Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby Maat on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:46 am

*
Always get a laugh at the Daily Fail tabloid:

Who shot Gaddafi? New video shows blood pouring from dictator immediately before death but mystery surrounds coup de grace

Check out the rest of this delightful perp-fest 'gallery of gore' (a lotta paint flyin') — I love the copyrights claimed on the cartoon video stills, all apparently from the same "Amateur video" — AFP Getty Images, CNN & Reuters :rolleyes:

Image
Maat
Member
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby simonshack on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 am

*

DAILY MAIL picture gallery of "DEAD GADDAFI":
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ution.html

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6773
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby Maat on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:47 am

.
Just so you can see how real™ it is, kiddies, here's a comic strip timeline to show you:

Image
Image
@ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ution.html

And an intrepid "eyewitness" on the set..erm...scene to tell you:
Freelance photojournalist Holly Pickett was embedded with an ambulance. She said that she saw another ambulance carrying Gaddafi.

So close was she to the action, that she was able to pick out the bloodied body of Gaddafi. She says that he was wearing gold pants.

She tweeted: 'From the side door, I could see a bare chest with bullet wound and a bloody hand. He was wearing gold-coloured pants.

'At every checkpoint between Sirte and Misrata, crowds had gathered and wanted to know if we were the ambulance with Gaddafi's body in it.

'Upon hearing the truth™, that Gaddafi was truly dead, revolutionaries at the checkpoints were beside themselves, shouting with joy.'

More about the ubiquitous Holly Pickett:
http://hollypickett.4ormat.com/about
http://twitter.com/#!/hollypickett
http://mtstandard.com/news/local/holly- ... 03286.html
Maat
Member
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby LightCone on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:42 am

Maat wrote:.
Just so you can see how real™ it is, kiddies, here's a comic strip timeline to show you:

Image


Armed with a golden gun? :lol: James Bond-esque, anyone?
LightCone
Member
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:07 am

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby pov603 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 am

Wow, the Brits, the Americans, the French, Robotic aircraft all involved with Rebels [from the Northern Alliance with Ewoks?], a Zapruder-type film of the attack [to come no doubt] and finally a man with a Golden Gun!
How come they are not showing what happened to all Ghaddaffi's henchmen who would have been running alongside his motorcade dressed in red jump suits wearing clear-plastic full headgear?
pov603
Member
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby fbenario on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:09 am

simonshack wrote:Image
Image

That's not the body of a 69-year-old. No wrinkles on the torso/upper body; no loss of musculature. Nice fail on the psyop.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby warriorhun on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Dear All,

I am really sorry. Please do not watch the following video while eating, or under 18.

This is the sickest shit I ever saw. Gaddhafi sodomized with a stick after capture. Fake? Real? Dunno.

My thoughts IF video is real: For some reason I always thought Arabs are on a bit higher level in the human evolution than black Africans. Maybe because they are enemies of the Jews, maybe because they don't drink alcohol only smoke hashish and opium, or maybe because of their old culture, dunno. But these are the scum of the Earth. This rebel scum deserves their whole country napalmed and turned into a parking lot. These are not humans, these are really goat-fucker sand-niggers. Gaddhafi was oldschool like Saddam, he deserved to go out in a man's way. Not like this. We will miss people like old Muammar, RIP.

My thought IF video is NOT real: then why this sick shit? Do the Israelis/Americans/Brits/NWO bastards want me to think the above of Arabs in general and Lybians in particular? Dunno.

Anyways, the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re3XBBiq ... ntrinter=1
warriorhun
Member
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby gwynned on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:43 pm

They're just giving the people what they want, aren't they? Gore, vengeance, sexual deviation..... It sells papers don't it?

Meanwhile, with the world licking their chops over the demise of yet another dictator no one really knew anything about, Obama announces the withdrawal of ALL troops from Iraq by Christmas! Don't know about anyone else, but that seemed to come out of nowhere. He said Afghanistan would be next.

So who is actually putting on this little psycho thriller of corpses....First Osama, then Michael Jackson and now Qadaffi? If their point was to satisfy the blood lust of the masses, they've missed their mark. They're not even paying attention. If their point was to galvanize the masses for another war, then why the troop withdrawal?

Why are there NO real photos of the conflict in Libya, even though there are presumably reporters embedded with the Rebels?

Is it possible that the no fly zone was instituted to ensure that no one could see that NOTHING is happening in Libya? Could it be that the foreign nationals were expelled so that the Libyan government could better control the output of information? Could it be that the Colonel himself is involved in this hoax and is shoving it in their faces? Did Hillary willingly make that ridiculous remark (and did she really become so overweight overnight) or was she forced to as part of a public humiliation?

Months ago, Qadaffi was an obscure dictator about whom the American public knew or cared little. As they say, any publicity is good publicity, and in death, he has become a bit of a hero. So cui bono? Certainly not the powers that be. As they say, 'Think Different.' A new world is coming. The real danger is that some will die laughing when they realize how they had been blinded.
gwynned
Member
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby nonhocapito on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:50 am

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

I am really sorry. Please do not watch the following video while eating, or under 18.

This is the sickest shit I ever saw. Gaddhafi sodomized with a stick after capture. Fake? Real? Dunno.

My thoughts IF video is real: For some reason I always thought Arabs are on a bit higher level in the human evolution than black Africans. Maybe because they are enemies of the Jews, maybe because they don't drink alcohol only smoke hashish and opium, or maybe because of their old culture, dunno. But these are the scum of the Earth. This rebel scum deserves their whole country napalmed and turned into a parking lot. These are not humans, these are really goat-fucker sand-niggers. Gaddhafi was oldschool like Saddam, he deserved to go out in a man's way. Not like this. We will miss people like old Muammar, RIP.

My thought IF video is NOT real: then why this sick shit? Do the Israelis/Americans/Brits/NWO bastards want me to think the above of Arabs in general and Lybians in particular? Dunno.

Anyways, the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re3XBBiq ... ntrinter=1


It seems to me you are falling for exactly the feelings that they want you to feel. We should not allow them to play us like a violin like this. Besides "sodomized" is obviously not what is happening here, this is barely harassment. The word "sodomized" is only there to get us to watch this violent/unjust scene and react with disregard and disgust.

Thing is, they obviously need to use our indignation to justify the takeover of Lybia, and the repression of a renewed islamic terrorism if this is designed to stem out of this (let's not forget the Iraqi "insurgents" that allegedly went on terrorizing the country long after the mission was "accomplished").

Even if these images are real, your indignation is really exaggerated, warriorhun. These are humans, who are in no way different from your hun warriors who no doubt did similar things, and much worse, to their enemies whenever they could catch one. It's a waste of time --and a tragic weakness, at times-- to feel superior because others are stepping into shit. Don't ask for whom the bell tolls...

It seems like you want to vent your personal hatred, without much consideration of the real injustice we are witnessing -- against not Gaddafi, but its people. Don't you see that these scenes are exactly meant to anesthetize us against any feeling of sympathy and indignation in favor of Libyans?

The people of Libya certainly don't deserve to have their country napalmed, for the simple reason that they are already paying a high price as it is, considering that their fierce and independent nation, that had the lowest debt on earth, is about to be sold out to the west for pennies.

As to these "we" who will miss Gaddafi, I don't know who they are. I certainly have no reason to miss him based on a sentiment induced in me by the media. Who should I miss? The dictator? The megalomaniac? The friend of Berlusconi? He did have a part too small in my life for me to miss him or the likes of him.

I can only agree that he certainly did not deserve to go this way-- but frankly this is the least of my concerns. The real tragedy is what is about to happen to this nation and its people now. A nation that certainly does not deserve to be put in a corner (again and still), like it happened to the Serbs, because our media instruct us to despise them.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2555
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:48 am

This is a sad day. Media fakery has allowed another country to change governments without a true historic record of how it actually happened.

What kind of "real history" can we write about this event? Nothing. We have no alternative information to the fakery that they can jot down in detail to their stone-cold heart's content because they're just making it up and feeding it to the next generation as informed history.

We must - must - teach our children to disbelieve this era of history. We must gather what we can in safe places and pass on what little we know against the tsunamis of bullshit.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby simonshack on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:05 am

hoi.polloi wrote:We must - must - teach our children to disbelieve this era of history. We must gather what we can in safe places and pass on what little we know against the tsunamis of bullshit.


Can't argue with that! Nicely put. :)
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6773
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby warriorhun on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Dear gwynned,

you say:
If their point was to satisfy the blood lust of the masses, they've missed their mark. They're not even paying attention. If their point was to galvanize the masses for another war, then why the troop withdrawal?


I would say one of the main goal of the powers that be is to anaesthetise the masses to the images of conflicts, to overwhelm them with blood and gore so they get used to it and their tolerance towards the sufferings and violent death of other peoples in other countries will increase. They want us just to shrug and not to care one bit for the wars they are waging or planning to wage in the (near) future.
The troop withdrawal is a bad sign in this line of thought.
The US is bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan: to withdraw the troops from those war-theatres relieves the manpower they need for the next war. I'd say it will be probably Syria-where I think they will follow the Lybian script, and on the long run most definitely the ultimate big prize: Iran-where I think they will follow the Iraq script. (I think the recent fake terror-scare involving Iranians connected to the Iranian Government, allegedly planning to assasinate Saudi Arabian diplomats on American soil or whatever was a sounding of the population, was just a testing of the population, whether they would buy into a story of Iranian terrorist attacks in the USA as casus belli for a war against Iran...
warriorhun
Member
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby warriorhun on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Dear nonhocapito,

I will think a bit more on your comment before answering it in merit tomorrow.

But let me tell you this in advance:
I have included two very big "IF"-s in my comment, and I did it for a reason.
The first was my immediate, honest reaction to the video, presuming the video as real.
The second was my reaction after a bit of thinking it over, presuming the video as probably fake.
In my opinion what they call "racism", "anti-semitism", or "prejudices" in today's language, are psychologically and sociologically sound, logical and normal, and very-very human thinking and behaviour forms.
What is probably happening is: while the powers that be are seemingly opposed to these kinds of thinking and behaviours, picturing and branding them as abnormal and psychologically sick, on a hidden level they are in fact using these things to further their own agenda. Calculatedly increasing or decreasing the level of "racism" or hatred towards other peoples in any given society. Is that what you are implying, do I understand it well?
warriorhun
Member
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby nonhocapito on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Yes, Warriorhun, I think it is part of the media war against us to put us in a mood where we cannot really feel close to any part in the conflict: so that they can do their job, using our indifference as a leverage.

They might have learned this lesson from situations such as the Vietnam war, where all these kids felt sympathy for the Vietnamese -- instead than distance and indifference as expected from a faraway war.

I think that in recent years the example of the Serbs works well, because during the Yugoslavian war we have been several times instructed by the media to despise and hate the Serbians, because they were guilty for all the conflicts in that war, the muss murders etc -- when in fact most of it wasn't true or was largely hyped, while the serbs themselves were and are paying the highest price for it.

Without the absurd scenes played on us by the media, such as the one of the two lovers in Sarajevo reaching for each other after having been taken down by a serb sniper, they would have had much more problems carrying the conflict on, have NATO to eventually bomb Belgrade, and most importantly tear Yugoslavia apart and buy it for pennies.

But to comment the more general and philosophical part of your post: were these feelings against the serbs as a people "psychologically and sociologically sound, logical and normal, and very-very human thinking and behaviour forms"?
Had the imagery being played on us, and the false history that was being written, been true: would our feelings of contempt and desire for revenge against the serbs have been natural and sound?

Well, I don't know. I think being "sound" is a concept that changes in human society more rapidly than we like to admit, and what is sound today can be unsound tomorrow; that said, I like to think at my society as one whose thinking is rational and cool-headed, especially when we are judging a conflict in which we are not directly involved.

I think that revenge and scapegoating are better left out of the door; that it is next to impossible to judge properly a situation that we don't know first hand; that we like to lump up entire peoples in a negative sentiment out of fear, but we would never be able to hold up to that feeling if we were immersed in that culture everyday (unless we were very psychologically "unsound").

For these reasons, no: I consider that kind of racism (that, like you rightfully say, seems maliciously encouraged by media) only there to keep every culture and group in a reciprocal ghetto dividing us from each other: and for this reason I think we should better work at finding our ways (of course, not their bullshit "politically-correct" ways) to get rid of it and step forward as human species.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2555
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Unread postby Unleashed on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:08 am

sayiamu wrote:Laying in bed last night after watching what may or may not be true accounts of what's going on in Egypt.. and I remembered this:

(excuse paste job here from wikipedia/link would not work)

[i]The media's fixation with shark attacks began on July 6, when 8-year-old Mississippi boy Jessie Arbogast was bitten by a bull shark while standing in shallow water at Santa Rosa Island's Langdon Beach. The shark, which measured approximately 7 feet (2.1 m) in length, bit off Arbogast's arm in the attack; it was then caught and killed after being dragged by its tail onto shore by Arbogast's uncle, Vance Flosenzier. Although Arbogast was immediately pulled out the water by Flosenzier following the attack, the severe blood loss he suffered caused damage to his organs and brain, complicating his recovery.[5] Arbogast's arm was later removed from the captured shark's mouth and surgically reattached.

Immediately after the near-fatal attack on Arbogast, another attack severed the leg of a New Yorker vacationing in The Bahamas, while a third attack on a surfer occurred about a week later on July 15, six miles from the spot where Arbogast was bitten.[6] In the following weeks, Abrogast's spectacular rescue and survival received extensive coverage in the 24-hour news cycle, which was renewed (and then redoubled) with each subsequent report of a shark incident. The media fixation culminated in a cover story in the July 30th issue of Time magazine.

In mid-August, many networks were showing footage captured by helicopters of hundreds of sharks coalescing off the southwest coast of Florida. Beach-goers were warned of the dangers of swimming,[7] despite the fact that the swarm was likely part of an annual shark migration.[8] The repeated broadcasts of the shark group has been criticized as blatant fear mongering, leading to the unwarranted belief of a so-called shark "epidemic".[8]

By early September, there were calls to pass legislation to help "control the problem," and legislation prohibiting the feeding of sharks was enacted in Florida on November 1, becoming a law on the January 1, 2002.[9] The Summer of the Shark came to a quick end following the September 11 terrorist attacks, as the media had shifted attention to the destruction in New York City.
[/i]

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/15/us/na ... exico.html <<<<<<<Aug15,2001

and now ... another major turning point in Egypt and:

http://www.slate.com/id/2277760/

I find this verrry interesting.... that ... weeks to months before these events .... made for MEDIA shark events precede... very well could be coincidence I suppose .. Terrifying... Terrifying ...what could be more terrifying than a shark attack ?.. what better way to get us to focus on the fact that we are bodies that can be ripped apart... ?

I am of the personal belief that we are actually spirit.. immortal... but I do forget this fact often ,,, especially when terrified... I truly believe that what terrifies THEM .. the powers that be... is that we could possibly wake up to that fact.... (but thats another topic) ;)


I was not sure what to make of this initial post in this thread. But, I have to say, it was weirdly spot on.
On the day that Ghadaffi/Khadaffi was being shooped around on the TV newswires as having been killed, there was the odd coincidence of a national news story of an American who was killed by a Great White in Australia.

I still am not clear on the connection, but, the two stories do go hand in hand once again.
I hope you saw this, too, saiyamu.
Unleashed
Member
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:27 am

PreviousNext

Return to Worldwide media deceptions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest