Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby simonshack on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:47 pm

(This interesting post was originally posted by our member "Thunder". I have merged it into this thread - simonshack)

*
GERMAN TV "opinion factory" (Posted by Thunder on September 11th, 2012, 4:57 pm)

Here are some examples of how german TV station uses false pics and movies, to "prove" their statements.

First: Same video for Libya and Bahrain:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD3xNokoUPU

Second: Syria and Afghanistan looks really identical...even the explosion...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_fWq-jldWs
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6613
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby anonjedi2 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:16 am

Hey guys,

I stumbled across this today and wasn't sure where to put it or if it warranted its own thread, so I'm putting it here for now.

A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America's enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could "negotiate" the release of a "hostage" and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election...


Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers...and the attackers, believing that the Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.


Would love your thoughts on this, Simon and others!

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/0 ... bama-down/
anonjedi2
Member
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby fbenario on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:37 am

anonjedi2 wrote:Hey guys,

I stumbled across this today and wasn't sure where to put it or if it warranted its own thread, so I'm putting it here for now.

A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America's enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could "negotiate" the release of a "hostage" and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election...


Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers...and the attackers, believing that the Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.


Would love your thoughts on this, Simon and others!

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/0 ... bama-down/

I would have thought you had learned by now to ignore all gov. press releases and corporate media stories about partisan party politics as time-wasting irrelevancies having no connection to reality. No need for you to waste our time with them.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby simonshack on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 pm

*

EGYPT - Tahrir square "live" imagery

Totally fake imagery is being aired right now, "LIVE from Egypt" - by major Italian news outlet La Repubblica.

http://video.repubblica.it/dossier/egit ... ref=HREA-1

Image

Image

Image

This news fakery is getting ever sillier ! :wacko:
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6613
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby bostonterrierowner on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Check these Egyptian crisis actors out :)



Source : http://www.zerohedge.com

I am always glad to see MSM pointing to media fakery .
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby anonjedi2 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Excellent find and a perfect example of what goes on in mass media every single day without even a thought from the average individual that these things could possibly be staged. Thanks for posting.
anonjedi2
Member
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby bostonterrierowner on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Is this whole "Egyptian revolution" produced exclusively for export ?

They seem to shoot in the city center without giving a fuck about exposing themselves :)

Is it really Cairo ? Can someone on CF tell, looking at the buildings around ?
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby anonjedi2 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:43 pm

I have family in Cairo. The demonstrations are real (according to them) but to what extent, I'm not sure. I could certainly see a scenario where a few thousand people are made to look like a few hundred thousand. Or 10,000 made to look like a million. There certainly is a lot of questionable material coming from there.
anonjedi2
Member
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby brianv on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:55 pm

anonjedi2 wrote:I have family in Cairo. The demonstrations are real (according to them) but to what extent, I'm not sure. I could certainly see a scenario where a few thousand people are made to look like a few hundred thousand. Or 10,000 made to look like a million. There certainly is a lot of questionable material coming from there.


You are going to back this up? Can you ask them to take some footage and send it to you?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby anonjedi2 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Sure. My brother was there just a few weeks ago. He took a 1 minute video, I'll ask him to send it and post it here.
anonjedi2
Member
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby anonjedi2 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Here are a few photos he took (I realize, not proof of anything). I'll see if I can get some video soon.

Image

Image

Image
anonjedi2
Member
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby brianv on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Top one looks like any ordinary Bazaar on a Saturday evening!
Second one looks like some guys watching Egypt playing soccer on a big screen.
Third one looks like nothing!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby anonjedi2 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Agreed. I've been to Cairo and that first photo looks like any typical night in the city. Cars are always jammed like that. I do believe my family is telling the truth when they say people are protesting, but I don't necessarily buy into the imagery that portrays millions upon millions of people in the streets, flooding the bridge, etc. A few thousand people with flags and signs isn't much news in my book.

The soccer comment is amusing. :P They were looking up at a military helicopter.
anonjedi2
Member
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby anonjedi2 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Scott Creighton has a great take on that video, here.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2013/08 ... -violence/
anonjedi2
Member
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

Postby brianv on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 pm

anonjedi2 wrote:Agreed. I've been to Cairo and that first photo looks like any typical night in the city. Cars are always jammed like that. I do believe my family is telling the truth when they say people are protesting, but I don't necessarily buy into the imagery that portrays millions upon millions of people in the streets, flooding the bridge, etc. A few thousand people with flags and signs isn't much news in my book.

The soccer comment is amusing. :P They were looking up at a military helicopter.


Image

Hmm, not the sort of ELA one might expect to see in a real photograph! Where did you say you got these?
Why is the EXIF missing? How do you know there is a "military helicopter" there? Did it say so on the site "your relations in Cairo", [A euphemism if ever there was one!] took the images from before sending them on to you?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Worldwide media deceptions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest