ukraine war 2022

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
tak47

ukraine war 2022

Unread post by tak47 »

holy cow, spanish television uses footage from a videogame called "ArmA 3" for their ukraine war report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzqAa16g3Ko
Newsbender

Re: ukraine war 2022

Unread post by Newsbender »

Sigh. Here we go again.

Here is a clip of Sky News using obvious actors as stand-ins for soldiers (I am sure real infantry know where the magazine release catch is located on a standard issue assault rifle):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQGxdop604
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Here are two videos (also posted by Hugo Talks) showing life going on as normal in Kiev, recorded by people "on the ground", so to speak.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qabmjfli7To

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR1dHm0XP6Y

Of course, seeing as the Nutwork has managed to convince the majority of the world's population that there has been a global pandemic these past years, despite the reality, it is no surprise that they have managed to convince people of a few T-72 tanks rolling in to Ukraine. However, there is no way of knowing what is really happening there, unless one is there. And I suspect even most Ukrainians get their "facts" from the television, instead of looking out of the window. The same as anywhere else.

On my LinkedIn page (the only social media I use and only because it generates business), right on cue, people are suddenly showing their support for Ukraine by posting the Ukrainian flag. Even in some of the windows and gardens where I live, the Ukranian flag is on display. Two years ago, it was the rainbow and "stay at home" message.

If there was one positive aspect of the scamdemic, as I see it, it was the fact that the Nutwork overplayed its hand and revealed much more about its true nature, particularly in regard to the collusion with all mainstream media, which only exists to reinforce the narrative put out by the one-world government. However, this Russia-Ukraine "conflict" proves that most people have learned nothing. As if Putin, who has played his part in the global fake pandemic as diligently as any other member of the globalist world leader club, is suddenly going to go rogue and invade a sovereign European nation. I find this highly improbable.

If he really wanted to screw the West, he would spill the beans on the pandemic, ISS, and all the other global scams he has been complicit in!

Can an admin please change the thread title to something more suitable? I tried to do this but I don't have the permissions. (Russian "invasion" of Ukraine: February 24, 2022)

Edited for clarity.
glg

Unread post by glg »

Dear Newsbender

A few days ago I wrote a lengthy mail to some friends of mine pointing out much of the same as you do here above.
Basically that this was another big media production and a distraction with a jewish comedian and a jewish sidekick former boxer turned Ukranian President and Kiev Mayor respectively, at the helm.
Btw. before I move on, I only ad the word jewish , because even Ukraines Prime Minister is jewish while one of the two stated prime objectives of Putin for this operation, was to ¨denazify¨ Ukraine -talk about rhetoric self immolation before the sleeping masses, I mean, do you have to be an alternative history buff to listen to Putin and do research about why he might have stated that objective?
Lots of nonsense like that for furthering the coming planned narratives already going on full swing of course, like Tschernobyl radiation scare, or Nukes asf.

Anyway, I was called a mad cynic by questioning death and destruction and calling out the war theater just the latest stage set, designed to further the nutworks agenda.
I almost lost a lot of credibility with the friends I had just so successfully guided through the trenches thrown up by the Plandemic and who therefore now remain pure blooded.
Fortunately I reversed course in time to acknowledge death and destruction which would have been very hard to deny to an audience which has become apt in using tools like Telegram.
If you want to know what I mean, you may use following link for example as a preliminary: https://maphub.net/Cen4infoRes/russian-ukraine-monitor

Now, I don't turn up to the forum here to state unequivocally, that all the footage is real and that there's a real war going on etc. etc. I would like to hear from more members first if such footage as found on Telegram uploaded by the minute should be discounted for any reason? But as for now, I think the nutwork is behind this latest hoax all the way up to their ears, but for some reason it looks like they have found a renewed penchant for real blood?
And that is just about all that I wanted to throw in at this time and mostly because i would regret it if CF looses credibility if it chooses to turn a blind eye.
You know, like the video above in which we see the guy loosing his magazine. Yes he may well be an actor, but the mainstream public may have heard, that Ukraine is arming the public as volunteers outfitting them especially with yellow ribbons around the arms (which some have called ¨despicable urging the public to fight and then using their deaths as PR¨).

Oh and I think the post made by Kickstones in the Chatbox with that cartoon should be the definitive header for this topic, because there's no doubt about it's content, it's just a question how to expose the veracity of it.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

A lot of media fakery is being exposed these days but, rather than being restricted to specialized forums, exposés are now shared far and wide on major platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp (long enough to be effective, in case they are censored). Although I agree with Newsbender that most people have unlearned the lessons they learned with the fraudemic, I´d say that in general more and more now know what to look for when a new media narrative is launched full-scale. Curiously enough, the Nutwork are not changing their sloppy practices, suggesting that behind all the impressive mafia power they are shallow and mediocre beings.

Some say this is actually Jordie Jordan, a game streamer.

Another recycled face.
glg

Unread post by glg »

I think Flabbergasted has skipped my post.
My post has flaws, but it was not meant to be exhaustive.

You know, in that case it's probably better to cut to the chase.
Would Flabbergasted et al. claim, that the Jab is killing people by nocebo effect ?

This also is non exhaustive as a question, but the point to ask is, did the nutwork inject a secretly verified placebo with the notion that subjects would themselves turn it into a nocebo and perhaps die out of fear and general hospital malpractice?

Do you need me to offer links with shot up boys from Ukraine and Russia, or Links with (adverse) Vaccine effects?

Either?

It becomes a bit difficult if I am offered a lady who supposedly was recycled as a proof of death and that same lady though has died twice in the mainstream sphere.
Well, that same mainstream sphere has barely acknowledged death or harm from the jab, does it follow then that... what?

What?

Was the clotshot an accident?
If Generation Z is shot up in Ukraine - is it a hoax?

I would like to refrain at this juncture to share my personal thoughts because as yet I see no dedicated engagment on this topic here.

In fact I salute the restraint of this forums most senior members who either have much better to solve, are grown tired or, are dedicated enough to soon give us a bit to work with.

Either way, for now we are free it seems.

And so I ask you Flabbergasted, can you find me the source of this woman suposedly a victim of a domestic gas leak now misused as a war casuality?
A source?
No, of course I won't discount off hand the allegation, but for the allegation to have some merit, the source must exist, has supposedly been around just a few days ago - and you can't retrieve it?
Where did it dissapear?

Not to mock, a lot of valuable links have disappeared even linked on this forum, that's why perhaps we should rely less on links and instead tell our stance?

We are just starting here this thread - right?
So excuse me.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

glg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 amI think Flabbergasted has skipped my post.
I of course read it when it was posted and did my best to make sense of it. However, one of the nice things about this forum is that specific posts do not have to be addressed in a specific order, or even addressed at all.

Overall, your last two posts are confusing, to say the least. One gets the impression you were high on something when you wrote them.
glg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 amFlabbergasted et al.
Oh nice, I have become a collective.
glg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 amAnd so I ask you Flabbergasted, can you find me the source of this woman suposedly a victim of a domestic gas leak now misused as a war casuality?
I was giving examples of what people are sharing far and wide on social media platforms to point out that, if compared to ten years ago, media fakery research is no longer deemed a pursuit for cranks. I actually said something to that effect. That´s also why I didn´t attempt to unravel the stories.
glg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 am- I would like to refrain at this juncture to share my personal thoughts...
- So excuse me.
You are excused.
glg

Unread post by glg »

Flabbergasted wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:25 am
glg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 amI think Flabbergasted has skipped my post.
I of course read it when it was posted and did my best to make sense of it. However, one of the nice things about this forum is that specific posts do not have to be addressed in a specific order, or even addressed at all.

Overall, your last two posts are confusing, to say the least. One gets the impression you were high on something when you wrote them.
glg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 amFlabbergasted et al.
Oh nice, I have become a collective.
glg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 amAnd so I ask you Flabbergasted, can you find me the source of this woman suposedly a victim of a domestic gas leak now misused as a war casuality?
I was giving examples of what people are sharing far and wide on social media platforms to point out that, if compared to ten years ago, media fakery research is no longer deemed a pursuit for cranks. I actually said something to that effect. That´s also why I didn´t attempt to unravel the stories.
glg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 am- I would like to refrain at this juncture to share my personal thoughts...
- So excuse me.
You are excused.
Let's just say it wasn't an ordinary day in my life. But I am one year older now and I just took a cold shower.
No Flabbergasted, you are no collective of course.
That Woman just tipped me over last night, it is claimed she was a recycled gas leak victim which seems to be utter nonsense though.
It looks like perhaps the nutwork would like media fakery research back in its corner as a pursuit for cranks?
In any case, I would not be very helpfull to dispell that notion by posting confusing words on this forum would I.
So yes, I hope I am excused.
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

After portraying the president of Ukraine for three years in his comedy series "Servant of the People" (2015), he was elected president of the country in 2019.
President of Ukraine (2019-).

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3305952/bio ... _ov_bio_sm

Hard to imagine a presidential candidate better prepared for the job!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

This evening I was dining in my kitchen while listening to the news on Radio 24 (the radio woman was talking really fast and with a dramatic pitch - so I couldn't make out everything that she was saying, but here's what I managed to hear):

"The bombings continue in Ukraine.... striking [some target] .... and then [some other target]... and yet another one ... and then even THE HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL"... :lol:

One has to wonder WHO is directing this umpteenth "reality TV war movie"... Could it be Spielberg? Mel Brooks? Or perhaps even the young jewish President of Ukraine (and former TV actor and producer) Zelenskyy - himself? Good lord... What a dreadfully silly world we live in.

This clip is hilarious... Imagine your building taking a direct strike by a tank shell. What exactly would be your reaction? THIS? :P
https://twitter.com/sibkaifee/status/14 ... VoGo5uFM_w
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

How apt as well that the same building is “strangely” deserted/abandoned (no furniture, but no graffiti even though it looks like it had its last lick of paint in the Soviet-era!)?
Are the shills showing the shelling of a shell? :P
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

A great summary and a wake up call for those who still think there's any benevolent government on either side:

https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/ ... comply?s=r
The Russian government is the greatest threat to the Russian people, just as the British government is the greatest threat to the British people, and the German government is the greatest threat to the German people; probably the Eskimo government is currently the #1 killer of the Eskimos.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

rusty wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:44 am A great summary and a wake up call for those who still think there's any benevolent government on either side:

https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/ ... comply?s=r
The Russian government is the greatest threat to the Russian people, just as the British government is the greatest threat to the British people, and the German government is the greatest threat to the German people; probably the Eskimo government is currently the #1 killer of the Eskimos.
I don’t buy the article (seems full of integral contradictions) and its Moscow-based and 'crowd-funded' author, - and the reference to the Eskimo government may very much be an ‘inside joke’ (even if unintended) meaning that governments, Russian and British and German and French etc., have approximately as much reality as the Eskimo. Perhaps this so-called ‘war’ has proved nothing more clearly than just that!

There is absolutely no need to ‘wake up’ people by the way as to the activity of the governments being not really for the country’s good. And there is no ‘wake up’ process – using media (‘mass-communication’) platforms! Propaganda knows that, of course; and I think proper to consider all such ‘information’ as coming from propaganda source and purpose. (Since there is no war, no fighting of two armies with each other, the Russian ‘Not-War’ propaganda seems to be a nice trick, - and more or less that is what makes the author his ‘Truther’ status, - and gives the apropos for his fine balancing play between the two mainstream.)

Then: there is some fundamental mistake, to speak the least, in calling politicians and especially governments as ‘killers’;* it presupposes that infantile attitude, thinking ‘it could be better’, the politics or public affairs I mean, and ‘politicians can be moved (since we know of so many worthy candidates!) and maybe even punished and by that truth and peace will be restored in society and in people's minds etc. etc…’

* Or ‘thieves’ or such – applying the terms of criminology and criminal law to them.

Edit: Perhaps there is nothing the media are more adept at than in coaxing the ‘waked-ups” back again and again – mostly on emotional base by getting them to give voice to their ‘righteous indignations.’ The higher the intellectual level of the target group, the trickier and more sophisticated the language and tactics.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Alright folks, here we go again:
"Death toll from Russian shelling on Ukraine rises to 11"
'Russian attacks damage 11 critical infrastructure sites across 8 regions of Ukraine,' says country's premier

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine ... 11/2706919
They really can't seem to let go - or get enough - of that kabbalistic 11 number ! :rolleyes:

And hey, what kind of "war" is this? Are we to believe that those expensive missiles dropped on Kiev (the Ukraine capital) only took 11 lives?

Here's an "amateur video" by a girl who, as the story goes, was talking on her cellphone when a missile struck "a few meters away from her":

https://video.repubblica.it/dossier/cri ... aOJ-nUmPfI

This war is entirely fake - it's just a TV show. You all need to watch the 1997 movie "WAG THE DOG" - starring Dustin Hoffman and Robert De Niro.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

I saw a clip the other day with an interview with John Pilger (whom I have always believed to be a most honest journalist) and he said that the Ukraine 'war' was a propaganda war and I thought that said everything.

Simon, I came across the 'Wag the Dog' movie a few weeks ago and was astonished. It went well with the 'Newsbenders' t.v. programme. Amazing.

Here is a link to 'Wag the Dog' on the Internet Archive, if you can't find it.

https://archive.org/details/wagthedog1997_201908

Be well.