FUKUSHIMA nuke/tsunami scare 11-03-11

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Makkonen

Re: Japan Earthquake 11-03-11

Unread post by Makkonen »

Hello. This will be my first actual contribution on this forum. Yay!

This is more of a curiosity than evidence, but interesting nevertheless. The band Black Eyed Peas, or rather their record company, released a new single/video, 'Just Can't Get Enough': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTyD7rjBpw

It says in the beginning that "This video was filmed in Japan one week before the earthquake and tsunami. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the people of Japan. We love you."

This type of thing raises too many questions to be brushed away as a simple coincidence.

Why would they even need to go to Japan (or "go to", I guess they could make these in the studio and in front of blue screens nowadays...)? They weren't on a tour or even have singular concerts in Japan in and around February-March. The song has no content whatsoever relating to Japan. There is even no real narrative in the video. Most of the time it's just the band hanging around various places. In other words, there is no artistic alibi for the video to be related to Japan in any plausible way... unless you just happen to have a major incident/media event after you filmed it...

However, I don't think the band itself is "in the know" about these things. It's rather the big record companies' execs, generally high-ranking members of secret societies, that guide the band in artistic or "artistic" decisions, such as this.
Last edited by Makkonen on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hi! Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any other reason to suggest this isn't just a coincidence? I suspect most bands - no matter how far they sell out (and Black Eyed Peas have definitely gone downhill according to many fans) - actually just want to feel more important than they actually are by saying things like "Hey we were just in Japan! Thanks Japan! Shout outs, etc." Doesn't seem too odd to me. But I'm willing to go there if you have a little more.

Jay-Z on the other hand -- I get an ugly feeling he's not in the bigwigs for positive reasons. Call it an opinion with no basis, though.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Guerrero wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Lockheed Martin also runs the postal system.
Really? Do you have a source to verify that info? I hadn't heard that one. Interesting and deserves some thought about implications if in fact it's true. :ph34r:
My reference was the book Shock Doctrine but I haven't any proof, of course. Then again, if you go to the LockheedMartin news page, they boast about their USA postal contracts. http://www.lockheedmartin.com/news/

Example: http://www.lockheedmartin.com/news/pres ... ostal.html
Makkonen

hoi.polloi wrote:Hi! Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any other reason to suggest this isn't just a coincidence? I suspect most bands - no matter how far they sell out (and Black Eyed Peas have definitely gone downhill according to many fans) - actually just want to feel more important than they actually are by saying things like "Hey we were just in Japan! Thanks Japan! Shout outs, etc." Doesn't seem too odd to me. But I'm willing to go there if you have a little more.
Hi & thanks!

What weakens the odds of a simple coincidence in my eyes is that this is not a band native to Japan, so, presuming they were really in Japan, it's quite a bit of bother to fly a band across the globe to film a music video in which almost nothing outside of mundane activities happens, just to suck up to fans of a particular region. Major labels don't produce music videos on the basis of a particular type of "artistry", but on the basis of certain well-calculated psy-op agendas, or, in the case of this new BEP video, a money-making agenda on the back of a psy-op agenda. ;)

The question could also be reversed without sounding absurd: in which way this is a coincidence?

And like I said, I don't think the band itself is in control of the artistry or the selection of their single videos (as is the case for almost every artist that is operating under a major corporation).
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Extremophile wrote:Apparently in the UK some people at channel 4 and the BBC got very busy all of a sudden to produce 'documentaries' about the/a Japan tsunami/earthquake. They managed this in the timespan of around 2 weeks. Not bad! :lol:
Thanks for the links Extrem.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Makkonen wrote:Major labels don't produce music videos on the basis of a particular type of "artistry", but on the basis of certain well-calculated psy-op agendas, or, in the case of this new BEP video, a money-making agenda on the back of a psy-op agenda.
Everyone, remember TimothyMurphy's odd research conclusions on the 7/7 Brit-fake thread about artists/bands like Ash and Bat For Lashes (?) referring to the 'disaster' in their videos and music?

To me, Makkonen's comment seems reasonable.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

fbenario wrote:
Makkonen wrote:Major labels don't produce music videos on the basis of a particular type of "artistry", but on the basis of certain well-calculated psy-op agendas, or, in the case of this new BEP video, a money-making agenda on the back of a psy-op agenda.
Everyone, remember TimothyMurphy's odd research conclusions on the 7/7 Brit-fake thread about artists/bands like Ash and Bat For Lashes (?) referring to the 'disaster' in their videos and music?

To me, Makkonen's comment seems reasonable.
And then there's Michael Jackson on the eve on 9-11:
On September 7 and September 10, 2001, Jackson organised a special 30th Anniversary celebration at Madison Square Garden for his 30th year of being a solo artist. Later, the show aired on November 13, 2001. It featured performances by Mýa, Usher, Whitney Houston, Billy Gilman, Shaggy, Rayvon, Rikrok, Destiny's Child, Monica, Deborah Cox, Rah Digga, Tamia, James Ingram, Gloria Estefan, 98 Degrees, Luther Vandross, Liza Minnelli, Lil' Romeo, Master P, 'N Sync, the Jacksons and Slash.
Makkonen

Thanks for the support, fbenario and gwynned. :) The phenomenon of predictive programming is quite rampant in the world of music videos and cinema. We've seen it many times over throughout history. Since all the major corporations, or at least their execs, are in cahoots behind the scenes, events like 9/11 involve all the major players in the field of entertainment & media many years in advance of the event. If we can quite safely assume that all of mainstream news media is constant psychological operation, why would big corp mainstream entertainment be any different? "They" want to have total control over every single aspect of our lives; the fear of a fascist, dystopian 'new world order' is therefore a very rational type of 'paranoia'.

However, I believe this BEP video is in the simple category of taking advantage of the aftermath of the event, even if the people/person ordering the production of the video had foreknowledge. I can't see predictive programming elements relating to the Japan incident in the BEP video, it seems to be mostly people hanging around...

However, what I DO believe to be predictive programming is the trailer for the upcoming video game Mass Effect 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnEej1RfqTs . Admittedly this is on the basis of the widespread rumor that "they" are going to stage an alien invasion during the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, when all the world's eyes are glued to the TV. That's why media fakery research is so critical: if the psycho elite can get away with 9/11, Japan tsunamis/nuclear plants, etc. there is no limit to what the public will buy and fetch onto, hook, line and sinker - yes, even aliens and their "surprisingly" tame invasion attempts (with all their superior technology), which the whole world will then have to "combat" together under a global militarist government.

But this is going waaaaay off topic now, I'm sorry. Let's get back on track. :D
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

slayer's lp 'god hates us all' was released on 09/11/01. with songs like 'holy war' and several more i can't recall.
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Guerrero wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Lockheed Martin also runs the postal system.
Really? Do you have a source to verify that info? I hadn't heard that one. Interesting and deserves some thought about implications if in fact it's true. :ph34r:
My reference was the book Shock Doctrine but I haven't any proof, of course. Then again, if you go to the LockheedMartin news page, they boast about their USA postal contracts. http://www.lockheedmartin.com/news/

Example: http://www.lockheedmartin.com/news/pres ... ostal.html
Thanks. Well, that's def proof enough. ;)
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Makkonen wrote:Thanks for the support, fbenario and gwynned. :) The phenomenon of predictive programming is quite rampant in the world of music videos and cinema. We've seen it many times over throughout history. Since all the major corporations, or at least their execs, are in cahoots behind the scenes, events like 9/11 involve all the major players in the field of entertainment & media many years in advance of the event. If we can quite safely assume that all of mainstream news media is constant psychological operation, why would big corp mainstream entertainment be any different? "They" want to have total control over every single aspect of our lives; the fear of a fascist, dystopian 'new world order' is therefore a very rational type of 'paranoia'.

However, I believe this BEP video is in the simple category of taking advantage of the aftermath of the event, even if the people/person ordering the production of the video had foreknowledge. I can't see predictive programming elements relating to the Japan incident in the BEP video, it seems to be mostly people hanging around...

However, what I DO believe to be predictive programming is the trailer for the upcoming video game Mass Effect 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnEej1RfqTs . Admittedly this is on the basis of the widespread rumor that "they" are going to stage an alien invasion during the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, when all the world's eyes are glued to the TV. That's why media fakery research is so critical: if the psycho elite can get away with 9/11, Japan tsunamis/nuclear plants, etc. there is no limit to what the public will buy and fetch onto, hook, line and sinker - yes, even aliens and their "surprisingly" tame invasion attempts (with all their superior technology), which the whole world will then have to "combat" together under a global militarist government.

You know, there should be a thread made specifically for discussing the possibility of a fake alien visitation or second coming event and how it would be carried out so as not to take other threads off topic. All comments relating to it should be moved into that thread. Now I will comment on this.

We all should know that depopulation is a big part of this New World Order agenda. Lets assume that they plan on killing off a great number of the populace in concentration camps. After all, they are telling us that they plan on doing such a thing.

Examples: MTV HOLOCAUST COMMERCIAL-history repeats

MTV Think Holocaust Commercial 2

This could easily be done under the guise of an alien invasion. A recurring plot point that you see in all of these propaganda pieces we get from the entertainment industry about alien invasion is a mass evacuation.

Example: Crysis 2 The Wall Trailer

More like a mass evacuation into the internment camps. The hypothesis that I discuss here is never really pondered anywhere on any website in relation to the idea of a fake alien invasion scenario.
fbenario

AmongTheThugs wrote:slayer's lp 'god hates us all' was released on 09/11/01. with songs like 'holy war' and several more i can't recall.
And this album, originally planned for 9/11 release. Notice the cover artwork was 'designed' earlier that summer, which tells me the fake 9/11 video may actually have been prepared substantially ahead of the day.
The Coup's rap album cover depicted 9/11 in June
We took the pictures on May 15, and we were done with it by the beginning of June. Any similarities are totally coincidental, and it was originally supposed to be more of a metaphor for destroying capitalism — where the music is making capitalist towers blow up.
compare with "actual photo" of the event
fbenario

Live Scenes from New York is a 3 disc live album by progressive metal band Dream Theater, recorded on August 30, 2000.
Coincidentally, it was originally released on September 11, 2001, but when it was noticed that the cover artwork depicted the skyline of New York, including the twin towers of the World Trade Center in flames, it was recalled and re-released a short time later.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Scenes_from_New_York
Makkonen

Dcopymope wrote:
Makkonen wrote:Thanks for the support, fbenario and gwynned. :) The phenomenon of predictive programming is quite rampant in the world of music videos and cinema. We've seen it many times over throughout history. Since all the major corporations, or at least their execs, are in cahoots behind the scenes, events like 9/11 involve all the major players in the field of entertainment & media many years in advance of the event. If we can quite safely assume that all of mainstream news media is constant psychological operation, why would big corp mainstream entertainment be any different? "They" want to have total control over every single aspect of our lives; the fear of a fascist, dystopian 'new world order' is therefore a very rational type of 'paranoia'.

You know, there should be a thread made specifically for discussing the possibility of a fake alien visitation or second coming event and how it would be carried out so as not to take other threads off topic. All comments relating to it should be moved into that thread. Now I will comment on this.

We all should know that depopulation is a big part of this New World Order agenda. Lets assume that they plan on killing off a great number of the populace in concentration camps. After all, they are telling us that they plan on doing such a thing.

Examples: MTV HOLOCAUST COMMERCIAL-history repeats

MTV Think Holocaust Commercial 2

This could easily be done under the guise of an alien invasion. A recurring plot point that you see in all of these propaganda pieces we get from the entertainment industry about alien invasion is a mass evacuation.

Example: Crysis 2 The Wall Trailer

More like a mass evacuation into the internment camps. The hypothesis that I discuss here is never really pondered anywhere on any website in relation to the idea of a fake alien invasion scenario.
Many thanks for your contribution. I started a thread solely for the possible staged alien invasion: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=825

Thanks also to fbenario. As we see, all of mainstream/big corp (insert almost anything here) seem to be in cahoots...
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Hi.

I saw a weird video last night on LiveLeak. It's called,"Tsunami Swallows Up Car With Passengers".
It seems to have been filmed by some guys in white helmets.
But, as usual, looks very tampered with, shall we say. It looks like this was filmed well before 3/11,
and then tsunami effects layered in afterward.
The guys in helmets actually try to hide and duck down to stay out of camera range!
Some of the noteworthy things are, the dragon boats and the "fan dancers" don't seem to be effected by the water raging at all.
And it looks like a walk along the waterfront and not really a street. But maybe just a tourist area for taking pictures and sight-seeing.

I welcome anyone's take on this. Particularly the "fan dancers and drummers", at least that's what they look like to me. But the film is speeded up, so they are moving fast.

Thanks and sorry no link. It's easy to find though. Page two featured videos.