Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
fbenario

Re: Egypt Revolution

Unread post by fbenario »

warriorhun wrote:Mubarak is very sick: sooner or later he would have had to give over the wheel of the country. ... What we saw in Tunisia and Egypt is not even putsch or military putsch: it was a simple transition of power to the second line, in Egypt with Mubarak's approval. But they needed the manipulated crowds, the masses on the streets as alibi, so the live TV feed of the "easily winning democratic revolutions", with media altering and faking involved, could project these images into the anti-Western, anti-Israel Arabic dictatorships' TV viewers, so those TV viewers will copy-cat and start up their own "democratic revolutions", too. And also, Tunisia and Egypt was testing ground of inciting people with media imagery plus applying agent provocateurs plus Social Media applications (Facebook and so).

This plan is evil folks: it can lead to mounds of dead in the anti-Israel dictatorships which are the main targets. Peaceful and then violently escalating "democratic revolutions" will get the manipulated locals massacred: maybe as a lead-up to Western invasion to stop genocide, but democracies will not be born. And will have just as good results as the exporting of iraqi democracy would: nothing. So now they just want to stir up shit in the Muslim "Axis of Evil" countries, Iran and Syria.
What do you think?
Very good post, Warriorhun. Your first paragraph reflects my thoughts exactly. 2 hours ago I gave the exact same analysis to my girlfriend when she asked what I thought about Egypt.

No offense, but right now I don't agree with your second paragraph. No mass bloodshed is needed for the U.S.-Israel axis (the perps) to get what they want. In this case they are determined to keep complete control of Egypt. With Iran and Syria the leaders will be paid off, and people-power will install velvet-gloved dictators chosen by the U.S.-Israel axis - or that won't happen, since the perps have a permanent need for a fake enemy in Asia to justify their continued military presence. In either case, there is no need for mass murder.

I think the perps decided they had to replace Mubarek, most likely because he is near death from cancer, and the perps didn't want to risk any uncontrolled instability upon his death. They picked his replacement, whether it be Suleiman or El Baradei, and decided to give the Egyptian people the impression that people-power mattered (when in reality it changed nothing, since the dead weight of the Egyptian bureaucracy and military are still in complete control of the country).

Believe me, after the U.S. gave Egypt $50 (?) billion over the last 30 years, there isn't any possibility AT ALL that the U.S. hasn't already long ago picked out the next leader, and is in the process of putting him in power.
MrCIAagent1

Unread post by MrCIAagent1 »

fbenario wrote:
warriorhun wrote:Mubarak is very sick: sooner or later he would have had to give over the wheel of the country. ... What we saw in Tunisia and Egypt is not even putsch or military putsch: it was a simple transition of power to the second line, in Egypt with Mubarak's approval. But they needed the manipulated crowds, the masses on the streets as alibi, so the live TV feed of the "easily winning democratic revolutions", with media altering and faking involved, could project these images into the anti-Western, anti-Israel Arabic dictatorships' TV viewers, so those TV viewers will copy-cat and start up their own "democratic revolutions", too. And also, Tunisia and Egypt was testing ground of inciting people with media imagery plus applying agent provocateurs plus Social Media applications (Facebook and so).

This plan is evil folks: it can lead to mounds of dead in the anti-Israel dictatorships which are the main targets. Peaceful and then violently escalating "democratic revolutions" will get the manipulated locals massacred: maybe as a lead-up to Western invasion to stop genocide, but democracies will not be born. And will have just as good results as the exporting of iraqi democracy would: nothing. So now they just want to stir up shit in the Muslim "Axis of Evil" countries, Iran and Syria.
What do you think?
Very good post, Warriorhun. Your first paragraph reflects my thoughts exactly. 2 hours ago I gave the exact same analysis to my girlfriend when she asked what I thought about Egypt.

No offense, but right now I don't agree with your second paragraph. No mass bloodshed is needed for the U.S.-Israel axis (the perps) to get what they want. In this case they are determined to keep complete control of Egypt. With Iran and Syria the leaders will be paid off, and people-power will install velvet-gloved dictators chosen by the U.S.-Israel axis - or that won't happen, since the perps have a permanent need for a fake enemy in Asia to justify their continued military presence. In either case, there is no need for mass murder.

I think the perps decided they had to replace Mubarek, most likely because he is near death from cancer, and the perps didn't want to risk any uncontrolled instability upon his death. They picked his replacement, whether it be Suleiman or El Baradei, and decided to give the Egyptian people the impression that people-power mattered (when in reality it changed nothing, since the dead weight of the Egyptian bureaucracy and military are still in complete control of the country).

Believe me, after the U.S. gave Egypt $50 (?) billion over the last 30 years, there isn't any possibility AT ALL that the U.S. hasn't already long ago picked out the next leader, and is in the process of putting him in power.
Mubarak was a liability and he was shown the door. We will see a US replacement soon enough I'm sure. It was operation tail pipe that instigated the unrest along with our friends giving a helping hand. It’s so simple to see if you look, all the media was used to put pressure on the dictator. I'm only surprised he didn't go sooner.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear fbenario,

you say:
Of course no offense. I wish I could share your optimism.
So, my speculation is this:
The "Crescent of Democracy"-business, with media altering and fakery projected to the muslim "Axis of Evil" masses, with agent provocateurs and Social Media (Facebook), the three main targets are: Iran, Syria, Yemen.
Yemen has IDF Mistaravim "Al-Qaeda" activity, and USA drone strikes killing off local tribesmen. Yemeni government plays along with USA. Based on this, my guess is in Yemen the goal would be an islamist state instead.
In Syria, which is neighbour of Israel, they want to replace the military junta with a pro-israeli democratic government. They are counting on the military: it is not a simple thing to convince soldiers to shoot on their own folks. The Baath Party is secular, unlike Iran: they can not order to shoot in the name of Allah. So the perps think they are in with a chance. The Syrians are doing everything they can to counter it.
That leaves Iran. The news say, there were already thousands of protesters in Tehran. What is the score on Iran?
I scorn when I hear the democratic shout: "Down with Ahmedinejad, the Dictator". He is no such thing: he is Prime Minister, not the highest authority of Iran. Iran is not secular, it is in the hands of the Mullahs and the Ayatollah. Imagine the Vatican. The Ayatollah is like the Pope. Imagine if the people of the Vatican started up a "democratic revolution" against the "authoritan conservative dictatorship" of the Pope, and start up a multi-party democratic system instead of the Papacy. It is a laugh, isn't it?
In Iran the population is young, who are always ready for some action, easy to manipulate. But the system is strong there, and if push comes to shove, machine-gunning crowds, who are un-knowingly pushing the israeli agenda, is only defending Allah's rule over the country and a small price to pay, isn't it? So the perps are trying to get the regime to kill its own people.
And as both Iran and Syria were planned back in 2003 to be invaded, and Yemen came up alongside since, probably in all three cases the invasion is still planned, but they need U.N. approval first. The WMD-story will not play a second time. In Yemen a radical islamist state would give basis to go to war against. In Syria, lets wait and see. In Iran the West may invade to help liberate the people who want only democracy and freedom, but who are brutally massacred by the evil dictatorship.
The War on Terror is not about extremist islamic terror, it is about bringing down Islam as they brought down Christianity in three easy steps:
1. Killing Christians in big numbers (bolshevik red terror), plus getting them killing each other (WW1, WW2). Today with Muslims it is the Iraq (1 million dead)and Afghanistan war, the inciting of sectarian violence, and probably the following revolutions.
2. Discrediting Christianity's message of love and peace with the wars in which Christians were killing each other, plus killings committed by Christians against a third party's victims and vicsims (I refuse to elaborate on that one), the discrediting going on 24/7 by the third party's Media. Today with Muslims it is the extremist, sharia-law to impose on USA-ist, hating of freedom-ist, jihadist, suicide-bombist, terrorist agenda of Islam based on the Koran, churned out by the same Media 24/7.
3. Establishing a military, politics, economy, and monetary system which is called "democracy", but its values are totally opposite to what the religion says, and the leading positions are not in the faithful's hands. Same in Christianity and Islam.
So, that is why I am not so optimist in my speculation.
Last edited by warriorhun on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

got the links to the modified articles by any chance?
warriorhun

Dear MartinL,

if you ask me, and it is about the Guardian article, this is the link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/de ... ign-policy
Well, there is another possible explanation: I was remembering a different article and I fucked up. Seems plausible unfortunately.
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

Ok. So here's my take thus far on this revolution and the "domino effect" supposedly happening in yemen, bahrain (bahrain - really??? never saw that one coming...), iran (of course, iran), etc...

the whole "story" that has accompanied the egyptian revolution has been, to me, too good to be true. and i am saying this as someone who is cynical, yet an idealist at the same time.

i have a number of friends from the region. one of them is a close friend of mine who is egyptian. one of his brothers was there during this time, in Alexandria. he went to the streets the day of celebration (after Mubarak finally resigned). he posted pics. i do not believe they are in anyway photoshopped. but i did look at them closely, trying to see if his pics match the "story" being told via news media. i made mention in regards to a few of the pics - where are all the people (there were large numbers of people in the background, but honestly, there wasn't too much telling of massive protest - almost could've been any ordinary day...not sure). I think this brother would have mentioned something though if it seemed like there wasn't any kind of collective celebration of protesters. however, i do not have any personal contact with anyone that was at any of the actual protests.

after looking at some of the pics here, especially that one with the obviously multiple sized heads in egypt that warriorhun posted, it seems that there is definitely some fakery going on. i will try to find out from my friends who have family in the region or a few reside in some of the "protesting" countries, if they personally know anyone who attended any mass protest.

my biggest question has been, why...why the media fakery for this. my best answer thus far, which others have touched on here already, is that this "controlled" revolution that makes it seem to the people (even if no one is really participating much in the reality - but at least all of the people in their homes watching tv and looking at the internet) that all of this is due to people power....not crap wars of mass occupation like the iraqi and afghani wars by the US. I think the US intel has been watching the mindset of the people and how more and more, especially in the US, have become completely disenchanted with govt and looking for a revolution, they found that if they can manage and control "people" revolutions, that this would garner way more support and way less suspicion than their destructive murdering sprees aka wars.

very few of my friends if not none suspect anything with these revolutions. they have bought the people power thing, hook, line and sinker. it is hard to say too much to dampen their dreams/hopes - because I/we might be wrong. it would be wonderful if we are. somethings tell me we are not, however. :( but it will be interesting to see how the egyptian thing plays out. seems like el barradi is the chosen one. his ties to george soros and ilk demonstrate exactly who's side this guy's on. <_<
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

George Sorros!

Weird how in the American blabbermouth pundit media, they say Sorros is a world communist and must be resisted. I feel like if they are going to control people's dialogue on the real bastards like Kissinger, Rothschilds, Kashogi, etc. they have to use outdated and bizarre language like accusing them of being "communist" or "New World Order".

First of all, this is a complete misunderstanding of communism for those who actually spend time studying it. Second of all, it discounts the influence of those power addicts who self-describe themselves using their own media and their own terms and influenced the popularization of the terms 'capitalism' and 'communism' and 'new world order' in the first place. It's like if I were to go onto other forums under a different name and call myself "a schmuck" or "a goober" or something and say, "everyone should watch out for September Clues because they're a bunch of liberal anarchists." it would actually discredit the people who are against us by forcing ineffective insults into their vocabulary. :lol:

I don't believe in wasting my time "cyber-herding" people, so I am not going to do this but I think it's interesting to observe the media do it, because it kind of shows how pathetic they are at even approaching having the balls to tell the truth. They have to hide behind Zionist buzzwords. It's increasingly clear when the media is doing this.

If Sorros is involved, it would be pretty ironic. It's like the major players are in the media. People have identified many misbehaving people leading their gangs of lapdogs. Where are these people? Do they have home addresses? Where do they go to work? Can we call them? Why are they so scared of the people? I just want to have a friendly conversation with one of these guys in a town forum setting. Let's discuss this "country collapsing" behavior of yours, guys ... :P
warriorhun

Dear All,

You all know I speculated that behind the "Crescent of Democracy-plan" (I decided not to call it "Crescent of Arabic Democracy-plan" because Iran, which translates as Land of the Aryans, is Persian, so instead of "Arabic Democracy", I say "Crescent of Islamic Democray-plan"), so the perpetrators behind are USA and Israel. The disinfo around in the Media nowdays, starting with Wikileaks accusing Al-Jazeera with manipulation smearing Qatar http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/de ... ign-policy , then others claiming it was the Obama administration alone, than this denied as a myth, that it is not an instigated domino-effect, you know, just random things happening, that the agent provocateurs on Facebook did not matter: http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2 ... t?page=0,0 , that it was a military putsch only in Egypt http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/20110213 ... nd-reality : all the media smokescreen disinfo pushing is making me more convinced each day that I was right.
This Jerusalem Post article was the last straw to convince me, there is no turning back:
http://www.jpost.com/home/article.aspx?id=208478
Quotes of Simon Peres from the article:
Focusing specifically on Egypt, Peres said: "It wasn't organized at all. It was a revolt without leaders."
Sure, if you say so Mr. Peres.
only the Iranian people can stop the regime in Tehran
Whereas the revolution in Egypt had been relatively non-violent, in Iran, he said, one could see on television that lawmakers were urging the judiciary to" kill the opposition"
As I said: in Iran the main aim is to make the regime kill its own people. Dear fbenario, I told you so.
He also cautioned that it will be difficult to introduce democracy to countries in which there continues to be discrimination against women
Remember Asmaa Mahfouz and what I told you about the perps including the feminist agenda?
Peres opined that without Internet and Facebook, the waves of social unrest that are moving across the region would never have happened. "The greatest weapon of the revolution is
the iPhone."
Especially in Mossad hands, yes, Mr. Peres?

For me, that is settled then: the USA/Israeli "Crescent of Islamic Democracy-plan" is rolling with full swing. I would gamble my life and all my wordly possessions on it. B)

Update: IMF is ready to give loans to Tunisia and Egypt? Iranian warships are on their way to Syria through the Suez Canal (Egypt), Israel is outraged? is this possibly a build-up to an invasion against the islamic "Axis of Evil"?

I have only one question left, and from the media faking/altering images angle.
Up till this revolution, I thought a photo captures a certain point in time, and the movements are freezed as they were at that moment. Images showing movement are called motion picture, which shows single pictures one after the other very fast, on all of which movements were freezed at a certain point in time. So, what is this fucking about with blurred images showing un-freezed movements, especially if other movements at the same time are freezed on the same picture? Like this:
So, what the fuck is this, what do you think?
Update on the photo: dear brianv, thank you. Associated Press it is. That is all I needed to know. Fucking AP is one recurring big-time faker. <_<

Just one more addition, to simonshack:
It just dawned on me that Google Executive agent provocateur Whael Gonim spent exactly 11 days in prison: just wondering what he did on the preceding 9 days before his arrest? :) And his crying on TV, that was strictly for American consumption : in even a less macho society than the Arabic, an openly crying man spells w.e.a.k. and will not incite outrage, just scorn and laugh. :lol:
Last edited by warriorhun on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 13 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

You could ask the creator of the image to comment..

Lefteris Pitarakis/AP

http://www.lightstalkers.org/lefterispitarakis

He keeps good company http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh ... .-5th-2006
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

warriorhun wrote:As I said: in Iran the main aim is to make the regime kill its own people. Dear fbenario, I told you so.
Please. You haven't 'told me so' anything. We can't even discuss whether you are right until 'mass killings' happen in Iran - and then all of us here have to prove that mass killings have actually taken place.

Then we will revisit your prediction.

PS. You know better than to believe ANYTHING said by any politician in any public speech. Come on.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Who says anything about democracy? How about a new Caliphate? Straight from the horse's mouth - 'The Economist' 1992

-
Article: Looking back from 2992: a world history, chapter 13: the disastrous 21st century. (book excerpt)

The failure of Muslims to match the political and economic advance of the democracies had puzzled the 19th and 20th centuries. These people had, after all, an earlier history of dazzling achievement; more recently many of them had shown great skill in science and the arts; and, since the early 20th century, their lands had contained most of the industrial world's chief source of energy. All they lacked, it seemed, was the right combination of circumstances for organising themselves into a coherent power. That this analysis was correct was demonstrated by the results of Colonel Algosaibi's coup in Saudi Arabia in 2011.

Algosaibi succeeded, where so many would-be unifiers of Islam had failed, because he quickly took control of almost all the Gulf's oil; because he could point Muslims towards a new geopolitical target; and, above all, because by 2011 Muslims felt that at last they had a chance to work off their ancient resentment against the now-splintered western world.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happened ... mana_ended
(try to get from article from this page.original link had a free trial version only)
The new Caliphate teams up with China and plunders a limp Russia. The European modeling in the article is not correct but this idea is an interesting and somehow plausible possibility..
Last edited by Terence.drew on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warriorhun

Dear fbenario,

you say:
Please. You haven't 'told me so' anything. We can't even discuss whether you are right until 'mass killings' happen in Iran - and then all of us here have to prove that mass killings have actually taken place.
Then we will revisit your prediction.
PS. You know better than to believe ANYTHING said by any politician in any public speech. Come on.
Come on, fbenario. What I said was: the AIM of the Iran provocation is to make the regime to kill its own people. I did not predict the future, I said it may happen and not that it will happen. How on Earth would I know what WILL happen, I am not a witch or sorcerer? If I figured out what is happening, if the Syrians figured out too, then I am sure Iranian Counter Intelligence is aware too, and co-operating with the Syrians to counter this provocation. The iranians were clever so far: harsh crackdown on gathering protesters, and mouthing big, so maybe the people will cower and things will not escalate.
And I said maybe this is a distraction to hide a buld-up towards an invasion, and I did not say invasion will happen for sure. Because, so far, in the friendly dictatorships, everything went according to script, but here the players are not co-operating, and there are lots of variables.

About the Peres speech: I thought my sarcastic remarks will make it clear that I know not a word he utters has anything to do with reality, but Ok, I'll explain. The coded meaning of the speech towards the world is: we are not involved, it is not us, it is not Israel behind these revolutions. The coded meaning towards his own people: of course we are doing them, of course Israel is behind. Shall we go through the article line-by-line, what the message is to the world and what the message is to his own people? :P
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ABC's Miguel Marquez Beaten in Bahrain
"Audio recording of ABC News reporter getting beaten and camera being taken."

Ugh, this is getting sillier and sillier...(just as you thought it couldn't!)
It's WAR OF THE WORLDS all over again, folks. And it's brought by you - in 2011 - by ABC in dramatic, old-fashioned radio-style - no images needed! :lol:

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/abcs-mi ... t-12936174
Too bad Miguel forgets to mention the 'detail' of his camera being taken ... :rolleyes:

Here's the same 'news report' on Youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQyfIGm-760
Some viewer comments are worth the read... yet some are tragically lame:
ahermit wrote:
The heroism of the protesters and the journalists who are risking so much to show the world what's happening, should serve as a reminder to us all of how precious our own freedom is, and how fragile.

Well, ladies and gents, If you liked this program - you should love this classic one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf6omuz1 ... re=related
warriorhun

Dear All,

In the news: Lara Logan CBS reporter gang-raped and beaten up on Tahrir Square by the locals?
For the benefit of hoi.polloi: of course the whole world dismisses it as fakery, it is simply impossible that men of colour could have such crude doings with a blond white woman...
I dismiss it as fakery for a totally different reason, though: here is her picture taken moments before the alleged assault.
Do you notice those hands? And they are fucking about again with those blurry movements on a picture where movement should be freezed as it is at a certain point in time:
What do you think?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Image "Take that!"

I thought you were kidding, Warriorhun. But no! The CBS war correspondent ...uh...reportedly (a word that sounds more and more like an insult) assaulted on Tahrir square, separated from her TV crew, and gang raped by a mob on February 11, 2011 ! That's after being detained by the Egyptian police a few days earlier. Motive? They didn't want them filming the revolution! :rolleyes:
"And they have absolutely prevented us from filming anywhere today...And in fact when our crew went out to film beauty shots early this morning, with no idea that the situation was now different, they were confronted by soldiers and plainclothes agents."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/0 ... 18278.html
Hmm...The weirdest thing is happening right now (please someone try it out):
On Youtube, a huge amount of videos about the alleged Logan gang rape can be found. Almost EVERYONE of those videos (from a host of different YT accounts) simply do not start??? The video cursor actually moves along but there is no audio - and the initial image of the video stays freezed.

Such as this one (just one example): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnHuSV7KTA0

It's as if Yotube has deactivated all of the videos containing the Logan story - all at once. I have frankly never seen such a thing occuring... :huh:

Anyways, here is one of the very few videos about this topic which does start : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHd82IjeHE ( an embarassingly inane interview, btw...)

STOP PRESS***************************STOP PRESS***************************STOP PRESS***************************

OMG! I HAD A FEELING I HAD SEEN THAT LARA LOGAN BEFORE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT-Hq117w8s
On the Today Show with fellow clown 'Jon Stewart' - and bashing "the TV news coverage in America" - no less !!!

Getting to know the CBS war babe : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5WIjWXTbU