whole.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

cooler1021 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:41 am Yes indeed, the WEF has this video on their official Youtube channel.
In short, the WEF are informing us that...

- We are extremely vulnerable biologically
- The digital realm will be merged with the biological world
- Digital viruses reproduce even faster than biological viruses
- All devices have to be quarantined so they don´t get infected
- Otherwise, 11 million devices will be infected in a day
- This digital quarantine will destroy what´s left of our economies
- The solar "Covid" virus was anticipated
- The heptagonic digital "Covid" virus is likewise anticipated

Brace for impact. Get your savings out of the bank (if you have any).
simonshack
Administrator

Alright, so here we go...

Cyber attack shuts down top U.S. fuel pipeline network

NEW YORK, May 8 (Reuters) - Top U.S. fuel pipeline operator Colonial Pipeline has shut its entire network, the source of nearly half of the U.S. East Coast's fuel supply, after a cyber attack that the company said was caused by ransomware.

The incident is one of the most disruptive digital ransom operations ever reported and has drawn attention to how critical U.S. energy infrastructure is vulnerable to hackers. The shutdown has raised fears of a price spike at gasoline pumps ahead of peak summer driving season if it persists.

(...)

"Cybersecurity vulnerabilities have become a systemic issue," said Algirde Pipikaite, cyber strategy lead at the World Economic Forum's Centre for Cybersecurity.

"Unless cybersecurity measures are embedded in a technology's development phase, we are likely to see more frequent attacks on industrial systems like oil and gas pipelines or water treatment plants," Pipikaite added.
https://news.trust.org/item/20210508152642-o9z7n
Meet the WEF's "cybersecurity and digital transformation policy expert" Algirde Pipikaite... https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/ ... -pipikaite

I guess it was only a matter of time before this umpteenth INVISIBLE THREAT was launched... :angry:
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

simonshack wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:02 am *

Alright, so here we go...

Cyber attack shuts down top U.S. fuel pipeline network

NEW YORK, May 8 (Reuters) - Top U.S. fuel pipeline operator Colonial Pipeline has shut its entire network, the source of nearly half of the U.S. East Coast's fuel supply, after a cyber attack that the company said was caused by ransomware.

The incident is one of the most disruptive digital ransom operations ever reported and has drawn attention to how critical U.S. energy infrastructure is vulnerable to hackers. The shutdown has raised fears of a price spike at gasoline pumps ahead of peak summer driving season if it persists.

(...)

"Cybersecurity vulnerabilities have become a systemic issue," said Algirde Pipikaite, cyber strategy lead at the World Economic Forum's Centre for Cybersecurity.

"Unless cybersecurity measures are embedded in a technology's development phase, we are likely to see more frequent attacks on industrial systems like oil and gas pipelines or water treatment plants," Pipikaite added.
https://news.trust.org/item/20210508152642-o9z7n
Meet the WEF's "cybersecurity and digital transformation policy expert" Algirde Pipikaite... https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/ ... -pipikaite

I guess it was only a matter of time before this umpteenth INVISIBLE THREAT was launched... :angry:
Here we go indeed!

Round two of the preparatory warm up switch offs was recorded yesterday (Friday 23 July) with the BBC reporting;

'Major websites hit by global outage'

(https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-57929544)

The BBC states that: "It is the second such widespread outage in two months". Regrettably and unusually, there is no culprit even guessed at, which seems a missed opportunity to malign one of the usual suspects.

Any thoughts on how as a group we share our thoughts should the big internet switch be turned off for a period?
Altair

Unread post by Altair »

It could happen at several levels:
- Internet data exchange centers rely upon quite intrincate routing mechanisms in order to get data from A to B. If these routing tables are hacked, it would be a really great mess.
- DNS: the system that translates those nifty URLs you see in your browser to IP addresses like 85.238.1.2. Also, if someone managed to hack this, no website would be accessible.
- Cloud services like GCloud, AWS, OVH: most websites you see are hosted in those places. Not just websites: cloud applications also live there. These providers host a quite complex mix of services like databases, virtual servers, image caching, DNS also, and many more things. A failure in one of these providers would bring down LOTS of very popular cloud services and applications.
simonshack
Administrator

Prepping the upcoming "cyber pandemic" - one step at a time...

"U.S. State Department recently hit by a cyber attack"

"Aug 21 (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department was recently hit by a cyber attack, and notifications of a possible serious breach were made by the Department of Defense Cyber Command, a Fox News reporter tweeted on Saturday.

It is unclear when the breach was discovered, but it is believed to have happened a couple of weeks ago, according to the Fox News reporter's Twitter thread. The reporter added the State Department's ongoing mission to evacuate Americans and allied refugees from Afghanistan has "not been affected."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-sta ... 021-08-21/
Note: "the ongoing mission to evacuate Americans and allied refugees from Afghanistan has "not been affected" Oh, thank God for that!... :P
Flabbergasted
Administrator

thisisunreal wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:33 amAny thoughts on how as a group we share our thoughts should the big internet switch be turned off for a period?
I am more concerned about how we share our thoughts after it´s turned back on.