The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

Re: The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Unread post by nonhocapito »

A new clip with a super-digitalized low-quality try-hard Snowden, commenting Oliver Stone's movie "Snowden" and being all rhetorical about pretty much anything "he" says. It then goes on briefly commenting the election of Trump and moving on other issues connected to global surveillance.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98eabjjAEz8

He is in fact so rhetorical, so full of the alleged weight of his otherwise empty words, he reminds me almost as a superimposition, as a glove, of Zuckerberg. Despite the vocal alteration the manner of speaking feels almost identical. I wonder if behind the digital face this is not the same actor. The excessive rhetorical stress of almost every sentence is probably also a result of the fact that the actual actor on whom the digital face is fit is probably reading or has otherwise learned a text he hasn't written and hasn't thought about that much.

Anyway, it's really possible that the "quality" of Snowden is deliberately kept low, to surround him with a subconscious feeling of digital undisclosed power of a mysterious nature. Or something of the sort.

EDIT: As I finish listening to the above video, I also want to add that Snowden, probably nothing more than a packaged product for controlled opposition, does say clever and useful things. For example when he argues that a super-powerful government which abolishes crime with total control would stop progress, would make any further change impossible.
Of course, this assumes that a super powerful form of technological control is possible, which is arguable since, as we know, a lot of this fake opposition is there precisely to grant credibility and enhance the feeling of control and power of the nutwork of idiots who see themselves as great rulers of humanity.

But anyway, the point is not that the position "Snowden" is in is not defensible, the point being that it does not feel authentic in its inception nor its manifestation and, once again, it is "too good to be true".
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

nonhocapito » November 24th, 2016, 7:53 am wrote: He is in fact so rhetorical, so full of the alleged weight of his otherwise empty words, he reminds me almost as a superimposition, as a glove, of Zuckerberg. Despite the vocal alteration the manner of speaking feels almost identical. I wonder if behind the digital face this is not the same actor. The excessive rhetorical stress of almost every sentence is probably also a result of the fact that the actual actor on whom the digital face is fit is probably reading or has otherwise learned a text he hasn't written and hasn't thought about that much.
Mark Zuckerberg an actor? That's an interesting idea. I was impressed by Alex Jones when he said something outside his usual controlled opposition, that Microsoft and Google have been started by IBM. I had reached the same idea just shortly before he said that. And I couldn't find any information about that on the web, and then out of the blue Alex Jones says it on his show with millions of listeners.

Could Facebook also be an IBM creation? I don't know. Alex Jones says Facebook was created by the CIA or something like that. I haven't looked into it, but it surely looks like a deliberately launched company by powers who know what they are doing.

Mark Zuckerberg, even if he's an actor is a real person, because he has to make presentations within the company and things like that. Edward Snowden on the other hand looks like a simulated CGI character. Someone pointed out that Snowden's neck is enough to notice that. I have also noticed that in some videos Snowden's hair stays fixed, like in the video you posted where only one small strand of hair seems to be moving (although I could be wrong about that). As for the lowres video, they can improve the Edward simulation over time to make Snowden sufficiently convincing looking in hires video.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Anders » Today, 12:51 wrote:Alex Jones says Facebook was created by the CIA or something like that. I haven't looked into it, but it surely looks like a deliberately launched company by powers who know what they are doing.
No need to refer to Alex Jones as if he was an authority on anything. Alex Jones is also artificial, at least to the extent of the things he says and does which are nothing but controlled opposition. As to Zuckerberg, please acquaint yourself with the forum, we have a thread dedicated to how fake he is. Read through it if you can, and you're welcome to contribute. In a nutshell Zuck is fake at least to the point of being a digital creation and/or impersonated by an actor, but certainly not being the actual billionaire young CEO of a company that wields more strategical power than the Pentagon and more political power than Washington.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@Anders
You have the idea that: '...Microsoft and Google have been started by IBM...' but state: '...Could Facebook also be an IBM creation? (you) don't know...'
Please let the forum know how or what you base the first assumption on and why it doesn't [seemingly] apply to the second part of your 'idea' above.
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

pov603 » November 24th, 2016, 10:58 am wrote:@Anders
You have the idea that: '...Microsoft and Google have been started by IBM...' but state: '...Could Facebook also be an IBM creation? (you) don't know...'
Please let the forum know how or what you base the first assumption on and why it doesn't [seemingly] apply to the second part of your 'idea' above.
Bill Gates just happened to get lucky and made a deal with IBM to develop DOS, the first operating system for IBM's personal computer? I don't think so. And then Bill ran to a small company and bought their operating system and turned it into DOS. IBM had developed an algorithm for page ranking before Larry Page and Sergey Brin started develop their page rank algorithm for Google. So both for Microsoft and Google the idea that IBM started those companies is likely considering the need for IBM to avoid antitrust lawsuits.

I haven't looked into Facebook, so I don't know about that case other than what Alex Jones has said that the CIA is behind Facebook. Maybe so, but if so is there a connection between the CIA and IBM? Is there a big unofficial umbrella in control of all big tech companies like IBM, Microsoft, Google, Apple and Facebook and government agencies such as the CIA and NSA?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

"...Mark Zuckerberg, even if he's an actor is a real person, because he has to make presentations within the company and things like that..."

Are you a FaceFuck employee or things like that?

"...Maybe so, but if so is there a connection between the CIA and IBM? Is there a big unofficial umbrella in control of all big tech companies like IBM, Microsoft, Google, Apple and Facebook and government agencies such as the CIA and NSA?..."

Is it long before you ban this Anders character dear admins? :huh:
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

I haven't looked into Facebook, so I don't know about ...
Anders, many of your posts contain the following phrase "I haven't look into __________, so I don't know about __________"

What if you first go research what you don't know, then come back to Clues Forum and enlighten us all. Why would I want to read your post if you first start out with a statement of your ignorance on the subject?
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

Kham » November 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm wrote:
I haven't looked into Facebook, so I don't know about ...
Anders, many of your posts contain the following phrase "I haven't look into __________, so I don't know about __________"

What if you first go research what you don't know, then come back to Clues Forum and enlighten us all. Why would I want to read your post if you first start out with a statement of your ignorance on the subject?
The danger with researching too much beforehand about a new subject is that it tends to lead the mind into a fixed mindset. That's the mistake done in mainstream academia. The students become parrots of what they learn.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

The danger with researching too much beforehand about a new subject is that it tends to lead the mind into a fixed mindset. That's the mistake done in mainstream academia. The students become parrots of what they learn.
:wacko:
Really?
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I guess we should all stop researching then. :(
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, the problem with doing research is that your mind learns things, and when your mind has learned something, it is more likely to use the thing it's learned. What a terrible danger! Quickly, everyone, shut off your mind and don't let anything inside!

:ph34r:

Anders, that is quite enough out of you. I am suspending your account so you can take a break and see if your mind is open to learning that learning is okay. Clearly, we haven't been able to teach you that, so good luck out there. I recommend avoiding the "thinking" style you have learned from Reddit, where they work on injecting each other with inoculations against critical thought.
albatrosv14

Unread post by albatrosv14 »

I don't know if that's a contribution, but when i was watching defcon videos('hacker' conferences), between defcon 16...20 some speakers were parroting ''google is your friend''. It was in the context of ''google-fu'' and ''google hacking database'' and stuff. Anyways, at that time i was pretty naive and thought not much about it, but now i understand that tptb(including google) tried to get more hacker input, so that they wouldn't have to do all the hard work themselves and some hackers were not sellable and couldn't be brought to the system, so at least they catched some by deception.
Chthon

Unread post by Chthon »

Check out this photo of "Edward" and his girlfriend, his teeth seem very strange for me but look closely at his hand and you will see the perfect "cut line" of the Photoshop. The girl seems to be added to the scene too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowden/stat ... 40/photo/1
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sorry to bother you but I don't see those images displaying.

Would you mind please always removing images from the social media platform and reuploading them to a secure location? Hot linking is a terrible practice for archival research. As good as preemptively shooting the thread in the foot.

link 1: https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowden/stat ... 3332183040

link 2: https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/8120 ... wsrc%5Etfw

link 3: https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowden/stat ... 40/photo/1

Example screen grab:
snowd1.jpg
snowd1.jpg (74.86 KiB) Viewed 9330 times
To get on topic, yes, I see what you mean. It looks a bit Frankensteinian, even for a Playstation high poly model.
Chthon

Unread post by Chthon »

Yes, sorry for that. But I really don't know how to do it.